Dementia Don's WWIII Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Andrew » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:37 am

Needs reading. Especially by those RWNJs who crap on about America First.

https://apple.news/Ab8IZ2yMcTS-58jE9dE9nGw
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10206
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Aaron » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:49 pm

That may be. Why don't you present your omniscient view explaining how it was presented. You seem to be the only educated person here, please explain. Since you know, why was the electoral college put in place?

What I will expect is a word by word counter that will have little relevance in the grand scheme.

Thanks for your pedantic input.

Monker wrote:Then you quote me a founding father who helped write the Constitution where he says anything about th[code][/code]e electoral college existing because of city vs country. Show me some type of evidence to back up your opinion...because right now, you have nothing but an uninformed opinion..
Taking life a quarter mile at a time .... [img]
User avatar
Aaron
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 2190
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2002 9:55 pm
Location: Indiana, USA

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Aaron » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:59 pm

Please see my comments below

Andrew wrote:
Aaron wrote:You have strong views on politics of a country in which you are not a citizen. I don't get it it still. The only thing I see on this from my view is free money.


1. What America does, effects the greater international community. His unnecessary trade wars have created problems all over the world. your opinion, the economy here suggest they are not unnecessary. But to a country feeding off the results I can see where you're coming from
2. I hate corruption. Anywhere, by anyone. Agree 100%, eliminate it everywhere, we agree!
3. Nothing is free. You'll pay the price for his policies somewhere, somehow, someday. opinion, his policies are correcting decades of dumbasses running our country. The policies are getting the USA on equal ground instead of getting raped like we have for years. However, countries riding the free money train may disagree
4. If free money is all you see, then you are in a very fortunate minority.You missed the point, free money is the beginning of the end. Free money is prevalent here. You can lay around doing nothing and make more than a person that works their ass off for minimum wage.
Taking life a quarter mile at a time .... [img]
User avatar
Aaron
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 2190
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2002 9:55 pm
Location: Indiana, USA

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Aaron » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:06 pm

You've been sucked into the false narrative the DMFK media here where I live deliver. I actually live here and have to deal with the results. There's no evidence to support your claims. If you have it, show it.

He's actually gaining ground in the US and will win in a land slide in 2020. You heard it hear first. I'm not sure where you're getting your data but you have a different view than people that actually live here in the USA. He's not hated, he's hailed here. I'm not sure why you have an opinion or why you care about US politics but you are uniformed and seem to be following whatever you hear to fit your emotional position. I'm sorry that's the case.

I still don't understand why you would alienate over %50 of your audience with your political feelings and opinion. It can't be good for business. But what do I know?


Andrew wrote:
RPM wrote:I think it’s time the forum owner corrects this thread title
To the President Donald J Trump Second Term Thread.


Depends on how much the GOP let the Russians fuck with the results...and if Trump leaves when defeated.

He's more hated now than ever.
Taking life a quarter mile at a time .... [img]
User avatar
Aaron
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 2190
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2002 9:55 pm
Location: Indiana, USA

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Monker » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:30 pm

I already did this. I said that the electoral college was created because the founders did not trust that people could be informed enough to be able to vote for a President. They wanted to avoid an unqualified candidate from becoming President. I then provided the writings of founding father Alexander Hamilton to back up what I was saying. And, IMO, the electoral college failed to do as it was designed to do and allowed Trump to be elected. It is an antiquated idea that no longer serves the purpose that it was designed for, and attempts to avoid issues that no longer exist. The electoral college no longer serves a representative republic and should be ended.

All I am doing is asking you to back up your unsupported claim that the electoral college was created to balance city vs. country. You are posting an uninformed opinion that is simply not true.

Aaron wrote:That may be. Why don't you present your omniscient view explaining how it was presented. You seem to be the only educated person here, please explain. Since you know, why was the electoral college put in place?

What I will expect is a word by word counter that will have little relevance in the grand scheme.

Thanks for your pedantic input.

Monker wrote:Then you quote me a founding father who helped write the Constitution where he says anything about th[code][/code]e electoral college existing because of city vs country. Show me some type of evidence to back up your opinion...because right now, you have nothing but an uninformed opinion..
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10478
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Monker » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:42 pm

This is just not true. The only real change for the election is Mayor Pete entering the top tier of Democrats. Trump is still losing to ALL of the top Democrats...and it has not changed much in weeks.

It's funny that you say he's not hated. Just a few days ago I was listening to a local radio guy who was saying that most Democrats HATE Trump. Arguing that he is 'hailed' here is such an exaggeration. He has his base but beyond that, he is DEFINITELY not 'hailed' by most of the country.

Aaron wrote:You've been sucked into the false narrative the DMFK media here where I live deliver. I actually live here and have to deal with the results. There's no evidence to support your claims. If you have it, show it.

He's actually gaining ground in the US and will win in a land slide in 2020. You heard it hear first. I'm not sure where you're getting your data but you have a different view than people that actually live here in the USA. He's not hated, he's hailed here. I'm not sure why you have an opinion or why you care about US politics but you are uniformed and seem to be following whatever you hear to fit your emotional position. I'm sorry that's the case.

I still don't understand why you would alienate over %50 of your audience with your political feelings and opinion. It can't be good for business. But what do I know?


Andrew wrote:
RPM wrote:I think it’s time the forum owner corrects this thread title
To the President Donald J Trump Second Term Thread.


Depends on how much the GOP let the Russians fuck with the results...and if Trump leaves when defeated.

He's more hated now than ever.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10478
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Andrew » Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:19 pm

Liddle Donnie Outtadepth embarrassing the USA yet again...

https://www.news.com.au/finance/work/le ... ebb11a4825
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10206
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby RPM » Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:40 am

Can’t wait for this to get to the senate, Then the fun really starts.
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1134
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:37 am

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Memorex » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:12 am

Justice IG Horowitz has 104 criminal or administrative investigations of alleged misconduct related to FBI employees open as of Sept. 30, according to new OIG report. The criminal investigations involve "serious allegations of official misconduct."
User avatar
Memorex
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3397
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Monker » Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:08 pm

RPM wrote:Can’t wait for this to get to the senate, Then the fun really starts.


Yes, I agree...now the Republicans can have 'fun' with the impeachment process and call witnesses like the Bidens, Pelosi, Schiff. Hell, why don't you call Hillary and talk more about Benghazi. I seriously want to see how the public reacts when the comedic Republicans do not take impeachment seriously, make a mockery of the process, and demean the senate.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10478
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Monker » Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:11 pm

Memorex wrote:Impeachment will not happen. That's just a simple fact.


Just a vote away from impeachment....pretty much a given now that impeachment is near.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10478
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Memorex » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:47 pm

Monker wrote:
RPM wrote:Can’t wait for this to get to the senate, Then the fun really starts.


Yes, I agree...now the Republicans can have 'fun' with the impeachment process and call witnesses like the Bidens, Pelosi, Schiff. Hell, why don't you call Hillary and talk more about Benghazi. I seriously want to see how the public reacts when the comedic Republicans do not take impeachment seriously, make a mockery of the process, and demean the senate.


I have actually never witnessed, in my lifetime, the Democrats look more foolish than they have the last few months. This impeachment thing looked ten times more foolish than the already foolish Russia BS. At least that stemmed from the intelligence community, coup as it was. But this was so far beyond political.

Maybe today's terrible job numbers will make people finally stop supporting Trump. Oh, wait...

The contrast between Trump and the Dems is becoming more and more clear to the normies every day. Do you think any person that doesn't already despise Trump could watch Pelosi yesterday and not think she was insane?
User avatar
Memorex
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3397
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Andrew » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:40 am

Russia is not a hoax. Whatever way you look at it, Trump and the GOP have sold out to Putin. Literally everything he wants to happen IS happening.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10206
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Memorex » Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:41 am

Andrew wrote:Russia is not a hoax. Whatever way you look at it, Trump and the GOP have sold out to Putin. Literally everything he wants to happen IS happening.


Like what? Our great economy? Getting Ukraine the military help? The sanctions Trump put on Russia? I guess I'm too stupid to see it.
User avatar
Memorex
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3397
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Andrew » Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:47 am

Memorex wrote:
Andrew wrote:Russia is not a hoax. Whatever way you look at it, Trump and the GOP have sold out to Putin. Literally everything he wants to happen IS happening.


Like what? Our great economy? Getting Ukraine the military help? The sanctions Trump put on Russia? I guess I'm too stupid to see it.


Seems like it.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10206
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby RPM » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:05 am

Andrew wrote:
Memorex wrote:
Andrew wrote:Russia is not a hoax. Whatever way you look at it, Trump and the GOP have sold out to Putin. Literally everything he wants to happen IS happening.


Like what? Our great economy? Getting Ukraine the military help? The sanctions Trump put on Russia? I guess I'm too stupid to see it.


Seems like it.


No your not Memorex, ignore the very rude forum owner who doesn't live in our country and gets all his info
from Monker watching MSNBC in his melodic rock t shirt.
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1134
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:37 am

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Andrew » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:08 am

Nothing rude about my post. Yours however...

As usual, insular RW Americans don’t look further than their own street.

The entire global picture makes for a much clearer understanding of what’s happening in the world and America’s part in it.

I never cease to be surprised at some conservative Americans using the “you’re not from here” argument. That shows a lack of understanding of the world and where people like Putin want it to go.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10206
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby RPM » Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:25 am

Andrew wrote:Nothing rude about my post. Yours however...

As usual, insular RW Americans don’t look further than their own street.

The entire global picture makes for a much clearer understanding of what’s happening in the world and America’s part in it.

I never cease to be surprised at some conservative Americans using the “you’re not from here” argument. That shows a lack of understanding of the world and where people like Putin want it to go.


Its not insular, its minding our own business. from your point of view, I understand why you have some concern with ours.
Its why Alexander Downer is pushing HARD for us to let you in Nato. You have a small defense in an isolated part of
the world that is increasingly becoming more hostile. Donald J Trump could be the best friend your country has.
Yeah your laughing now, but believe me if push comes to shove you do not want A "dont cross this red line" obama in there.
Things you think are so important suddenly vanish when saving your ass takes priority.
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1134
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:37 am

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Memorex » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:15 am

It's going to be kind of fun around here when they vote to impeach the President in the house, and I ask you all what the crime was that they impeached him for. There is an answer to that for all previous impeachments.
User avatar
Memorex
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3397
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Andrew » Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:11 pm

Memorex wrote:It's going to be kind of fun around here when they vote to impeach the President in the house, and I ask you all what the crime was that they impeached him for. There is an answer to that for all previous impeachments.


The only thing in question is whether or not they will have enough time to read out all the crimes.

Are you people SERIOUSLY still saying this goon is squeaky clean??!!!!!
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10206
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Memorex » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:01 am

Andrew wrote:
Memorex wrote:It's going to be kind of fun around here when they vote to impeach the President in the house, and I ask you all what the crime was that they impeached him for. There is an answer to that for all previous impeachments.


The only thing in question is whether or not they will have enough time to read out all the crimes.

Are you people SERIOUSLY still saying this goon is squeaky clean??!!!!!


I will ask you now, and again after impeachment. Name the statute that they are going to charge him under.
User avatar
Memorex
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3397
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Monker » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:44 pm

Memorex wrote:
Andrew wrote:
Memorex wrote:It's going to be kind of fun around here when they vote to impeach the President in the house, and I ask you all what the crime was that they impeached him for. There is an answer to that for all previous impeachments.


The only thing in question is whether or not they will have enough time to read out all the crimes.

Are you people SERIOUSLY still saying this goon is squeaky clean??!!!!!


I will ask you now, and again after impeachment. Name the statute that they are going to charge him under.


This is a completely ignorant question.

He will be charged for abuse of power for what he did in Ukraine. The very reason the impeachment clause exists is to stop abuse of the Presidency. It is not a matter "statute". You are also wrong about previous impeachments. As I wrote before, there are many, many examples of judges being impeached for abuse of power and/or incompetence. There is at least one where a judge was impeached because he was thought to be going senile.

He will be charged with obstruction of congress for ignoring subpoenas and telling witnesses to not testify. Neither Nixon nor Clinton refused categorically to not cooperate AT ALL with congress.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10478
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Memorex » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:46 pm

Monker wrote:This is a completely ignorant question.

He will be charged for abuse of power for what he did in Ukraine. The very reason the impeachment clause exists is to stop abuse of the Presidency. It is not a matter "statute". You are also wrong about previous impeachments. As I wrote before, there are many, many examples of judges being impeached for abuse of power and/or incompetence. There is at least one where a judge was impeached because he was thought to be going senile.

He will be charged with obstruction of congress for ignoring subpoenas and telling witnesses to not testify. Neither Nixon nor Clinton refused categorically to not cooperate AT ALL with congress.


So they just say hey, he abused his power. And then one says, well, how did he abuse it - what did he do outside of his power, specifically? And no one can answer because no one was a witness to anything he did that abused his power. Has any witness come forward with any evidence that he has abused his power? If so, please tell me. I must have missed it. I heard a lot of he said she said, a lot of what people felt. The only person to testify to Trumps actual words said he clearly and loudly said he wanted nothing in return. And in fact, there was nothing in return.

If people think I said to you hey, if you don't let me shit on your front lawn, I am not going to send you that Christmas card you look forward to every year. And no one heard me say it to you, they just had a feeling it's what I meant when I said um, maybe you can help me out and let me shit on your lawn. And then I send the Christmas card and never shit on the lawn, then it is obvious that what people felt was not true. In fact, our neighbor heard me say no, I don't want anything in return for sending the Christmas card, I just want Monker to do the right thing and let me shit on his lawn.

So, in Article 3, you have this:
The Trial of all Crimes, except in Cases of Impeachment, shall be by Jury;...


Clearly, they are stating that impeachment is to be for crimes. Like, actual shit someone does wrong.

Where is the abuse of power if nothing actually took place? Like, what is the actual abuse? You can't just have one political party say this is what we think. You should absolutely be against that Monker. You should be for evidence and due process and proof. You are a fucking American for God's sake. I don't care what party you support, there are things that are more important than left or right. There is no way in the world I would support something like this for a politician I dislike.

Memorex: Why is Trump being impeached?
Monker: He abused his power.
Memorex: What proof do you have that he abused his power?
Monker: The way I see the call, I take it as him demanding an investigation of Biden in order to get the cash.
Memorex: You think a president should be impeached for something people think and interpret, and only those from the opposite political party? Something for which there is zero actual evidence of? Something Trump, as well as the leader of Ukraine said did not happen? Where the only witness in this entire "inquiry" that asked Trump directly stated that Trump said he wanted nothing in return?
Monker: Yes, absolutely.
Memorex: Well, I guess that is why Trump now leads all Democrats in all swing states. Enjoy.

Washington Examiner: Trump remains unpopular in every poll I've ever seen, but another set of polls is out showing him running really well — frighteningly well, in fact. The new Firehouse Strategies polls out today complement the recent New York Times polls showing Trump taking leads over most of the potential Democratic nominees in such key states as Florida, Wisconsin, and Michigan.

This time, Trump is leading Biden and all other Democratic comers in Michigan, in Pennsylvania, and in Wisconsin. This data point is consistent with the idea that Democrats took things too far with their visceral hatred for the president.


But who cares? You don't mind if Trump gets four more years so long as everyone understands orange man bad.
User avatar
Memorex
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3397
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Memorex » Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:25 am

We get a process impeachment? For the president of the United States? Are you serious? No bribery? No extortion? This is a charge for resisting arrest while being arrested after having done nothing wrong. There are a great many Americans that hate Donald Trump so much they will twist into a pretzel to justify this in their minds and see it as the greatest thing ever. But a great many more Americans will look at this and know exactly what it is. Lunacy.

Have fun.

Oh, and another massive Trump victory today with Nancy finally announcing an agreement on North American Trade Pact. Word was she was holding off introducing this until she had the votes on impeachment. Talk about bribery and corruption.
User avatar
Memorex
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3397
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Andrew » Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:40 pm

RWNJs.... watch this. All 5 minutes. And please, feel free to dispute any of the facts presented.

https://twitter.com/QasimRashid/status/ ... 6681463808
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10206
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Aaron » Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:01 pm

Your arrogant omniscient view is quite irritating. The globalist view is code for lagging economies trying to get a free ride from the US. That's it, and Trump is calling the ball from the free rider countries.

There's one thing you're missing, we don't GAF about the world, free riders in Greece, etc. Fund you're own dumb shit if you want but don't rely on us to support your dumb shit. If you're so omniscient why isn't your country running the globalist world helping us all? It's the same old shit from the laggards trying to suck the leaders dry. If you're so smart, why isn't your country leading the charge with your kick ass economy and capability? If you're so concerned about the globalist view, you should donate more tax dollars to support it and put your money where your mouth is instead of looking for more free money from us. We have one leader that has finally caught on and is not on the corruption train in DC.

We don't need help defending Russia but you do. Why not use you're omniscient knowledge to fund your own defense from Russia?

We know, you can't support it. We're finally getting smart. Note to the world, defend yourself, we DGAF and are not supporting you ignorant policy. Fund yourself if you're so fucking smart.


Andrew wrote:Nothing rude about my post. Yours however...

As usual, insular RW Americans don’t look further than their own street.

The entire global picture makes for a much clearer understanding of what’s happening in the world and America’s part in it.

I never cease to be surprised at some conservative Americans using the “you’re not from here” argument. That shows a lack of understanding of the world and where people like Putin want it to go.
Taking life a quarter mile at a time .... [img]
User avatar
Aaron
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 2190
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2002 9:55 pm
Location: Indiana, USA

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Aaron » Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:06 pm

You are not looking at the data. I've watched most of it (not listening to dumb asses interpreting the results for me) and there is zero direct evidence of any issue. You have a lot of emotional opinion but no data supporting your drivel. I watched the majority of the hearings and I can tell you there was zero evidence that would hold up in a court of law. Run your bullshite emotional drivel but there is zero evidence supporting your emotional hatred for Trump.

The hatred amounts to the US cutting off the free ride to lagging countries. Foreign aid isn't just rolling like it did before. Follow the money (or removal of) and you're find the reason for the hatred.


Andrew wrote:
Memorex wrote:It's going to be kind of fun around here when they vote to impeach the President in the house, and I ask you all what the crime was that they impeached him for. There is an answer to that for all previous impeachments.


The only thing in question is whether or not they will have enough time to read out all the crimes.

Are you people SERIOUSLY still saying this goon is squeaky clean??!!!!!
Taking life a quarter mile at a time .... [img]
User avatar
Aaron
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 2190
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2002 9:55 pm
Location: Indiana, USA

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Andrew » Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:45 pm

Aaron wrote:There's one thing you're missing, we don't GAF about the world, free riders in Greece, etc. Fund you're own dumb shit if you want but don't rely on us to support your dumb shit.


That sums up exactly what I think Trump supporters stand for. And it will end you up in a whole world of shit...eventually.

The ROTW doesn't leech of the USA, it's just NOT true. USA puts in money (and extra on military etc) where it wants to be an influence. Take that away and the USA's influence over ANYTHING in the future is going to be nil.

You guys act the tough guys, but that's because you have (had) power and influence. The world sees Trump as a joke and you guys may not care now, but you WILL care one day.

That's it from me....you can't talk logic to followers of a guy that needs to flush 15 times.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10206
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Monker » Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:06 am

Memorex wrote:So they just say hey, he abused his power. And then one says, well, how did he abuse it - what did he do outside of his power, specifically?


When he asked the President of Ukraine to investigate the Bidens he abuse his power as President. The transcript proves that. Trump stood on the Whitehouse lawn and admitted it...and asked China to do the same. All of these other witnesses confirmed it.

The only person to testify to Trumps actual words said he clearly and loudly said he wanted nothing in return.


If you are talking about the phone call, there is no record of it even happening. And, Sondland lied during his first deposition and had to go back and correct it...so he's not a very truthful witness.

And, Sondland also said, "I know that members of this committee frequently frame these complicated issues in the form of a simple question: Was there a ‘quid pro quo’? With regard to the requested White House call and the White House meeting, the answer is yes.”

If people think I said to you hey, if you don't let me shit on your front lawn, I am not going to send you that Christmas card you look forward to every year


Such a stupid comment...doesn't even deserve a reply.

So, in Article 3, you have this:
The Trial of all Crimes, except in Cases of Impeachment, shall be by Jury;...


Clearly, they are stating that impeachment is to be for crimes. Like, actual shit someone does wrong.


I have already posted Alexander Hamilton explaining impeachment. It exists to remove a President who is abusing the power of his office. Period. What you quoted above is obviously reaffirming that impeachment is a process for congress...and not a trial by jury. It is pretty desperate of you to use that sentence as evidence of something else.

Where is the abuse of power if nothing actually took place?


The simple fact that he asked for the investigation of the Bidens is abuse. It doesn't matter if Ukraine acted on it, or felt pressure to act on it. Trump abused his office when he asked Ukraine to investigate the Bidens.

You should be for evidence and due process and proof.


The evidence is the transcript, Trump's own words and a bunch of cooberating witnesses.

You are a fucking American for God's sake. I don't care what party you support, there are things that are more important than left or right.


Correct, and an example is a president asking other countries to investigate potential nominees of another party. NO President should be allowed to do that. If they do, they should be kicked out of office.

If it were 2011 and Obama was asking leaders in Vietnam to investigate McCain and provide him with any disparaging information on his time as a POW, the Republicans would explode and demand not only impeachment, but probably want him charged with treason and executed.

What Republicans are doing is normalizing this behavior so ANY President in the future and seek foreign help to win elections.

Memorex: Why is Trump being impeached?
Monker: He abused his power.
Memorex: What proof do you have that he abused his power?
Monker: The way I see the call, I take it as him demanding an investigation of Biden in order to get the cash.


Quit lying about my opinion.

I have stated from the beginning of this that asking for the investigation was abuse of power and all of the "quid pro quo" stuff just adds to the situation.

The proof I have is the call transcript and Trump himself admitting it.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10478
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

Postby Monker » Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:08 am

Memorex wrote:Oh, and another massive Trump victory today with Nancy finally announcing an agreement on North American Trade Pact. Word was she was holding off introducing this until she had the votes on impeachment. Talk about bribery and corruption.


Not really, it's hardly even changed. The biggest thing is Canada opening up dairy markets. Everything else is just number games.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10478
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests