The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:04 pm

President Trump sounding more anti-war than most of the leading 2020 Dem candidates.

"The United States has spent EIGHT TRILLION DOLLARS fighting and policing in the Middle East. Thousands of our Great Soldiers have died or been badly wounded. Millions of people have died on the other side. GOING INTO THE MIDDLE EAST IS THE WORST DECISION EVER MADE.........IN THE HISTORY OF OUR COUNTRY! We went to war under a false & now disproven premise, WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION. There were NONE! Now we are slowly & carefully bringing our great soldiers & military home. Our focus is on the BIG PICTURE! THE USA IS GREATER THAN EVER BEFORE!"
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14546
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Andrew » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:29 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:Head of NBC News being exposed as just another pig.

https://pagesix.com/2019/10/09/nbc-news ... ex-report/


Yes, big pig.

However, no mentions of Trump's many new accuser accounts? No, of course not. And no doubt the journalists behind the new book and interviews are hacks or radical Dems :shock:

He's up to what....40 something now? PIG!
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10174
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:44 pm

Andrew wrote:
Yes, big pig.

However, no mentions of Trump's many new accuser accounts? No, of course not. And no doubt the journalists behind the new book and interviews are hacks or radical Dems :shock:

He's up to what....40 something now? PIG!


If new accusers have come forward against Trump, go ahead and post about it. Personally, I knew he was a womanizer when I voted for him.

As for Ronan Farrow being "a hack" or a "radical Dem"...not really sure what his politics are and don't really care. He has been doing some great investigative journalism. That's what matters.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14546
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Andrew » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:25 am

User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10174
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Andrew » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:53 pm

User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10174
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:38 pm

Andrew wrote:Russia Russia Russia. Nothing to see here folks! Again.


Go wake up Mueller and tell him.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14546
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby RPM » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:55 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Andrew wrote:Russia Russia Russia. Nothing to see here folks! Again.


Go wake up Mueller and tell him.


LOL !
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:37 am

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Andrew » Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:24 am

Hilarious retort. Doesn't take away from Putin's Bitch continuing to deliver everything he wanted.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10174
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby RPM » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:34 am

Andrew wrote:Hilarious retort. Doesn't take away from Putin's Bitch continuing to deliver everything he wanted.


The jokes on You for believing that.
Maybe you’ve forgotten but someone did
Look into that already.....
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:37 am

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Andrew » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:58 am

Maybe you forgot the 10 instances of obstruction and all the henchmen found guilty and in prison??
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10174
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Monker » Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:39 pm

RPM wrote:
Andrew wrote:Hilarious retort. Doesn't take away from Putin's Bitch continuing to deliver everything he wanted.


The jokes on You for believing that.
Maybe you’ve forgotten but someone did
Look into that already.....


Can you please learn to write in the English language. I'll admit that I make typos and stupid grammar errors at times. But, half of what you write doesn't even make sense, like above.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10417
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby RPM » Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:48 pm

Monker wrote:
RPM wrote:
Andrew wrote:Hilarious retort. Doesn't take away from Putin's Bitch continuing to deliver everything he wanted.


The jokes on You for believing that.
Maybe you’ve forgotten but someone did
Look into that already.....


Can you please learn to write in the English language. I'll admit that I make typos and stupid grammar errors at times. But, half of what you write doesn't even make sense, like above.



Feel free to ignore my post anytime. I could really careless what you think.
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:37 am

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:56 pm

Andrew wrote:Maybe you forgot the 10 instances of obstruction and all the henchmen found guilty and in prison??


Nobody cares about process crimes. The counsel was convened to look into collusion. On that issue, Mueller came up snake eyes. At this point, you sound like an Iraq War dead-ender claiming that the WMDs were secretly moved to Syria. Time to come to terms with reality.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14546
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:07 pm

Andrew wrote:Hilarious retort. Doesn't take away from Putin's Bitch continuing to deliver everything he wanted.


Putin's goal is to spread discord and misinformation using the internet.
You have used this thread repeatedly to do both.
So tell us, Drew (if that is your real name), what is the exchange rate for rubles to Australian dollars these days?
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14546
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Monker » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:30 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Andrew wrote:Maybe you forgot the 10 instances of obstruction and all the henchmen found guilty and in prison??


Nobody cares about process crimes.


I would think that the people in jail, and their families, disagree.

The counsel was convened to look into collusion. On that issue, Mueller came up snake eyes.


This is just a flat out lie on your part. If people read the report, there is collusion all over the place. Conspiracy and treason, no...but, COLLUSION - yes.

At this point, you sound like an Iraq War dead-ender claiming that the WMDs were secretly moved to Syria. Time to come to terms with reality.


And, you are living with Donald Dumb-ass in this alternate reality where alternate facts prevail and a belief that if you repeat a lie enough that it somehow becomes truth.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10417
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Monker » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:32 am

RPM wrote:Feel free to ignore my post anytime.


Oh, I've ignored that post. Don't worry about that.

I could really careless what you think.


Yes, I know you are very careless with your words and what you post. That is very obvious.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10417
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Monker » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:34 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Andrew wrote:Hilarious retort. Doesn't take away from Putin's Bitch continuing to deliver everything he wanted.


Putin's goal is to spread discord and misinformation using the internet.
You have used this thread repeatedly to do both.
So tell us, Drew (if that is your real name), what is the exchange rate for rubles to Australian dollars these days?


You should hurry up and apply at FOX News and you can spread your "no collusion" crap from state TV...there is now an opening.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10417
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby RPM » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:40 am

Monker wrote:
RPM wrote:Feel free to ignore my post anytime.


Oh, I've ignored that post. Don't worry about that.

I could really careless what you think.


Yes, I know you are very careless with your words and what you post. That is very obvious.


And yet here you are. You whine and cry because your just a troll with nothing to contribute to this thread
Of any substance. AGAIN if my post are unreadable to you just ignore. Your lack of comprehension is no shock to me.
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:37 am

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Monker » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:29 pm

RPM wrote:
Monker wrote:
RPM wrote:Feel free to ignore my post anytime.


Oh, I've ignored that post. Don't worry about that.

I could really careless what you think.


Yes, I know you are very careless with your words and what you post. That is very obvious.


And yet here you are. You whine and cry because your just a troll with nothing to contribute to this thread
Of any substance. AGAIN if my post are unreadable to you just ignore. Your lack of comprehension is no shock to me.


So, is English your second or your third language?
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10417
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby RPM » Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:37 pm

Yes, I know you are very careless with your words and what you post. That is very obvious.[/quote]

And yet here you are. You whine and cry because your just a troll with nothing to contribute to this thread
Of any substance. AGAIN if my post are unreadable to you just ignore. Your lack of comprehension is no shock to me.[/quote]

So, is English your second or your third language?[/quote]

Is being a troll your full time profession ? Whether Polish or English is my first Language is irrelevant to this thread.

What is relevant is the phase 1 trade deal with China. I don’t like a deal that is Slowly implemented over years, but if it gets the job done it’s a win for all of us.
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:37 am

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:59 pm

Monker wrote:I would think that the people in jail, and their families, disagree.


Is Michael Flynn's auntie upset? Yea, probably.
Is that why the special counsel spent $25 million dollars of taxpayer money?
Get real.

Monker wrote:This is just a flat out lie on your part. If people read the report, there is collusion all over the place. Conspiracy and treason, no...but, COLLUSION - yes.


As I've said before, it's clear to me that you never read the report. On the issue of collusion/conspiracy/coordination, Mueller did not mince words:

"The investigation did not identify evidence that any US persons knowingly or intentionally coordinated with the IRA's interference operation."

"The investigation did not find evidence that the Trump Campaign recovered any such Clinton emails, or that these contacts were part of a coordinated effort between Russia and the Trump Campaign. "

"Although the investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts, the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

If Mueller did find these things, it was his role to recommend charges to the AG.

Monker wrote:And, you are living with Donald Dumb-ass in this alternate reality where alternate facts prevail and a belief that if you repeat a lie enough that it somehow becomes truth.


You have no interest in the facts or the truth.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14546
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:05 pm

Monker wrote:You should hurry up and apply at FOX News and you can spread your "no collusion" crap from state TV...there is now an opening.


Oh, it's not my crap. It's Mueller's own words. Again, if he found collusion, he could have recommended charges to the AG. That was his job.

"The investigation did not identify evidence that any US persons knowingly or intentionally coordinated with the IRA's interference operation."

"The investigation did not find evidence that the Trump Campaign recovered any such Clinton emails, or that these contacts were part of a coordinated effort between Russia and the Trump Campaign. "

"Although the investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts, the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14546
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:36 pm

RPM wrote:
Is being a troll your full time profession ? Whether Polish or English is my first Language is irrelevant to this thread.

What is relevant is the phase 1 trade deal with China. I don’t like a deal that is Slowly implemented over years, but if it gets the job done it’s a win for all of us.


I think your posts are fine and I respect/appreciate your point of view.
This is just Monker showing off his fake "inclusive" liberal values again.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14546
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:12 am

Mostly even-handed article poses alot of questions.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/10 ... bout-trump
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14546
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby RPM » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:30 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
RPM wrote:


I think your posts are fine and I respect/appreciate your point of view.
This is just Monker showing off his fake "inclusive" liberal values again.


Thanks TNC. Most forums always seem to have at least one person who has nothing to offer
but disruption and insults. Why this person is beloved by the forum owner is as baffling to me
as my vote for Trump is to him.
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:37 am

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Monker » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:05 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:I would think that the people in jail, and their families, disagree.


Is Michael Flynn's auntie upset? Yea, probably.
Is that why the special counsel spent $25 million dollars of taxpayer money?
Get real.


Yes, Michael Flynn is exactly why Mueller was doing what he was doing. He had obvious ties and communication with Russia. He cooperated with Mueller's investigation and was charged with lesser crimes. So, yes, his family does care...not only that he is in jail, but won't be in jail for the rest of his life.

Monker wrote:This is just a flat out lie on your part. If people read the report, there is collusion all over the place. Conspiracy and treason, no...but, COLLUSION - yes.


As I've said before, it's clear to me that you never read the report. On the issue of collusion/conspiracy/coordination, Mueller did not mince words:


Bullshit. You are not even reading what I said, or (more likely) want to reply to something I didn't say so you go on an false rant, and lie your ass off.

I said "conspiracy and treason, no...collusion, yes." Collusion is NOT the same thing as conspiracy....putting slashes between them is misrepresenting and lying that they are equivalent to each other. So, you ranting on with quotes about no conspiracy is actually AGREEING with what I said. Quit lying about it.


Monker wrote:And, you are living with Donald Dumb-ass in this alternate reality where alternate facts prevail and a belief that if you repeat a lie enough that it somehow becomes truth.


You have no interest in the facts or the truth.


Here is the FACT about what the report says about collusion:

"In evaluating whether evidence about collective action of multiple individuals constituted
a crime, we applied the framework of conspiracy law, not the concept of “collusion.” In so doing,
the Office recognized that the word “collud[e]” was used in communications with the Acting
Attorney General confirming certain aspects of the investigation’s scope and that the term has
frequently been invoked in public reporting about the investigation. But collusion is not a specific
offense or theory of liability found in the United States Code, nor is it a term of art in federal
criminal law. For those reasons, the Office’s focus in analyzing questions of joint criminal liability
was on conspiracy as defined in federal law."

Collusion is NOT A CRIME. This report is from a CRIMINAL LAW point of view.

HOWEVER, there are all kinds of examples of "collusion" in this report:

Here is just one example:

"Paul Manafort served on the Trump Campaign, including a period as campaign chairman,
from March to August 2016.838 Manafort had connections to Russia through his prior work for
Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska and later through his work for a pro-Russian regime in Ukraine.
Manafort stayed in touch with these contacts during the campaign period through Konstantin
Kilimnik, a longtime Manafort employee who previously ran Manafort’s office in Kiev and who
the FBI assesses to have ties to Russian intelligence.
Manafort instructed Rick Gates, his deputy on the Campaign and a longtime employee,839
to provide Kilimnik with updates on the Trump Campaign—including internal polling data,
although Manafort claims not to recall that specific instruction. Manafort expected Kilimnik to
share that information with others in Ukraine and with Deripaska. Gates periodically sent such
polling data to Kilimnik during the campaign. "

This is Manofort and Gates working together with Russia contants, sharing information about the Trump campaign. THAT IS COLLUSION. Again, conspiracy or treason, no. COLLUSION, YES.

There are MANY examples like this in the report. PEOPLE NEED TO READ IT to find it.

Just because you like to act like a child and pout and cry that there was no collusion in the Mueller does not make it true.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10417
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Monker » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:08 am

RPM wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:
RPM wrote:


I think your posts are fine and I respect/appreciate your point of view.
This is just Monker showing off his fake "inclusive" liberal values again.


Thanks TNC. Most forums always seem to have at least one person who has nothing to offer
but disruption and insults. Why this person is beloved by the forum owner is as baffling to me
as my vote for Trump is to him.


I find it interesting that when you two start posting within a half hour of each other that you get a brain and you suddenly know grammar, capitalization, and spelling. You're almost like a different person.

It seems TNC's influence has some positive influence here...at least on one person.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10417
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:32 pm

Monker wrote:Yes, Michael Flynn is exactly why Mueller was doing what he was doing. He had obvious ties and communication with Russia.


Not a crime.

Monker wrote:He cooperated with Mueller's investigation and was charged with lesser crimes.


He admitted to lying to the FBI - again, a process crime and possibly a perjury trap. His other crime pertained to violating lobbying laws for Turkey. Where's the beef?
The guilty verdict against Flynn's business partner has been overturned.

Monker wrote: So, yes, his family does care...not only that he is in jail, but won't be in jail for the rest of his life.


I'm glad the thought of emotionally-suffering family members gives you a semi-chubby.
However, the special counsel wasn't appointed just so you can engage in schadenfreude.
It's pretty telling that you are discussing anything BUT Russian hacking.

Monker wrote:Bullshit. You are not even reading what I said, or (more likely) want to reply to something I didn't say so you go on an false rant, and lie your ass off.


We've already gone over this. You just didn't read the report.

Monker wrote:I said "conspiracy and treason, no...collusion, yes." Collusion is NOT the same thing as conspiracy....putting slashes between them is misrepresenting and lying that they are equivalent to each other. So, you ranting on with quotes about no conspiracy is actually AGREEING with what I said. Quit lying about it.


As I've said previously, labels don't matter.

To quote one attorney, there's also "no crime called ‘shooting someone until they’re dead’ or ‘breaking into a house and stealing a laptop." The legal terms are homicide and burglary. Mueller looked for conspiracy and co-ordination. His definition of co-ordination is the same as collusion. Mueller's report is quite clear on this:

"In connection with that analysis, we addressed the factual question whether members of the Trump Campaign "coordinat[ ed]"-a term that appears
in the appointment order-with Russian election interference activities. Like collusion, "coordination" does not have a settled definition in federal criminal law. We understood coordination to require an agreement-tacit or express - between the Trump Campaign and the Russian government on election interference. That requires more than the two parties taking actions that were informed by or responsive to the other's actions or interests."


Monker wrote:Here is the FACT about what the report says about collusion:

"In evaluating whether evidence about collective action of multiple individuals constituted
a crime, we applied the framework of conspiracy law, not the concept of “collusion.” In so doing,
the Office recognized that the word “collud[e]” was used in communications with the Acting
Attorney General confirming certain aspects of the investigation’s scope and that the term has
frequently been invoked in public reporting about the investigation. But collusion is not a specific
offense or theory of liability found in the United States Code, nor is it a term of art in federal
criminal law. For those reasons, the Office’s focus in analyzing questions of joint criminal liability
was on conspiracy as defined in federal law."

Collusion is NOT A CRIME. This report is from a CRIMINAL LAW point of view.


LOL. I already explicitly addressed this.

Monker wrote:HOWEVER, there are all kinds of examples of "collusion" in this report:

Here is just one example:

"Paul Manafort served on the Trump Campaign, including a period as campaign chairman,
from March to August 2016.838 Manafort had connections to Russia through his prior work for
Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska and later through his work for a pro-Russian regime in Ukraine.
Manafort stayed in touch with these contacts during the campaign period through Konstantin
Kilimnik, a longtime Manafort employee who previously ran Manafort’s office in Kiev and who
the FBI assesses to have ties to Russian intelligence.
Manafort instructed Rick Gates, his deputy on the Campaign and a longtime employee,839
to provide Kilimnik with updates on the Trump Campaign—including internal polling data,
although Manafort claims not to recall that specific instruction. Manafort expected Kilimnik to
share that information with others in Ukraine and with Deripaska. Gates periodically sent such
polling data to Kilimnik during the campaign. "

This is Manofort and Gates working together with Russia contants, sharing information about the Trump campaign. THAT IS COLLUSION. Again, conspiracy or treason, no. COLLUSION, YES.


Umm, you left out two major sentences.

Mueller’s office “did not identify evidence of a connection between Manafort’s sharing polling data and Russia’s interference in the election” and “The investigation did not establish that Manafort otherwise coordinated with the Russian government on its election-interference efforts.”

Your above example of collusion wasn't even included in Manafort's sentencing memo. You have jack-all shit.

Monker wrote:There are MANY examples like this in the report. PEOPLE NEED TO READ IT to find it.


You first.

Monker wrote:Just because you like to act like a child and pout and cry that there was no collusion in the Mueller does not make it true.


If that was remotely true, Mueller could have recommended charges. You are just arguing against reality.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14546
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:54 pm

Monker wrote:I find it interesting that when you two start posting within a half hour of each other that you get a brain and you suddenly know grammar, capitalization, and spelling. You're almost like a different person.

It seems TNC's influence has some positive influence here...at least on one person.


Given that most posters are banned, it's tempting to create multiple accounts. But I barely have time to post as it is. You sound paranoid. Time to up your Thorazine.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14546
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:58 pm

Great article from one of the few remaining true liberal journalists of our time.

https://taibbi.substack.com/p/were-in-a-permanent-coup
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14546
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests