Re: Donald Prump First Man On Nars Thread

Postby Andrew » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:37 am

Andrew
Administrator

Postby Monker » Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:04 am

RPM wrote:
Andrew wrote:
RPM wrote:https://m.youtube.com/watch?index=2123&list=LL3Oexmy28eGVRje-a1sfeFw&v=G87UXIH8Lzo

I think Pelosi was my favorite. It always amazes me how people don’t learn from history. Never say Never.

They were right though. No one understood the level of interference and cheating going on.

There is always interference ( we do it as well) but it was proven to be inconsequential. At this point that is just more sour grapes. I’m sure Putin will ge the blame this time as well.

The problem is that it is NOT 4yrs ago. Biden is currently ahead by polling average of 6.5pts...and that is being drug down by a Rassmussen poll that put Trump ahead. At this time 4yrs ago, Clinton was ahead by only 3pts. 4yrs ago, there were a lot of undecided voters. Today, they is less than 10% of the electorate undecided with Biden ahead in almost every swing state. Even if you take the "invisible" Trump voter from 4yrs ago and add it to his totals, he still loses. In addition, there is nothing comparable to the Clinton investigation to give last minute bombs. Clinton had negative favorability, Biden is positive, Trump is still negative. 200,000 people have died needlessly under Trump with the mismanaged virus. The economy tanked under Trump. He put up tariffs that hurt the rust belt swing states. He attacked McCain repeatedly which will cost him Arizona (and the Senate seat, too). Right now, Trump not only is losing the election but the Democrats would win the Senate back.

The appointment for RBG replacement is unpredictable right now...that is the only thing that may be able to save him.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:08 am

I still prefer zombies. Sheep still have active brains.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:25 am

BTW, I have voted for Grassley in every reelection campaign that he has ran in my life.

But, because of the SCOTUS nomination hypocrisy, I will never vote for him again.
Monker
MP3

Postby Andrew » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:46 pm

Andrew
Administrator

Postby RPM » Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:52 pm

Graham claims Senate GOP has votes to confirm new SCOTUS justice before Election Day

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/graham ... us-nominee

I think what the Dems did with Brett was despicable, Lindsay hints at that changing his View. This could be more nasty and the Dems could careless it will be woman. Even if she was black , lesbian, and had a disability these all important “qualifications” To them won’t matter.
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Andrew » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:04 pm

RPM wrote:I think what the Dems did with Brett was despicable,

You mean hold him to account?

RPM wrote:Lindsay hints at that changing his View.

Wow. I'm shocked.
Of course they've been working at cooking up an "excuse" for the last few days. But if you or anyone else actually believes that....then :shock: :lol:

RPM wrote: This could be more nasty and the Dems could careless it will be woman. Even if she was black , lesbian, and had a disability these all important “qualifications” To them won’t matter.

Hogwash. And that's extremely offensive to just about everyone. Except Prump nutswingers.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby RPM » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:57 pm

Trump camp keeps pressure on Biden to release list of SCOTUS picks after Ginsburg death

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... d-ginsburg

Trump has been completely transparent on his Picks for S.C.J.
What is Joe afraid of? I honestly don’t get it. He can’t think of any??
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Andrew » Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:36 pm

RPM wrote:What is Joe afraid of? I honestly don’t get it. He can’t think of any??

Being respectful? Honoring his word? Honoring the dying wish of RBG?

Nothing Prump would be familiar with.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby RPM » Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:52 pm

Andrew wrote:
RPM wrote:What is Joe afraid of? I honestly don’t get it. He can’t think of any??

Being respectful? Honoring his word? Honoring the dying wish of RBG?

Nothing Prump would be familiar with.

If he is waiting until her service’s are over he should just say so. That would Makes sense.
I was under the impression he was not going to release any names at all.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Andrew » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:01 am

RPM wrote:If he is waiting until her service’s are over he should just say so. That would Makes sense.

Prump, Moscow Mitch and Miss L are the only ones gagging to get this steamrolled through. As expected.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby RPM » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:57 am

Andrew wrote:
RPM wrote:If he is waiting until her service’s are over he should just say so. That would Makes sense.

Prump, Moscow Mitch and Miss L are the only ones gagging to get this steamrolled through. As expected.

I don’t know who those people are, But I guess your right it really doesn’t matter who Biden would pick As he is going to have zero say in the matter anyway.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Monker » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:07 am

RPM wrote:
Andrew wrote:

I don’t know who those people are, But I guess your right it really doesn’t matter who Biden would pick As he is going to have zero say in the matter anyway.

Biden shouldn't release a list. The reason he shouldn't is simply because Trump is demanding it. Trump has no control over this and Biden should not give it to him.

If you and other Trump zombies demand this then you should also demand that Trump release all of his tax records and his medical records...because those type of things have been traditionally released by Presidents for decades. He should release the records of his last visit to Walter Reed as well. Those are more important than a list of potential SCOTUS nominees.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:15 am

RPM wrote:Graham claims Senate GOP has votes to confirm new SCOTUS justice before Election Day

So, it doesn't even matter who he nominates, it will be confirmed. That's what mindless zombies do, I suppose...and mindless zombies fall in line and act as if it is OK and normal.

No debate needed. No Q/A with the nominee needed. No research into who the noiminee is or that person's beliefs. Trump made the nomination, so it must be OK. Zombies.

I think what the Dems did with Brett was despicable,

It was only a fraction of what Republicans would have done.

Lindsay hints at that changing his View.

He is a liar. Grassley is a liar. McConnell is a liar. Most Republicans have proven themselves to be liars and unworthy to represent the people...unless, of course, you are a liar, too.

This could be more nasty and the Dems could careless it will be woman. Even if she was black , lesbian, and had a disability these all important “qualifications” To them won’t matter.

None of that is relevant. RGB herself and her beliefs are proof enough of that. It shames the Republican party, and yourself, to even bring this up.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:16 am

Andrew wrote:

Don't forget about Chuck Grassley...he deserves to be called out, too.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:25 am

This is why Biden can afford to lose some minority support (which has not been much anyway) and still be way ahead in swing states and the election as a whole:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/big-big-swin ... 37917.html
Monker
MP3

Postby RPM » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:01 am

"Biden shouldn't release a list. The reason he shouldn't is simply because Trump is demanding it. Trump has no control over this and Biden should not give it to him.

If you and other Trump zombies demand this then you should also demand that Trump release all of his tax records and his medical records...because those type of things have been traditionally released by Presidents for decades. He should release the records of his last visit to Walter Reed as well. Those are more important than a list of potential SCOTUS nominees". Dumber [/quote]

Ok so Dumb & Dumber will not tell you the real reason so here it is.

If biden reveals who HIS choice is, it will infuriate the far left dividing his support. If he chooses who THEY want him to pick
The false pre-tense of his moderation would be exposed and he would then be unelectable. So he will say nothing.
Joe not talking is actually his best strategy anyway except of course on D-Day he will have no choice but to try.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Andrew » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:42 am

RPM wrote:Ok so Dumb & Dumber will not tell you the real reason.

What’s Eric and Don Jr got to do with this!

Prump will probably nominate Ivana anyway.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Monker » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:51 pm

RPM wrote:If biden reveals who HIS choice is, it will infuriate the far left dividing his support.

That is just ridiculous. Whoever Biden would pick would not be as far to the right as who Trump picks. There would be no division in his support.

If he chooses who THEY want him to pick The false pre-tense of his moderation would be exposed and he would then be unelectable.

He would choose who he wants to, not who someone else wants him to.

So he will say nothing.

He will say nothing because he doesn't need to say anything for the Republicans to look like hypocrites and liars. They are doing that all on their own. There is absolutely NO reason to distract from that. Most voters want the Senate to wait and have the next President pick somebody...so Republicans are trading the Presidency for the Supreme court. McConnell knows this. Trump is too short sighted and dim to know this. In a way, McConnell wins twice. He gets the Republicans the Supreme Court and gets rid of the the idiot in the Whitehouse without turning against him publicly.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/2 ... ice-419523

Joe not talking is actually his best strategy anyway except of course on D-Day he will have no choice but to try.

You're right, he is going to do absolutely horrible in the debates. He'll be a drooling idiot and forget how to speak.
Monker
MP3

Postby RPM » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:50 pm

Gaetz calls for election bribery probe of Bloomberg over pledge to pay Florida felons' fines

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/matt-g ... rg-florida

Getting pretty desperate. They can forget about Florida, there not enough criminals there
To bribe for sleepy joe....
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby RPM » Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:49 pm

Trump issues order banning certain types of race training from federal contractors, grant recipients

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... yees-grant

Awesome!! Should have have never started in the first place !
Great move President Trump!
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Andrew » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:01 pm

RPM wrote:Trump issues order banning certain types of race training from federal contractors, grant recipients

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... yees-grant

Awesome!! Should have have never started in the first place !
Great move President Trump!

Another feel good victory for threatened racist RWNJs.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:02 pm

Andrew
Administrator

Postby RPM » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:21 pm

Targeting Amy Coney Barrett’s Catholic faith is ‘awful’ amid SCOTUS discussions: Sen. Manchin

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/suprem ... te-manchin

At least a hint of sanity from one dem. Amy will make an amazing S.C.J.
Really A great choice and right in line with President Trump’s promise to deliver Great Judges across our country. With nearly 300 and now 3 SCJ promise kept!
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Monker » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:54 am

RPM wrote:Targeting Amy Coney Barrett’s Catholic faith is ‘awful’ amid SCOTUS discussions: Sen. Manchin

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/suprem ... te-manchin

At least a hint of sanity from one dem. Amy will make an amazing S.C.J.
Really A great choice and right in line with President Trump’s promise to deliver Great Judges across our country. With nearly 300 and now 3 SCJ promise kept!

Yeah, nobody but you and FOX are doing it. So, quit being so "awful".
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:05 am

RPM wrote:Gaetz calls for election bribery probe of Bloomberg over pledge to pay Florida felons' fines

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/matt-g ... rg-florida

Getting pretty desperate. They can forget about Florida, there not enough criminals there
To bribe for sleepy joe....

It's not a bribe...and a losing case for Gaetz. Seems to me that it is more of an effort to suppress the vote. Bloomberg is thwarting that effort. Good for him.

Also, Florida is basically tied...so even a few dozen votes could flip the state. Biden does need Florida...but if he gets it, he will be in landslide territory.
Monker
MP3

Postby RPM » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:19 am

These factors could derail Biden at first presidential debate: top debate coach

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/factor ... ial-debate

Definitely gonna be interesting.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby RPM » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:59 am

Seattle hires former pimp as 'street czar' for $150,000 after CHOP fiasco

https://www.foxnews.com/us/andre-taylor ... -this-time

You can’t make this stuff up. This man says The Seattle progressives need
To pay him for his “Genius”. Maybe the Biden campaign should hire him as well!
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Monker » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:02 am

Just as I have been saying for weeks. Trump and his zombies have lowered Biden's expectations for the debates so low that he is almost certainly to win. Now they are trying to RAISE expectations...which makes Trump into a hypocrite and a liar. Trump is such an idiot that he has put himself in a losing position:

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-team-fears ... 09322.html
Monker
MP3

Postby RPM » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:27 am

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/22/politics ... index.html

Yep. Mail in voting , no problem here....putzes....
RPM
Cassette Tape

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara