The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Andrew » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:12 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:I find it interesting that when you two start posting within a half hour of each other that you get a brain and you suddenly know grammar, capitalization, and spelling. You're almost like a different person.

It seems TNC's influence has some positive influence here...at least on one person.


Given that most posters are banned, it's tempting to create multiple accounts. But I barely have time to post as it is. You sound paranoid. Time to up your Thorazine.


5 hard right supporters with zero respect were removed. NOT “most”.
Most other regular folk got bored of this topic and the mob mentality long ago.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10174
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Andrew » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:19 am

So President Dumbfuck creates a needless humanitarian crisis and when it all goes to shit....tariffs. Fucking tariffs. Which the US consumer pays for.

A brick would make better decisions than this unqualified moronic deadshit.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10174
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Monker » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:00 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:I find it interesting that when you two start posting within a half hour of each other that you get a brain and you suddenly know grammar, capitalization, and spelling. You're almost like a different person.

It seems TNC's influence has some positive influence here...at least on one person.


Given that most posters are banned, it's tempting to create multiple accounts. But I barely have time to post as it is. You sound paranoid. Time to up your Thorazine.


I said absolutely NOTHING about you posting under multiple accounts. You are the one making up accusations that don't exist.

It's also interesting that when you feel threatened, you often jump to this mental health thang. You are just like some ignorant child calling someone else retarded...you can't handle your own issues so you push them off on others. Pitiful.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10417
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Monker » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:27 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:Yes, Michael Flynn is exactly why Mueller was doing what he was doing. He had obvious ties and communication with Russia.


Not a crime.


I didn't say it was. THAT IS WHY HE WAS INVESTIGATED. The was Mueller's job, why he was hired.

Monker wrote:He cooperated with Mueller's investigation and was charged with lesser crimes.


He admitted to lying to the FBI - again, a process crime and possibly a perjury trap. His other crime pertained to violating lobbying laws for Turkey. Where's the beef?


Yes, he plead to a lesser crime and cooperated. But, the FACT is this is why he was investigated. Period. The entire situation with Flynn is an example of why Mueller was hired. YOU SAID it wasn't . You are wrong. All of your bullshit about not being convicted of this and that, and process crime blah, blah, blah, is just a distraction from the fact that Mueller was doing his job.

Monker wrote: So, yes, his family does care...not only that he is in jail, but won't be in jail for the rest of his life.


I'm glad the thought of emotionally-suffering family members gives you a semi-chubby.
However, the special counsel wasn't appointed just so you can engage in schadenfreude.
It's pretty telling that you are discussing anything BUT Russian hacking.


It's also pretty telling how you get defensive and go right into sexual insults when you know you are in the wrong.

Yes, his family does care. You said NOBODY CARES. You are wrong.

Monker wrote:I said "conspiracy and treason, no...collusion, yes." Collusion is NOT the same thing as conspiracy....putting slashes between them is misrepresenting and lying that they are equivalent to each other. So, you ranting on with quotes about no conspiracy is actually AGREEING with what I said. Quit lying about it.


As I've said previously, labels don't matter.


BULLSHIT. You are trying to say that collusion and conspiracy are the same thing. THEY ARE NOT. Period.

To quote one attorney


Either that attorney was talking about something else or he is an idiot. Collusion is NOT the same thing as conspiracy or treason. Period. It's just not.

[quote["In connection with that analysis, we addressed the factual question whether members of the Trump Campaign "coordinat[ ed]"-a term that appears
in the appointment order-with Russian election interference activities. Like collusion, "coordination" does not have a settled definition in federal criminal law. We understood coordination to require an agreement-tacit or express - between the Trump Campaign and the Russian government on election interference. That requires more than the two parties taking actions that were informed by or responsive to the other's actions or interests."[/b][/quote]

This is irrelevant. Coordination is a COMPLETELY different word.

YOU in your infinite stupidity equated collusion and conspiracy. They are not the same thing. Collusion is not a crime, conspiracy is.

Monker wrote:Here is the FACT about what the report says about collusion:

"In evaluating whether evidence about collective action of multiple individuals constituted
a crime, we applied the framework of conspiracy law, not the concept of “collusion.” In so doing,
the Office recognized that the word “collud[e]” was used in communications with the Acting
Attorney General confirming certain aspects of the investigation’s scope and that the term has
frequently been invoked in public reporting about the investigation. But collusion is not a specific
offense or theory of liability found in the United States Code, nor is it a term of art in federal
criminal law. For those reasons, the Office’s focus in analyzing questions of joint criminal liability
was on conspiracy as defined in federal law."

Collusion is NOT A CRIME. This report is from a CRIMINAL LAW point of view.


LOL. I already explicitly addressed this.


No you didn't. You posted some bullshit argument that is essentially saying that the written definition of conspiracy somehow describes collusion. It doesn't...they are two different things. Then you posted about coordination, which has NOTHING to do with what I said.

You are IGNORING the fact that collusion is not a crime and Mueller was investigating crimes.

Monker wrote:HOWEVER, there are all kinds of examples of "collusion" in this report:

Here is just one example:

"Paul Manafort served on the Trump Campaign, including a period as campaign chairman,
from March to August 2016.838 Manafort had connections to Russia through his prior work for
Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska and later through his work for a pro-Russian regime in Ukraine.
Manafort stayed in touch with these contacts during the campaign period through Konstantin
Kilimnik, a longtime Manafort employee who previously ran Manafort’s office in Kiev and who
the FBI assesses to have ties to Russian intelligence.
Manafort instructed Rick Gates, his deputy on the Campaign and a longtime employee,839
to provide Kilimnik with updates on the Trump Campaign—including internal polling data,
although Manafort claims not to recall that specific instruction. Manafort expected Kilimnik to
share that information with others in Ukraine and with Deripaska. Gates periodically sent such
polling data to Kilimnik during the campaign. "

This is Manofort and Gates working together with Russia contants, sharing information about the Trump campaign. THAT IS COLLUSION. Again, conspiracy or treason, no. COLLUSION, YES.


Umm, you left out two major sentences.

Mueller’s office “did not identify evidence of a connection between Manafort’s sharing polling data and Russia’s interference in the election” and “The investigation did not establish that Manafort otherwise coordinated with the Russian government on its election-interference efforts.”
[/quote]

So what? All he is saying is that the collusion above did not rise to the level of a crime. He did not discount what I quoted AT ALL. You either do not even read what you quote or you are too dim to understand it.

Your above example of collusion wasn't even included in Manafort's sentencing memo. You have jack-all shit.


Of course it wasn't. Collusion is not a crime!

Monker wrote:Just because you like to act like a child and pout and cry that there was no collusion in the Mueller does not make it true.


If that was remotely true, Mueller could have recommended charges. You are just arguing against reality.


He can't charge somebody for something that isn't a crime. THAT is reality...and it is a reality that you want desperately to ignore.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10417
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:27 pm

Andrew wrote:5 hard right supporters with zero respect were removed. NOT “most”.
Most other regular folk got bored of this topic and the mob mentality long ago.


Those five or so posters were the most active contributors on here.
So yea, they did account for "most" of the posting on here.

Any updates on that 100% verified dossier?
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14546
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:35 am

Monker wrote:I didn't say it was. THAT IS WHY HE WAS INVESTIGATED. The was Mueller's job, why he was hired.


This is total revisionist history. The special counsel was not appointed to find BS process crimes unrelated to Russian election interference.

Monker wrote:Yes, he plead to a lesser crime and cooperated. But, the FACT is this is why he was investigated. Period. The entire situation with Flynn is an example of why Mueller was hired. YOU SAID it wasn't .


Nothing in the Flynn indictment supports allegations of Trump-Russia election collusion.

Monker wrote:You are wrong. All of your bullshit about not being convicted of this and that, and process crime blah, blah, blah, is just a distraction from the fact that Mueller was doing his job.


If Mueller's job was to vindicate the president on the charge of collusion, he succeeded with flying colors.

Monker wrote:Yes, his family does care. You said NOBODY CARES. You are wrong.


I think the vast majority of Americans do not give a shit. You may think differently.
Then again, you also think the vast majority of Americans are chomping at the bit for a Hillary 2021 administration.

Monker wrote:BULLSHIT. You are trying to say that collusion and conspiracy are the same thing. THEY ARE NOT. Period.


Again, Mueller disagrees.

"But collusion is not a specific offense or theory of liability found in the U.S. Code; nor is it a term of art in federal criminal law. To the contrary, even as defined in legal dictionaries, collusion is largely synonymous with conspiracy as that crime is set forth in the general federal conspiracy statute, 18 U.S.C. § 371."

Monker wrote:Either that attorney was talking about something else or he is an idiot. Collusion is NOT the same thing as conspiracy or treason. Period. It's just not.


Take it up with Mueller.

Monker wrote:YOU in your infinite stupidity equated collusion and conspiracy. They are not the same thing. Collusion is not a crime, conspiracy is.


It's not my stupidity, it's Mueller's. He said for the purposes of the investigation, the two words were largely synonymous. Again, you obviously did not read the report.

Monker wrote:No you didn't. You posted some bullshit argument that is essentially saying that the written definition of conspiracy somehow describes collusion. It doesn't...they are two different things. Then you posted about coordination, which has NOTHING to do with what I said.


I am merely quoting Mueller's own legal analysis.

Monker wrote:You are IGNORING the fact that collusion is not a crime and Mueller was investigating crimes.


As Mueller explained and I quoted ad nauseum, the technical legal term is “conspiracy." But just because there is no federal law for collusion doesn't mean Mueller wasn't looking for it. The entire reason he was appointed was to look into coordination. Now you are arguing that the entire mission statement of the special counsel was impossible to undertake. Nonsense. If any serious evidence of collusion existed, it would have fallen under the rubric of conspiracy, which is against the law.

Monker wrote:So what? All he is saying is that the collusion above did not rise to the level of a crime. He did not discount what I quoted AT ALL. You either do not even read what you quote or you are too dim to understand it.


Interacting with a Russian is not the same thing as Russian election collusion. The report makes clear that most of Manafort's contacts pre-dated the Trump campaign. Again, I will let Mueller speak for himself.

"The Office could not reliably determine Manafort' s purpose in sharing internal polling data with Kilimnik during the campaign period."

"Manafort's Russian contacts during the campaign and transition periods stem from his consulting work for Deripaska from approximately 2005 to 2009 and his separate political consulting work in Ukraine from 2005 to 2015, including through his company DMP International LLC (DMI)."


Monker wrote:He can't charge somebody for something that isn't a crime. THAT is reality...and it is a reality that you want desperately to ignore.


Call it whatever you like - collusion/conspiracy/coordination/bazzinga. When it comes to his findings (or lack thereof) Mueller couldn't have been more resoundingly clear.

"The investigation did not identify evidence that any US persons knowingly or intentionally coordinated with the IRA's interference operation."

"The investigation did not find evidence that the Trump Campaign recovered any such Clinton emails, or that these contacts were part of a coordinated effort between Russia and the Trump Campaign. "

"Although the investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts, the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14546
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:53 pm

Anybody watch the debate last night? I missed it. I heard Tulsi and Yang had a good night.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14546
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Andrew » Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:54 pm

Presidump Trump at his best again. Of course the RWNJs are all “nothing to see here...”

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/ ... 999665002/
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10174
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby verslibre » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:48 am

"They had to have it cleaned out."

Not my fuckin' President. Fuck, no.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6513
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Andrew » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:48 am

No corruption here folks, move along...

https://apple.news/AJJmxqXkYS4etko6i6aqx4A
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10174
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Andrew » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:37 am

President All The Best Words Like Never Before Let Me Tell You

https://youtu.be/phsU1vVHOQI
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10174
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:52 pm

After Tulsi's withering takedown of Hillary yesterday, I cannot wait for her to take over the presidential Twitter feed. Huge balls.

Image
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14546
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby RPM » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:53 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:After Tulsi's withering takedown of Hillary yesterday, I cannot wait for her to take over the presidential Twitter feed. Huge balls.

Image


Way to go Tulsi ! I was surprised after such a good showing in the debates she was not embraced more by the party.
She could go toe to toe with anyone, and I wondered if she was being marginalized by the party as Is Bernie.
Hillary is a cancer for the Dems and I wouldn’t be shocked if she still tried to run again.
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:37 am

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Andrew » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:47 pm

Unhinged and deranged. 71 minutes of rambling....LOL

https://youtu.be/_yB-dahkbPA
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10174
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Andrew » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:49 pm

User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10174
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Andrew » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:54 pm

Ben Carson loses all touch with reality.

"We thank you for President Donald Trump...give him strength to endure and the wisdom to lead and to recognize you as the sovereign of the universe, with the solution to everything."

What. The. Fuck.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10174
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby RPM » Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:25 am

Andrew wrote:Ben Carson loses all touch with reality.

"We thank you for President Donald Trump...give him strength to endure and the wisdom to lead and to recognize you as the sovereign of the universe, with the solution to everything."

What. The. Fuck.


It’s called a prayer Andrew. I would think that you would support The idea of President Trump recognizing continually
That there is only one who is sovereign over the universe and it’s not him.
There are millions of people in our country who pray for our president no matter who he is.
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:37 am

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Andrew » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:45 am

Trump is not a religious guy. At all. His claim of the bible being his favourite book is as laughable as every one of his other 13,000+ lies.

Anyway...in this case maybe I’m mishearing what was said. It sounded to me like Carson was calling Trump the supreme leader. I’ll give him the benefit of doubt.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10174
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby RPM » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:11 am

Andrew wrote:Trump is not a religious guy. At all. His claim of the bible being his favourite book is as laughable as every one of his other 13,000+ lies.

Anyway...in this case maybe I’m mishearing what was said. It sounded to me like Carson was calling Trump the supreme leader. I’ll give him the benefit of doubt.


Yeah He was just Praying for him. Not to sure what this event was but it’s normal here for the President to attend
Various Prayer Breakfast events, even if they are not particularly Religious which is probably the case with him.
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:37 am

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Andrew » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:10 am

It was a cabinet meeting. One that apparently included 71 mins of Trump rambling and a dozen lies.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10174
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Andrew » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:05 am

Still the huge unanswered question. Why does Trump do whatever Putin wants???

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/22/us/p ... orban.html
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10174
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby RPM » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:59 am

Andrew wrote:Still the huge unanswered question. Why does Trump do whatever Putin wants???

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/22/us/p ... orban.html




https://www.foxnews.com/tech/pentagon-w ... ter-russia
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:37 am

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Andrew » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:01 pm

Sorry, I’m not following any link to Faux Spews.

Any independent outlet supporting Trump’s loony bin antics, I’d gladly read.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10174
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby RPM » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:07 pm

Andrew wrote:Sorry, I’m not following any link to Faux Spews.

Any independent outlet supporting Trump’s loony bin antics, I’d gladly read.


The days of independent journalism here are over.
It’s all about opinion / ideology/ personality driven
Programming for ratings.
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:37 am

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:29 am

Andrew wrote:Still the huge unanswered question. Why does Trump do whatever Putin wants???

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/22/us/p ... orban.html


Image
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14546
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:30 am

Andrew wrote:Sorry, I’m not following any link to Faux Spews.

Any independent outlet supporting Trump’s loony bin antics, I’d gladly read.


Any updates on that dossier? How about Trump being a pedo? Surely there must be countless legitimate news outlets backing up these claims.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14546
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Monker » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:53 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Andrew wrote:Sorry, I’m not following any link to Faux Spews.

Any independent outlet supporting Trump’s loony bin antics, I’d gladly read.


Any updates on that dossier? How about Trump being a pedo? Surely there must be countless legitimate news outlets backing up these claims.


How about you coming to 2019. You said that the impeachment inquiry would doom the Democrats. Well, in multiple polls, a majority of voters favor impeachment and REMOVING TRUMP FROM OFFICE. Biden has bounced back and is back on top of the polls...and Biden, Warren, and Sanders - the top three Democrat contenders, ALL beat Trump in national polling.

And, all the recent testimony is pretty damning...and there is still more to come.

Trump is worse off now than Nixon was at this point in Watergate. That is a fact...

There is absolutely NO evidence that this hurt the Democrats AT ALL. I suppose that something could change, but right now you are WRONG.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10417
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:30 am

Monker wrote:How about you coming to 2019.


I am firmly in 2019. Are you? With the Durham probe into Russiagate now being a criminal inquiry, the dossier is still very much relevant.
As usual, you are just attempting to change the subject.

Monker wrote:You said that the impeachment inquiry would doom the Democrats.


Correct. I said impeachment would likely give Trump a landslide. I still believe that. I also said that impeachment would distract Dem candidates and the media from focusing on real kitchen table issues that matter to the vast majority of Americans. From what I see on the news, this is also mostly true.

Monker wrote: Well, in multiple polls, a majority of voters favor impeachment and REMOVING TRUMP FROM OFFICE. Biden has bounced back and is back on top of the polls...and Biden, Warren, and Sanders - the top three Democrat contenders, ALL beat Trump in national polling.


This has nothing to do with anything I said. Your track record on polls speaks for itself.

Monker wrote:Trump is worse off now than Nixon was at this point in Watergate. That is a fact...


Don't care.

Monker wrote:There is absolutely NO evidence that this hurt the Democrats AT ALL. I suppose that something could change, but right now you are WRONG.


The exchange below perfectly captures the dynamic of this thread, and why your posts can't be taken seriously.
It's high time you stopped fronting and pretending to be informed.

Monker: "YOU in your infinite stupidity equated collusion and conspiracy. They are not the same thing. Collusion is not a crime, conspiracy is."

Monker: "Collusion is NOT the same thing as conspiracy....putting slashes between them is misrepresenting and lying that they are equivalent to each other."

Monker: "You posted some bullshit argument that is essentially saying that the written definition of conspiracy somehow describes collusion. It doesn't...they are two different things."

Me (actually quoting Mueller): "But collusion is not a specific offense or theory of liability found in the U.S. Code; nor is it a term of art in federal criminal law. To the contrary, even as defined in legal dictionaries, collusion is largely synonymous with conspiracy as that crime is set forth in the general federal conspiracy statute, 18 U.S.C. § 371."
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14546
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby verslibre » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:22 am

I think we can all agree that whatshisface comparing himself to the "300" was cringe. :lol:
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6513
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Monker » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:07 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:How about you coming to 2019.


I am firmly in 2019. Are you? With the Durham probe into Russiagate now being a criminal inquiry, the dossier is still very much relevant.


This has nothing to do with you childishly continuing arguments that are months, or eve years, old.

As usual, you are just attempting to change the subject.


Absolutely...from your bizarre and childish obsession to old arguments to things that are relevant today.

Monker wrote:You said that the impeachment inquiry would doom the Democrats.


Correct. I said impeachment would likely give Trump a landslide. I still believe that.[/quote]

Of course you do...despite all evidence showing that after weeks into it that it hasn't hurt Democrats at all.

I also said that impeachment would distract Dem candidates and the media from focusing on real kitchen table issues that matter to the vast majority of Americans. From what I see on the news, this is also mostly true.


Yeah, issues you care about like Tulsi and Hillary in a cat fight. Yeah, the vast majority of Americans care about that..

Monker wrote: Well, in multiple polls, a majority of voters favor impeachment and REMOVING TRUMP FROM OFFICE. Biden has bounced back and is back on top of the polls...and Biden, Warren, and Sanders - the top three Democrat contenders, ALL beat Trump in national polling.


This has nothing to do with anything I said.


There is absolutely no evidence that the impeachment proceedings has hurt the Democrats. Post it.

Monker wrote:Trump is worse off now than Nixon was at this point in Watergate. That is a fact...


Don't care.


You should care, or you don't care about Trump being forced out of office.

Monker wrote:There is absolutely NO evidence that this hurt the Democrats AT ALL. I suppose that something could change, but right now you are WRONG.


The exchange below perfectly captures the dynamic of this thread, and why your posts can't be taken seriously.
It's high time you stopped fronting and pretending to be informed.


Of course. You are proven wrong so you go on and disparage the other person and distract from the fact that you are wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJBZ1_NcrDc

That's what it's like to talk to you.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10417
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests