Moderator: Andrew

Re: Celebrating President Small Dick’s Big Parade

Postby verslibre » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:12 am

"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:58 am

verslibre wrote:That in no way ensures Booker or Yang will get the nom.

No, but it certainly does poke holes in your claim that voters are not yet ready to see a minority in the White House.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:09 am

verslibre wrote:Image

While the Texas murderer did express an anti-immigrant sentiment, his manifesto also included other motivations like pollution and corporate coruption. Neither of which are Trump's strong suits. The killer also clearly said that his views predated the current president. Whether that's true or not, I can't say. Ultimately, people are complex individuals with individual problems. Not everything can be neatly reduced to a talking point or a comic strip. Grow up.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby verslibre » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:07 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
verslibre wrote:That in no way ensures Booker or Yang will get the nom.

No, but it certainly does poke holes in your claim that voters are not yet ready to see a minority in the White House.

I said Asian or Latin, dude. Read. My terminology was specific. I did not generalize. That's your forte.
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby verslibre » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:09 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:While the Texas murderer did express an anti-immigrant sentiment, his manifesto also included other motivations like pollution and corporate coruption. Neither of which are Trump's strong suits. The killer also clearly said that his views predated the current president. Whether that's true or not, I can't say. Ultimately, people are complex individuals with individual problems. Not everything can be neatly reduced to a talking point or a comic strip. Grow up.

SO. FUCKING. WHAT. You're resorting to cherry-picking to diminish this growing hate-wave that been building exponentially since 2016! :roll:

You're going to pull a groin muscle moving those goalposts in order to defend 45. Then how will you sort your crusty old Ron Jeremy VHS sleeves? Maybe you could arrange them in a mobile to hang over your Coleman airbed.
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:21 am

verslibre wrote:I said Asian or Latin, dude. Read. My terminology was specific. I did not generalize. That's your forte.

Claiming that a Latino or an Asian have less electoral appeal than an African-American is the very height of generalizing. Do you have any proof for this?
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:23 am

verslibre wrote:SO. FUCKING. WHAT. You're resorting to cherry-picking to diminish this growing hate-wave that been building exponentially since 2016! :roll:

You're going to pull a groin muscle moving those goalposts in order to defend 45. Then how will you sort your crusty old Ron Jeremy VHS sleeves? Maybe you could arrange them in a mobile to hang over your Coleman airbed.

You posted a cartoon saying that the gunman acted on Trump's behalf. The killer's manifesto does not back that up. I'm dealing with facts. You're dealing with insults.

Personally, if it was up to me, I would probably ban all guns.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby youkeepmewaiting » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:28 am

“I am simply defending my country from cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an invasion,”

And he mentions Trump multiple times.

Trump is part of the problem. Anyone who denies it is deluded or enjoys it.
youkeepmewaiting
Cassette Tape

Postby Memorex » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:48 am

I'l never understand why we can't just call mental illness what it is - mental illness. People that would kill a large group like that are either terrorists or mentally ill. Follow his thinking. imagine the thought process that it takes to get there. It's not fucking normal. Not sure why people want to waste time talking about politicians and guns. It has to do with neither. Fucking logic.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:50 am

youkeepmewaiting wrote:“I am simply defending my country from cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an invasion,”

In his manifesto, the shooter explicitly denies being inspired by Trump. That's good enough for me. I don't know the shooter. Since you and Verse seem to know his secret pro-Trump motives, I strongly suggest you contact the authorities.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby verslibre » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:13 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:Personally, if it was up to me, I would probably ban all guns.

See, we do share some common ground.
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby verslibre » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:14 am

youkeepmewaiting wrote:“I am simply defending my country from cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an invasion,”

Drop the mic, bro!
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby RPM » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:03 am

verslibre wrote:

Drop the mic, bro!

I do not enjoy people killed in any fashion, nor do i seem to be a "deluded" person.
but to blame Trump for this is a cheap shot that does nothing to offer solutions.
In a free society there will always be the danger of evil or mentally ill people
doing harm to others, instead of pointing fingers and playing the blame game
there are real things that can be discussed that could minimize the risk.
Background checks seems a no brainer, its time we really discuss the need for such access
to high powered assault style weapons that have no need for hunting or home protection.
I wish we could get rid of all guns but its not possible. in the "manifesto" he discussed many
democratic talking points as well, that does not mean they are in any way to blame. he mentioned
how we are killing the planet with over population and other whacked out ideas. these kinds of
sickos sadly will always exist in society...
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby verslibre » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:16 am

RPM wrote:
verslibre wrote:

Drop the mic, bro!

I do not enjoy people killed in any fashion, nor do i seem to be a "deluded" person.
but to blame Trump for this is a cheap shot that does nothing to offer solutions.
In a free society there will always be the danger of evil or mentally ill people
doing harm to others, instead of pointing fingers and playing the blame game
there are real things that can be discussed that could minimize the risk.
Background checks seems a no brainer, its time we really discuss the need for such access
to high powered assault style weapons that have no need for hunting or home protection.
I wish we could get rid of all guns but its not possible. in the "manifesto" he discussed many
democratic talking points as well, that does not mean they are in any way to blame. he mentioned
how we are killing the planet with over population and other whacked out ideas. these kinds of
sickos sadly will always exist in society...

Did you like the part where he expressed his idea to move ethnic groups into separate states in order to avoid "race-mixing"?

To completely exempt 45 isn't only careless, it's reckless.
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby RPM » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:48 am

Did you like the part where he expressed his idea to move ethnic groups into separate states in order to avoid "race-mixing"?

To completely exempt 45 isn't only careless, it's reckless.[/quote]

Where are you getting that from? please post where he said that.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Andrew » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:44 am

Marabelle wrote:Sad time in America. So many deaths. So much rhetoric. So much hate. I’m afraid prayers and putting blame on mental illness or video games is not going to fix the problems in this country. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers but after all these years of praying and wishing we stand together in the face of evil and hate; hate still dances across the country releasing evil and threatening and killing people going about their everyday lives.

Thoughts and prayers are about as useful as a Trump public statement condemning the violence. Neither is worth a shit.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:48 am

verslibre wrote:To completely exempt 45 isn't only careless, it's reckless.

No. It's actually just taking the murderer at his own words. If you have a portion of his manifesto not yet released, please share it with the authorities.

Y'know, idiots used to say Ted "unabomber" Kaczynski was motivated by Al Gore. It is such cheap partisan analysis.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:57 am

RPM wrote:Where are you getting that from? please post where he said that.

It's on the 4th page. I'm not posting the link here.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby verslibre » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:09 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:

Thanks for saving me the trouble.
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:15 am

I'm not denying that Trump has brought the issue of illegal immigration to the fore. I'm not denying that some of his rhetoric has been incendiary and un-presidential. But to cite a clear cause-and-effect relationship between Trump and the shooter flies in the face of the killer's own words. Let's discuss this honestly. I don't know. You don't know.
Last edited by The_Noble_Cause on Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby RPM » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:16 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:

Thanks TNC ......
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:21 am

First Eric Swalwell dropped out of the race. Now Mike Gravel has dropped out and thrown his support to Bernie. Gravel's a true political maverick with views ahead of his time. Hopefully his brief run introduced some of his views to a new generation.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mike-grave ... e-sanders/
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby youkeepmewaiting » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:21 pm

Bernie on Joe Rogan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O-iLk1G_ng

He's great
youkeepmewaiting
Cassette Tape

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:13 am

youkeepmewaiting wrote:Bernie on Joe Rogan

He's great

Thanks for posting. Rogan's been landing some great interviews lately.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Re: President Donald J. Ttump - Terminal Thread

Postby youkeepmewaiting » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:13 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
youkeepmewaiting wrote:Bernie on Joe Rogan

He's great

Thanks for posting. Rogan's been landing some great interviews lately.

I must admit, I don't listen to JR as much anymore, there's been too many times where he doesn't challenge some of his guests. I understand that that is his style, and the reason why the show works but it got too frustrating, especially when he brought Alex Jones back. As I say though, I shouldn't complain because that's the shows style.
youkeepmewaiting
Cassette Tape

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:17 pm

youkeepmewaiting wrote:I must admit, I don't listen to JR as much anymore, there's been too many times where he doesn't challenge some of his guests. I understand that that is his style, and the reason why the show works but it got too frustrating, especially when he brought Alex Jones back. As I say though, I shouldn't complain because that's the shows style.

Depends on the guest for me. I def. made sure to listen to Tulsi and Bernie.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:30 pm

Yea, so about that "100% verified" dossier.....not looking good.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/08/ ... ts-1454402
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Andrew » Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:24 pm

Andrew
Administrator

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:32 pm

Andrew wrote:https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/12270880/donald-trump-racist-racism-history?fbclid=IwAR0LkafHPG3CF_uZQn5oRK3wxaNMW6HGmk6o_xJpIcAljpXnoKt31DHM_90

Sorry. The attacks just aren't working anymore.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/07/upsh ... -rise.html
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Memorex » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:23 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Andrew wrote:https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/12270880/donald-trump-racist-racism-history?fbclid=IwAR0LkafHPG3CF_uZQn5oRK3wxaNMW6HGmk6o_xJpIcAljpXnoKt31DHM_90

Sorry. The attacks just aren't working anymore.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/07/upsh ... -rise.html

Wait. I'm confused. You are saying that if people support someone for their policies, the same policies they have supported for decades, and then suddenly are called the most vile names ever, they might not come to your side?

If suddenly the color of your skin DOES matter and that color is white, the white people are not going to suddenly want fall in line? And wait, are you saying that some of those white people may actually want to move away from the name calling?

But what if I am black and the people I have supported for decades want to keep the same tired policies? What if I am American, but people want to put illegals before my interests? I won't want to sit by and just take it?

Come on, what kind of nonsense are you spewing? That's just crazy talk.
Memorex
Stereo LP

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara