Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby Monker » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:45 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote: Several posters, like Boomchild, treated you respectfully and engaged you in actual conversation. In return, they were called names and got blocked anyway.


Boomchild along with others may have made an effort here, but in the Exiles forum their true colors came out and they showed they are really just assholes who put on perfume in an attempt to cover up their stench. They were blocked for very valid reasons.

If you don't like the fact that they are not here, and refuse to kneel before Andrew and obey his wishes as forum owner, then you can always leave and join their forum. You would obviously be a LOT happier.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10127
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:17 pm

Andrew wrote:I never thought of TNC as a fool. But he has sure become a major dick.


More insults, no facts.

Andrew wrote: I'm also smart enough to never underestimate the stupidity of RWNJ Americans, so more Drumpf could be possible.


And yet you are the one who unquestioningly fell for the most obvious disinformation campaign in history.

Andrew wrote:But the rest of the world continues to laugh at you guys and believe Orange Sphincter is the worst president to ever hold office. Anywhere.


You are the appointed spokesperson for the rest of the word, are you? Seems to me you barely have a grasp of what's going in the US, much less anywhere else.

Andrew wrote:But honestly....I don't care. I'm just here for the laughs.


Pretty much says it all. Thanks for confirming that you are just here to pick up the mantle of Joe Reardon.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13968
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:29 pm

Monker wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote: Several posters, like Boomchild, treated you respectfully and engaged you in actual conversation. In return, they were called names and got blocked anyway.


Boomchild along with others may have made an effort here, but in the Exiles forum their true colors came out and they showed they are really just assholes who put on perfume in an attempt to cover up their stench. They were blocked for very valid reasons.

If you don't like the fact that they are not here, and refuse to kneel before Andrew and obey his wishes as forum owner, then you can always leave and join their forum. You would obviously be a LOT happier.


Left without comment.

Monker wrote:That's just not true. She had permission to use it.


Monker wrote: You guys are fantasizing and stupid.

He's not going to give up his deal to keep his son out of prosecution...and himself. Besides, he's probably already told his story to Mueller.


Monker wrote:Mueller isn't going anywhere. IMO, you'll see more indictments in the next few months...as a result of Flynn turning state witness.
If you put together a timeline of all of the events that we know about, along with Trump's tweets and campaign speeches, it's already obvious what was going on....Trump asking for help from the Russians and Wikileaks, in return for easing sanctions and being a pussy towards Russia. Now you can add Flynn as a witness and I think it's just a matter of time before Trump has a choice of either resigning or being impeached...for conspiring against the United States, obstruction of justice, and abuse of power,.. And, that isn't even looking at what Jr. and Kushner were involved with.


Monker wrote:This has nothing to do with Democrats but the entirety of our intelligence community saying that it happened. If you want to argue against it, you are arguing against the: FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security...and on and on.”


Monker wrote:And, if Trump is proven to be taking orders from Putin, or any other leader of an enemy nation, then Trump should be put on trial for treason and executed if found guilty.


Monker wrote:The only thing Trump is getting close to is resigning or being impeached. By the end of next year, one of the two will happen...or he'll go to sleep and not wake up.

Monker wrote:Mueller is going to start putting pressure on Jr., Ivanka, and Kushner. If they end up being charged and indicted, I fully expect Trump to make a deal, resign from office, and Pence to pardon him...in return for charges being dropped against his family. I said that months ago, BTW.

As far as charges being files against Trump. That isn't likely to happen while Trump is in office. Mueller will try to follow to follow the "a sitting President can not be indicted" protocol. However, a sitting President can obviously be impeached. So, if Trump doesn't resign, Mueller will take all of his evidence, write a damning report, and drop in congresses lap to give them a chance to impeach. If they don't, I would not be surprised if Trump is not indicted after he loses the 2020 election.


Monker wrote:By the end of this, Mueller may be able to tell Trump to resign the Presidency or he will charge his entire family with multiple crimes and put them in jail for decades, and recommend that he be impeached.


Monker wrote:We are not talking only "foreign influence" but the President of the United States following the orders of our enemy. THAT IS TREASON. That is an indefensible crime.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13968
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:29 pm

Monker wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:After banning people for spreading news you disagreed with


This absolutely did NOT happen. Andrew closed the topic for a few weeks. During that time, team Exiles created their own forum. After a few weeks, Andrew opened up this topic. At that point NOBODY was banned. The banning happened after he went to their forum and read the vile hatred and insulting posts being lobbed at both himself and me. It is at that point he banned the Exiles...because they were acting like complete assholes, and most likely still are. Go read their forum, you would be happy there, and I am sure they would be happy to have you.

Nobody was banned for what they posted here...what you say above is COMPLETELY untrue.



Left without comment.

Monker wrote:That's just not true. She had permission to use it.


Monker wrote: You guys are fantasizing and stupid.

He's not going to give up his deal to keep his son out of prosecution...and himself. Besides, he's probably already told his story to Mueller.


Monker wrote:Mueller isn't going anywhere. IMO, you'll see more indictments in the next few months...as a result of Flynn turning state witness.
If you put together a timeline of all of the events that we know about, along with Trump's tweets and campaign speeches, it's already obvious what was going on....Trump asking for help from the Russians and Wikileaks, in return for easing sanctions and being a pussy towards Russia. Now you can add Flynn as a witness and I think it's just a matter of time before Trump has a choice of either resigning or being impeached...for conspiring against the United States, obstruction of justice, and abuse of power,.. And, that isn't even looking at what Jr. and Kushner were involved with.


Monker wrote:This has nothing to do with Democrats but the entirety of our intelligence community saying that it happened. If you want to argue against it, you are arguing against the: FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security...and on and on.”


Monker wrote:And, if Trump is proven to be taking orders from Putin, or any other leader of an enemy nation, then Trump should be put on trial for treason and executed if found guilty.


Monker wrote:The only thing Trump is getting close to is resigning or being impeached. By the end of next year, one of the two will happen...or he'll go to sleep and not wake up.

Monker wrote:Mueller is going to start putting pressure on Jr., Ivanka, and Kushner. If they end up being charged and indicted, I fully expect Trump to make a deal, resign from office, and Pence to pardon him...in return for charges being dropped against his family. I said that months ago, BTW.

As far as charges being files against Trump. That isn't likely to happen while Trump is in office. Mueller will try to follow to follow the "a sitting President can not be indicted" protocol. However, a sitting President can obviously be impeached. So, if Trump doesn't resign, Mueller will take all of his evidence, write a damning report, and drop in congresses lap to give them a chance to impeach. If they don't, I would not be surprised if Trump is not indicted after he loses the 2020 election.


Monker wrote:By the end of this, Mueller may be able to tell Trump to resign the Presidency or he will charge his entire family with multiple crimes and put them in jail for decades, and recommend that he be impeached.


Monker wrote:We are not talking only "foreign influence" but the President of the United States following the orders of our enemy. THAT IS TREASON. That is an indefensible crime.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13968
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:16 pm

Free Assange!

That is all.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13968
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby Andrew » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:55 am

User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 9939
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:56 am

Andrew wrote:https://youtu.be/PObqVwmO9pU


You're kidding, right?

Seth is held in the same regard as other discredited Twitter conspiracy theorists/grifters like Louise Mensch, Claude Taylor, Counterchekist, Eric Garland, and John Schindler. An entire cottage industry has formed around people, like Seth, pretending to have inside info and peddling it to the gullible masses.

Has Bill Maher ever apologized for hosting similar Twitter conspiracy theorist, Louise Mensch, on his show? He gave her a platform. She said that there would be many sealed indictments coming. She also claimed that Steve Bannon would receive the death penalty. These people are complete charlatans.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13968
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:31 am

"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13968
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby scarab » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:09 am

Wow,
I usually break pretty even on my taxes. This year I owed more than a Grand.
Thanks Mr Trump
a man, well, he'll walk right into hell with both eyes open. But even the devil can't fool a dog!"
User avatar
scarab
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1774
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:57 am
Location: Pigs Eye, MN

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby Memorex » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:51 am

scarab wrote:Wow,
I usually break pretty even on my taxes. This year I owed more than a Grand.
Thanks Mr Trump


So your tax bill for 2018 was higher than 2017? Can you point to the specific reason? Is it lack of write off of Fed tax on your state? Is it because you took the reduced taxes in your paycheck, like most people? Did you lose a deduction that is no longer available?
User avatar
Memorex
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3244
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby SF-Dano » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:38 am

I usually break even also. Had a different, rare situation for 2018, so I was expecting to owe a bit. I am getting a decent Fed refund, but am paying the "great state of California" almost double the Fed refund amount.

It's a shame, because I am a native and I really love CA (the land, weather, differing things to do), but really is not a smart financial decision to stay here. Its a balancing act and the scales are starting to really dip towards "go".
Image
User avatar
SF-Dano
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1990
Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2002 9:00 am
Location: Near Sacramento missin' my City by the Bay

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby scarab » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:52 am

Memorex wrote:
scarab wrote:Wow,
I usually break pretty even on my taxes. This year I owed more than a Grand.
Thanks Mr Trump


So your tax bill for 2018 was higher than 2017? Can you point to the specific reason? Is it lack of write off of Fed tax on your state? Is it because you took the reduced taxes in your paycheck, like most people? Did you lose a deduction that is no longer available?


yep, i no longer can write off my mortgage interest, which was around 6,000K
Also my donations to church and including a car donation resulted in no breaks.

I am lower middle class, sucks to work full time (for 32 years now non stop) and get taxed the worst.

I feared the worst and got it. Thanks Trump.
a man, well, he'll walk right into hell with both eyes open. But even the devil can't fool a dog!"
User avatar
scarab
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1774
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:57 am
Location: Pigs Eye, MN

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby Memorex » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:07 am

scarab wrote:
Memorex wrote:
scarab wrote:Wow,
I usually break pretty even on my taxes. This year I owed more than a Grand.
Thanks Mr Trump


So your tax bill for 2018 was higher than 2017? Can you point to the specific reason? Is it lack of write off of Fed tax on your state? Is it because you took the reduced taxes in your paycheck, like most people? Did you lose a deduction that is no longer available?


yep, i no longer can write off my mortgage interest, which was around 6,000K
Also my donations to church and including a car donation resulted in no breaks.

I am lower middle class, sucks to work full time (for 32 years now non stop) and get taxed the worst.

I feared the worst and got it. Thanks Trump.


Well, I think you are rich enough if this change affected you, it seems:

The biggest change that will impact homeowners is the mortgage interest tax deduction. Previously, homeowners could deduct interest on up to $1 million of mortgage debt from their income. Now, that limit is $750,000.

The change in the mortgage interest tax deduction cap only applies to new buyers (those who buy a home after Dec. 15, 2017.) Existing homeowners can still deduct interest on up to $1 million.

The deduction cap also depends on how you file your returns. If you’re married and file jointly, you can deduct interest on $750,000 or $1 million, based on when you bought your home. If you file your returns separately, you can only deduct half of that—$375,000 or $500,000, respectively.

As you can see, recent tax reform does mean some change is afoot if you’re a homeowner —or if you plan to become one in the near future. But overall, the changes are minor.
User avatar
Memorex
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3244
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby Memorex » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:10 am

SF-Dano wrote:I usually break even also. Had a different, rare situation for 2018, so I was expecting to owe a bit. I am getting a decent Fed refund, but am paying the "great state of California" almost double the Fed refund amount.

It's a shame, because I am a native and I really love CA (the land, weather, differing things to do), but really is not a smart financial decision to stay here. Its a balancing act and the scales are starting to really dip towards "go".


It's the biggest reason I left. It was a tough winter here in MN, but even that could not make me go back to CA. It's just way too out of control.
User avatar
Memorex
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3244
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby scarab » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:02 am

nope i aint worth a shit money wise, and yeah if i could hire tax attorneys i am sure i would have at least broke even. like i did for 31 years. but that woulda cost more money than i had to pay in. system sucks.
a man, well, he'll walk right into hell with both eyes open. But even the devil can't fool a dog!"
User avatar
scarab
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1774
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:57 am
Location: Pigs Eye, MN

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:12 am

"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13968
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby Andrew » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:25 am

Lies, bullshit, obstruction and corruption.

I’m shocked :roll:
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 9939
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby RPM » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:24 pm

The Truth the whacko's cannot handle ...Shocking.
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
8 Track
 
Posts: 969
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:37 am

Previous

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests