The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: President Donald J. Ttump - Terminal Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:38 pm

Monker wrote:Wow, so you think the Secretary of State and the leaders of the House Foreign Affairs committee are "government hacks". That is ridiculous.

Of course I do.
Recent US secretary's include Hillary, Kerry, and Rex Tillerson. I think all three qualify as hacks or idiots. The House Foreign Affairs rosters reads like a who's who of spineless bitches.

Monker wrote:That letter is very clear that the SOS validated that Russia's use of chemicals were in line with the law that forces more sanctions on Russia. The SOS's opinion is what mattered, and the law matters. Trump has no choice but to impose more sanctions.

If you have proof that the nerve agent is exclusive to Russia, I would love to hear it. The evidence was circumstantial at best.

Monker wrote:I did not say "consensus". The letter was from both the leader of the Democrats and the leader of the Republicans. In other words, this is not the Democrats pushing a Democrat agenda. It is the Foreign Affair committee as a whole pushing the issue.

So in other words, a bi-partisan consensus.

Monker wrote:The bottom line is these Russian sanctions are not something Trump wants to do, but is forced to by law and by congress forcing him to.

Sanctions shouldn't be applied due to the Skripal poisoning. The evidence was as flimsy as Russia hacking and Iraqi WMDS. Good for Trump!

Monker wrote: It is not Trump being tough on Russia.

Was Trump forced by law to strike and kill hundreds of Russians in Syria?
What about applying sanctions on Russia over Ukraine?
What about sanctioning Russian financial institutions supporting Venezuela?

You are citing one example (Skripal poisoning) when there have been countless others.

Monker wrote: That does not change my opinion that no President in my lifetime has deserved to be impeached more than Trump.

Your opinion is worthless.
You believe non-stop bullshit (ex. Hillary had permission to use a private server! / Mueller will jail Trump and his kids! / Comey didn't leak! / All US intel agencies agree on hacking!).
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:42 pm

verslibre wrote:So now children born to servicemen and servicewomen stationed outside the US will no longer be citizens. Their parents will have to apply for citizenship on their behalf.

Holy cow.

Debunked. Like almost everything posted by the Trump haters on here, this is also fake news.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/nation-w ... story.html
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Monker » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:59 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:You are citing one example (Skripal poisoning) when there have been countless others.

No, you and RPM cited the recent sanction announcement as an example of Trump being tough on Russia. BOTH OF YOU POSTED IT. When I posted the facts, you argued with me about. You were both wrong. It had nothing to do with being tough on Russia, but congress being tough on Trump and forcing him to do it.

Monker wrote: That does not change my opinion that no President in my lifetime has deserved to be impeached more than Trump.

You believe non-stop bullshit

Except in this case it is you and RPM who believed the bullshit lie that the recent sanctions were an example of Trump being tough on Russia. He is required by law to do it...it is that simple, and you and RPM could not see it. Even after I posted the link to the letter telling Trump to do it, you STILL argued about it. In fact, you STILL try to disparage your way through it so you don't look like you bought into the lie.
Monker
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:29 pm

Monker wrote:No, you and RPM cited the recent sanction announcement as an example of Trump being tough on Russia. BOTH OF YOU POSTED IT. When I posted the facts, you argued with me about. You were both wrong. It had nothing to do with being tough on Russia, but congress being tough on Trump and forcing him to do it.

Ultimately, the president issued the executive order. There have been soo many punitive anti-Russian efforts by this administration, that I really didn't consider this one to be different. You are right to the extent that there was prodding by congress. But so what?

Monker wrote:
Except in this case it is you and RPM who believed the bullshit lie that the recent sanctions were an example of Trump being tough on Russia. He is required by law to do it...it is that simple, and you and RPM could not see it.

Presidents ignore laws all the time.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Andrew » Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:34 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:Presidents ignore laws all the time.

This one in particular.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby RPM » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:59 am

Monker wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:You are citing one example (Skripal poisoning) when there have been countless others.

No, you and RPM cited the recent sanction announcement as an example of Trump being tough on Russia. BOTH OF YOU POSTED IT. When I posted the facts, you argued with me about. You were both wrong. It had nothing to do with being tough on Russia, but congress being tough on Trump and forcing him to do it.

You believe non-stop bullshit

Except in this case it is you and RPM who believed the bullshit lie that the recent sanctions were an example of Trump being tough on Russia. He is required by law to do it...it is that simple, and you and RPM could not see it. Even after I posted the link to the letter telling Trump to do it, you STILL argued about it. In fact, you STILL try to disparage your way through it so you don't look like you bought into the lie.

Fact: Trump has Not removed the sanctions against Russia for the Crimea take over as predicted.

Fact: Trump has openly targeted and struck Russian Syrian Ally Sites in Syria.

Fact: it was Trump — not Obama — who ordered the closure of Russian diplomatic properties in San Francisco, Washington, D.C., and New York City that appeared to be a threat to American security.
It was also President Trump who shuttered the Russian consulate in Seattle.

Fact: it was President Trump who led the world in expelling Russian diplomats after the Russian government was suspected of carrying out a nerve agent attack in the United Kingdom against one of their former spies. President Trump moved swiftly to expel 60 Russian diplomats from U.S. soil, and other countries followed suit by expelling dozens as well.

Fact: The Trump Administration has issued sanctions against more than one hundred Russian actors and firms for Russia's destabilizing actions in Ukraine and its ongoing occupation of Crimea.

Fact: In 2018, as Russian investors reacted to new sanctions, the Russian Ruble made its biggest fall in over three years.
As a part of its sanctions against Russia, the United States has prevented numerous companies from partnering with Russian offshore oil projects, denying these projects access to capital and key resources.
The Trump Administration has also opposed Russian President Vladimir Putin's largest geo-economic project, the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline, which could generate hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue for Russia.

Fact:In 2017, President Trump approved the sale of lethal weapons to Ukraine addressing the country's vulnerability to Russian-backed separatists in its eastern provinces.
Under the Trump Administration, Russian mercenaries and other pro-Syrian regime forces attacking U.S. troops in Syria were killed.
The U.S. has increased troops and its military capability in Eastern Europe and dramatically increased training and drills with its NATO partners. Trump asked for 3 times the amount Barack did for NATO protection against Russia in Poland
In 2018, the U.S. Department of Defense increased its spending as part of the European Deterrence Initiative by $1.4 billion dollars.
Due to pressure from President Trump, U.S.' NATO allies have increased defense expenditures by five percent.

Overall he has done more to hurt Russian interest than Barack ever did. keep believing your fairy tales Monker!
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Andrew » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:40 am

Presidump Moron speaks - Trump: "I'm not sure that I've ever heard of a Category 5."

This is the fourth Category 5 hurricane to strike the United States during his presidency. Irma, Maria, Michael, Dorian.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:44 am

President Trump: "I'm not sure that I've ever even heard of the Category 5. I knew it existed, and I've seen some category 4s -- you don't even see them that much but the category 5 is something that I don't know that I've ever even heard the term other than I know it's there."
Andrew
Administrator

Postby verslibre » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:49 am

And Puerto Rico is surrounded by a lot of water. Hey! So are the Bahamas. :lol:
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Andrew » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:15 pm

verslibre wrote:And Puerto Rico is surrounded by a lot of water. Hey! So are the Bahamas. :lol:

He's lost his mind. But of course this along with lying, bullshitting and talking to people like we're all in 3rd grade won't ever be addressed by the RWNJs.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:14 pm

Trump just made national news within the hurricane coverage for his “never heard of a Cat 5” comments. LOL.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:10 am

Andrew wrote:He's lost his mind. But of course this along with lying, bullshitting and talking to people like we're all in 3rd grade won't ever be addressed by the RWNJs.

I'm not a RWNJ, but I did vote for Trump over Hillary. What exactly needs to be addressed? That Trump is prone to repeating himself and making up things? Everybody knows that already.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby RPM » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:19 am

Andrew wrote:Trump just made national news within the hurricane coverage for his “never heard of a Cat 5” comments. LOL.

From the horrific pictures coming from the Bahamas, President Trumps mischarachterization
Of categories is the least of anyone’s trouble..That’s pretty Petty stuff Andrew.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Memorex » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:22 am

Andrew wrote:
verslibre wrote:And Puerto Rico is surrounded by a lot of water. Hey! So are the Bahamas. :lol:

He's lost his mind. But of course this along with lying, bullshitting and talking to people like we're all in 3rd grade won't ever be addressed by the RWNJs.

The Cat 5 stuff sounds nutty. Certainly out of touch and confused.

There. Now do Biden.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby RPM » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:32 am

Memorex wrote:
Andrew wrote:

The Cat 5 stuff sounds nutty. Certainly out of touch and confused.

There. Now do Biden.

Exactly....
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Memorex » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:01 am

It is kind of odd Trump would say that (and I just took your word for it that he did). From Wiki:

Officially, from 1924 to 2019, 35 Category 5 hurricanes have been recorded. It can be presumed that earlier storms reached Category 5 strength over open waters, but the strongest winds were not measured. The anemometer, a device used for measuring wind speed, was invented in 1846. However, during major hurricane strikes, the instruments as a whole were often blown away, leaving the hurricane's peak intensity unrecorded. For example, as the Great Beaufort Hurricane of 1879 struck North Carolina, the anemometer cups were blown away when indicating 138 mph (222 km/h).

It's like when Bush Sr. was shocked at grocery scanners. But Trump has property and interests all over, particularly down in FL where he would have certainly been aware over the decades of Cat 5 storms. Bush Sr. had probably not set foot inside a grocery store for 30 years.

Maybe he was confused with Tornado sizes with F5 being a little more rare and probably not touching many of his properties.
Last edited by Memorex on Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Andrew » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:01 pm

As always, plenty of deflective dismissive responses to the moron in chief. Why do you guys even bother??!!!

He’s a fucking moron! You know it, the whole world sure knows it.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:16 pm

Andrew wrote:As always, plenty of deflective dismissive responses to the moron in chief. Why do you guys even bother??!!!

Not sure what you want people to say....
As I've said previously, there are over 20 Democratic candidates running against Trump. Why not talk about their policies and ideas?
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Memorex » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:57 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Andrew wrote:As always, plenty of deflective dismissive responses to the moron in chief. Why do you guys even bother??!!!

As I've said previously, there are over 20 Democratic candidates running against Trump. Why not talk about their policies and ideas?

He is. Bashing Trump. That's the policy.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby RPM » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:47 am

Memorex wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:

He is. Bashing Trump. That's the policy.

It’s all he ever does. I think Trump gets a fairer shake from cnn than Andrew.
Haters gonna hate hate hate...
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby verslibre » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:59 am

verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Andrew » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:46 am

Of course I’m going to bash Trump. And that’s what I’ll continue to do because he’s the guy in charge and he’s a fucking moron.

Nice deflections once again...
Andrew
Administrator

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:11 pm

Andrew wrote:
Nice deflections once again...

Trump-supporting posters have previously addressed your posts multiple times. At this point, it's a zero-sum game, because you insult them and hide.

Speaking of deflections....any updates on that "100% verified" dossier?
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Andrew » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:40 am

Yeah, I’m in hiding...good one!

President Lying dumbass Sharpiegate is probably the funniest thing of the entire presidency. I’m crying with laughter at the memes all over Twitter. Oh my!

More utter humiliation for this kindergarten presidump.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Memorex » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:58 am

Andrew wrote:Yeah, I’m in hiding...good one!

President Lying dumbass Sharpiegate is probably the funniest thing of the entire presidency. I’m crying with laughter at the memes all over Twitter. Oh my!

More utter humiliation for this kindergarten presidump.

Educate me. I didn't know what you were refering to so I looked it up. How does him holding up a map that somebody added to have humor. I guess I'm not getting it. Explain the funny part to me. I'm sincere and want to be in on the fun.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Andrew » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:53 am

The hurricane map where a sharpie has been used to make it seem like Alabama was in the storm path. Which sitar’s said it was. But it ain’t.

Moron. Liar. Idiot.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby verslibre » Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:02 am

Memorex wrote:Educate me. I didn't know what you were refering to so I looked it up. How does him holding up a map that somebody added to have humor. I guess I'm not getting it. Explain the funny part to me. I'm sincere and want to be in on the fun.

In the midst of the 100+ tweets he defecated over the weekend, 45 said that Alabama would be one of the states affected by Dorian.

After Alabama itself corrected him, he revised his rhetoric to say that "Alabama COULD have been one of the states affected!" Which, again, is false. Alabama is a Gulf state. Dorian is traveling up the east coast.

THEN we got 45 and his "Sharpie-assisted map," which (again) has yielded much humor at his expense.

There you go. The guy simply cannot admit he's wrong. Ever. :lol:
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Monker » Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:35 am

verslibre wrote:
Memorex wrote:Educate me. I didn't know what you were refering to so I looked it up. How does him holding up a map that somebody added to have humor. I guess I'm not getting it. Explain the funny part to me. I'm sincere and want to be in on the fun.

In the midst of the 100+ tweets he defecated over the weekend, 45 said that Alabama would be one of the states affected by Dorian.

After Alabama itself corrected him, he revised his rhetoric to say that "Alabama COULD have been one of the states affected!" Which, again, is false. Alabama is a Gulf state. Dorian is traveling up the east coast.

THEN we got 45 and his "Sharpie-assisted map," which (again) has yielded much humor at his expense.

There you go. The guy simply cannot admit he's wrong. Ever. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYnasJjjx4g
Monker
MP3

Postby Andrew » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:05 pm

LOL

Even better - including a nice summary of the 500+ tweets sent in the last two weeks, as well as nuking hurricanes, buying Greenland, not wanting to bonk his other daughter and other random shit.

https://youtu.be/ZN8mmqPbXy0

Plus he's never heard of a Cat 5 hurricane. 4 different times...
Andrew
Administrator

Postby RPM » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:58 pm

Andrew wrote:LOL

Even better - including a nice summary of the 500+ tweets sent in the last two weeks, as well as nuking hurricanes, buying Greenland, not wanting to bonk his other daughter and other random shit.

https://youtu.be/ZN8mmqPbXy0

Plus he's never heard of a Cat 5 hurricane. 4 different times...

You keep posting crap most Americans could careless
About. Give us your favorite Dem candidate and why
Or is all you can do is bitch and moan and cry about
President Trump? Pathetic Andrew!
RPM
Cassette Tape

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara