Celebrating President Small Dick’s Big Parade

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby verslibre » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:22 am

Memorex wrote:
verslibre wrote:
Our next election is in peril. A sitting president just said on national television he’d be open to accepting foreign interference in our democratic process and he doesn’t think doing so is wrong. Congress needs to wake up and consider what’s at stake. ENOUGH.

https://twitter.com/AllisonRFloyd/status/1138967056056033280

This is the stupidest thing yet. Jesus. They asked him if he would take oppo research. Here's a big secret for you that your parents must have hid from you. THEY ALL DO!!!! They don't give a shit where it comes from. Why don't you check the sources on that dossier that Hillary paid for before you cry foul. Why don't you check how many foreign agencies were involved throughout.

Whatever needs to happen needs to happen equally. Either allow oppo research or not. But you can't say it's perfectly fine for the left and than act outraged when someone on the right entertains the idea.

You know what a real crime would be? Taking unverified oppo research with unproven details, leaking bits to the press, and then using the press' coverage as corroboration for the original document. And then taking all of that,committing fraud at the FISA court, and spying on a campaign before during and after an election. Now that would be something I would think you'd be all fuckin pissed about. In fact, let me get your opinion on that. Hang on while I pop some popcorn.

Is there anything the left doesn't get angry at when it comes to Trump? I mean, anything?

You can go pick up some Ex-Lax for your "problem." :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Monker » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:59 am

Memorex wrote:And oppo research is always going to be there. It's not illegal. The piss dossier was not illegal either and Hillary bought it and I could care less about that part of it. That was her right.

I said NOTHING about opposition research. A representative of Russia, like the Russian ambassador, asking for a meeting with representatives of a political campaign in order to provide "dirt" on an opposing candidate is NOT OPPOSITION RESEARCH. It is a foreign government, in this case - an enemy of the United States, trying to influence our election.

Trump is playing to the ignorance of people like you to equate the dossier and Russian involvement in his campaign. They are NOT the same thing.

Trump needs to be impeached to end this ridiculous crap.
Monker
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:58 am

Monker wrote:I said NOTHING about opposition research. A representative of Russia, like the Russian ambassador, asking for a meeting with representatives of a political campaign in order to provide "dirt" on an opposing candidate is NOT OPPOSITION RESEARCH. It is a foreign government, in this case - an enemy of the United States, trying to influence our election.

According to several sources, the dossier is the product of Russian disinformation. If so, I fail to see the distinction you are trying to make. And even if it is not, why would paying for a report from a former British spy be somehow less traitorous?

Monker wrote:Trump is playing to the ignorance of people like you to equate the dossier and Russian involvement in his campaign. They are NOT the same thing.

The real ignorance is from those pretending that foreign collusion isn't as American as apple pie. From Nixon sabotaging LBJ peace talks to Reagan's October Surprise, there's nothing new about it. Your outrage is insincere. We interfere all over the world.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Monker » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:38 am

Monker
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:31 pm

Monker wrote:That is impeachment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxT8CM8XntA

Instead of spamming the board with unfunny HBO hacks, you have any updates on your post below?
Mueller came out and didn't mention anything about Barr misleading the public. All you do is post shit.

Monker wrote:The bottom line is Barr misled the public with his summary. A summary which you went on a rampage about for days. You were/are wrong. You'll never admit to it, but that is the truth.

As for Oliver...
Mueller was appointed and given carte blanche to uncover Russian collusion - any conversation with an adviser, like Don McGahn, is irrelevant.
Personally, I think McGhan should have fired Mueller. His entire investigation was predicated on a lie.

https://original.antiwar.com/mcgovern/2 ... n-hacking/
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Andrew » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:02 pm

Monker wrote:That is impeachment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxT8CM8XntA

100%

Oliver and his team are brilliant.

I was watching Orange Sphincter and his latest KKK rally today - he really has fuck all to say doesn't he. "Hillary....emails...DNC.....no collusion....no obstruction...tiny penis...MAGA MAGA MAGA....." it is literally the same shit every time. What a tool.

Zzzzzzzzz
Andrew
Administrator

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:49 pm

Andrew wrote:100%

Nah, he's a corporate hack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIxjkn-fNbQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdZQ0zzPxZA
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby verslibre » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:31 am

If Cheeto dropped cold tomorrow, nobody would give a toss. And his brood would only be fighting by the light of the silvery moon over how to divvy everything up.
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:03 am

verslibre wrote:If Cheeto dropped cold tomorrow, nobody would give a toss. And his brood would only be fighting by the light of the silvery moon over how to divvy everything up.

I would care. Mike Pence sucks.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby verslibre » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:01 am

Would Mike keep the concentration camps running? I bet he would...
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:01 am

verslibre wrote:Would Mike keep the concentration camps running? I bet he would...

They were already running before Pence or Trump - and you said nothing. So I assume you are fine with it.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Memorex » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:04 pm

verslibre wrote:Would Mike keep the concentration camps running? I bet he would...

"Concentration camps". Insulting and idiotic.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Monker » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:33 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Andrew wrote:100%

Nah, he's a corporate hack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIxjkn-fNbQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdZQ0zzPxZA

That guy is one hell of a WHINER.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFXprhOS-nY
Monker
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:22 pm

https://youtu.be/8IgekVVqwkk

Tucker's opening monologue on the Kochs. Could apply to Grover Norquist as well. Good to see them called out.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:27 pm

Monker wrote:
That guy is one hell of a WHINER.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFXprhOS-nY

Nah, he's just telling the truth, and you consider it whining. Maher and Oliver are bought and paid for clowns.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby verslibre » Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:39 am

Memorex wrote:

Please tell us what your special, personal label is for people being crammed into refrigerated compartments while wearing damp clothing, and subsequently barely being able to tolerate the smell of each other in close quarters, let alone the children being separated from their parents.

The suspense is next-level.
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Memorex » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:44 am

verslibre wrote:
Memorex wrote:

Please tell us what your special, personal label is for people being crammed into refrigerated compartments while wearing damp clothing, and subsequently barely being able to tolerate the smell of each other in close quarters, let alone the children being separated from their parents.

What did you call them before January 2017?

I wonder if the folks about to be put in real concentration camps could just simply turn around and not go. They just said you know, the pool tables and foosball and three squares a day and free health care are just not good enough for me. I opt out.

Good luck with that in the case of real concentration camps.

What a stupid insulting dumb ass ignorant comment to call these concentration camps. I dont think the Jews purposely over ran their concentration camps. My guess is they would have preferred to stay home. And hey, name a single other country on the face of the earth that would accommodate this level of invasion without some space to keep folks. Tent cities in Canada? Prison in Mexico? Death squads in half the world?
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Memorex » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:51 pm

Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Memorex » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:45 pm

Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:18 pm

verslibre wrote:

Not sure why you are focusing on cheap semantics instead of suggesting actual solutions. Do you think everyone who crosses into the US should become an automatic citizen? If so, say that.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:19 pm

https://consortiumnews.com/2019/06/17/f ... -produced/

Crowdstrike's flawed record and conflicting interests is central to the Russiagate lie.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby verslibre » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:14 am

Memorex wrote:What a stupid insulting dumb ass ignorant comment to call these concentration camps.

Call them internment camps. Same thing. Maybe "detention facilities" is the sanitized version you prefer. Same thing. You can't go in and out at will, like summer camp. Let that sink in.

They want to prove they're not what they are? Provost knows what she should do.

We're supposed to be above this.

In May, the inspector general found a facility in El Paso, Texas, that had a maximum capacity of 125 migrants was holding between 750 and 900 detainees in “standing room only conditions.”

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/447278-watchdog-finds-conditions-egregious-at-4-immigrant-detention
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby verslibre » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:15 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
verslibre wrote:

Not sure why you are focusing on cheap semantics instead of suggesting actual solutions. Do you think everyone who crosses into the US should become an automatic citizen? If so, say that.

What part of my post was semantics? See the link I posted above.
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Memorex » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:14 am

verslibre wrote:
Memorex wrote:What a stupid insulting dumb ass ignorant comment to call these concentration camps.

Call them internment camps. Same thing. Maybe "detention facilities" is the sanitized version you prefer. Same thing. You can't go in and out at will, like summer camp. Let that sink in.

They want to prove they're not what they are? Provost knows what she should do.

We're supposed to be above this.

In May, the inspector general found a facility in El Paso, Texas, that had a maximum capacity of 125 migrants was holding between 750 and 900 detainees in “standing room only conditions.”

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/447278-watchdog-finds-conditions-egregious-at-4-immigrant-detention

If I don't know how to swim, and i decide to give it a shot in the middle of the ocean, i suppose it's my fault if I drown.

If I break into someone's house to steal their prescription drugs, and I get caught and arrested, I suppose it's my fault.

If I grab a woman by the pussy, without her approval, and I get slapped, I suppose that's my fault.

I dont blame the pain on someone else. I dont blame the small jail cell on someone else. If the jail is overcrowded that night, the correct answer is not to let me go. When I am floating around in Heaven or Hell, I don't blame the captain of the boat for me drowning.

These facilities are to hold individuals who have chosen to come to this country illegally and at the very least not claiming asylum in their own countries like they have been asked to do. Many of them are rapists and smugglers and traffickers, which is why they must separate the adults from the kids and the mean from the women.

Personally, I think it's way too lenient. We should do the same as nearly every other country in the world and send them home while they wait on status. That's the correct answer to all of this.

What is it that you want to change? What part of this is something you dont agree with?
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby verslibre » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:52 am

I don't have to change shit. Seeking asylum is legal. What they're doing in those camps in not.

Take off your MAGA cap. It's having the same effect...

verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Memorex » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:34 am

verslibre wrote:I don't have to change shit. Seeking asylum is legal. What they're doing in those camps in not.

Take off your MAGA cap. It's having the same effect...

So who do you blame for this situation then?
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby verslibre » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:04 am

You're okay with this? Seriously?

verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Memorex » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:33 am

It's not about being ok with specific incidents. Its about understanding that if a group of people are going to overrun a system, and the people calling them here refuse to vote for funding increases for these centers, then it's not going to be ideal. I honestly care more about our legal citizens and what we need to do to fund our internal issues. We have proper centers for a proper, or even heavy illegal immigrant population. But when half out politicians tell the world to come here without consequence, then dont expect me to give a rats ass if the bathroom is messy or if it's difficult to feed them a 4 star meal three times a day. The answer is, dont fucking come here. Dont demand to be taken to our concentration camps.

Have you guys ever heard of logic? Dems refuse to vote for funding and fix a broken system.

Again, what is it you would do to fix this?
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:22 pm

verslibre wrote:What part of my post was semantics? See the link I posted above.

You are just using the term "concentration camp" because of its connotation with the holocaust.
You are going for cheap shocks instead of proposing any actual solutions.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara