The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby slucero » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:26 pm

Andrew wrote:
verslibre wrote:Well, guess what took a major shit this week. Year-to-date gains erased. Gone.

Happy Thanksgiving. 8)

Alongside allowing another country to murder a US citizen journalist without any consequence.
Holing up in your gaudy luxury resort and calling troops to complain about the courts. WTF?
And lets not forget his visit to Pleasure earlier in the week.

Fuck me this guy is such a dumbass.

Jamal Khashoggi was not a US citizen.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

~Albert Einstein
slucero
Compact Disc

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:41 pm

Andrew wrote:Alongside allowing another country to murder a US citizen journalist without any consequence.

The Saudis were also involved in 9/11 and we did not do anything about it. You think the life of a journalist is more important than those who died on 9/11? Our ally, Turkey, jails journalist all the time. China kills journalists. Why are you not talking about that? Pretty obvious the media says jump and you say how high.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Monker » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:43 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Nope. Some people simply don't understand the importance of air fields in the Middle East among other things, yet have no problem with Roosevelt and Truman being cozy to Stalin, a far bigger butcher then Hitler. Then again, had the President come down hard on the Saudi's liberals would be bitching about that. Good thing Obama bowed to them and kissed their hands.

He was a US permanent resident. It's shameful to essentially excuse the butchering of a human being, regardless if he had full citizenship, or not. What Truman and Roosevelt did is irrelevant. Obama may have bowed, but at least he didn't kiss their ass like Trump is doing.
Monker
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:52 pm

We have had US administrations that bombed Al Jazeera news stations. We have had government officials call for the bombing of journalist, Julian Assange. The concern over Khashoggi is so obviously insincere. Nobody is buying it.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Monker » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:00 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Andrew wrote:Alongside allowing another country to murder a US citizen journalist without any consequence.

The Saudis were also involved in 9/11 and we did not do anything about it. You think the life of a journalist is more important than those who died on 9/11? Our ally, Turkey, jails journalist all the time. China kills journalists. Why are you not talking about that? Pretty obvious the media says jump and you say how high.

I see. So, you are saying that China and Turkey have targeted and murdered journalists in their diplomatic consultants outside of their country. When has either of those countries done anything comparable to a US resident?

Yes, almost all of the 9/11 terrorists were Saudi's. But, they were not acting under orders of the Saudi government, either.

What the Saudi's did is outrageous and should be treated that way. Basically, Trump is saying if a country buys from the US government, or makes business dealings with the President prior to his election, it is OK for them to murder people who live in the US. Yeah, that sure makes "America great again".
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:01 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:We have had US administrations that bombed Al Jazeera news stations. We have had government officials call for the bombing of journalist, Julian Assange.

So what. That doesn't make what the Saudi's did in the right.
Monker
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:11 pm

Monker wrote:I see. So, you are saying that China and Turkey have targeted and murdered journalists in their diplomatic consultants outside of their country. When has either of those countries done anything comparable to a US resident?

So you only care about the rights of journalists if they are from America? Sounds to me like you are some kind of nationalist. Is Steve Bannon your hero? Hypocrite.

Yes, almost all of the 9/11 terrorists were Saudi's. But, they were not acting under orders of the Saudi government, either.

To this day, much of that is classified. How would you know?

https://www.newsweek.com/cia-and-saudi- ... ys-1091935

https://nypost.com/2017/09/09/saudi-gov ... n-for-911/
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Monker » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:26 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:I see. So, you are saying that China and Turkey have targeted and murdered journalists in their diplomatic consultants outside of their country. When has either of those countries done anything comparable to a US resident?

So you only care about the rights of journalists if they are from America? Sounds to me like you are some kind of nationalist. Is Steve Bannon your hero? Hypocrite.

No, I am saying, very plainly, when US journalists are murdered by other countries then the President should have a much harsher response than kissing the murderess ass.

To this day, much of that is classified. How would you know?

I am saying that I believe the Al Qaeda organization led by Osama bin Laden is ultimately responsible for 9/11...NOT Saudi Arabia. It will take a lot more than an article whining about documents being classified to change my mind about that.
Monker
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:27 pm

Monker wrote:So what.  That doesn't make what the Saudi's did in the right.

No, it just makes people like you hypocrites. China is the world's biggest prison for journalists. Nobody is buying the fake outrage over this one dude. You don't give a shit about him or the plight of persecuted journalists everywhere. The man's death is being exploited by dishonest partisans.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:47 pm

Monker wrote:No, I am saying, very plainly, when US journalists are murdered by other countries then the President should have a much harsher response than kissing the murderess ass.

So just "US" journalists? What about other journalists?
You are advocating a crude form of nativism that would make the alt-right proud.

Most sane and adult Americans realize this is not a hill worth dying over. It is more fake outrage and you don't really give a shit. In Saudi Arabia, homosexuals and all sorts of dissidents face jail time or worse. Give me a break.

I am saying that I believe the Al Qaeda organization led Osama bin Laden is ultimately responsible for 9/11...NOT Saudi Arabia. It will take a lot more than an article whining about documents being classified to change my mind about that.

No interest in changing your mind, but you are proving my point - if you don't care about Saudi involvement in approx. 3000 US deaths, why would anyone think you're serious about ONE death?
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Andrew » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:28 pm

slucero wrote:
Jamal Khashoggi was not a US citizen.

My mistake. He was just a regular ol journo. Completely expendable.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:30 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:Pretty obvious the media says jump and you say how high.

That's such an ass thing to say.

Am I not allowed to be horrified that a journalist is tortured and murdered and President Dickhead says I don't care?

Stop with the "what aboutisms" you lot use to deflect the issue...what is acceptable about this particular event?
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:34 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:

No, it just makes people like you hypocrites. China is the world's biggest prison for journalists. Nobody is buying the fake outrage over this one dude. You don't give a shit about him or the plight of persecuted journalists everywhere. The man's death is being exploited by dishonest partisans.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? China should be held to account and the fact they aren't doesn't put this one person's life as any less important.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:13 am

Andrew wrote:That's such an ass thing to say.

Am I not allowed to be horrified that a journalist is tortured and murdered and President Dickhead says I don't care?

You're allowed to say whatever you want. This isn't my site. I only ask that you show me where you have expressed concern over how other US allies, like Turkey and China, continually jail and murder journalists. The previous administration prosecuted more whistle blowers and leakers than any admin in US history. Did you speak up? The Bush admin planned to bomb the Al Jazeera news headquarters in Quartar. Did you even sign a petition? The examples go on and on. The NYTimes had a good piece the other day about how Julian Assange's criminal charges strike at the freedom of the press. Meanwhile, you have been on here saying that Assange is working with Russians blah blah.

Imo, the endless pearl-clutching about Khashogghi is pretty clearly motivated by hatred of the president and nothing more.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:39 am

Andrew wrote:What the fuck is wrong with you people? China should be held to account and the fact they aren't doesn't put this one person's life as any less important.

Nothing is wrong with me. Thanks for asking. I am being a geopolitical realist. One person's life is not worth destabilizing one of our few allies in the region. If you have any suggestions, (besides childishly insulting readers, that is), let's hear it.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Monker » Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:29 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:

No, it just makes people like you hypocrites.

All you are doing is pointing to unrelated examples to try to distract from Trump's inadequate response to the targeting, capturing, torturing, murdering, and mutilation of an American resident. If any other President had reacted like this, there would be unpartisan outrage over it.

The man's death is being exploited by dishonest partisans.

NO, it is being ignored by a dishonest President who is more concerned about his business relations with Saudi Arabia than he is with the US reputation and presence around the world.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:35 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:No, I am saying, very plainly, when US journalists are murdered by other countries then the President should have a much harsher response than kissing the murderess ass.

So just "US" journalists? What about other journalists?

I don't care so much about the US President's response to residence of other countries.

Most sane and adult Americans realize this is not a hill worth dying over.

Then they don't care about traveling to such countries and how their country would respond if they were murdered by a foreign government.

I am saying that I believe the Al Qaeda organization led Osama bin Laden is ultimately responsible for 9/11...NOT Saudi Arabia. It will take a lot more than an article whining about documents being classified to change my mind about that.

No interest in changing your mind, but you are proving my point - if you don't care about Saudi involvement in approx. 3000 US deaths, why would anyone think you're serious about ONE death?

I would care about Saudi involvement if it were more than just another conspiracy theory. It is no more credible than saying W executed 9/11 as an excuse to attack Iraq. It's mindless, unprovable, bullshit.
Monker
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:38 am

Monker wrote:All you are doing is pointing to unrelated examples to try to distract from Drumpf's inadequate response to the targeting, capturing, torturing, murdering, and mutilation of an American resident. If any other President had reacted like this, there would be unpartisan outrage over it.

Too funny.
You say I am "pointing to unrelated examples" and then go on to compare Trump to "any other President."
By contrasting Trump to "any other president" you are engaging in the very behavior you accuse me of.
You are an oblivious hypocrite.

Saudi Arabia has engaged in human rights abuses (including stonings and beheading) under varying administrations. Everybody sees right through your fake outrage.

Monker wrote:NO, it is being ignored by a dishonest President who is more concerned about his business relations with Saudi Arabia than he is with the US reputation and presence around the world.

So go enlist tough guy. To most Americans, this is not a hill worth dying over.
Last edited by The_Noble_Cause on Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Monker » Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:47 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
Monker wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:We have had US administrations that bombed Al Jazeera news stations. We have had government officials call for the bombing of journalist, Julian Assange.

So what. That doesn't make what the Saudi's did in the right.

No it doesn't. And the death of one Journalist doesn't justify losing advantages that keep Iran in check

Oh, cry me a river. People like you didn't give a damn about keeping Iran in check when W decided to invade Iraq. All you are doing is repeating the bullshit that your alt-right media is spewing...just as you have always done.
Monker
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:52 am

Monker wrote:Then they don't care about traveling to such countries and how their country would respond if they were murdered by a foreign government.

Our own country has accidentally killed US citizens in drone strikes. I'm not entertaining your bogus fake outrage.

Monker wrote:I would care about Saudi involvement if it were more than just another conspiracy theory. It is no more credible than saying W executed 9/11 as an excuse to attack Iraq. It's mindless, unprovable, bullshit.

This is simply false. The joint congressional Inquiry into 9/11 proved that the hijackers had ties to the Saudi government. You are just an ignoramus.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2016/07/18/wh ... le-in-911/
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:55 am

Monker wrote:All you are doing is repeating the bullshit that your alt-right media is spewing...just as you have always done.

Alt-right sources like The NY Times and The National Interest? You're hilarious, man!

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/21/opin ... hoggi.html

https://nationalinterest.org/feature/tr ... abia-36822
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Monker » Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:00 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:All you are doing is pointing to unrelated examples to try to distract from Drumpf's inadequate response to the targeting, capturing, torturing, murdering, and mutilation of an American resident. If any other President had reacted like this, there would be unpartisan outrage over it.

Too funny.
You say I am "pointing to unrelated examples" and then go on to compare Drumpf to "any other President."
By contrasting Drumpf to "any other president" you are engaging in the very behavior you excuse me of.
You are an oblivious hypocrite.

Saudi Arabia has engaged in human rights abuses (including stonings and beheading) under varying administrations. Everybody sees right through your fake outrage.

What I see is someone who has no argument for how Trump has responded to this and instead tries to make personal attacks about the poster. Oh, I'm a hypcrite, Adrew is a tool of the MSM. Whatever....you are unable to defend the President's response to the targeting, capturing, torturing, murdering, and mutilation of a US resident.

To most Americans, this is not a hill worth dying over.

That is such a rigged statement. Trump could have done and said much more than he has. The only poll I can find on the subject was a YouGov poll from last month that showed only %41 approval of Trump's response....a lot less than "most".
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:05 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:Then they don't care about traveling to such countries and how their country would respond if they were murdered by a foreign government.

Our own country has accidentally killed US citizens in drone strikes. I'm not entertaining your bogus fake outrage.

This has NOTHING to do with a government targeting, capturing, torturing, murdering, and mutilating US residents.

You can't defend it so you post this bullshit.

Monker wrote:I would care about Saudi involvement if it were more than just another conspiracy theory. It is no more credible than saying W executed 9/11 as an excuse to attack Iraq. It's mindless, unprovable, bullshit.

This is simply false. The joint congressional Inquiry into 9/11 proved that the hijackers had ties to the Saudi government. You are just an ignoramus. [/quote]

So what. Having ties to the Saudi government is far away from the Saudi government planning and executing 9/11. It is just more connect the dot conspiracy theory bullshit.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:09 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:All you are doing is repeating the bullshit that your alt-right media is spewing...just as you have always done.

Alt-right sources like The NY Times and The National Interest? You're hilarious, man!

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/21/opin ... hoggi.html

https://nationalinterest.org/feature/tr ... abia-36822

This wasn't written to you, but to KC. I doubt very much he reads MSM sources. He is just repeating what he reads in his alt-right media sources.
Monker
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:09 am

Monker wrote:What I see is someone who has no argument for how Drumpf has responded to this and instead tries to make personal attacks about the poster. Oh, I'm a hypcrite,

Better get your vision checked. You accused me of something ("pointing to unrelated examples") and then proceeded to do the exact same thing. I just pointed out the hypocrisy.

Monker wrote:Whatever....you are unable to defend the President's response to the targeting, capturing, torturing, murdering, and mutilation of a US resident.

I really don't feel any need to defend or criticize the president about this. We, as a country, have been subsidizing murderous dictators for decades. The fact that you want to make this all about "the president" tells me you are just using Khashoggi's death as a partisan talking point.

Monker wrote:That is such a rigged statement. Drumpf could have done and said much more than he has.

Meaningless theatrics have no meaning. At the end of the day, we are not going to support regime change.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:11 am

Monker wrote:
This wasn't written to you, but to KC. I doubt very much he reads MSM sources. He is just repeating what he reads in his alt-right media sources.

Doesn't matter.
KC's pov (about Saudi Arabia being a much needed bulwark towards Iran) has been echoed in the mainstream press. It's dishonest on your part to say it's from the "alt-right."
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:17 am

Monker wrote:You can't defend it so you post this bullshit.

The murder of US citizens by our own country is "bullshit"? :? :shock:
The more you talk, the more apparent it becomes that you really don't care about the loss of human life.
Did Kashoggi die so you can vapidly snipe at strangers on the internet?
Your concern regarding his demise is limited to how it negatively impacts Trump's poll numbers.
Cut the act.

Monker wrote:So what. Having ties to the Saudi government is far away from the Saudi government planning and executing 9/11. It is just more connect the dot conspiracy theory bullshit.

LOL!

Page 421 of the congressional 9/11 inquiry: “a [deleted], dated July 2, 2002, [indicates] ‘incontrovertible evidence that there is support for these terrorists inside the Saudi Government.'"

Page 415: “While in the United States, some of the September 11 hijackers were in contact with, and received support and assistance from, individuals who may be connected to the Saudi Government.… [A]t least two of those individuals were alleged by some to be Saudi intelligence officers.”
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:41 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:That is such a rigged statement. Drumpf could have done and said much more than he has.

Meaningless theatrics have no meaning. At the end of the day, we are not going to support regime change.

It doesn't matter what T R U M P would have done. His detractors would have criticized whatever his response would be. Now it's he didn't what he should have. If he did something the comments would be he is going to damage our relationship with our ally or he is going to destabilize the Middle East.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:06 pm

"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:49 pm

A good read for those who care about freedom of the press ( and even those who just pretend to be).

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... ssion=true
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara