The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby Monker » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:18 pm

Fact Finder wrote:Yes they are illegal. They are supposed to claim asylum in the first Country they cross into.

BULLSHIT. I have quoted the law several times on this forum. Quote the US law that requires people to claim US asylum in another nation.

If they come in the right way, at the proper entry stations and do the proper paperwork and wait their turn, they MIGHT become US citizens in a few years with some work.

More BULLSHIT. There is no requirement under US law on how asylum seekers enter the country. In fact, the law says they can legally seek asylum whether they enter at a port of entry, or not.

And, correct, they have to do the work and may or may not get asylum. NOBODY is disputing that. What *I* am disputing is it is an absolute LIE to call these people "illegal" before they even enter the US.

But they can’t just freaking come here Willy Nilly Monker.

According to the current US law, they can....if they seek asylum.

There has to be order.

Then maybe there should be a President in office who doesn't just talk about walls and military at the border in order to score political points, but actually works with congress and both parties to come up with a deal for real immigration reform. You know, someone who is an ACTUAL deal maker instead of a salesman who only pretends he knows how to make deals.
Monker
MP3

Postby Andrew » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:27 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Andrew wrote:Still, its less than 25 times per hour right?

Would it matter? You make it seem like the free press just acts as a megaphone for the president's twitter feed.

No, that's the state media Faux Spews. No one else takes him seriously.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Memorex » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:29 pm

Andrew wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:Plus our media would never do anything to help Donald, not even Fox. Hannity and Tucker would but not the rest of Fox.

Further proof of the media landscape being upturned is that I have to turn to Fox's Tucker to hear coverage of wage inequality and anti interventionism. Meanwhile, on alleged liberal channels like MSNBC all you hear is Russia, Russia, Russia.

Maybe because Russia investigation has already netted indictments and guilty pleas?

Nothing on collusion. Nothing on obstruction. And most of the charges BS process shit. Certainly not worth a special counsel. Certainly not worth all the money spent. Certainly not worth the cloud it puts over the Presidents head for some who cannot see reality. You act like since there are indictments, it must mean the prez is guilty and yet none of it has a single thing to do with him. This is the reality that that those with TDS don't want to accept. As for me, I'm all about using our agencies (that already exist and already have budgets) to look into any crime, be it election related or not. We didn't need all the hooplah and distraction and corrupt individuals in search of a crime.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:32 am

Monker wrote:Oh, please. You had the Presidency, the Senate, the House, a majority of the Supreme court....and for nearly TWO YEARS this BULLSHIT has been bounced around the various committees. If ANY of this had ANY real evidence and weight to it, it would be more than a "refer to the IG" response. This ship never even made it to dry dock, forget about it floating in water. It was never going to happen. All of this "tick tock" bullshit about memos and "just wait until..." was nothing but a political speak to keep conspiracy heads like KC reading, listening, and believing that something was just around the corner....when it never was in the building.

Do you still remember the date I said nothing would come out of Uranium One? It's common sense.

You think my comment only relates to present day "Congressional Oversight", which is not the case. It's been that way for decades. Frankly, you can't expect a corrupt government to police itself.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:43 am

Andrew wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:Further proof of the media landscape being upturned is that I have to turn to Fox's Tucker to hear coverage of wage inequality and anti interventionism. Meanwhile, on alleged liberal channels like MSNBC all you hear is Russia, Russia, Russia.

Maybe because Russia investigation has already netted indictments and guilty pleas?

Are you referring to the ones that have NOTHING to do with "Russian Collusion"? If that's the reason then they obviously don't understand what those were about.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:35 am

Andrew wrote:No, that's the state media Faux Spews. No one else takes him seriously.

Your obsession with ONE channel in the day and age of the internet and streaming makes you sound really out of touch. Who cares? And if only 2 sources (DJT Twitter and Fox) were covering the caravan, how does it qualify as a "media beat up"?
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Andrew » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:06 am

Boomchild wrote:
Andrew wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:Further proof of the media landscape being upturned is that I have to turn to Fox's Tucker to hear coverage of wage inequality and anti interventionism. Meanwhile, on alleged liberal channels like MSNBC all you hear is Russia, Russia, Russia.

Are you referring to the ones that have NOTHING to do with "Russian Collusion"? If that's the reason then they obviously don't understand what those were about.

A crime is a crime! This administration is surrounded by and filled with crooks.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:08 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Andrew wrote:No, that's the state media Faux Spews. No one else takes him seriously.

Your obsession with ONE channel in the day and age of the internet and streaming makes you sound really out of touch. Who cares? And if only 2 sources (DJT Twitter and Fox) were covering the caravan, how does it qualify as a "media beat up"?

Neither are talking about it now. And the troops are being withdrawn from the border. Everyone must have heeded Orangeman’s warning and gone home.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:10 am

[quote="K.C.Journey Fan”]
Andrews unbias source for news, are he's the one that posted it a while back as his "Trusted Sources".

The Guardian, The paper's readership is generally on the mainstream left of British political opinion. The newspaper's reputation as a platform for liberal and left-wing editorial has led to the use of the "Guardian reader" and "Guardianista" as often (but not always) pejorative epithets for those of left-leaning or politically correct tendencies.

By the way, Fox has taken Acosta amd CNN's side.[/quote]

Your habit of quoting one part of another post is frustrating and misleading.

I read several sources. Guardian is just one of many. And they’re worldwide, not just UK.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:23 am

LOCK HER UP!

Ivanka uses personal email server.

https://cnn.it/2DLoABd
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:01 pm

Fact Finder wrote:
Andrew wrote:LOCK HER UP!

Good lord , please tell us you're not falling for this shit? :roll:

You guys did! Lock her up, lock her up!
Andrew
Administrator

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:08 pm

Andrew wrote:Neither are talking about it now.

DJT just tweeted about it on the 18th, so that's a lie.

And the troops are being withdrawn from the border. Everyone must have heeded Orangeman’s warning and gone home.

The deployment was never supposed to last beyond December 15th. Nothing new about this.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:14 pm

Andrew wrote:LOCK HER UP!

Where in the article does it say she has her own personal server? All I see is that she used her own personal account, similar to Colin Powell, Comey, and others. That's not what Hillary did. So either you are unfamiliar with the case or you did not even read the article you just posted. Either way, not a good look.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Andrew » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:44 pm

Not a good look?

Maybe you’d prefer me raking the forrests of California? Or helping turn back that imminent invasion?

Unsecured emails for government matters. Same shit, different response. How surprising. I’ve never in my life known a more hypocritical group of people than Republicans.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:10 pm

Andrew wrote:Unsecured emails for government matters. Same shit, different response.

Not the same at all. Hillary had a private server that transferred materials of a TS/SAP nature - go ask your SIGNT friends to explain what that means. As I mentioned, a private email has been used by everyone from Powell to Comey. It's not right, but it's not the same at all.

How surprising. I’ve never in my life known a more hypocritical group of people than Republicans.

I'm not a Republican. You, however, shamelessly lie your ass off like one and say anything. Better consider switching parties.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:58 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Andrew wrote:Unsecured emails for government matters. Same shit, different response.

Not the same at all. Hillary had a private server that transferred materials of a TS/SAP nature - go ask your SIGNT friends to explain what that means. As I mentioned, a private email has been used by everyone from Powell to Comey. It's not right, but it's not the same at all.

If I remember correctly it was reveled that Obama was using a private email address for some government communications. Having said that and correct me if I'm wrong but in order to be fully compliant with FOIA laws, all government email communications are supposed to be done from .gov email addresses.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:55 am

Boomchild wrote: Having said that and correct me if I'm wrong but in order to be fully compliant with FOIA laws, all government email communications are supposed to be done from .gov email addresses.

I don't remember offhand right now. Look, this sort of crap has been going on for a long while. Remember when Bush and Cheney were using an RNC e-mail system? The usage of personal accounts is not allowed but nothing ever comes of it. Hillary's case garnered more attention because her abuse of transparency was more flagrant and downright bizarre. Those now trying to draw comparisons between her and Ivanka are just outing themselves as desperate partisans.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:10 am

Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Andrew » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:14 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:He just buys into the Globalist propaganda spewed outside the U.S. Of course he's told by the same "Media" not to believe anything else. Same tatics used by people like Jim Jones, ect. CNN International, SKY, BBC, ect are very anti America. I've watched it. They make the New York Times look tame.

You have no fucking idea chump. Do you think there could possibly be a reason so many different independent media outlets have negative content about the USA right now? Ya thunk?
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:47 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote: Yep, all of them are owned by rich Corperations that donate generously to liberal agendas. Hell, they bought the House over here. A half billion in Democratic donations in a mid term election from Sillicon Valley. CNN's owner has been busted long ago for warning his producers to stay on the T R U M P Russia bullshit, and off news stories breaking. Ten minutes to that, then 50 on T R U M P. The story is posted in this thread from about a year ago. Of course, I'm sure this is a waste of time.

Oh, c'mon...every party, every government, every country has slimey big business buying them off.

looking forward to Drumpf Goes To Prison reality show.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Memorex » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:40 pm

Andrew wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote: Yep, all of them are owned by rich Corperations that donate generously to liberal agendas. Hell, they bought the House over here. A half billion in Democratic donations in a mid term election from Sillicon Valley. CNN's owner has been busted long ago for warning his producers to stay on the T R U M P Russia bullshit, and off news stories breaking. Ten minutes to that, then 50 on T R U M P. The story is posted in this thread from about a year ago. Of course, I'm sure this is a waste of time.

Oh, c'mon...every party, every government, every country has slimey big business buying them off.

What would be the charges? I haven't heard any yet. Interesting.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby steveo777 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:52 am

Fact Finder wrote:Huber to testify to House Committee on Clinton Foundation Investigation December 5th.

Mark Meadows - chairman of the House Oversight Subcommittee on Government Operations, told The Hill that it's time to "circle back" to former Utah Attorney General John Huber's probe with the Justice Department into whether the Clinton Foundation engaged in improper activities, reports The Hill.

"Mr. [John] Huber with the Department of Justice and the FBI has been having an investigation – at least part of his task was to look at the Clinton Foundation and what may or may not have happened as it relates to improper activity with that charitable foundation, so we’ve set a hearing date for December the 5th.," Meadows told Hill.TV on Wednesday.
According to a report by the Dallas Observer last November, the Clinton Foundation has been under investigation by the IRS since July, 2016.

Meadows says that it's time for Huber to update Congress concerning his findings, and "expects him to be one of the witnesses at the hearing," per The Hill. Additionally Meadows said that his committee is trying to secure testimonies from whistleblowers who can provide more information about potential wrongdoing surrounding the Clinton Foundation.

"We’re just now starting to work with a couple of whistleblowers that would indicate that there is a great probability, of significant improper activity that’s happening in and around the Clinton Foundation," he added.

The Clinton Foundation - also under FBI investigation out of the Arkansas field office, has denied any wrongdoing.
Launched in January, the Arkansas FBI probe, is focused on pay-for-play schemes and tax code violations, according to The Hill at the time, citing law enforcement officials and a witness who wishes to remain anonymous.

The officials, who spoke only on condition of anonymity, said the probe is examining whether the Clintons promised or performed any policy favors in return for largesse to their charitable efforts or whether donors made commitments of donations in hopes of securing government outcomes.

The probe may also examine whether any tax-exempt assets were converted for personal or political use and whether the Foundation complied with applicable tax laws, the officials said. -The Hill

The witness who was interviewed by Little Rock FBI agents said that questions focused on "government decisions and discussions of donations to Clinton entities during the time Hillary Clinton led President Obama's State Department," and that the agents were "extremely professional and unquestionably thorough."

The dying quiver before the Dems take the House... One last hurrah. Now everyone chant in unison, Lock Her Up! It's gone baby. Nobody was ever going to prosecute her, nor will they ever. If I ever get indicted over violations regarding classified information, I'm invoking the Hillary defense and using that precedent as an example. Equal justice for all.
steveo777
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:46 am

Memorex wrote:
Andrew wrote:

What would be the charges? I haven't heard any yet. Interesting.

During Obama's first term his administration purposed to put WH administration "liaisons" in the major media press rooms to help ensure press releases and news about the administration was reported "accurately". The idea was scrapped due to negative feedback from the public.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:54 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:That's what Ive been saying in my last few posts. After they got Sessions and Rosenstien out of the way, info should have been flowing like it should have all along. They didn't even rerequest anything. democrats will kill any financing, unless it's against T R U M P, so there will be no justice for the American people.

IF HRC was to go down A LOT of others would go down with her. Congress nor the Justice Department would let that happen because some of the people that could make that happen would be the ones to go down with her. The corruption in our government runs so deep now that all your going to get is the "dog and pony" show for the sake of looking like they are "investigating" things.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:57 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:Loretta Lynch is also testifying that some day in another Committee. I think they also called Comey to come back end of Nov.

Here comes a bunch of "I don't recall",and the fifth.

Does it really matter at this point? Like if something was really uncovered that our justice system would act upon it. These people are untouchable.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby ohsherrie » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:05 am

Fact Finder wrote:MI6 battling to stop Donald Drumpf releasing classified Russia probe documents

MI6 chiefs are secretly battling Donald Drumpf to stop him publishing classified information linked to the Russian election meddling investigation.

The UK is warning that the US president would undermine intelligence gathering if he releases pages of an FBI application to wiretap one of his former campaign advisers.

However Drumpf allies are fighting back, demanding transparency and asking why Britain would oppose the move unless it had something to hide.

It forces the spotlight on whether the UK played a role in the FBI's investigation launched before the 2016 presidential election into Drumpf campaign ties to the Kremlin.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/1 ... sia-probe/

Britain and Australia were both in on that entrapment ploy and for that neither one deserves any consideration. They should have stayed out of it.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby verslibre » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:09 am

Well, guess what took a major shit this week. Year-to-date gains erased. Gone.

Happy Thanksgiving. 8)
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Andrew » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:54 am

verslibre wrote:Well, guess what took a major shit this week. Year-to-date gains erased. Gone.

Happy Thanksgiving. 8)

Alongside allowing another country to murder a US citizen journalist without any consequence.
Holing up in your gaudy luxury resort and calling troops to complain about the courts. WTF?
And lets not forget his visit to Pleasure earlier in the week.

Fuck me this guy is such a dumbass.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Boomchild » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:15 pm

Amazing that people are such low life scumbags to let differences in politics effect their family relationships.

Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:21 pm

Boomchild
Compact Disc

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara