The Donald J Trump Presidential Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Censorship is destructive.

Postby RPM » Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:58 pm

Andrew wrote:
RPM wrote:So now your deleting post? What’s wrong couldn’t handle seeing the truth ?
Your a complete hypocrite. Why not just ban EVERYONE who doesn’t fall in line
With your lies? Typical progressive ALWAYS resorts to Cancel culture.
Didn’t like the montage of what Biden did with Other people’s children? Me either.
But I’m not supporting him.

Keep posting nothing but Faux News bile without engaging in any conversations pointing out the obvious bullshit, then yes. Those posts will be deleted as their purpose is not to create conversation but merely troll the forum.

That was not from Fox News. It was a Youtube clip that was accurate and you know it. I will not repost the link to the biden groping video, I can understand why you don't want to associate with it.
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape

Next President should choose .....

Postby RPM » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:46 pm

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden- ... eplacement

Seems unseemly to discuss so soon.... however Biden tweeted about it & McConnell released a statement.
First of all , I think President Trump's comments should be commended. She deserves all he said of her life.
I think Biden is right, the people should choose the next President & Supreme Court Justice.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Andrew » Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:15 pm

RPM wrote:
Andrew wrote:
RPM wrote:So now your deleting post? What’s wrong couldn’t handle seeing the truth ?
Your a complete hypocrite. Why not just ban EVERYONE who doesn’t fall in line
With your lies? Typical progressive ALWAYS resorts to Cancel culture.
Didn’t like the montage of what Biden did with Other people’s children? Me either.
But I’m not supporting him.

Keep posting nothing but Faux News bile without engaging in any conversations pointing out the obvious bullshit, then yes. Those posts will be deleted as their purpose is not to create conversation but merely troll the forum.

That was not from Fox News. It was a Youtube clip that was accurate and you know it. I will not repost the link to the biden groping v I can understand why you don't want to associate with it.

Jesus Christ. You guys really don’t do hypocrisy do you?
Andrew
Administrator

Re: Next President should choose .....

Postby Andrew » Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:18 pm

RPM wrote:I think Biden is right, the people should choose the next President & Supreme Court Justice.

Are you off your meds? :D

Of course you are 100% correct. That is after all, what all the Republicans said in 2016 when blocking Obama. I look forward to them upholding their arguments for that outcome in this exact circumstance.
Andrew
Administrator

Re: Rest in peace.....

Postby Andrew » Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:19 pm

RPM wrote:https://www.tmz.com/2020/09/18/supreme-court-justice-ruth-bader-ginsburg-dead-dies-87/

Tough Lady, Condolences to her family & Co justices who all admired her.

That’s very nice of you. I echo these sentiments.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:13 pm

RPM wrote:
That was not from Fox News. It was a Youtube clip that was accurate and you know it. I will not repost the link to the biden groping v I can understand why you don't want to associate with it.

You guys really don’t do hypocrisy or irony do you?
Andrew
Administrator

Postby RPM » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:39 am

Andrew wrote:
RPM wrote:

Of course we do, and your about to see a prime example of it. Republicans will
Push hard to ram in a new Supreme Court justice before the election, which of course is bogus.
Republicans would cry like crazy if it was the other way around. This is a close election
And the winner should decide the next pick. So yeah we do hypocrisy..
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Monker » Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:57 am

RPM wrote:
Andrew wrote:
RPM wrote:

Of course we do, and your about to see a prime example of it. Republicans will
Push hard to ram in a new Supreme Court justice before the election, which of course is bogus.
Republicans would cry like crazy if it was the other way around. This is a close election
And the winner should decide the next pick. So yeah we do hypocrisy..

And, there is a huge problem with this...

Murkowski in Alaska said hours before RBG's death that she would not support a vote for a new judge.

Lindsey Graham is in a very close fight for reelection...he said four years ago on national TV that if this very situation happened that he would not support a vote for a new judge.

The Senate is in play and there are some very close elections. So, McConnell may lose the Senate over his hypocrisy. It also may fire up the Democrats as a final nail in the coffin to get rid of Trump. Right now, this election is no where near as close as you think. This may hand the running of the country firmly to the Democrats.

Frankly, leaving the seat open may fire up conservatives and independents and switch them back to Trump to ensure he is reelected. McConnell may be making a huge mistake.
Monker
MP3

Postby RPM » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:14 am

"And, there is a huge problem with this...

Murkowski in Alaska said hours before RBG's death that she would not support a vote for a new judge.

Lindsey Graham is in a very close fight for reelection...he said four years ago on national TV that if this very situation happened that he would not support a vote for a new judge.

The Senate is in play and there are some very close elections. So, McConnell may lose the Senate over his hypocrisy. It also may fire up the Democrats as a final nail in the coffin to get rid of Trump. Right now, this election is no where near as close as you think. This may hand the running of the country firmly to the Democrats.

Frankly, leaving the seat open may fire up conservatives and independents and switch them back to Trump to ensure he is reelected. McConnell may be making a huge mistake."[/quote]

Well I think it is close, you don't whatever. I think the premise of your point is correct, It is my opinion they should not fill
The seat until the election is over. but these are politicians, they will come up with whatever they think justifies what
They want. there is a good reason the favorability rating of congress has been low for along time irregardless of who is President.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Re: Donald Prump First Man On Nars Thread

Postby Monker » Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:20 pm

Just as I thought...Lindsay Graham is going to be hit hard for his statements 4yrs ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp0_dK3 ... olnProject
Monker
MP3

Postby Andrew » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:45 pm

Monker wrote:Just as I thought...Lindsay Graham is going to be hit hard for his statements 4yrs ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp0_dK3 ... olnProject

Just one of many reasons he needs to be hit hard.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby RPM » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:35 pm

9/29/20. D-Day. I wonder if this will be the most watched debate ever. So much at stake with a looming justice pick.
Biden historically has been a pretty good debater, he always has A gaffe in there but overall has done well.
Trump has trounced in the debates, his anti politically correct style has worked very well. It’s why he shot thru
16 challengers to secure the nomination in 2016. Without the pandemic happening this is no contest, but it’s still here.
How people view these debates will be a huge difference maker. I honestly can’t name one person who is excited about biden. Yet I drive thru Michigan & Wisconsin and Trump support is obvious. There is a Rally here in Schaumburg that will draw big crowds Even though Illinois is a lost cause (in more ways than one) so where is the love for joe? If he does well in the debates that Could start to fire people up. If he fumbles the undecided will turn on him. Can’t wait to see it unfold.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Monker » Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:41 am

RPM wrote:9/29/20. D-Day. I wonder if this will be the most watched debate ever. So much at stake with a looming justice pick.
Biden historically has been a pretty good debater, he always has A gaffe in there but overall has done well.
Trump has trounced in the debates, his anti politically correct style has worked very well. It’s why he shot thru
16 challengers to secure the nomination in 2016. Without the pandemic happening this is no contest, but it’s still here.
How people view these debates will be a huge difference maker. I honestly can’t name one person who is excited about biden. Yet I drive thru Michigan & Wisconsin and Trump support is obvious. There is a Rally here in Schaumburg that will draw big crowds Even though Illinois is a lost cause (in more ways than one) so where is the love for joe? If he does well in the debates that Could start to fire people up. If he fumbles the undecided will turn on him. Can’t wait to see it unfold.

This is what I mean when I say you do not understand how far behind Trump really is.

In Wisconsin the RCP Average has Biden at 50.1% and Trump at 43.4%. That means that even if Trump takes ALL of the remaining undecided voters, he still loses because Biden is above 50%. Wisconsin is basically a lot cause as well.

In Michigan, the RCP Average has Biden at 47.8 and Trump at 43.0. On the surface, that looks close. But, Biden needs only 3.2% to be in the same position as he is in Wi....and Trump needs 7%. and they are fighting over less than 10% undecided voters. That puts Biden at a huge advantage.

As time goes on, it gets harder and harder for Trump to catch up because more of the electorate is committed.

As for the debates, Trump, and people like you, have presented Biden as "sleepy Joe" who needs to read from a teleprompter to make any sense. He is old and senile and can't perform. All Biden has to do is show up and be coherent and he wins. This is the exact position Trump was in four years ago...his debate performances against Clinton were bad, but people gave him a pass so he won. Biden does not need to blow Trump away to win...but if he does, it's over because, IMO, more independents who have not committed are going to flock to him. What you are not considering is around 90% of the electorate is now committed. For Trump to win , he needs to get 70% or so to vote for him....that is very unlikely. Biden could narrowly lose the debates and still win the election.
Monker
MP3

Postby RPM » Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:19 am

Monker wrote:
RPM wrote:9/29/20. D-Day. I wonder if this will be the most watched debate ever. So much at stake with a looming justice pick.

This is what I mean when I say you do not understand how far behind Trump really is.

In Wisconsin the RCP Average has Biden at 50.1% and Trump at 43.4%. That means that even if Trump takes ALL of the remaining undecided voters, he still loses because Biden is above 50%. Wisconsin is basically a lot cause as well.

In Michigan, the RCP Average has Biden at 47.8 and Trump at 43.0. On the surface, that looks close. But, Biden needs only 3.2% to be in the same position as he is in Wi....and Trump needs 7%. and they are fighting over less than 10% undecided voters. That puts Biden at a huge advantage.

As time goes on, it gets harder and harder for Trump to catch up because more of the electorate is committed.

As for the debates, Trump, and people like you, have presented Biden as "sleepy Joe" who needs to read from a teleprompter to make any sense. He is old and senile and can't perform. All Biden has to do is show up and be coherent and he wins. This is the exact position Trump was in four years ago...his debate performances against Clinton were bad, but people gave him a pass so he won. Biden does not need to blow Trump away to win...but if he does, it's over because, IMO, more independents who have not committed are going to flock to him. What you are not considering is around 90% of the electorate is now committed. For Trump to win , he needs to get 70% or so to vote for him....that is very unlikely. Biden could narrowly lose the debates and still win the election.

Your buying those numbers as accurate, I am not convinced. For sure at this moment most people are decided
And if nothing significant emerges during the debates then it will stand close to where it is now. Just like conventions
Can result in bumps, debates can as well.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby RPM » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:28 am

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden- ... from-covid

Sure Joe, 200 out of the 320 million Americans are dead....wow...good luck on D-Day!
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Monker » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:51 am

RPM wrote:https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-says-200-million-die-from-covid

Sure Joe, 200 out of the 320 million Americans are dead....wow...good luck on D-Day!
'

I saw this speech as he was making. It's very said that this is all that FOX can get out of it. Just aligning their organization as a propaganda machine for Trump.

It is also sad that you a few posts ago wanted praise for Trump for saying a few sentences about RBG but then post links like this that were cherry picking from a very, very good speech. It is actions like this that I call people like you Trump zombies.
Monker
MP3

Postby RPM » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:54 am

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/20/politics ... index.html

I don't often give CNN much credit, surprised they posted this. great reporting by ALL the news
Agencies would really help keep them all in check. instead 90% is someones opinion.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby RPM » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:59 am

Monker wrote:
RPM wrote:https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-says-200-million-die-from-covid

'

I saw this speech as he was making. It's very said that this is all that FOX can get out of it. Just aligning their organization as a propaganda machine for Trump.

It is also sad that you a few posts ago wanted praise for Trump for saying a few sentences about RBG but then post links like this that were cherry picking from a very, very good speech. It is actions like this that I call people like you Trump zombies.

I don't think I posted anything regarding wanting praise for Trump on RBG. I posted sincere condolences. you don't have to believe it whatever man....btw it's not the first time he has said this.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Andrew » Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:38 pm

You hypocritical loons have to give up trying to score cheap (lame) points like this. Fuck me. Prump said he stopped the death of 2 maybe 2.5 people last week. He can't even get his own name right, so stop with the senile Biden bullshit. No one is buying it.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby RPM » Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:05 pm

Andrew wrote:

You hypocritical loons have to give up trying to score cheap (lame) points like this. Fuck me. Prump said he stopped the death of 2 maybe 2.5 people last week. He can't even get his own name right, so stop with the senile Biden bullshit. No one is buying it.

Sure Andrew, why should there be any mention of Joe announcing Trump has killed 2/3 of the American People on Earth...lol...D-Day soon!
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Andrew » Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:40 pm

RPM wrote:
Andrew wrote:

Sure Andrew, why should there be any mention of Joe announcing Trump has killed 2/3 of the American People on Earth...lol...D-Day soon!

It IS hypocritical to point out Biden's foibles when you point blank refuse to accept Prump's own multitude of gaffs. When you own those, you can start pointing at others. Same with the 26/27/28 women Prump has had his hand up.

But being that the GOP is the party of Grand Hypocrisy, I won't hold my breath.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:31 pm

I think it’s important to go on record following this new development in the USA:

In a stunning declaration of authority, Alex M. Azar II, the secretary of health and human services, this week barred the nation’s health agencies, including the Food and Drug Administration, from signing any new rules regarding the nation’s foods, medicines, medical devices and other products, including vaccines.
Going forward, Mr. Azar wrote in a Sept. 15 memorandum obtained by The New York Times, such power “is reserved to the Secretary.” The bulletin was sent to heads of operating and staff divisions within H.H.S.

So my prediction is Teflon Don will announce a COVID vaccine the week before the election as another smokescreen to try and cheat another election.
No way he can win on his dickhead personality and there’s only a small % of people that still believe his bullshit.

Unfortunately the vaccine will be a as useful as Eric & Don Jr.

He’s rushing thru the Supreme Court nom so all legal challenges have a fighting chance of surviving with his conservative dominated bench.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Monker » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:56 pm

RPM wrote:
Andrew wrote:

Well, maybe Trump's herd mentality will cause him to nuke the next hurricane and nobody will have to worry about this election any longer.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:02 pm

Andrew wrote:I think it’s important to go on record following this new development in the USA:

In a stunning declaration of authority, Alex M. Azar II, the secretary of health and human services, this week barred the nation’s health agencies, including the Food and Drug Administration, from signing any new rules regarding the nation’s foods, medicines, medical devices and other products, including vaccines.
Going forward, Mr. Azar wrote in a Sept. 15 memorandum obtained by The New York Times, such power “is reserved to the Secretary.” The bulletin was sent to heads of operating and staff divisions within H.H.S.

So my prediction is Teflon Don will announce a COVID vaccine the week before the election as another smokescreen to try and cheat another election.
No way he can win on his dickhead personality and there’s only a small % of people that still believe his bullshit.

Unfortunately the vaccine will be a as useful as Eric & Don Jr.

He’s rushing thru the Supreme Court nom so all legal challenges have a fighting chance of surviving with his conservative dominated bench.

He is fighting over 10% of the voters now...and he needs to win almost all of them to be reelected. Frankly, I think this is the real reason why McCionnel is pushing the SCOTUS nomination so hard - he knows Trump is going to lose. So, he is trading the Presidency for the Supreme Court. The odd part is that he may lose the Senate and his majority leader seat in the process.
Monker
MP3

Postby Andrew » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:47 pm

Andrew
Administrator

Postby RPM » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:25 am

https://m.youtube.com/watch?index=2123& ... 87UXIH8Lzo

I think Pelosi was my favorite. It always amazes me how people don’t learn from history. Never say Never.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Andrew » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:15 am

RPM wrote:https://m.youtube.com/watch?index=2123&list=LL3Oexmy28eGVRje-a1sfeFw&v=G87UXIH8Lzo

I think Pelosi was my favorite. It always amazes me how people don’t learn from history. Never say Never.

They were right though. No one understood the level of interference and cheating going on.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby RPM » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:29 am

Andrew wrote:
RPM wrote:https://m.youtube.com/watch?index=2123&list=LL3Oexmy28eGVRje-a1sfeFw&v=G87UXIH8Lzo

They were right though. No one understood the level of interference and cheating going on.

There is always interference ( we do it as well) but it was proven to be inconsequential. At this point that is just more sour grapes. I’m sure Putin will ge the blame this time as well.
RPM
Cassette Tape

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara