President Donald J. Ttump - Terminal Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Celebrating President Small Dick’s Big Parade

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:29 pm

youkeepmewaiting wrote:But there's no proper evidence to say we would be in 'World War 3' right now at all.

In the debates, Trump ran on the Iraq War being a trillion dollar disaster; meanwhile, Hillary was actively promoting more interventionism. As mentioned above, she even called for a no fly zone, which is an act of war. She literally ran on war.

Trump has surrounded himself with pro-war people.

Trump being at odds with hawks, like Bolton, and generals has been documented exhaustively in the media.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Andrew » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:32 am

Trump is literally at odds with everyone because he’s a fucking nutcase.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby WalrusOct9 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:10 pm

The only reason he hasn't invaded some random country is because they don't think it will help him politically. Captain Bone Spurs loooooves acting like a big boy dictator and bragging about how much we spend on the military. They're making the case for Iran so as soon as the timing is optimal, they can go and it won't be a surprise. Wag The Dog was too real of a movie.
-Steve C.
WalrusOct9
Cassette Tape

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:44 pm

WalrusOct9 wrote:The only reason he hasn't invaded some random country is because they don't think it will help him politically.

On a range of issues (Syria, Afghanistan, N Korea peace talks etc.) Trump has bucked the prevailing establishment wisdom in Washington. You can argue that it's politically convenient. At the end of the day, it saves innocent lives, so does it really matter?

WalrusOct9 wrote:They're making the case for Iran so as soon as the timing is optimal, they can go and it won't be a surprise. Wag The Dog was too real of a movie.

I don't really see the parallels. Wag the Dog was about a presidential administration launching a BS war (in Albania) to distract from a sex scandal. In contrast, the Trump admin has been steeped in legacy-destroying scandals since day 1. So where's the war?
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:58 pm

Andrew wrote:Trump is literally at odds with everyone because he’s a fucking nutcase.

Not taking the advice of trigger-happy generals used to be something liberals celebrated. Most famously, Kennedy was at odds with his generals all the time.
Just admit you're a RWNJ and be done with it.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Andrew » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:30 pm

President Trump made 22 false claims at his campaign rally in North Carolina, 15 at his Cabinet meeting, six on Twitter and five in an exchange with reporters on Friday. The remainder were scattered around his other events.

What a twat. The world is laughing at this assclown.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:08 pm

Andrew wrote:President Trump made 22 false claims at his campaign rally in North Carolina, 15 at his Cabinet meeting, six on Twitter and five in an exchange with reporters on Friday. The remainder were scattered around his other events.

What a twat. The world is laughing at this assclown.

Who cares. You have almost 30 Democratic candidates running to replace Trump - some with great policy ideas like Warren - and all you focus on is meaningless bullshit.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:19 pm

Anybody watching Mueller's live testimony? Sounds like a confused old fart. He literally doesn't know ANYTHING!

Also, this -

https://www.thenation.com/article/quest ... ussiagate/
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby RPM » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:11 am

He looks really bad. Embarrassing really.
It almost makes you wonder how much in charge
He really was. I think many are shocked by his
Lack knowledge of what is in his own report.
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:15 am

RPM wrote:He looks really bad. Embarrassing really.
It almost makes you wonder how much in charge
He really was. I think many are shocked by his
Lack knowledge of what is in his own report.

Yep. Even the most basic dates - clueless.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:17 am

Actual picture of Mueller at today's hearing -

But remember folks, according to Monker ".....Mueller is not joking nor is he playing games"

LOL!
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby RPM » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:20 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:Actual picture of Mueller at today's hearing -

But remember folks, according to Monker ".....Mueller is not joking nor is he playing games"

LOL!

So true!!!....LOL
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Memorex » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:27 am

It seems to me that if the Dems even hint at impeachment or needing more investigations, what's left of the moderate Dems are going to revolt, or at best just stay home on election day and keep their money in their pockets.

The lesson I am seeing is that the way the left is moving, giving free stuff to illegals and attacking America and white men, etc. seems to excite the base. There is no possible way that after today that impeachment talk, Russia collusion talk, or even obstruction talk is going to excite them in the same way. It's dead.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby youkeepmewaiting » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:29 am

Memorex wrote:It seems to me that if the Dems even hint at impeachment or needing more investigations, what's left of the moderate Dems are going to revolt, or at best just stay home on election day and keep their money in their pockets.

The lesson I am seeing is that the way the left is moving, giving free stuff to illegals and attacking America and white men, etc. seems to excite the base. There is no possible way that after today that impeachment talk, Russia collusion talk, or even obstruction talk is going to excite them in the same way. It's dead.

Who is attacking Americans and white men?
youkeepmewaiting
Cassette Tape

Postby Memorex » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:47 am

youkeepmewaiting wrote:
Memorex wrote:It seems to me that if the Dems even hint at impeachment or needing more investigations, what's left of the moderate Dems are going to revolt, or at best just stay home on election day and keep their money in their pockets.

A large number of folks on the left. Have you been in a coma? And I said America, not Americans, but by extension....
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby RPM » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:22 am

youkeepmewaiting wrote:

seriously, your kidding right? sensing alot of love for white men in our current fake news culture?
They are the only group I have seen and heard apologizing for being born the color they are because
they are being told how "privileged" they are.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Andrew » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:49 am

Memorex wrote:The lesson I am seeing is that the way the left is moving, giving free stuff to illegals and attacking America and white men, etc. seems to excite the base. There is no possible way that after today that impeachment talk, Russia collusion talk, or even obstruction talk is going to excite them in the same way. It's dead.

As opposed to the right who are attaching anyone that isn’t white, Christian or a MAGA cap wearing doofus?

As for Mueller. Not a good look. The president is a crook (and a racist, lying POS rapist), but yesterday’s testimony won’t slow him down one bit.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby verslibre » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:54 am

"attacking white men"

"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby verslibre » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:57 am

RPM wrote:They are the only group I have seen and heard apologizing for being born the color they are

GTFO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby RPM » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:05 am

Andrew wrote:
Memorex wrote:The lesson I am seeing is that the way the left is moving, giving free stuff to illegals and attacking America and white men, etc. seems to excite the base. There is no possible way that after today that impeachment talk, Russia collusion talk, or even obstruction talk is going to excite them in the same way. It's dead.

As opposed to the right who are attaching anyone that isn’t white, Christian or a MAGA cap wearing doofus?

As for Mueller. Not a good look. The president is a crook (and a racist, lying POS rapist), but yesterday’s testimony won’t slow him down one bit.

You are so out of touch with whats happening here it must be chalked up to ignorance.
Conservatives are not out attacking anyone. in fact if one of them (Ben Shapiro) tries to
even speak at a college he is either banned (Chicago) (minn.) or there needs to be hundreds
of police to stop the riots. the list of Christians or MAGA hat wearers getting beaten and spit on
is endless.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby RPM » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:06 am

verslibre wrote:
RPM wrote:They are the only group I have seen and heard apologizing for being born the color they are

GTFO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Im sure thats coming soon.... :lol:
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby verslibre » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:12 am

RPM wrote:the list of Christians or MAGA hat wearers getting beaten and spit on is endless.

Type the words "send them back" into your favorite search engine and check the first page of results. Just the first page.

Uh-huh. There's your hate.
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby RPM » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:19 am

verslibre wrote:
RPM wrote:the list of Christians or MAGA hat wearers getting beaten and spit on is endless.

Type the words "send them back" into your favorite search engine and check the first page of results. Just the first page.

Ridiculous. I could ask you to do the same with any number of phrases. proves nothing.....
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Memorex » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:22 am

verslibre wrote:

What search engine are you using? Must be google.

All I found was this.

https://imgur.com/ymer1Jf
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby verslibre » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:23 am

RPM wrote:
verslibre wrote:

Ridiculous. I could ask you to do the same with any number of phrases. proves nothing.....

Bullshit. Do it and tell me what you see. One of the site names alone is enough, let alone the rest of the crap that bubbled forth.
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby verslibre » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:25 am

Memorex wrote:
verslibre wrote:

All I found was this.

https://imgur.com/ymer1Jf

That's a screen cap of some tweets, not a search results page.

Noop, not even Google. I used Bing.
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby RPM » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:29 am

All I found was this.

https://imgur.com/ymer1Jf[/quote]

That's a screen cap of some tweets, not a search results page.

Noop, not even Google. I used Bing.[/quote]

Only Rich White guys use Bling...... :)
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby verslibre » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:32 am

I use Yahoo, too. I guess that means Bezos is my neighbor.
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:34 am

I only really watched the first Mueller hearing...I wasn't paying real close attention 2 the second one. From what I heard, he sounded more alert in the later one. Must have taken his Geritol. But with all due respect, how are you going to get up there and not even know what Fusion GPS is??
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara