Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby Memorex » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:19 pm

Monker wrote:
Memorex wrote:
But Mueller wasn't given a small army of lawyers and carte blanche to prove lying, sycophancy, or bullshit. It was to find coordination between Trump and the Russian government.

You are wrong TNC. That was not the goal. It was to unseat a duly elected president, or at the very least make it difficult for him for a couple of years while building opposition research for the 2020 election.

That's just more made up bullshit. The investigation started well before Trump was elected. Trump kicked his own self in the ass when he fired Comey and added obstruction of justice as a real crime to investigate...and he kept piling on himself with that crime as time continued. READ THE REPORT. It is outlined very well in there.

Mueller did not come in until well after Trump took office. This is what I am referring to. The Special Counsel. No one at any time every felt there was collusion. And if they somehow did (they didn't), they certainly knew by the time Mueller came on that there wasn't. And the report clarifies it, but there was never a need for a special counsel in the first place. The whole thing was a plot. The insurance policy. Get a grip man.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Monker » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:56 pm

Memorex wrote:Mueller did not come in until well after Trump took office. This is what I am referring to. The Special Counsel. No one at any time every felt there was collusion. And if they somehow did (they didn't), they certainly knew by the time Mueller came on that there wasn't. And the report clarifies it, but there was never a need for a special counsel in the first place. The whole thing was a plot. The insurance policy. Get a grip man.

Mueller came in as a direct result of the firing of Comey. Rosenstein hired Mueller to make it harder for Trump to end the investigation. That is a fact. There is no "insurance policy" or "plot" against Trump. That is all just made up bullshit.

You guys live in this fantasy where Trump is to blame for NOTHING. Fat Donny fired Comey to end the investigation - he ADMITTED IT ON NATIONAL TV. He wanted Rosenstein to state Comey was fired on his recommendation, which he refused to do because it was bullshit. If anything there were multiple plots by the President to obstruct justice and bring an end to the investigation. Again, it is detailed out in the report - read it.
Monker
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:25 pm

Monker wrote:That's just more made up bullshit. The investigation started well before Trump was elected.

You said that Russia investigation began "in mid-2016 due to the NSA telling the FBI that it had intercepted Trump people talking to Russians." The NYTimes reported that in 02/2017. Comey later testified that the NYT story was "in the main, it was not true." That article is not cited at all in Mueller report. You also said that Carter Page was under investigation prior to the dossier. Yet Carter Page was not indicted either. The truth is, you don't know why the investigation was started. All of the underlying reasons you previously cited have been completely discredited.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:38 am

Monker wrote:You came on here with an incredibly arrogant attitude repeating Trump propaganda that Barr's summary had proved Mueller's report vindicated Trump of any crimes, no collusion, etc...which it explicitly did NOT.

The report was always going to the AG. Now that you don't like the AG's summary, it becomes "Trump propaganda." Funny, how that works.

As for “my attitude”, the report's findings (or lack thereof) speaks for itself:

"The investigation did not identify evidence that any US persons knowingly or intentionally coordinated with the IRA's interference operation."

"The investigation did not find evidence that the Trump Campaign recovered any such Clinton emails, or that these contacts were part of a coordinated effort between Russia and the Trump Campaign. "

"Although the investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts, the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

Monker wrote: You said people should be ashamed.

Yup. You fell for the biggest disinformation campaign since the Iraq War. You were manipulated to the point that you were discussing executing the sitting president (you probably would like his followers executed too). You routinely engaged in McCarthyite rhetoric and demeaned those that dared to view the investigation critically. You propped up the intel community as a paragon of virtue. You are a textbook example of the power of government propaganda.

Monker wrote:You said people who are excluding themselves from this website should be welcomed back...when that invitation had already been extended.

Given that they have mostly been vindicated, I think this is only fair. I also think people like you, who are continually wrong on everything, should probably refrain from discussing politics.

Monker wrote: You said people were unable to be critical thinkers on these topics...when it is YOU who were unable to be critical of Barr and Trump's statements and wait for the report.

Barr's statement had to be signed-off by Rosenstein. Y'know, the guy who appointed the special counsel to begin with? The idea that somehow both the AG and Deputy AG were distorting Mueller's findings defies rational thought. On the topic of collusion, the release of the redacted report changed absolutely NOTHING.

Monker wrote:Even now you are unable to be critical of this president and accept the reality of what Mueller's report says....plenty of evidence of collusion but not able to prove a crime,...

Such as…?
Everything that was touted as a smoking gun (from the Don Jr tower meeting to the GOP platform becoming more Putin-friendly etc.), was found to be either innocuous or highly circumstantial at best.

Monker wrote:... plenty of evidence of obstruction that may rise to the level of a crime(s)...but he was not going to indict Trump, against DOJ rules - which HE TOLD TRUMP's TEAM OF LAWYERS MONTHS AGO...and instead left it to congress who has the responsibility to bring justice to the President via impeachment. THAT is the truth of this report...and you and others are in complete denial about it.

As I've said from the very beginning, I don't care about process crimes - like obstruction - that are irrelevant to the original charge of Russian collusion. If there was no crime, then who cares? The major takeaway is not a single American was charged with conspiring, colluding, coordinating (whatever) with Russia.

Monker wrote:You are beyond being a Trumpzombie, a person who mindlessly repeats what Trump says or believes. You are a TrumpHead, or TrumpLoon, whichever, a person who is so obsessed with Donald Trump that you refuse to accept reality and wants to "debate" stupid meaningless shit and will defend Trump regardless of the evidence against him. If Trump wanted to amend the Constitution with a phone book, you would be all for it because it came from him.

I’m fully comfortable in my own political beliefs and have donated extensively to several campaigns for 2020. If Dems want to impeach Trump for legitimate reasons (like, say, the war in Yemen), that is just fine with me. While you were on here screaming about Russians, I criticized Trump on everything from dropping the MOAB to internet censorship to the crackdown on dispensaries. Rather than engaging in more name-calling, why don't you actually discuss Mueller's findings on Russian-Trump collusion? It's almost like you now want to change the topic. Gee, I wonder why.

Monker wrote:That is where you are now, and it is really, really pathetic and sad.

You're just unable to come to grips with the fact that you got bazinga'd by Saint Mueller. Try all you want to engage in damage control and to deflect to meaningless process crimes; ultimately, when it mattered, you fell victim to an obvious propaganda campaign. In addition to inflaming tensions domestically and abroad, Russiagate mainlined anti-Russian xenophobia into the American bloodstream and fundamentally pushed the Dem party rightward. I'm glad I was not a part of it.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Previous

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara