The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: President Donald J. Ttump - Terminal Thread

Postby Monker » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:19 pm

RPM wrote:They must not feel they can win an election and they are probably correct.

It has been pretty obvious that Pelosi is not going to go for impeachment unless the public supports it. If Trump wins the election, I would think that may change her mind. At that point, there is not nearly as much to lose.

Biden is toast .

Liar. He is ahead in every poll, both against the other Democrats and against Trump.

Bernie has solid support except from the party itself.

Maybe if he showed the party solid support and not waffle between being a Democrat and being independent, then the party would show him more support. He starts as an independent, then signs up for the Democrats to run in 2016, his campaign says he's a Democrat but he calls himself an independent...and the Senate website agreed. Then he signs a loyalty pledge to the party but signs up to run as an Independent for the next Senate reelection. If he's a Democrat then maybe he should treat the Democrat party as it is HIS party...and not just when it is convenient to run for President.

Warren has no chance.

LIAR. She probably has as much chance as Bernie. Right now they split the more liberal vote. If one of them quits, then maybe the other can pick up some votes. Until then, I would say Biden/Warren could be the ticket for the Democrats...but that is a LONG way away.

In the meantime President Trump keeps appointing more and more Federal Judges, and more than likely will get another pick for the S.C.

Well, remember there is that McConnell rule that the Senate can't approve judges during an election. I'm sure the Republicans were not lying about how important that tradition was when it happened last time.

Perhaps there should be a law that says when a judge is nominated that person must be voted on, unless they withdraw. A new President should not be able to withdraw it, and the Senate should not be able to ignore their Constitutional duty and not vote on it.

Until such a law is passed, no judges that Trump nominates should be voted on...because of that long standing tradition that McConnell pointed to...and many Republicans argued for.

Not maps and sharpies and his exaggerations

The ability of Trump to perform his Presidential duties is something that ALL Americans should be concerned with. Ignoring the tragedy of a hurricane in favor of proving his bullshit is wrong - and REPUBLICANS should be calling him out on that. Now it is reported that NOAA was threatened if they didn't back up Trump's fake news...that is something else that should concern EVERY American. Trump is not acting like a stable person...nuking storms before they are a hurricanes? That crazy

All these judges Will be there long after he is gone.

unless they are impeached.
Monker
MP3

Postby youkeepmewaiting » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:16 pm

Warren has no chance against Trump and Bidens chances gets worse every time he opens his mouth
youkeepmewaiting
Cassette Tape

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:08 am

Monker wrote:
RPM wrote:Biden is toast .

Liar. He is ahead in every poll, both against the other Democrats and against Trump.

Once upon a time, Fred Thompson and Jeb! were also leading in presidential polls. Previously, you were touting polls as proof of Hillary's electoral inevitability. Don't you ever learn?

RPM is 100% right btw.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:19 am

Good riddance to Bolton. Trump stupidly gave him a chance, but the guy just couldn't curb his neocon impulses.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Monker » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:22 pm

youkeepmewaiting wrote:Warren has no chance against Trump and Bidens chances gets worse every time he opens his mouth

Saying ANYBODY has "no chance" at this point is foolish at best. Saying Biden's chances get less and less has no factual support.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:25 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:
RPM wrote:Biden is toast .

Once upon a time, Fred Thompson and Jeb! were also leading in presidential polls. Previously, you were touting polls as proof of Hillary's electoral inevitability. Don't you ever learn?

RPM is 100% right btw.

That quote above is so full of contradictions that it makes your entire post sound silly.

Counting anybody out at this point in time is ridiculous...especially the person that is leading in EVERY POLL. I
Monker
MP3

Postby Memorex » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:54 pm

What happened to the last person leading in every poll?
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Monker » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:28 pm

Memorex wrote:What happened to the last person leading in every poll?

What happened to the last person who had no chance of winning?
Monker
MP3

Postby RPM » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:07 pm

Monker wrote:
youkeepmewaiting wrote:Warren has no chance against Trump and Bidens chances gets worse every time he opens his mouth

Saying ANYBODY has "no chance" at this point is foolish at best. Saying Biden's chances get less and less has no factual support.

Monker you rise to a level of stupid rarely seen even amongst trolls as yourself. Everyone but you has figured out
The polls are meaningless. Listen to Biden talk and try to put coherent sentences together. it’s like reading your
Post, your left shaking your head wondering if it could get even worse. You call people here Liars and fools but you
Have revealed yourself the charlatan.
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Monker » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:10 am

RPM wrote:Monker you rise to a level of stupid rarely seen even amongst trolls as yourself. Everyone but you has figured out
The polls are meaningless.

Completely untrue. In the last election, the national poll had Clinton ahead by almost the exact percent that she won by. In the battleground states, the last few weeks showed Trump surging and final polls had it too close to call, or Trump ahead. So, the polls absolutely were accurate.

I am also NOT saying that Biden will win the election or even the nomination....I am stating the simple fact that it is a lie to say neither can happen.

Listen to Biden talk and try to put coherent sentences together.

I listened to his entire Climate "town hall" segment and he was perfectly clear and right about everything he said.

Also, Trump fans critiquing the demeanor of another candidate is laughably hypocritical. Trump is the poster child for incoherence and buffoonery. And, since he still has his hard core fans, and won the election...and since Biden is still the clear front runner - I doubt a significant number of people care about this topic.

it’s like reading your Post, your left shaking your head wondering if it could get even worse.

V is right, when you attempt such insults you really shouldn't make stupid typos and grammar errors...contraction above and random capitalization below.

You call people here Liars and fools but you Have revealed yourself the charlatan.

It is absolutely a lie to say the guy ahead in every poll is toast or whatever. It is also a lie to say the lady who shares second place with Sanders has no chance. That is ridiculous bullshit and lies. It is also VERY foolish to say ANY candidate doesn't have a chance when it is so early.
Monker
MP3

Postby RPM » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:59 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:Good riddance to Bolton. Trump stupidly gave him a chance, but the guy just couldn't curb his neocon impulses.

Agreed. He absolutely had to go, the writing has been on the wall for awhile now. Seems like Trump for some reason
Gave him every chance, but as You said he simply would not change.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Monker » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:24 pm

RPM wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:Good riddance to Bolton. Trump stupidly gave him a chance, but the guy just couldn't curb his neocon impulses.

Agreed. He absolutely had to go, the writing has been on the wall for awhile now. Seems like Trump for some reason

Except those are NOT the reasons Trump gave for firing him, and ARE the reasons Trump said he hired. He said he valued having differing opinions in his advisors. Trump said he is a real tough guy with tough positions (as if he respects that), but Bolton couldn't get along with other people on his team. How many times has Trump said he wanted Bolton to change his opinion? I have never heard that.
Monker
MP3

Postby RPM » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:47 pm

Monker wrote:
RPM wrote:

Except those are NOT the reasons Trump gave for firing him, and ARE the reasons Trump said he hired. He said he valued having differing opinions in his advisors. Trump said he is a real tough guy with tough positions (as if he respects that), but Bolton couldn't get along with other people on his team. How many times has Trump said he wanted Bolton to change his opinion? I have never heard that.

Not sure what makes you think that you would hear that. Are you doubting that he wasn’t getting along with the team?
It’s absolutely not his position to direct who the president can and cannot negotiate with. If he had his way we would be
Bombing everyone and Trump despite what a lot people thought Tries to be more a deal maker than a hawk. I think he proved this By going against military leaders advice and not striking Iran because he felt the loss of life would not have been justified by Us losing a drone. A decision I applaud whether Bolton or any of the Generals liked it or not. Hope the door hits him on the way out.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Andrew » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:04 pm

Andrew
Administrator

Re: The Official Thread of Vice President Mike Pounce

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:29 am

Biden's dentures almost fell out while answering a question last night. I feel sorry for the guy at this point.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby RPM » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:36 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:Biden's dentures almost fell out while answering a question last night. I feel sorry for the guy at this point.

It is a sad sight. Most people like Joe and its getting painful to watch and it seems will only get worse.
I wish Yang would get more support. I like his energy & enthusiasm, but the party seems hell bent on
Toasted Joe....
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:38 am

Monker wrote:Completely untrue. In the last election, the national poll had Clinton ahead by almost the exact percent that she won by. In the battleground states, the last few weeks showed Trump surging and final polls had it too close to call, or Trump ahead. So, the polls absolutely were accurate.

Please cite those polls. We have discussed this before. The only statistician pushing that line of crap is Nate Silver.

Monker wrote:It is absolutely a lie to say the guy ahead in every poll is toast or whatever. It is also a lie to say the lady who shares second place with Sanders has no chance. That is ridiculous bullshit and lies. It is also VERY foolish to say ANY candidate doesn't have a chance when it is so early.

But apparently it's ok for you to cite an imaginary poll listing Bernie behind Kamala Harris. It's also apparently okay for you to spew ridiculous bulshit like, and I quote, "Bernie has all but fell off the charts"

You are a liar and a hypocrite.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Monker » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:16 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:Completely untrue. In the last election, the national poll had Clinton ahead by almost the exact percent that she won by. In the battleground states, the last few weeks showed Trump surging and final polls had it too close to call, or Trump ahead. So, the polls absolutely were accurate.

Please cite those polls.

I already did....go back and look. FF and I went round and round with it. He would post a battle ground state that he said Trump wasn't supposed to win and I would post the final poll prior to the election which showed Trump either ahead or too close to call. He was wrong and so are you.

Monker wrote:It is absolutely a lie to say the guy ahead in every poll is toast or whatever. It is also a lie to say the lady who shares second place with Sanders has no chance. That is ridiculous bullshit and lies. It is also VERY foolish to say ANY candidate doesn't have a chance when it is so early.

But apparently it's ok for you to cite an imaginary poll listing Bernie behind Kamala Harris. It's also apparently okay for you to spew ridiculous bulshit like, and I quote, "Bernie has all but fell off the charts"

I specifically said he was behind Biden, Warren and Harris....and he was after the first debate. You are wrong.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h2IhuHzK70
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaBwjsYD424

You are a peon like everybody else. I don't have to jump at your demands to post stuff that I know is true.

You are a liar and a hypocrite.

You are either ignorant or ignore reality. NOTHING you said in your post was based in truth.
Monker
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:37 am

Monker wrote:I already did....go back and look. FF and I went round and round with it. He would post a battle ground state that he said Trump wasn't supposed to win and I would post the final poll prior to the election which showed Trump either ahead or too close to call. He was wrong and so are you.

I don’t need to go back and look at anything. I saw you lie your ass off in real time.

The polls were completely wrong. The Trump victory was the biggest polling/media upset since predictions of Dewey beating Truman.

What you are doing is obvious - when the facts don't fit the narrative, change the facts.

Mueller finds no collusion - lie and say he did find collusion.
Hillary loses - lie and say the polls were correct.

It goes on and on and on....

Monker wrote:I specifically said he was behind Biden, Warren and Harris....and he was after the first debate. You are wrong.

Back in July, you said "The last poll I saw had Bernie beind Biden, Kamala and Warren." You provided ZERO evidence.

Monker wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h2IhuHzK70

LMAO - almost THREE months later you now dig up some national polls which have no bearing on a primary system AT ALL.

Monker wrote:You are a peon like everybody else. I don't have to jump at your demands to post stuff that I know is true.

And yet here you are responding because you know you have been caught red-handed. Next up you will melodramatically swear off the forum and cry to mamma.

Monker wrote:You are either ignorant or ignore reality. NOTHING you said in your post was based in truth.

You’re an unrepentant serial liar and I am here to call out your lies. I am not going anywhere. Bazzinga, bitch.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Monker » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:48 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:I already did....go back and look. FF and I went round and round with it. He would post a battle ground state that he said Trump wasn't supposed to win and I would post the final poll prior to the election which showed Trump either ahead or too close to call. He was wrong and so are you.

I don’t need to go back and look at anything. I saw you lie your ass off in real time.

The polls were completely wrong. The Trump victory was the biggest polling/media upset since predictions of Dewey beating Truman.

What you are doing is obvious - when the facts don't fit the narrative, change the facts.

Monker wrote:I specifically said he was behind Biden, Warren and Harris....and he was after the first debate. You are wrong.

Back in July, you said "The last poll I saw had Bernie beind Biden, Kamala and Warren." You provided ZERO evidence.

LMAO - almost THREE months later you now dig up some national polls which have no bearing on a primary system AT ALL.

Monker wrote:You are a peon like everybody else. I don't have to jump at your demands to post stuff that I know is true.

And yet here you are responding because you know you have been caught red-handed. Next up you will melodramatically swear off the forum and cry to mamma.

Monker wrote:You are either ignorant or ignore reality. NOTHING you said in your post was based in truth.

You’re an unrepentant serial liar and I am here to call out your lies. I am not going anywhere. Bazzinga, bitch.

Wow, you are completely triggered.

Maybe you should borrow Trump's magical Sharpie so you can change those old polls to be whatever you want. Until something magical like that happens, you are wrong.
Monker
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:59 pm

Monker wrote:Wow, you are completely triggered.

Maybe you should borrow Trump's magical Sharpie so you can change those old polls to be whatever you want. Until something magical like that happens, you are wrong.

Left without comment.

Monker wrote:Yeah, keep believing the propaganda....meanwhile the last poll has Hillary beating Trump by 10pts.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby RPM » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:17 am

Monker wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:

Wow, you are completely triggered.

It is common knowledge to everyone but YOU that the polling and exit polls were a disaster for the companies
And media that provided them. It was a complete embarrassment and forced them to rethink how they go about it.
Hillary didn’t even cancel her celebratory firework display until after midday of the election they were all so sure.
Including YOU and your alter ego Andrew.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Andrew » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:37 am

Fuck off please. This polling argument has nothing to do with me.

The same happened here earlier this year in the AU federal election. All of them...completely wrong. Now there’s barely a mention of any polls.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Monker » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:58 am

RPM wrote:It is common knowledge to everyone but YOU that the polling and exit polls were a disaster for the companies
And media that provided them. It was a complete embarrassment and forced them to rethink how they go about it.
Hillary didn’t even cancel her celebratory firework display until after midday of the election they were all so sure.
Including YOU and your alter ego Andrew.

First of all, I am not talking about exit polling....and by election day I was NOT sure that she would win.

I looked at all this more than two YEARS ago...and if you think the polls predicted Hillary would win the election, you are flat out WRONG.

The polls absolutely did not predict that Hillary would win the electoral college. There was almost as many toss up points as there were for states leaning for Hillary, and slightly MORE toss ups than were leaning Trump. The number of toss up states was HUGE, and they included states Hillary was supposed to win. Hillary was not even close to 270.

The polls predicted an extremely close race, with Hillary winning the nationwide vote - and that is EXACTLY what happened.
Monker
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:17 am

Monker wrote:The polls absolutely did not predict that Hillary would win the electoral college.

Another lie.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN12F0PC

"The results mirror other Electoral College projections, some of which estimate Clinton’s chance of winning at around 90 percent..."

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary ... d=39672451

"ABC News’ puts Clinton at 274 electoral votes and Trump at 188, when including both solid and leaning states..."

https://www.businessinsider.com/elector ... ng-2016-10

"With just over two weeks to the 2016 Presidential election, Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton has a huge lead over Republican nominee Donald Trump in the Electoral College."

https://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/pr ... dslide-for

"Emerson College Polling is predicting an Electoral College landslide for Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton."
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Monker » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:40 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:The polls absolutely did not predict that Hillary would win the electoral college.

Another lie.

"The results mirror other Electoral College projections, some of which estimate Clinton’s chance of winning at around 90 percent..."

"ABC News’ puts Clinton at 274 electoral votes and Trump at 188, when including both solid and leaning states..."

You are so triggered.

You are WRONG again.

The first poll above was nearly a month before the election. That is so much time that it simply does not apply to election day.

The second article does not predict a win from the polls...only that she was ahead - EXACTLY WHAT I SAID. It also laid out a path for Trump to win. Duh. And, they go on to say other states had moved into being toss-ups. Then they go into some kinda calculation beyond polling to get Clinton the win...that was irresponsible.

Here is the true best picture of where things were on election day. Clinton ahead (as I said) but not close to 270...and 170 "toss up" points up for grabs. Clinton was VERY far from being elected.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epoll ... e_map.html

That is the undeniable raw data....not laced by bias from a news agency or a over zealous poster on a political forum.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:44 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:

Another lie.

https://www.businessinsider.com/elector ... ng-2016-10

"With just over two weeks to the 2016 Presidential election, Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton has a huge lead over Republican nominee Donald Trump in the Electoral College."

https://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/pr ... dslide-for

"Emerson College Polling is predicting an Electoral College landslide for Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton."

You really should get over being triggered before you write, and rewrite posts.

You have been wrong MULTIPLE TIMES the past few weeks. Get over it already....you are now making such fundamental mistakes that you look stupid.
Monker
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:08 pm

Monker wrote:You are so triggered.

Triggered is a loaded alt-right term. Go take that kind of hateful rhetoric elsewhere, nazi.

Monker wrote:The first poll above was nearly a month before the election. That is so much time that it simply does not apply to election day.

If that's true, why are you on here currently touting polls about Biden etc? The first primary isn't being held until 2020. Please be consistent.

Monker wrote:The second article does not predict a win from the polls...only that she was ahead - EXACTLY WHAT I SAID.

The article says Hillary has a "commanding lead" over Trump - you said a close race. Not remotely the same.

Monker wrote:Clinton was VERY far from being elected.

If you felt that way at the time, then quote yourself saying that. Should be easy enough. I was here. All you talked about was Hillary winning in a landslide. Stop trying to re-write history.

Monker wrote:That is the undeniable raw data....not laced by bias from a news agency or a over zealous poster on a political forum.

You posted one poll. I provided four. I win.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:12 pm

Monker wrote:You really should get over being triggered before you write, and rewrite posts.

You have been wrong MULTIPLE TIMES the past few weeks. Get over it already....you are now making such fundamental mistakes that you look stupid.

You said that polls did not show Hillary winning the electoral college. A five second Google search conducted while taking a shit found that to be a complete lie. Everything you say is a lie.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Monker » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:28 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:You really should get over being triggered before you write, and rewrite posts.

You said that polls did not show Hillary winning the electoral college. A five second Google search conducted while taking a shit found that to be a complete lie. Everything you say is a lie.

That is absolutely NOT what I said. It is what your triggered brain wants me to say.

I said, "Completely untrue. In the last election, the national poll had Clinton ahead by almost the exact percent that she won by. In the battleground states, the last few weeks showed Trump surging and final polls had it too close to call, or Trump ahead. So, the polls absolutely were accurate.

I did not post "one poll" I posted RCP''s projection based on the various final polls prior to the election. Clinton was no where near winning. What I posted is absolutely true - it is a fact.

You claim "lie" this and that but you make shit up and reply to it and then say the shit you invent in your head is a lie.
Monker
MP3

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara