The Official Thread of Vice President Mike Pounce

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri May 17, 2019 11:07 pm

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... mp-836344/

"This has effectively made intellectual objections to regime change obsolete. In the Trump era, things that not long ago aroused widespread horror — from torture to drone assassination to “rendition” to illegal surveillance to extrajudicial detention in brutal secret prisons around the world — inspire crickets now.

A few weeks ago, the New York Times ran an exposé about Guantanamo Bay that should have been a devastating piece of journalism. It showed site officials building a hospice, because prisoners are expected to grow old and die rather than ever sniff release. One prisoner was depicted sitting gingerly in court because of “chronic rectal pain” from being routinely sodomized in CIA prisons.

Ten years ago, Americans would have been deeply ashamed of such stories. Now, even liberals don’t care. The cause of empire has been cleverly re-packaged as part of #Resistance to Trump, when in fact it’s just the same old arrogance, destined to lead to the same catastrophes. Bad policy doesn’t get better just because you don’t let people talk about it."
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu May 23, 2019 11:46 pm

Good piece on Avenatti. At one point, he was the darling of the media and anti-Trump haters. Like Mueller and Comey before him, he’s ended up damaging himself more than the president.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/05 ... l-avenatti
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat May 25, 2019 10:29 am

https://youtu.be/lM-l2f9X9M0

Shame that an anti-war viewpoint has to come from Fox. But here we are.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby RPM » Sat May 25, 2019 11:34 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:Good piece on Avenatti. At one point, he was the darling of the media and anti-Trump haters. Like Mueller and Comey before him, he’s ended up damaging himself more than the president.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/05 ... l-avenatti

Yep. I think Andrew even offered to bump him to MP3 Status if he would do one post.
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon May 27, 2019 12:36 am

What's happening to Assange is a national disgrace.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/23/us/p ... tment.html
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu May 30, 2019 12:44 am

Mueller making rare public statement in a few minutes. Let's see what he has to say.

UPDATE: Mueller says volume 1 of report lays out that there was insufficient evidence to charge with conspiracy. Said volume 2 did not make a determination on whether president made a crime due to DOJ policy. Nothing new here at all.

UPDATE: He pretty much just cleared AG Barr of any misconduct. Poof - another lie bites the dust.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Memorex » Thu May 30, 2019 1:17 am

It seems like he has to dance around the obstruction piece a bit based on long standing DOJ policy that a sitting president cannot be indicted. So he is essentially saying here are some things that may or may not spell something out, but either way, it's not for us to decide to charge or even if there should be a charge. Fair enough. The problem comes when Dems in the house want to shape anything they possibly can into an impeachable offense. So they scream look, look.

The country should be happy that there was no crime committed by Trump or his admin or his campaign in relation to any of this. And Americans should be sick to their stomach at how far one political party would go to bring down, in quite an unfair manner, a President who was legally elected. They should just wait their turn and try and have better policies if they want the job so bad.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Monker » Thu May 30, 2019 10:39 am

Memorex wrote:It seems like he has to dance around the obstruction piece a bit based on long standing DOJ policy that a sitting president cannot be indicted. So he is essentially saying here are some things that may or may not spell something out, but either way, it's not for us to decide to charge or even if there should be a charge. Fair enough.

That is such a mischaracterization. He documented the evidence for obstruction. There is no "may or may not". He could not charge the President...which he TOLD THE LAWYERS FOR THE PRESIDENT MONTHS AGO. What he COULD do is say if he were innocent of obstruction, the report would say so...and it didn't say that.

The problem comes when Dems in the house want to shape anything they possibly can into an impeachable offense. So they scream look, look.

Oh, please, there are so many things to impeach Trump for it should be embarrassing for Republicans and his fans. If he were a Democrat, Republicans would have started impeachment proceedings the day he took office.

The country should be happy that there was no crime committed by Trump or his admin or his campaign in relation to any of this.

Obstruction is a crime. Lying to congress, the FBI, and the special counsel jury are crimes. The American people should not believe the bullshit that you and Trumpheads spread.

And Americans should be sick to their stomach at how far one political party would go to bring down, in quite an unfair manner, a President who was legally elected.

And, the American people should not believe this bullshit either. It has nothing to do with the election. It has to do with his conduct, his lies, his total disregard for the rule of law and making his own rules up as he goes. On foreign policy alone he should impeached for incompetence. His endless tariffs and the trade war with China may throw this country into a recession...a recession that did not need to happen but Trump lead us into it.

They should just wait their turn and try and have better policies if they want the job so bad.

Oh, please. He doesn't have any policies. Is the policy toward North Korea "fire and fury" or is Little Rocket Man launching his test rockets "no big deal"? Are they in love with each other or not? Is he for getting out of wars, or does he want to start then in Venezuela and Iran? The guy has no clue what he is doing or why, and it is only zombies like you who can't see it.
Monker
MP3

Postby Andrew » Thu May 30, 2019 6:38 pm

Mueller -

The president cannot be charged under the constitution. So we could not charge him. No, we do not exonerate him.

The whole inquiry struggled to reach several conclusions due to the amount of people lying or refusing to testify.

Yeah, nothing to see here folks, move along...
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Monker » Fri May 31, 2019 10:39 am

Here is the full transcript of what he said...

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/29/us/p ... cript.html

I think he emphasized three things. First, that the investigation was absolutely justified, that Russia did attempt to interfere with the election, that Trump encouraged and took advantage of it....and that we should all be aware of that. Second, it was not up to him or the Justice Dept. to charge Trump. And, that he has said all he wants to say about the topic. It will take a subpoena for him to testify before congress...and then he may not have much to say anyway.
Monker
MP3

Postby Andrew » Fri May 31, 2019 11:00 am

Dickhead tweets that Russia helped him get elected then states on the WH lawn that he got himself elected. He can’t keep a cohesive thought together for even an hour.

Oh, and his best mate Kim Jong executed the officials involved in the last summit. That’s what real leaders do, right?
Andrew
Administrator

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri May 31, 2019 11:07 pm

Monker wrote: He could not charge the President...which he TOLD THE LAWYERS FOR THE PRESIDENT MONTHS AGO. What he COULD do is say if he were innocent of obstruction, the report would say so...and it didn't say that.

This is false. Of course, Mueller could charge. Ken Starr famously did not indict but clearly charged Clinton. Also, not sure where you went to law school, but prosecutors don't prove innocence.

Monker wrote: Obstruction is a crime. Lying to congress, the FBI, and the special counsel jury are crimes. The American people should not believe the bullshit that you and Trumpheads spread.

The chief law enforcers of the country, Barr and Rosenstein, disagreed.

Monker wrote:And, the American people should not believe this bullshit either. It has nothing to do with the election. It has to do with his conduct, his lies, his total disregard for the rule of law and making his own rules up as he goes. On foreign policy alone he should impeached for incompetence. His endless tariffs and the trade war with China may throw this country into a recession...a recession that did not need to happen but Trump lead us into it.

In other words, you want to criminalize political disagreements. That's not very American. It is telling, however, that you no longer mention Russian collusion.

Monker wrote:Oh, please. He doesn't have any policies. Is the policy toward North Korea "fire and fury" or is Little Rocket Man launching his test rockets "no big deal"? Are they in love with each other or not? Is he for getting out of wars, or does he want to start then in Venezuela and Iran? The guy has no clue what he is doing or why, and it is only zombies like you who can't see it.

From Obama to FDR to even earlier, similar contradictions on matters of war and peace can be found in every previous administration. Also, I don't recall Memorex calling you any names.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri May 31, 2019 11:17 pm

Andrew wrote:Dickhead tweets that Russia helped him get elected then states on the WH lawn that he got himself elected.

Full tweet. On the substance, he's not wrong.

"Russia, Russia, Russia! That’s all you heard at the beginning of this Witch Hunt Hoax...And now Russia has disappeared because I had nothing to do with Russia helping me to get elected. It was a crime that didn’t exist. So now the Dems and their partner, the Fake News Media,.........say he fought back against this phony crime that didn’t exist, this horrendous false accusation, and he shouldn’t fight back, he should just sit back and take it. Could this be Obstruction? No, Mueller didn’t find Obstruction either. Presidential Harassment!"

Andrew wrote:He can’t keep a cohesive thought together for even an hour.

I don't think he should have deleted it. There is nothing wrong with another country, in this case Russia, expressing a political preference. We do it all the time.

Andrew wrote:Oh, and his best mate Kim Jong executed the officials involved in the last summit. That’s what real leaders do, right?

Our ally in WW2, Uncle Joe Stalin, killed 20 million, Our dear friends, the Saudis, still stone women and gays. Spare us the insincere outrage.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri May 31, 2019 11:37 pm

Monker wrote:Here is the full transcript of what he said...

I think he emphasized three things. First, that the investigation was absolutely justified, that Russia did attempt to interfere with the election, that Trump encouraged and took advantage of it....and that we should all be aware of that. Second, it was not up to him or the Justice Dept. to charge Trump. And, that he has said all he wants to say about the topic. It will take a subpoena for him to testify before congress...and then he may not have much to say anyway.

All he did is summarize his own report. If you actually read it, you would know there was nothing new and nothing was "emphasized" either. He did reiterate his rather strange view that a special counsel cannot charge crimes.

As for whether the investigation was justified....Mueller still relied on Crowdstrike's flawed analysis of the DNC servers. There was no independent forensic examination. At the end of the day, you are dealing with $100k in LOL-worthy FB ads. A flash in the pan. Last time I mentioned Crowdstrike, you said the following:

"No, real people who can think critically know that Mueller will look at all of this, he can get a subpena to look at ANY servers, including the ones used by DJT and Junior."

Of course, like everything else you claimed, we now know this NEVER happened.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Memorex » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:20 am

I can create a very large list of everything the Dems have accused Trump of. Some maybe considered rational by historical standards and how they play the game, but most are highly irrational by anyone standards, except the new left. Charge after charge after charge. It's an endless stream of noise. And that's how the left has decided to move forward during this time of Trump. Not to mention the "investigate until we find something" attitude, as anti-American as that is. And because sound policy is too aligned with what we already have or what Trump wants, they abandon it all and just say fuck it, we need to give everything away for free just to get people to agree with us. No policies beyond that.

I can also provide a very long list of ways in which Trump is trying to change things. You can agree or disagree with each change (though the current left just flat out disagrees with it all), but at the very least we can all agree that Trump is moving forward with whatever he can as quickly as he can. Like them or not, he has accomplishments, most of which are in line with what he said he would do. And those things that are not accomplishments, he's made progress on.

So on one side of the political aisle, you have a bunch of people in an absolute frenzy to bring down a president. No longer the few that you see with all presidents, but the vast majority of the left. And on the other side you see someone working at a crazy pace that I have never seen before to push through his policies, despite the unprecedented TDS.

If you feel that the left's methodology in this time is what's right for America, then go for it. Sit in that space and live in that world. Justify all that it is. And I will sit and laugh and think it's nutty and born from hatred and humiliation from being beat so shockingly. Either way, I'm good.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:21 am

Pam "Baywatch" Anderson has weighed in on the Assange legal saga - and she's 100% accurate.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/pamela-an ... ref=scroll
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby verslibre » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:49 am

Memorex wrote:So on one side of the political aisle, you have a bunch of people in an absolute frenzy to bring down a president.

Just like in '08-'16! What a coincidence! :lol:
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Memorex » Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:16 am

verslibre wrote:
Memorex wrote:So on one side of the political aisle, you have a bunch of people in an absolute frenzy to bring down a president.

Yes, and just like all the years before it. Like I said, you will always have that group. But it never defined the party until now. No there is no middle ground on the left. No leaders are saying ok, calm down people. And that is what has changed more than anything. The lunatics are now running the asylum on the left.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby verslibre » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:03 am

Memorex wrote:
verslibre wrote:

Yes, and just like all the years before it. Like I said, you will always have that group. But it never defined the party until now. No there is no middle ground on the left. No leaders are saying ok, calm down people. And that is what has changed more than anything. The lunatics are now running the asylum on the left.

We both know that's not true.

Full credit to Cheeto for inspiring the white supremacists' ranks to surge, though.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Memorex » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:06 am

Not sure where you live, but I have noticed any more white supremacists. I've seem dems and the media change the definition of what white supremacy is. But that's about it.

Find me a moderate Dem and il find you someone way way way left of what it was just ten years ago. Find me a dem that doesn't accuse trump of everything under the sun.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Monker » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:17 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote: He could not charge the President...which he TOLD THE LAWYERS FOR THE PRESIDENT MONTHS AGO. What he COULD do is say if he were innocent of obstruction, the report would say so...and it didn't say that.

This is false. Of course, Mueller could charge. Ken Starr famously did not indict but clearly charged Clinton. Also, not sure where you went to law school, but prosecutors don't prove innocence.

I am repeating what MUELLER said. He was NOT GOING TO BRING CHARGES AGAINST TRUMP. *HE* said it. He explained it. You bring up bullshit like Ken Starr but REFUSE to believe what MUELLER says about his own actions. You are so far up the ass of Donald Judas Trump that you probably get these ideas from Sean Haniity himself. It's truly ridiculous.

Monker wrote: Obstruction is a crime. Lying to congress, the FBI, and the special counsel jury are crimes. The American people should not believe the bullshit that you and Trumpheads spread.

The chief law enforcers of the country, Barr and Rosenstein, disagreed.

What I was replying to was Memorex saying that the President, his administration, and the campaign committed no crimes. That is completely untrue. Your reply is completely irrelevant.

Monker wrote:And, the American people should not believe this bullshit either. It has nothing to do with the election. It has to do with his conduct, his lies, his total disregard for the rule of law and making his own rules up as he goes. On foreign policy alone he should impeached for incompetence. His endless tariffs and the trade war with China may throw this country into a recession...a recession that did not need to happen but Trump lead us into it.

In other words, you want to criminalize political disagreements. That's not very American. It is telling, however, that you no longer mention Russian collusion. [/quote]

Impeachment has NOTHING TO DO with what is "criminal". As I have posted here, many times, federal judges have been impeached for nothing more than being incompetent. This country is being LED INTO ECONOMIC CHAOS by an incompetent President who doesn't even understand that all tariffs do is make things more expensive in THIS country. It's not 1950...almost everything people buy has imported parts or manufactured and imported into the US, There is a reason the stock market tanks every time the trade war with China is mentioned, and now the new trade war with Mexico. It is STUPID, and yes, it angers me because this idiot President actually believes that China and Mexico pay the tarrif. He's a nut who knows nothing of what he is doing. Yeah, I thought W was dim, but Trump doesn't even have a fucking light bulb in his head...more like some hamster on a treadmill.

Monker wrote:Oh, please. He doesn't have any policies. Is the policy toward North Korea "fire and fury" or is Little Rocket Man launching his test rockets "no big deal"? Are they in love with each other or not? Is he for getting out of wars, or does he want to start then in Venezuela and Iran? The guy has no clue what he is doing or why, and it is only zombies like you who can't see it.

From Obama to FDR to even earlier

Blah, blah, blah. He doesn't have any policies. He just makes shit up as he goes. That's the truth. YOU are the one who goes on about Venezuela and Iran and starting wars. You should know that he says one thing and does another ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

He was elected as a deal maker...but he can't even get his own party to agree. He is a lame duck president in HIS FIRST TERM because he is so incompetent and unable to deal with congress.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:47 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:Here is the full transcript of what he said...

All he did is summarize his own report. If you actually read it, you would know there was nothing new and nothing w[as "emphasized" either. He did reiterate his rather strange view that a special counsel cannot charge crimes.

This is just simply NOT TRUE.

He went on and on about the investigation being justified, and about Russia's activities to influence the election:

As alleged by the grand jury in an indictment, Russian intelligence officers who are part of the Russian military, launched a concerted attack on our political system. The indictment alleges that they used sophisticated cybertechniques to hack into computers and networks used by the Clinton campaign. They stole private information and then released that information through fake online identities and through the organization WikiLeaks.

The releases were designed and timed to interfere with our election and to damage a presidential candidate. And at the same time, as the grand jury alleged in a separate indictment, a private Russian entity engaged in a social media operation, where Russian citizens posed as Americans in order to influence an election. These indictments contain allegations, and we are not commenting on the guilt or the innocence of any specific defendant. Every defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.

The indictments allege, and the other activities in our report describe, efforts to interfere in our political system. They needed to be investigated and understood. And that is among the reasons why the Department of Justice established our office. That is also a reason we investigated efforts to obstruct the investigation. The matters we investigated were of paramount importance. It was critical for us to obtain full and accurate information from every person we questioned. When a subject of an investigation obstructs that investigation or lies to investigators, it strikes at the core of their government’s effort to find the truth and hold wrongdoers accountable.

And, he restated it at the end:

And I will close by reiterating the central allegation of our indictments, that there were multiple, systematic efforts to interfere in our election. And that allegation deserves the attention of every American.

"No, real people who can think critically know that Mueller will look at all of this, he can get a subpena to look at ANY servers, including the ones used by DJT and Junior."

Of course, like everything else you claimed, we now know this NEVER happened.

And, like most cases like this, you pull it out of context and essentially misrepresent and lie about .

I said that in reply to the ridiculous remark, "Critical thinking Americans are asking questions about why the DNC servers were not forensically examined, why Crowdstrike changed their report findings, why the ODNI report was full of shit etc."

Hardly anybody cares about that shit. Nobody knows what Crowdstrike is or what the ODNI report is, etc. NOBODY CARES.

What I said, "No, real people who can think critically know that Mueller will look at all of this, he can get a subpena to look at ANY servers, including the ones used by DJT and Junior."

People cared about, and STILL care about, what Mueller was investigating...and yes, I'm sure he DID look at all those things, and, yes, he could issue subpena's for whatever he wanted. Those are factual statements in reply to a fantasy. There was no 'prediction' there...just statements of fact.

HOWEVER, YOU are the one who went on about wanting Mueller to speak. He did...and you still disregard what he said...you prefer your made up fantasy of what you want to be instead of the reality that Mueller presented.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:09 pm

Memorex wrote:I can create a very large list of everything the Dems have accused Trump of. Some maybe considered rational by historical standards and how they play the game, but most are highly irrational by anyone standards, except the new left. Charge after charge after charge. It's an endless stream of noise.

Donald Jackass Trump is essentially daring Pelosi to start impeachment by obstructing the congressional investigations, by offering NO cooperation at all. More than anything else right now, THAT is fueling the fires demanding impeachment.

Pelosi will not start impeachment until REPUBLICANS in the SENATE start supporting the idea. Until he starts hurting the party so badly that he becomes a liability, that support will not be there. Whether Democrats like it or not, Pelosi has the power and is simply giving Trump as much rope as he needs to hang himself...that may, or may not, happen.

And that's how the left has decided to move forward during this time of Trump.

Wrong. see above.

Not to mention the "investigate until we find something" attitude, as anti-American as that is.

They need to finish the job that Mueller started and the Republican House refused to really even start.

And because sound policy is too aligned with what we already have or what Trump wants,

LOL...sound policy from Trump. That is hillarious. He doesn't know what that is. If somebody said the above to him, he would probably ask what "sound" has to do with political policy? Too many people playing their radios too loud? Airplanes too loud? What "sound policy?"

they abandon it all and just say fuck it, we need to give everything away for free just to get people to agree with us. No policies beyond that.

You haven't been paying attention. Many of the hundreds of Democrat candidates have policies proposed. You are simply either lying or don't know what you are talking about.

but at the very least we can all agree that Trump is moving forward with whatever he can as quickly as he can. Like them or not

I don't consider his actions on the border moving forward. I don't consider his corporate tax cut as moving forward. I do not consider damaging the economy with tariffs as moving forward. I don't consider his constant lying as moving forward.

So on one side of the political aisle, you have a bunch of people in an absolute frenzy to bring down a president.

And, IMO, rightly so. I was never any type of fan of W...but I never said he should be impeached. I never agreed with what he did in Iraq...but I did not look at that as impeachable. I thought he was an idiot. But, W is not even close to where Trump is. I don't think even Nixon was as bad as Trump.
Monker
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:22 pm

Monker wrote:I am repeating what MUELLER said. He was NOT GOING TO BRING CHARGES AGAINST TRUMP. *HE* said it. He explained it. You bring up bullshit like Ken Starr but REFUSE to believe what MUELLER says about his own actions. You are so far up the ass of Donald Judas Trump that you probably get these ideas from Sean Haniity himself. It's truly ridiculous.

Mueller is not in charge of DOJ policy. If he intended to invent his own policy, he should have refused the job. Citing the precedent of previous special prosecutors, like Starr, is not "bullshit." It's just factual history.

Monker wrote:What I was replying to was Memorex saying that the President, his administration, and the campaign committed no crimes. That is completely untrue. Your reply is completely irrelevant.

You can't talk about federal crimes without discussing the DOJ. It's not irrelevant. It's just another fact you choose to ignore.

Monker wrote:Impeachment has NOTHING TO DO with what is "criminal".

Except for the whole "high crimes and misdemeanors" part. :roll:

Monker wrote:As I have posted here, many times, federal judges have been impeached for nothing more than being incompetent. This country is being LED INTO ECONOMIC CHAOS by an incompetent President who doesn't even understand that all tariffs do is make things more expensive in THIS country. It's not 1950...almost everything people buy has imported parts or manufactured and imported into the US, There is a reason the stock market tanks every time the trade war with China is mentioned, and now the new trade war with Mexico. It is STUPID, and yes, it angers me because this idiot President actually believes that China and Mexico pay the tarrif. He's a nut who knows nothing of what he is doing. Yeah, I thought W was dim, but Trump doesn't even have a fucking light bulb in his head...more like some hamster on a treadmill.

In other words, you want to use impeachment as a political weapon over essentially policy disagreements. Like I said, that's not American.

Monker wrote:Blah, blah, blah. He doesn't have any policies. He just makes shit up as he goes. That's the truth. YOU are the one who goes on about Venezuela and Iran and starting wars. You should know that he says one thing and does another ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

On the issue of interventionism, Trump has done a commendable job of advancing the cause of peace. His disagreements with Bolton have been widely publicized in the press.

Monker wrote:He was elected as a deal maker...but he can't even get his own party to agree. He is a lame duck president in HIS FIRST TERM because he is so incompetent and unable to deal with congress.

If he's such an ineffective lame duck, you should have nothing to worry about then.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:43 pm

Monker wrote:This is just simply NOT TRUE.

He went on and on about the investigation being justified, and about Russia's activities to influence the election:

As alleged by the grand jury in an indictment, Russian intelligence officers who are part of the Russian military, launched a concerted attack on our political system. The indictment alleges that they used sophisticated cybertechniques to hack into computers and networks used by the Clinton campaign. They stole private information and then released that information through fake online identities and through the organization WikiLeaks.

The releases were designed and timed to interfere with our election and to damage a presidential candidate. And at the same time, as the grand jury alleged in a separate indictment, a private Russian entity engaged in a social media operation, where Russian citizens posed as Americans in order to influence an election. These indictments contain allegations, and we are not commenting on the guilt or the innocence of any specific defendant. Every defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.

The indictments allege, and the other activities in our report describe, efforts to interfere in our political system. They needed to be investigated and understood. And that is among the reasons why the Department of Justice established our office. That is also a reason we investigated efforts to obstruct the investigation. The matters we investigated were of paramount importance. It was critical for us to obtain full and accurate information from every person we questioned. When a subject of an investigation obstructs that investigation or lies to investigators, it strikes at the core of their government’s effort to find the truth and hold wrongdoers accountable.

And, he restated it at the end:

And I will close by reiterating the central allegation of our indictments, that there were multiple, systematic efforts to interfere in our election. And that allegation deserves the attention of every American.

All of this is already in the report. Nothing new here.

Monker wrote:And, like most cases like this, you pull it out of context and essentially misrepresent and lie about .

I said that in reply to the ridiculous remark, "Critical thinking Americans are asking questions about why the DNC servers were not forensically examined, why Crowdstrike changed their report findings, why the ODNI report was full of shit etc."

Hardly anybody cares about that shit. Nobody knows what Crowdstrike is or what the ODNI report is, etc. NOBODY CARES.

1) I never claimed critical thinking Americans were a majority.
2) You could just as easily say "nobody cared" about the downing street memos, hans blix, or the classified NIE on Iraqi WMD. In both Russiagate and Iraqi WMD, there were all sorts of red flags. Discerning Americans who picked up on them are to be commended.

Monker wrote:HOWEVER, YOU are the one who went on about wanting Mueller to speak. He did...and you still disregard what he said...you prefer your made up fantasy of what you want to be instead of the reality that Mueller presented.

There was nothing to disregard by Mueller because he didn't say anything new. It may seem NEW to you because you didn't read the report.

I will say, Mueller certainly DID put to rest the claims that Barr distorted his findings and misled the public. Another BS lie that you completely fell for.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:07 am

https://www.thenation.com/article/how-d ... ate-begin/

Always worth reading. Stephen Cohen has been a voice of reason through the entire Russiagate farce.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:14 pm

Andrew wrote:Oh, and his best mate Kim Jong executed the officials involved in the last summit. That’s what real leaders do, right?

You fell for fake news (again).

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-nort ... SKCN1T50FL
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby AR » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:13 am

If Monker ********
AR is just a longtime net troll who is bored with trolling just Journey most of the time so he's looking for other places to troll and get reactions.

"StillStanding" from the karaoke Boston forum and night manager at Home Depot
AR
Digital Audio Tape

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:20 am

Two liberals that remained sane and didn't fall victim to the greatest misinformation campaign in modern history.

https://youtu.be/mvapuwssM8E
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Andrew » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:21 am

AR wrote:If Monker is re.

Ok. Enough is enough. Third questionable post of the day. Let me guess...you’ve been challenged by some former board members to come in and create a fuss for shits and giggles?

Let me save you some time... don’t.
Andrew
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara