President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Off Topic Babble. The really important stuff...

Moderator: Andrew

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:50 am

Fact Finder wrote:Welcome back Monker, any thoughts on the idea of setting someone on fire for supporting Trump? I'm thinking this gal needs a beating, and possibly Weight Watchers..watch the whole video to see her caught in the act...

http://streamable.com/24mrn


Man, I'm glad Drump supporters aren't violent. https://www.aol.com/article/news/2016/11/17/disturbing-video-of-trump-supporter-attacking-starbucks-employee/21608393/
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:18 am

User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:21 am

UncleKG wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Isn't it wonderful to now have a first lady you can Google naked pictures of? Classiest first lady EVER! :roll:


There, I fixed that for you.


Your like 6 years old right ? What a fuck head.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3420
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:22 am

UncleKG wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:How much has the ACA cost?


Or conversely, how much has it saved? http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/06/obamacare-savings-expenditure-report/488348/


"If you like your Doctor you can keep you doctor." - Barack Obama Didn't "save" that.
"If you like your plan you can keep your plan" - Barack Obama Didn't "save" that.
"It will save the average American household $2500 a year in their premiums." - Barack Obama It didn't "save" them anything but has done the complete opposite.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5704
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby ebake02 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:27 am



Doesn't surprise me at all, this is the first of many lies and broken promises that we're going to hear about over the next four years. Not surprised to see this either, hopefullly it's successful:


http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/ ... e-constitu
Penn Staters across the globe should feel no shame in saying "We are…Penn State." - Joe Paterno
ebake02
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 2746
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:01 pm
Location: North Central PA

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:42 am

UncleKG wrote:And again I ask, what if you're wrong on the subject? It's like being in a boat on an unfamiliar body of water. Many say, "evidence indicates there's a waterfall ahead." Others say, "No, I don't believe that." You keep going back and forth on it and (let's just say) you suddenly realize there is a waterfall and you're too close to it and the current is too strong to turn back.

What happens if we cut back on greenhouse emissions and other factors that may contribute to global warming? Cleaner air and water for future generations. Man, how terrible.


As I said before I believe mankind will destroy themselves by some other means then "effecting climate change" if the claim is true. I believe there are enough credible scientists that question man's impact on the climate. To clarify, I'm not stating that changes aren't occurring. I question the claims of our impact on it. If your going to invest in things that are supposed to help with it you need to do it wisely. All I've seen from the former administration is investment of taxpayer dollars into "green energy" companies that have failed.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5704
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:46 am

Signed, sealed, delivered as promised. Undoing the damage.

www.yahoo.com/news/trump-signs-order-wi ... l#comments
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3420
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:57 am

K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3420
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:05 am

UncleKG wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:Welcome back Monker, any thoughts on the idea of setting someone on fire for supporting Trump? I'm thinking this gal needs a beating, and possibly Weight Watchers..watch the whole video to see her caught in the act...

http://streamable.com/24mrn


Man, I'm glad Drump supporters aren't violent. https://www.aol.com/article/news/2016/11/17/disturbing-video-of-trump-supporter-attacking-starbucks-employee/21608393/


So now being "violent" includes complaining and having a harsh exchange of words with someone? That it's on par with mobs in the streets setting fires, physically assaulting people, throwing rocks through windows and at people including law enforcement? That is on par with making a public threat to "bomb the White House". Oh, and lets not forget the Democratic activist groups getting caught on camera admitting that they paid people to start physical fights and other violent acts at Trump's rallies. Give me a break.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5704
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby verslibre » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:08 am

Monker wrote:Trump got elected because voter turnout was so low. He did not bring in millions of new voters to the Republican party. Fewer people voted for him than Romney or McCain. And, fewer people voted for Clinton than Obama. If all of these people protesting had actually VOTED, Trump would have lost.


The second part in bold is correct, the first is not.

Trump won...because Hillary lost states she needed. She didn't return to campaign in MI and other states that could have ensured her victory. Those votes instead went to Johnson or Stein. Wasted votes.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4999
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby verslibre » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:11 am

UncleKG wrote:Hey, Drump lied again. I'm shocked. ANOTHER broken campaign promise. Off to a STELLAR start. https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-01-22/trump-aide-says-he-won-t-release-taxes-breaking-campaign-pledge


Anyone who thought he was really going to release those is delusional.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4999
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:55 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Your like 6 years old right ? What a fuck head.


Perhaps, but I do know when to use "you're" versus "your." :lol: :wink:

Just pointing out the hypocrisy of someone disrespecting the previous first lady without pointing out the present one is the only one in history to have nude photos of herself readily available on the world wide web.

Oh, and name-calling on top of that. All class...
Last edited by UncleKG on Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:58 am

Boomchild wrote: So now being "violent" includes complaining and having a harsh exchange of words with someone? That it's on par with mobs in the streets setting fires, physically assaulting people, throwing rocks through windows and at people including law enforcement? That is on par with making a public threat to "bomb the White House". Oh, and lets not forget the Democratic activist groups getting caught on camera admitting that they paid people to start physical fights and other violent acts at Trump's rallies. Give me a break.


Throwing a cup of coffee isn't being violent? "Mobs?" Methinks you're overreacting. Certainly there were some jacklegs being stupid at the protests, but no more so than some sports fans when their team loses (or wins, for that matter).

Finally, I believe a conservative group just got caught trying to hire progressives to protest Herr Drump's inauguration, so perhaps it's you who should give the rest of us a break.
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:59 am

Boomchild wrote:"If you like your Doctor you can keep you doctor." - Barack Obama Didn't "save" that.
"If you like your plan you can keep your plan" - Barack Obama Didn't "save" that.
"It will save the average American household $2500 a year in their premiums." - Barack Obama It didn't "save" them anything but has done the complete opposite.


But the net effect is that it has reduced healthcare spending, regardless of how you cut it. That's a bad thing, apparently. Did it need a lot of tweaking? Yep. Is it dumb to throw the baby out with the bath water? Yep.
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:01 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:http://observer.com/2017/01/democratic-party-contradict-themselves-donald-trump-outrage/

Hey, yet another totally biased source from Cherry Bomb. At least he's consistent.
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:19 am

Even top advisers are concerned. The Billionaire's club isn't pleased, apparently. As Drump would say, "SAD!!"

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/22/us/politics/donald-trump-aides-rocky-first-weekend.html?_r=0
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:27 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Signed, sealed, delivered as promised. Undoing the damage.

http://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-signs-o ... l#comments


How does one "undo the damage" of a deal that was never ratified to begin with?

This was pure "political theater," as the agreement was never going to be passed anyway, but Drump the huckster will never miss an opportunity to try and make it look like he's accomplishing something. Too many people on both sides of the aisle were against it, including *gasp* Bernie supporters.
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:37 am

UncleKG wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Your like 6 years old right ? What a fuck head.


Perhaps, but I do know when to use "you're" versus "your." :lol: :wink:

Just pointing out the hypocrisy of someone disrespecting the previous first lady without pointing out the present one is the only one in history to have nude photos of herself readily available on the world wide web.

Oh, and name-calling on top of that. All class...


The shoe fit. I'll stick to my assessment of you. Besides, who would want to see nude photo's of Obama? Do you need a puppy to pet now?
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3420
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:37 am

UncleKG wrote:
Throwing a cup of coffee isn't being violent? "Mobs?" Methinks you're overreacting. Certainly there were some jacklegs being stupid at the protests, but no more so than some sports fans when their team loses (or wins, for that matter).

Finally, I believe a conservative group just got caught trying to hire progressives to protest Herr Drump's inauguration, so perhaps it's you who should give the rest of us a break.


I watched the video I did not see the person throwing anything. Yes, I said mobs because that is what they have become. To equate this event with what the protestors turned rioters have been doing across this country is absurd. As far as the comparison to sports fans, they aren't committing the violence in the name of peace and tolerance for everything and everyone. As far as a "conservative group" looking to hire people to protest Trump doesn't mean that they were hiring them to commit the violent acts we have seen. Unlike the Democratic activist groups that were caught on camera admitting to it. Get back to me when you can show me Trump supporters throwing rocks, damaging property, calling for the assassination of a POTUS, threatening to bomb the White House, setting fires to trash cans and cars on the scale that we have seen these people doing.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5704
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:39 am

UncleKG wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:http://observer.com/2017/01/democratic-party-contradict-themselves-donald-trump-outrage/

Hey, yet another totally biased source from Cherry Bomb. At least he's consistent.


You expect me to find news unbias against Conservatives on the bullshit sites you use? If that's the case you're more stupid then I thought. And frankly, that's really sad.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3420
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:40 am

UncleKG wrote:Even top advisers are concerned. The Billionaire's club isn't pleased, apparently. As Drump would say, "SAD!!"

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/22/us/politics/donald-trump-aides-rocky-first-weekend.html?_r=0


The New York Times, and you whine about my sources. Hypocrite.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3420
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:43 am

UncleKG wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Signed, sealed, delivered as promised. Undoing the damage.

http://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-signs-o ... l#comments


How does one "undo the damage" of a deal that was never ratified to begin with?

This was pure "political theater," as the agreement was never going to be passed anyway, but Drump the huckster will never miss an opportunity to try and make it look like he's accomplishing something just like Obama did.Too many people on both sides of the aisle were against it, including *gasp* Bernie supporters.


Fixed it for you. Clinton was for it. Before she found out she should be against it, then got caught on a open mike she was for it. Oh I know, you are going to say you were for Johnson, the idiot.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3420
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:49 am

Since Uncle KGB wants to use Vannity Fair, The New York Times, and USA Today, It's only fair I can use this. I wonder when he uses CNN?

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/01/ ... ry-cities/
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3420
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:56 am

UncleKG wrote:
But the net effect is that it has reduced healthcare spending, regardless of how you cut it. That's a bad thing, apparently. Did it need a lot of tweaking? Yep. Is it dumb to throw the baby out with the bath water? Yep.


But, But, But. That doesn't change the fact the former President directly and boldly lied to the American people and the legislature to get it passed. Whether replacing it is the right or wrong move is speculative because it hinges on what the replacement will be, It just may be a better solution. To say that there is only one solution is being narrow minded.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5704
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:12 am

Boomchild wrote:
UncleKG wrote:
But the net effect is that it has reduced healthcare spending, regardless of how you cut it. That's a bad thing, apparently. Did it need a lot of tweaking? Yep. Is it dumb to throw the baby out with the bath water? Yep.


But, But, But. That doesn't change the fact the former President directly and boldly lied to the American people and the legislature to get it passed. Whether replacing it is the right or wrong move is speculative because it hinges on what the replacement will be, It just may be a better solution. To say that there is only one solution is being narrow minded.


So, the president lying offends you? If so, prepare to be offended on an hourly basis for however long it takes Drump to get himself impeached. :lol: Yeah, it may be a better solution. On the other hand, if this system could be improved and studies show it has reduced healthcare spending, isn't it reasonable to suggest you try and improve the existing system instead of starting from scratch?
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:14 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Since Uncle KGB wants to use Vannity Fair, The New York Times, and USA Today, It's only fair I can use this. I wonder when he uses CNN?

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/01/ ... ry-cities/


Comparing apples to rutabagas. The three you named are A. print publications, B. have been in business for decades, and C. are recognized worldwide as news leaders. Yours is recognized as being clown shoes.
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:17 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
UncleKG wrote:Even top advisers are concerned. The Billionaire's club isn't pleased, apparently. As Drump would say, "SAD!!"

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/22/us/politics/donald-trump-aides-rocky-first-weekend.html?_r=0


The New York Times, and you whine about my sources. Hypocrite.


"See, I don't believe a recognized world news leader is a reliable source because Drump told me not to!" They've won 117 Pulitzer Prizes and three Peabody Awards. Your argument about them not being a legitimate news source is invalid.
Last edited by UncleKG on Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:19 am

Boomchild wrote:Get back to me when you can show me Trump supporters throwing rocks, damaging property, calling for the assassination of a POTUS, threatening to bomb the White House, setting fires to trash cans and cars on the scale that we have seen these people doing.


Read the comments section on any Fox News story about Obama and you'll likely read much worse than calls for assassination and threatening to bomb the white house. Don't suggest a few idiots represent all (or even most) protesters any more than someone should suggest all Drump supporters are white supremacists who commit hate crimes against minorities.
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:23 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:The shoe fit. I'll stick to my assessment of you. Besides, who would want to see nude photo's of Obama? Do you need a puppy to pet now?


No, I need someone to teach you when you're (or your, as you would say) supposed to use apostrophes. The fact that Mrs. Drump dropped trou for $$$ says all I need to know about her. I'm sure she married Drump for love, though. I mean, who can resist that orange glow, and he always comes off as such a pleasant, caring man, right? "It's all about the Benjamins."

In every bit of video footage I see of her, I swear she's blinking out an "S-O-S" signal.
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:43 am

Drump's cronies paying people to applaud for him at events. It gets more and more bizarre by the minute. Confirmed by a Federal Election Commission document released last week. His campaign confirmed payment to a group that paid actors to attend an event. :lol: :lol: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2017/01/23/this-is-how-donald-trump-engineers-applause/?utm_term=.4c5ae6b130d0
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

PreviousNext

Return to Death By Stereo

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron