Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Donald J Trump 'I Want The Best Climate' Thread

Postby Monker » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:09 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:It's not a "nickname from childhood".


Oh really? :roll:

"A lanky Web developer, universally known as Beto, his childhood nickname, O'Rourke was elected to the El Paso City Council six years ago.."

https://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/31/maga ... uarez.html

"Born Robert Francis O'Rourke, the Irish-American candidate goes by his childhood nickname of Beto, short for Roberto."

https://www.newsweek.com/ted-cruz-beto- ... xas-826727

"O'Rourke's given name is Robert, but he goes by Beto, a childhood nickname that stuck."

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ch ... 381c14ef20

"O'Rourke has said it's a childhood nickname that stuck."

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/411 ... e-hispanic

"Born Robert Francis O'Rourke, the Irish-American candidate goes by his childhood nickname of Beto, short for Roberto."

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/ted-cruz ... 21530.html


Did you ever read the above?
universally known as Beto,
goes by his childhood nickname of Beto,
he goes by Beto, a childhood nickname that stuck.
"O'Rourke has said it's a childhood nickname that stuck.
goes by his childhood nickname of Beto,

So, by YOUR OWN QUOTES you just provided evidence that HE HAS ALWAYS GONE BY BETO.

Again, you are just taking a politician's word as the gospel truth.


I have no reason to argue about a guy's chosen name. That is petty, stupid, and in this context - racist.

It's funny tho, a few months ago you stated that "The Democrats have far too many other younger people coming up." When asked to be specific, you declined. Now you are on here inventing facts to defend Beto.


I'm not 'inventing' anything.

There ARE a lot of younger people coming up. I'm not sure I would support Beto. That depends on how far he leans into socialism. If he is like Bernie, then I wouldn't support him and I would hope he didn't get the nomination. In fact, I would say we need somebody very conservative in spending because of Trump's corporate tax cut and HUGE deficit increases. The last thing we need is free college, and free this and that, paid for by tax increases. We need STABILITY, not a swap to the radical lest to follow the radical right.

I'm not supporting ANY candidate right now...until I know what they are proposing and how radicalized they are.

Monker wrote:And, only a fool would challenge the authenticity of the name someone chooses. And, only a racist would Imply he chooses it because he wants to appeal to Mexican immigrants.


In this day and age of safe spaces and trigger warnings, an Irish-American culturally appropriating an ethnic nickname is fair game. Play by your own rules.


Whatever...a person has a right to use their own name, especially when they have been using it their entire life. To tie it up in this type of crap is simply appealing to racists.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10112
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Donald J Trump 'I Want The Best Climate' Thread

Postby Andrew » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:16 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:Pretty sad that the only vocal politician praising the announced troop withdrawal from Syria is Rand Paul. Where the fuck is the left?


Fearing the worst - an unstable region of the world and an unstable idiot in control - the country now placed into Russian control and likely that it's Vlad's request of Donnie Dumb Dumb to get the USA out so he can take over full-time.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 9903
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: Donald J Trump 'I Want The Best Climate' Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:36 am

Monker wrote:Did you ever read the above?
universally known as Beto,
goes by his childhood nickname of Beto,
he goes by Beto, a childhood nickname that stuck.
"O'Rourke has said it's a childhood nickname that stuck.
goes by his childhood nickname of Beto,

So, by YOUR OWN QUOTES you just provided evidence that HE HAS ALWAYS GONE BY BETO.


LOL - So now you are going to argue the difference between a "nickname from childhood" and a "childhood nickname"?
There is no difference. You have been caught lying and are now throwing shit at the wall.

Monker wrote:I have no reason to argue about a guy's chosen name. That is petty, stupid, and in this context - racist.


An Irish-American using an ethnic Spanish name certainly does raise concerns of racial insensitivity. But since he's a Democrat he gets a pass.

Monker wrote:Whatever...a person has a right to use their own name, especially when they have been using it their entire life. To tie it up in this type of crap is simply appealing to racists.


Again, here's the facts - Beto is a Spanish nickname for Roberto. Beto O'Rourke is an Irish American.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13888
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trump 'I Want The Best Climate' Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:20 am

Andrew wrote:Fearing the worst - an unstable region of the world and an unstable idiot in control - the country now placed into Russian control and likely that it's Vlad's request of Donnie Dumb Dumb to get the USA out so he can take over full-time.



1) We helped destabilize the region.
2) Australia currently has a few hundred troops in Syria. If you think this imbroglio is worth another drop of US, Aussie, or whatever blood, I assume you enlisted?
3) Damascus wants Russia there. Not the US. Let them get bogged down in the civil war. Not my problem.
4) Both Obama and 45 ran on extricating the US from needless and stupid wars. Both should be commended for doing what's right. Those arguing for a continued presence sound like Dick Cheney.
5) As for your Putin-obsession....that is above my pay grade.

Image
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13888
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trump 'I Want The Best Climate' Thread

Postby Monker » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:28 am

LOL - So now you are going to argue the difference between a "nickname from childhood" and a "childhood nickname"?
There is no difference. You have been caught lying and are now throwing shit at the wall.


YOUR quotes are essentially saying he had 'Beto' as a nickname as a child AND IT STUCK. In other words, he has used that name his entire life...which is what he said. Thank you for posting those quotes and backing up what I am saying.

I am not lying about anything. I said Beto stated on a nationaly televised debate on CNN that he was raised in a community where anybody named Robert, Albert, or Umberto was called Beto...and that he has used the name his entire life. I have no reason to not believe him.

Here is the video:
https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/201 ... ot-vpx.cnn

An Irish-American using an ethnic Spanish name certainly does raise concerns of racial insensitivity. But since he's a Democrat he gets a pass.


No, it doesn't. Not when he was raised in a hispanic community and has used the name his entire life. This is nothing but an invented issue by Republicans to stir up the racist part of their base.

Again, here's the facts - Beto is a Spanish nickname for Roberto. Beto O'Rourke is an Irish American.


And, again, you ignore the fact that he has used the name his entire life and are implying that he changed it to appeal to Mexican immigrants - which is so blatantly untree that it is racist.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10112
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Donald J Trump 'I Want The Best Climate' Thread

Postby Andrew » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:36 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:I assume you enlisted?


You really are an enormous bell-end sometimes.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 9903
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: Donald J Trump 'I Want The Best Climate' Thread

Postby Andrew » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:36 am

User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 9903
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: Donald J Trump 'I Want The Best Climate' Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:09 am

Andrew wrote:You really are an enormous bell-end sometimes.



I would pose the same question (and frequently did) to anyone who wanted to throw troops' lives away needlessly in Iraq. Presidents pissing off their generals usually has major repercussions. Good on 45 for taking a stand.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13888
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trump 'I Want The Best Climate' Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:18 am

Monker wrote:YOUR quotes are essentially saying he had 'Beto' as a nickname as a child AND IT STUCK. In other words, he has used that name his entire life...which is what he said. Thank you for posting those quotes and backing up what I am saying.


All I said was "I don't care if it's a nickname from childhood." You then dishonestly claimed it's not a "nickname from childhood". Total lie. Do you think he dropped out of the womb with the word "Beto" already stamped on his ass?

Monker wrote:I am not lying about anything. I said Beto stated on a nationaly televised debate on CNN that he was raised in a community where anybody named Robert, Albert, or Umberto was called Beto...and that he has used the name his entire life. I have no reason to not believe him.


I don't know his community.
I also don't believe what a politician says at face value.
Here's what we do know - Beto is a Spanish nickname for Roberto. Beto O'Rourke is an Irish American.

Monker wrote:And, again, you ignore the fact that he has used the name his entire life and are implying that he changed it to appeal to Mexican immigrants - which is so blatantly untree that it is racist.


As I said from the beginning, I don't care if it's a nickname from childhood. I also don't care if its from adolescence, or adulthood.
If Caucasian parents stupidly named their son "ebony hot chocolate", should he continue to use that name?
You are making excuses for racial insensitivity. Shame on you.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13888
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trump 'I Want The Best Climate' Thread

Postby Andrew » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:42 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Andrew wrote:
I would pose the same question (and frequently did) to anyone who wanted to throw troops' lives away needlessly in Iraq. Presidents pissing off their generals usually has major repercussions. Good on 45 for taking a stand.


45 did it on a whim, which is not how you show leadership and strength. He's just a seriously major moron. Tell him that and he'd think it was another of his generals.

Stability in Iraq and the ME as a whole gives stability to the whole world. But who cares about that anyway. Not the USA anymore. Which is why the UK and Germany have announced moves to distance themselves from the USA - previously an untouchable world force.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 9903
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: Donald J Trump 'I Want The Best Climate' Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:42 am

Andrew wrote:45 did it on a whim, which is not how you show leadership and strength.


45 campaigned on getting the country out of dumb wars.
Words like "leadership" and "strength" are just empty cliches. Meaningless.
Do you think the families of soldiers who died care about an imaginary invisible timetable?

Andrew wrote:Stability in Iraq and the ME as a whole gives stability to the whole world. But who cares about that anyway. Not the USA anymore.


Lol. Iraq WAS stable. Then we bombed and invaded it. C'mon. This is nonsense. Our attempts to democratize the ME to bring it in line with western norms has only resulted in electing terrorist groups.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13888
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trump 'I Want The Best Climate' Thread

Postby Andrew » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:24 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:Do you think the families of soldiers who died care about an imaginary invisible timetable?


I think they'd want the job done properly and completely or those deaths were in vain.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 9903
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: Donald J Trump 'I Want The Best Climate' Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:48 pm

Andrew wrote:I think they'd want the job done properly and completely or those deaths were in vain.


By that standard, we would still be in Vietnam to prevent the communist dominoes from falling. What is the job in Syria? When Putin first intervened in 2015, Obama warned that Russia would get stuck in an eventual "quagmire." That remains true today. So why waste blood and treasure on assisting Kurdish allies when this country has shitty healthcare, an antiquated power grid, and pot holes the size of the Grand Canyon? Thanks, but no thanks.

Great op-ed on this very topic....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... 23b3f5cb0f
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13888
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trump 'I Want The Best Climate' Thread

Postby LtVanish » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:27 am

It's pretty clear that all the Trump hating liberals that were once for world peace, are actually the war mongers, amazing that this is being exposed. As for all the other Trump haters there is so much visceral that they are not capable of making any kind of rational statement. Trump could could give them everything thing they want and they will claim they never wanted it. I am not a political person at all, and this is so obvious and funny watching all this unfold everyday. Democrats are being really exposed as NOT tolerant at all, totally hilarious the hypocrisy. I turned on the news today to get the same talking points almost word for word on just about any channel you choose, who is running the overall show? Its becoming just like Frontiers records, every record is the same.
User avatar
LtVanish
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1116
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:05 pm
Location: Chicago IL

Re: Donald J Trump 'I Want The Best Climate' Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:01 am

LtVanish wrote:It's pretty clear that all the Trump hating liberals that were once for world peace, are actually the war mongers, amazing that this is being exposed. As for all the other Trump haters there is so much visceral that they are not capable of making any kind of rational statement. Trump could could give them everything thing they want and they will claim they never wanted it. I am not a political person at all, and this is so obvious and funny watching all this unfold everyday. Democrats are being really exposed as NOT tolerant at all, totally hilarious the hypocrisy. I turned on the news today to get the same talking points almost word for word on just about any channel you choose, who is running the overall show? Its becoming just like Frontiers records, every record is the same.



I think many non-political people feel the same. Thanks for chiming in.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13888
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trump 'I Want The Best Climate' Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:38 am

Democratic operatives were been behind efforts linking Roy Moore's campaign to the Kremlin.
When it comes to claims of hacking being attributed to certain countries, nothing is 100% certain.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/19/us/a ... ussia.html
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13888
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trump 'I Want The Best Climate' Thread

Postby Andrew » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:07 pm

Looks like I managed to kill this thread! Oops! :D
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 9903
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: Donald J Trump 'I Want The Best Climate' Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:54 pm

Boring speech last night. But I agree with its message overall.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13888
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trump 'I Want The Best Climate' Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:20 am

Leave it to former CIA Officer, Ray McGovern, to ask the obvious questions the media won't dare...
_____________________________________________

Ray McGovern: My name is Ray McGovern. Thanks for this book; it’s very interesting [Ray holds up his copy of Clapper’s memoir]. I’m part of Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity. I’d like to refer to the Russia problem, but first there’s an analogy that I see here. You were in charge of imagery analysis before Iraq.

James Clapper: Yes.

RM: You confess [in the book] to having been shocked that no weapons of mass destruction were found. And then, to your credit, you admit, as you say here [quotes from the book], “the blame is due to intelligence officers, including me, who were so eager to help [the administration make war on Iraq] that we found what wasn’t really there.”

Now fast forward to two years ago. Your superiors were hell bent on finding ways to blame Trump’s victory on the Russians. Do you think that your efforts were guilty of the same sin here? Do you think that you found a lot of things that weren’t really there? Because that’s what our conclusion is, especially from the technical end. There was no hacking of the DNC; it was leaked, and you know that because you talked to NSA.

JC: Well, I have talked with NSA a lot, and I also know what we briefed to then-President Elect Trump on the 6th of January. And in my mind, uh, I spent a lot of time in the SIGINT [signals intelligence] business, the forensic evidence was overwhelming about what the Russians had done. There’s absolutely no doubt in my mind whatsoever. The Intelligence Community Assessment that we rendered that day, that was asked, tasked to us by President Obama — and uh — in early December, made no call whatsoever on whether, to what extent the Russians influenced the outcome of the election. Uh, the administration, uh, the team then, the President-Elect’s team, wanted to say that — that we said that the Russian interference had no impact whatsoever on the election. And I attempted, we all did, to try to correct that misapprehension as they were writing a press release before we left the room.

However, as a private citizen, understanding the magnitude of what the Russians did and the number of citizens in our country they reached and the different mechanisms that, by which they reached them, to me it stretches credulity to think they didn’t have a profound impact on election on the outcome of the election.

RM: That’s what the New York Times says. But let me say this: we have two former Technical Directors from NSA in our movement here, Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity; we also have forensics, okay?

Now the President himself, your President, President Obama said two days before he left town: The conclusions of the intelligence community — this is ten days after you briefed him — with respect to how WikiLeaks got the DNC emails are “inconclusive” end quote. Now why would he say that if you had said it was conclusive?

JC: I can’t explain what he said or why. But I can tell you we’re, we’re pretty sure we know, or knew at the time, how WikiLeaks got those emails. I’m not going to go into the technical details about why we believe that.

RM: We are too [pretty sure we know]; and it was a leak onto a thumb drive — gotten to Julian Assange — really simple. If you knew it, and the NSA has that information, you have a duty, you have a duty to confess to that, as well as to [Iraq].

JC: Confess to what?

RM: Confess to the fact that you’ve been distorting the evidence.

JC: I don’t confess to that.

RM: The Intelligence Community Assessment was without evidence.

JC: I do not confess to that. I simply do not agree with your conclusions.

William J. Burns (Carnegie President): Hey, Ray, I appreciate your question. I didn’t want this to look like Jim Acosta in the White House grabbing microphones away. Thank you for the questioning though. Yes ma’am [Burns recognizes the next questioner].
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13888
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca


Re: Donald J Trump 'I Want The Best Climate' Thread

Postby verslibre » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:36 am

"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6272
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: Donald J Trump 'I Want The Best Climate' Thread

Postby steveo777 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:18 am

Fact Finder wrote:
Andrew wrote:Looks like I managed to kill this thread! Oops! :D


Nope, thread is alive and well, getting views and posts daily, it just moved over here http://mrexiles.freeforums.net

Your are wrong again and approaching Monker status in that regard.

If ya got balls come over and state your case in a free speech environment. :P


Hehehe! :mrgreen:
User avatar
steveo777
MP3
 
Posts: 11311
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:15 pm
Location: Citrus Heights, Ca

Re: Donald J Trump 'I Want The Best Climate' Thread

Postby RPM » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:27 am

Also when you type words there they actually appear correctly. Astonishing ......
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
8 Track
 
Posts: 963
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:37 am


Re: Donald J Trump 'I Want The Best Climate' Thread

Postby verslibre » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:43 am

Fact Finder wrote:
Andrew wrote:Looks like I managed to kill this thread! Oops! :D


Nope, thread is alive and well, getting views and posts daily, it just moved over here http://mrexiles.freeforums.net

Your are wrong again and approaching Monker status in that regard.

If ya got balls come over and state your case in a free speech environment. :P


A separate circle jerk established to celebrate 45 "doing God's work," no doubt. Oh, the irony...
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6272
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: Donald J Trump 'I Want The Best Climate' Thread

Postby Monker » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:40 am

verslibre wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:
Andrew wrote:Looks like I managed to kill this thread! Oops! :D


Nope, thread is alive and well, getting views and posts daily, it just moved over here http://mrexiles.freeforums.net

Your are wrong again and approaching Monker status in that regard.

If ya got balls come over and state your case in a free speech environment. :P


A separate circle jerk established to celebrate 45 "doing God's work," no doubt. Oh, the irony...


I didn't realize it but FF Emailed me the link some time ago. I really don't pay attention to my PM's.

I have no interest in getting involved in some 'forum war', like the old BT/MR thing...or whatever the forum was that AR started years ago. It's a bit silly, IMO.

But, whatever.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10112
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Donald J Trump 'I Want The Best Climate' Thread

Postby Andrew » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:54 pm

Fact Finder wrote:
Andrew wrote:Looks like I managed to kill this thread! Oops! :D


Nope, thread is alive and well, getting views and posts daily, it just moved over here http://mrexiles.freeforums.net

Your are wrong again and approaching Monker status in that regard.

If ya got balls come over and state your case in a free speech environment. :P



Excellent. I’ll be as likely to visit that site as often as I visit seanhannityistheman.com
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 9903
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: Donald J Trump 'I Want The Best Climate' Thread

Postby Andrew » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:11 pm

User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 9903
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: Donald J Trump 'I Want The Best Climate' Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:43 am

Andrew wrote:Moron.

https://youtu.be/KmfKgW2KW0Y



Colbert sucks now. I agree. He could learn a thing or two from past late night hosts, like Leno, who refused to let their shows become partisan hatefests.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13888
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trump 'I Want The Best Climate' Thread

Postby Andrew » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:44 am

His ratings would disagree. I think he’s great...but that opinion aside, it’s hard to argue with Trump himself talking. Barely able to string 3 words together correctly.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 9903
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests

cron