The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Andrew » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:09 pm

Aaron wrote:Now we're getting there. On both sides!

Andrew wrote:What a fucking hypocritical crook this guy is...they all are...

https://www.wsj.com/articles/federal-pr ... 1573837576


Well, in this instance I meant all of the current sycophants surrounding con-man Trump.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10183
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Aaron » Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:35 pm

You have strong views on politics of a country in which you are not a citizen. I don't get it it still. The only thing I see on this from my view is free money. Why else would you care?

Andrew wrote:
Aaron wrote:Now we're getting there. On both sides!

Andrew wrote:What a fucking hypocritical crook this guy is...they all are...

https://www.wsj.com/articles/federal-pr ... 1573837576


Well, in this instance I meant all of the current sycophants surrounding con-man Trump.
Taking life a quarter mile at a time .... [img]
User avatar
Aaron
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 2122
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2002 9:55 pm
Location: Indiana, USA

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Monker » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:08 pm

Then you quote me a founding father who helped write the Constitution where he says anything about the electoral college existing because of city vs country. Show me some type of evidence to back up your opinion...because right now, you have nothing but an uninformed opinion.

Aaron wrote:Nope, what is obvious is I don't have enough time in my world to evaluate every word that you type and respond sentence by sentence to your points. I have more important shite going on in my life. Carry on please.

Monker wrote:
Aaron wrote:And what does that mean? Pretty much what I said but interpret as you wish. :roll:


Quote any part of it that supports your thought that the founders put in the electoral college to balance country vs. big city.

What you said is flat out NOT TRUE.

I explained EVERY PARAGRAPH that I quoted. You are in obvious denial.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10434
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Andrew » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:36 pm

Aaron wrote:You have strong views on politics of a country in which you are not a citizen. I don't get it it still. The only thing I see on this from my view is free money.


1. What America does, effects the greater international community. His unnecessary trade wars have created problems all over the world.
2. I hate corruption. Anywhere, by anyone.
3. Nothing is free. You'll pay the price for his policies somewhere, somehow, someday.
4. If free money is all you see, then you are in a very fortunate minority.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10183
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby RPM » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:50 am

These hearings are a complete disaster for the Dems. A total disaster.
I bet Biden picks AOC for running mate out of desperation.
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1114
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:37 am

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby scarab » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:40 pm

Mininum age for a VP is 35 yr old.

And the Democrips and Rebloodicans both suffer one vote.
a man, well, he'll walk right into hell with both eyes open. But even the devil can't fool a dog!"
User avatar
scarab
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1904
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:57 am
Location: Pigs Eye, MN

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby RPM » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:47 pm

Pretty funny watching Schiff fume in his chair. The Dems run focus groups that determine the American people
dont understand or think a "Quid Pro Quo" is a serious charge, but bribery & extortion is and resonates well
In the public. So everyone of the witnesses were asked if they were a part of or witness to anything that is
Bribery or Extortion and they all answered NO. Asked if they overheard or were aware of any bribery or extortion
by the White house or anyone else, NO. They will not only lose the next Presidential election but the House as well. :D
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1114
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:37 am

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Andrew » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:58 am

RPM wrote:These hearings are a complete disaster for the Dems. A total disaster.
I bet Biden picks AOC for running mate out of desperation.


Did you write that with a straight face?

Do you finally accept your President is a crook?
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10183
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Andrew » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:43 am

Is there any Republicans NOT in on this??

https://www.thedailybeast.com/lev-parna ... stigations
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10183
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby RPM » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:53 pm

Andrew wrote:
RPM wrote:These hearings are a complete disaster for the Dems. A total disaster.
I bet Biden picks AOC for running mate out of desperation.


Did you write that with a straight face?

Do you finally accept your President is a crook?


No. I had that same smile I get whenever I re watch election night news coverage from 2016 .
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1114
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:37 am

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Andrew » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:48 pm

RPM wrote:
No. I had that same smile I get whenever I re watch election night news coverage from 2016 .


That's funny...I like it. Shame it will only happen once :)
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10183
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Andrew » Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:42 pm

Rudy has “insurance” in case he gets thrown under the Trump bus (pretty crowded down there), or if he goes missing!!!! LOL

Yes, the actions of a man with nothing to hide there!
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10183
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Monker » Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:04 am

RPM wrote:Pretty funny watching Schiff fume in his chair. The Dems run focus groups that determine the American people
dont understand or think a "Quid Pro Quo" is a serious charge, but bribery & extortion is and resonates well
In the public. So everyone of the witnesses were asked if they were a part of or witness to anything that is
Bribery or Extortion and they all answered NO. Asked if they overheard or were aware of any bribery or extortion
by the White house or anyone else, NO. They will not only lose the next Presidential election but the House as well. :D


There is simply no evidence that this affected anything.

It seems there are two ways that impeachment is being viewed. One is as you say, that it will burn the Democrats, cause them to lose the Presidential election, and seats in congress...because they forced forced the country through something they didn't have to. This is essentially what happened to Clinton and the Republicans pushing that impeachment.

The second the Democrats bringing the country around to seeing Trump as corrupt and his actions being corrupt and removing him from office is something that is needed. In this case, the opposite happens...Trump is removed from office and the REPUBLICANS lose the election and seats in congress for supporting a corrupt leader. This is basically what happened to Nixon, except Nixon resigned...rather than face a trial which Republicans told him he would lose.

IMO, what seems to be shaping up is a third option. The public supports impeachment and removing Trump from office. But, not by a significant margin. So, impeachment happens without it affecting the Democrats, even if the Senate does not remove him from office. And, since there is not a significant majority who support removing Trump from office, the Republicans do not feel any consequences either.

What I think will end up happening is impeachment will not really affect the next election much at all. It will affect TRUMP in that he will have a huge black mark on his presidency...a deserved one, IMO...but that is about it.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10434
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby annpea » Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:38 am

Andrew wrote:Rudy has “insurance” in case he gets thrown under the Trump bus (pretty crowded down there), or if he goes missing!!!! LOL

Yes, the actions of a man with nothing to hide there!

:lol: :lol:
Dancing between the raindrops.
User avatar
annpea
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1139
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:20 am
Location: Somewhere along the Dixie Highway

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby RPM » Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:17 pm

I think it’s time the forum owner corrects this thread title
To the President Donald J Trump Second Term Thread.
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1114
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:37 am

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Andrew » Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:17 pm

RPM wrote:I think it’s time the forum owner corrects this thread title
To the President Donald J Trump Second Term Thread.


Depends on how much the GOP let the Russians fuck with the results...and if Trump leaves when defeated.

He's more hated now than ever.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10183
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Memorex » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:11 am

Andrew wrote:
RPM wrote:I think it’s time the forum owner corrects this thread title
To the President Donald J Trump Second Term Thread.


Depends on how much the GOP let the Russians fuck with the results...and if Trump leaves when defeated.

He's more hated now than ever.


All evidence to the contrary:

https://i.redd.it/nkhjgeep59141.png

Not sure what they are saying down under, but generally polls have moved a lot toward Trump/Anti-Impeachment this past week. Check out the recent polls on black Americans. Pretty wild. I implore anyone - turn off the MSM. And yes, Fox included. It's distorting people's understanding of reality.
User avatar
Memorex
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3378
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby RPM » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:59 am

Memorex wrote:
Andrew wrote:
RPM wrote:I think it’s time the forum owner corrects this thread title
To the President Donald J Trump Second Term Thread.


Depends on how much the GOP let the Russians fuck with the results...and if Trump leaves when defeated.

He's more hated now than ever.


All evidence to the contrary:

https://i.redd.it/nkhjgeep59141.png

Not sure what they are saying down under, but generally polls have moved a lot toward Trump/Anti-Impeachment this past week. Check out the recent polls on black Americans. Pretty wild. I implore anyone - turn off the MSM. And yes, Fox included. It's distorting people's understanding of reality.


He isn’t going by what they say there, he knows a couple people in Frisco who tell him they have a solid feel for the pulse of
The whole Country... then he confirms it with MSNBC and Whalla...all figured out. This impeachment fiasco is another
Disaster for the Dems to go along with Russiagate. But hey Bloomberg to the rescue! Progressives love billionaire White guys
Right?
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1114
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:37 am

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Monker » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:15 am

Memorex wrote:
Andrew wrote:
RPM wrote:I think it’s time the forum owner corrects this thread title
To the President Donald J Trump Second Term Thread.


Depends on how much the GOP let the Russians fuck with the results...and if Trump leaves when defeated.

He's more hated now than ever.


All evidence to the contrary:

https://i.redd.it/nkhjgeep59141.png

Not sure what they are saying down under, but generally polls have moved a lot toward Trump/Anti-Impeachment this past week. Check out the recent polls on black Americans. Pretty wild. I implore anyone - turn off the MSM. And yes, Fox included. It's distorting people's understanding of reality.


LOL. First, who goes to a Trump rally doesn't indicate much other than who wants to witness the spectacle of Trump ranting. It doesn't indicate much of anything.

I find it hilarious how Trump fans in general ramble on and on how polls don't matter....but when one favors their cause, they goes nuts over it and it spreads all over conservative media and becomes a talking point.

It is Rasmussen and Emmerson, both historically favor Trump. It's not that surprising at all. You will have to provide something more besides that attendance of a Trump rally to support 1/3 blacks now support Trump...that number is laughable.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10434
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Monker » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:20 am

RPM wrote:He isn’t going by what they say there, he knows a couple people in Frisco who tell him they have a solid feel for the pulse of
The whole Country... then he confirms it with MSNBC and Whalla...all figured out. This impeachment fiasco is another
Disaster for the Dems to go along with Russiagate. But hey Bloomberg to the rescue! Progressives love billionaire White guys
Right?


Meanwhile, in the reality you are busy denying, 50% of voters still support impeachment and removing Trump from office. NOTHING HAS CHANGED. There is absolutely no evidence of a 'disaster'.

Bloomberg isn't rescuing anything. He is also on a bad strategy of ignoring the early caucuses and primaries and hoping for Super Tuesday to launch him. Al Gore did this the first time he ran and it COMPLETELY failed. The early state provide momentum that is nearly impossible for the lower tier candidates to overcome once it starts.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10434
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby RPM » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:51 am

Monker wrote:
RPM wrote:He isn’t going by what they say there, he knows a couple people in Frisco who tell him they have a solid feel for the pulse of
The whole Country... then he confirms it with MSNBC and Whalla...all figured out. This impeachment fiasco is another
Disaster for the Dems to go along with Russiagate. But hey Bloomberg to the rescue! Progressives love billionaire White guys
Right?


Meanwhile, in the reality you are busy denying, 50% of voters still support impeachment and removing Trump from office. NOTHING HAS CHANGED. There is absolutely no evidence of a 'disaster'.

Bloomberg isn't rescuing anything. He is also on a bad strategy of ignoring the early caucuses and primaries and hoping for Super Tuesday to launch him. Al Gore did this the first time he ran and it COMPLETELY failed. The early state provide momentum that is nearly impossible for the lower tier candidates to overcome once it starts.


I Do not post poll info or record stock market updates to discuss points, Polls are not reliable and the market can swing
very quickly either way. That being said, we are in a divided political environment so 50% thinking the opposite of the
other isn't surprising. For folks believing that these hearings were going to remove a sitting president from office they
Absolutely were a disaster. It remains to be seen what if any effect it will have election time, we will know soon.
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1114
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:37 am

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Memorex » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:54 am

Monker wrote:
RPM wrote:He isn’t going by what they say there, he knows a couple people in Frisco who tell him they have a solid feel for the pulse of
The whole Country... then he confirms it with MSNBC and Whalla...all figured out. This impeachment fiasco is another
Disaster for the Dems to go along with Russiagate. But hey Bloomberg to the rescue! Progressives love billionaire White guys
Right?


Meanwhile, in the reality you are busy denying, 50% of voters still support impeachment and removing Trump from office. NOTHING HAS CHANGED. There is absolutely no evidence of a 'disaster'.

Bloomberg isn't rescuing anything. He is also on a bad strategy of ignoring the early caucuses and primaries and hoping for Super Tuesday to launch him. Al Gore did this the first time he ran and it COMPLETELY failed. The early state provide momentum that is nearly impossible for the lower tier candidates to overcome once it starts.


I guess you haven't heard the word censure then. Because that's the talking point Dems are bringing up now to give Pelosi a way out of this impeachment disaster.

Remember, not one of the people that have testified in these hearings matter in the senate. Because there, you go by true legal rules where hearsay is not admissible. And there were no witnesses that claimed any wrong doing based on anything other than hearsay. The Dems know that. They cannot let this go to the senate. If they do the end result is a person who was accused by a partisan group, acquitted in the senate, and more popular than ever with his base and others. Do you really want Donald Trump going around the country saying over and over and over how he has been acquitted multiple times no matter how the Dems have tried to get him. I promise you Pelosi does not want that. And neither do Dems running for re-election in swing states.
User avatar
Memorex
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3378
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby RPM » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:20 am

Newsweek had to correct its Fake News story of President Trump Tweeting & Golfing for Thanksgiving .... :D
Nice job Jessica Kwong ! I’m sure you will give full credit now for Trump going thru a lot of trouble to spend time
With the brave people that allow us all to safely enjoy the time with our families...Trump#2020
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1114
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:37 am

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Monker » Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:58 am

Memorex wrote:I guess you haven't heard the word censure then. Because that's the talking point Dems are bringing up now to give Pelosi a way out of this impeachment disaster.


That is just not true. There is no real movement to censure rather than impeach Trump. It's not a 'disaster'. If after that past few weeks more people more people moved from supporting impeachment then it may happen...but the reality is that opinion hasn't shifted at all, one way or the other. As I said above, there is no evidence of a political consequence for Democrats supporting impeachment. None.

Remember, not one of the people that have testified in these hearings matter in the senate. Because there, you go by true legal rules where hearsay is not admissible. And there were no witnesses that claimed any wrong doing based on anything other than hearsay.


LOL...that is just not true.

The Dems know that. They cannot let this go to the senate. If they do the end result is a person who was accused by a partisan group, acquitted in the senate, and more popular than ever with his base and others.


Again, there is NO evidence that this is going to happen. Sure, he'll hang on to his minority base...but, that's not enough to elect him. The "and others" is very debatable. I would say he has lost support of many of them even without the impeachment happening.

Do you really want Donald Trump going around the country saying over and over and over how he has been acquitted multiple times no matter how the Dems have tried to get him.


Yes, I do. Then he will be ignoring the REAL issues that people care about. As long as whoever is nominated by the Democrats ignores Trump and campaigns on what people really care about - it will be at Trump's loss.

I promise you Pelosi does not want that.


I doubt you know anything about what Pelosi wants.

And neither do Dems running for re-election in swing states.


The Democrats in those swing states were the authors of the op-ed that urged Pelosi to start the hearings in the first place. They knew what they were getting into. IMO, they would rather lose their re-election for doing the right thing than compromise their own values for a political win. It used to be that Republicans could claim the higher ground when it came to moral decisions - not any longer.

IMO, this entire process has proven how amoral the thinking of the Republican party has truly become. The morals of a President asking another country to investigate the other party should never be allowed by EITHER party. The Republicans are the home of the amoral minority of this country who only think in terms political advantage - not what morally correct, or good/bad for the country as a whole. In fact, your post wreaks of that very attitude.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10434
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby RPM » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:17 pm

Memorex wrote:
Monker wrote:
RPM wrote:He isn’t going by what they say there, he knows a couple people in Frisco who tell him they have a solid feel for the pulse of
The whole Country... then he confirms it with MSNBC and Whalla...all figured out. This impeachment fiasco is another
Disaster for the Dems to go along with Russiagate. But hey Bloomberg to the rescue! Progressives love billionaire White guys
Right?


Meanwhile, in the reality you are busy denying, 50% of voters still support impeachment and removing Trump from office. NOTHING HAS CHANGED. There is absolutely no evidence of a 'disaster'.

Bloomberg isn't rescuing anything. He is also on a bad strategy of ignoring the early caucuses and primaries and hoping for Super Tuesday to launch him. Al Gore did this the first time he ran and it COMPLETELY failed. The early state provide momentum that is nearly impossible for the lower tier candidates to overcome once it starts.


I guess you haven't heard the word censure then. Because that's the talking point Dems are bringing up now to give Pelosi a way out of this impeachment disaster.

Remember, not one of the people that have testified in these hearings matter in the senate. Because there, you go by true legal rules where hearsay is not admissible. And there were no witnesses that claimed any wrong doing based on anything other than hearsay. The Dems know that. They cannot let this go to the senate. If they do the end result is a person who was accused by a partisan group, acquitted in the senate, and more popular than ever with his base and others. Do you really want Donald Trump going around the country saying over and over and over how he has been acquitted multiple times no matter how the Dems have tried to get him. I promise you Pelosi does not want that. And neither do Dems running for re-election in swing states.


Memorex didnt say "Movement" he said "talking point" nice try. And he is correct, They are throwing that out there as a lifeline
As the impeachment ballon has popped. No way they want this going to the senate, but it will be tough for them not to vote.

being from Iowa you should know all about "real people" (not that wealthy coasters aren't but they do think different)
And yet you think they are so neglected by Trump...I work with a very diverse group and they universally support him.
Not all like him or some of his comments by all agree we are better off. The Dems in the swing states are petrified of this
DISASTER of hearings whether you want to admit it or not. Ill wait for your poll results.
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1114
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:37 am

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Monker » Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:50 pm

RPM wrote:Memorex didnt say "Movement" he said "talking point" nice try. And he is correct, They are throwing that out there as a lifeline
As the impeachment ballon has popped. No way they want this going to the senate, but it will be tough for them not to vote.


When someone says it is a Democrat talking point it implies that those people who go and do interviews in representation of the entire party are using those words to answer specific questions. That just isn't happening. You have one or two people who have mentioned it, one later retracted it...but it is NOT a party line talking point.

being from Iowa you should know all about "real people" (not that wealthy coasters aren't but they do think different)
And yet you think they are so neglected by Trump...


Neglected? Whatever.

I work with a very diverse group and they universally support him. Not all like him or some of his comments by all agree we are better off. The Dems in the swing states are petrified of this DISASTER of hearings whether you want to admit it or not. Ill wait for your poll results.


There is no 'disaster'. There is absolutely nothing to support that. There is no evidence of people being ''petrified'. Again, you are just making stuff up. Where is the evidence. Why do you think that way?
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10434
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Memorex » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:02 am

The polls toward impeachment are not the same. Independents are moving away from it, pretty rapidly in recent weeks.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4 ... -democrats

I think the average American knows that the phone call Trump had is the same as every administration, but this is the first time the other side in congress is trying to call it out. You are telling me aid to another country has never been discussed among other concerns? Please. That's just silly.

Impeachment will not happen. That's just a simple fact. And half those people that want him impeached only want it because they don't like him. They don't care one way or another if he actually did something wrong.
User avatar
Memorex
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3378
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Memorex » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:03 am

User avatar
Memorex
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3378
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby RPM » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:58 am

Memorex wrote:https://sharylattkisson.com/2019/01/50-media-mistakes-in-the-trump-era-the-definitive-list/


Quite the list. A lot of so called “ journalist” with their hate & biases , glad they are getting called out.
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1114
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:37 am

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Monker » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:03 am

Memorex wrote:The polls toward impeachment are not the same. Independents are moving away from it, pretty rapidly in recent weeks.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4 ... -democrats


Actually, this article is all over the place. It eventually agrees with what I wrote above...that there is no backlash against either party. And, I'll give you that the polls shifted five points or so. So what, it's not a catastrophic thing. Back before Guilianii was on Cuomo and all of this broke, only 35% or so were in favor of impeachment....and most people were not. So, it's not like this catastrophic thing that you are making it out to be.

I think the average American knows that the phone call Trump had is the same as every administration, but this is the first time the other side in congress is trying to call it out.


Well, that's a good imagination because it's not based on anything.

You are telling me aid to another country has never been discussed among other concerns? Please. That's just silly.


Yes, it IS silly, because I have never argued such a thing.

The very fact that the President urged a foreign government to investigate Biden is an abuse of power and is impeachable. The FACT that Trump went on TV and ADMITTED IT and then asked China to do something similar, is an abuse of power and is impeachable. ADDING on the FACT that so many witnesses testify to tying the abuse of power to a "quid pro quo" takes things to another level completely and makes it even worse.

Yes, holding up foreign aid for various reasons happens...but NOT when it is tied to the President abusing his office.

Impeachment will not happen. That's just a simple fact.


LOL...it WILL happen. Trump will be impeached and the trial in the Senate early next year.

And half those people that want him impeached only want it because they don't like him. They don't care one way or another if he actually did something wrong.


Trump is a lawless person who seems to constantly break and evade the law. Abusing his power as President with Ukraine, abusing his power ordering people to not comply with subpoena's, abusing his power by harassing witnesses with Tweets WHILE THEY ARE TESTIFYING. You should NOT be surprised that this happened because shortly after the Mueller report he said he would accept help in an election from a foreign power. He has the Nixon attitude of "if the President does it, it CAN'T be against the law." He did this to himself.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10434
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot] and 2 guests

cron