The Second Most Famous Person On Earth Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Donald Prump First Man On Nars Thread

Postby RPM » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:02 am

Biden said he was a student at Delaware State University; school says otherwise

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden- ... -otherwise

Lol.... I wonder if he will know where he is tomorrow?
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Monker » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:42 am

RPM wrote:ONCE again... nothing illegal. Nothing to see here.

Let's just say that you're right...nothing illegal.

He has conned the American people that he is worth billions of dollars and a "hugely" successful business man who knows how to make real estate deals like nobody else, ever.

He LIED to you. He conned you into believing it. You are a sucker. You are a loser. He has failed at dozens of business opportunities. He allows hundreds of millions of dollars to be squandered away after The Apprentice. His real estate deals have cost him millions of dollars over the years. His net worth is NEGATIVE right now. He took a tax return for 42 million that he did not deserve and the IRS is trying to get it back, which is stealing from people who really do pay their taxes. To keep himself afloat and maintain his lifestyle, he has hundreds of millions of dollars in foreign debt that is coming due in the next few years. Donald Trump is not a success at ANTHING...he is a complete failure who survives by feeding off of suckers and losers.
Monker
MP3

Postby RPM » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:49 am

RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby RPM » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:53 am

Monker wrote:

He has conned the American people that he is worth billions of dollars and a "hugely" successful business man who knows how to make real estate deals like nobody else, ever.

He LIED to you. He conned you into believing it. You are a sucker. You are a loser. He has failed at dozens of business opportunities. He allows hundreds of millions of dollars to be squandered away after The Apprentice. His real estate deals have cost him millions of dollars over the years. His net worth is NEGATIVE right now. He took a tax return for 42 million that he did not deserve and the IRS is trying to get it back, which is stealing from people who really do pay their taxes. To keep himself afloat and maintain his lifestyle, he has hundreds of millions of dollars in foreign debt that is coming due in the next few years. Donald Trump is not a success at ANTHING...he is a complete failure who survives by feeding off of suckers and losers.

YOU are ASSuming I bought or care about his net worth. I could careless, but I tell you what ANYTIME you want to meet up in Galena and inform me to my face about being a loser, sucker , Zombie
I’ll be there tough guy at the keyboard.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Monker » Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:08 am

Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:16 am

RPM wrote:
Monker wrote:

YOU are ASSuming I bought or care about his net worth. I could careless, but I tell you what ANYTIME you want to meet up in Galena and inform me to my face about being a loser, sucker , Zombie
I’ll be there tough guy at the keyboard.

No, I assume that you care that Trump LIED to you. That he conned you into believing that he is something that he isn't. He is a failed businessman. He does NOT make good real estate deals. He is NOT a billionaire. He is NOT a success in any way.

Yes, I am using Trump's words of "suckers" and "losers". I do that because that is what HE thinks of people who get conned into believing his crap. I say "zombies" because that is how his 'base" acts. Mindless zombies going about repeating everything he says without the ability to use their brain for any independent thought. You do it in this thread all the time...just repeating mindlessly what FOX says.

And, yeah, you SHOULD be angry...at Donald Just a conman Trump. Not just you, but the entire country.
Monker
MP3

Postby RPM » Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:18 am

Yes, I am using Trump's words of "suckers" and "losers". I do that because that is what HE thinks of people who get conned into believing his crap. I say "zombies" because that is how his 'base" acts. Mindless zombies going about repeating everything he says without the ability to use their brain for any independent thought. You do it in this thread all the time...just repeating mindlessly what FOX says.
And, yeah, you SHOULD be angry...at Donald Just a conman Trump. Not just you, but the entire country.[/quote]

I dont really care what you say about him. but if you are going to make it personal with me, it will be handled and not on the computer.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Monker » Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:29 am

RPM wrote:Yes, I am using Trump's words of "suckers" and "losers". I do that because that is what HE thinks of people who get conned into believing his crap. I say "zombies" because that is how his 'base" acts. Mindless zombies going about repeating everything he says without the ability to use their brain for any independent thought. You do it in this thread all the time...just repeating mindlessly what FOX says.
And, yeah, you SHOULD be angry...at Donald Just a conman Trump. Not just you, but the entire country.

I dont really care what you say about him. but if you are going to make it personal with me, it will be handled and not on the computer.[/quote]

Of course you care. If you didn't you wouldn't be making meaningless threats of violence. Trump has been lying about who he is for decades, and you followed him right into the sewer. He doesn't care about any of this crap. He doesn't want to "drain the swamp" or anything else. All he wants is to keep living his fake life style and protect his image. As soon as he leaves office, he knows that it is over. His entire presidency is a sham.
Monker
MP3

Postby RPM » Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:20 am

Monker wrote:
RPM wrote:Yes, I am using Trump's words of "suckers" and "losers". I do that because that is what HE thinks of people who get conned into believing his crap. I say "zombies" because that is how his 'base" acts. Mindless zombies going about repeating everything he says without the ability to use their brain for any independent thought. You do it in this thread all the time...just repeating mindlessly what FOX says.

I am beginning to think your entire online persona is a sham. I am willing to drive a few hours, then you can tell what me you really think.
Last edited by RPM on Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby RPM » Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:23 am

RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby RPM » Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:25 am

RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby RPM » Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:19 am

Gutfeld on the phony outrage over Trump's tax returns

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/gutfeld ... tax-return

Brilliant .
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Andrew » Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:06 am

RPM wrote:Gutfeld on the phony outrage over Trump's tax returns

Brilliant .

Fox Fox Fox
Marsha Marsha Marsha
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Monker » Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:47 pm

RPM wrote:Gutfeld on the phony outrage over Trump's tax returns

Brilliant .

This is typical zombie food.

First, the guy at the end is correct...people in swing states in the rust belt are not going to see this in a favorable way.

There are absolutely potential crimes. Saying a property is worth 30million dollars to get a loan and then claiming it is worth 3 million at tax time is fraud. Over stating an expense is also fraud. None of this is brilliant.

But, Trump has been lying about his success for his entire life. He is NOT a billionaire. He is he hundreds of millions of dollars in debt because he can not run a business. He can't just sell a property to pay his IRS Bill if there are loans on that property for more than he can sell it for.

All you and FOX are doing is fawning over and cheerleading a liar and fraud.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:51 pm

RPM wrote:https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2020/08/31/trump-vs-biden-small-polling-leads-not-necessarily-win-election-column/5674711002/

Yep. keep getting comfortable .

I don't think people are getting comfortable at all. I think are getting angry and more motivated to vote this fraud out of office.
Monker
MP3

Postby RPM » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:16 am

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/tru ... ells-fargo

Yep. They never seen it coming in 2016 and I think will be even more shocked now.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby RPM » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:22 am

https://www.forbes.com/sites/steveforbe ... s-why/amp/

D - Day. They better have enough smelling salts to get Biden out there...
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Monker » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:14 am

RPM wrote:https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/trump-secret-voters-edge-stock-market-wells-fargo

Yep. They never seen it coming in 2016 and I think will be even more shocked now.

In 2016, Clinton was ahead nationally by only 2pts by this time. Biden is ahead by 7. The same is true in the swing states. Even if you add in the invisible voter, Trump loses.

In addition, the scandals are on Trump this time.

Biden has cut into Trumps base a bit as well and has more support from independents.

Trump has done very little to compensate...and t that is why he is further behind compared to 2016.
Monker
MP3

Postby RPM » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:59 am

Trump gets third 2020 Nobel Peace Prize nomination

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... n-doctrine

Excellent, he deserves it!
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Monker » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:23 am

Joe Biden nominated for Nobel Peace Prize.

Good job, he deserves it!

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-nobe ... ze-1534802
Monker
MP3

Postby RPM » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:09 am

Portland unrest sends police sergeant to hospital; officers doused in chemicals, 24 arrested

https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-pro ... -assaulted

This is what happens when you let Progressives run cities.
This is what America will be like under Harris - Biden !
VOTE!
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby verslibre » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:06 am

RPM wrote:
Andrew wrote:Actual Trump Expenses:
$25 Million - fraud settlement
$2 Million - fraud settlement
$150,000 - Playboy Playmate
$130,000 - Adult film star
$70,000 - Hair care for Apprentice
$20,000 - life-size self-portrait
$750 - federal income taxes

First of all there is nothing illegal. Rich people who pay very little in income Tax is par for the course here. Warren Buffet has said his secretary pays more than he does.
Second I am not buying this report as Gospel...there have been so many false reports. Either way while these things are shocking to us average folks, high profile wealthy people
Have similar results as him.

OF COURSE YOU AREN'T. :roll:
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby verslibre » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:13 am

RPM wrote:
Monker wrote:

I am beginning to think your entire online persona is a sham. I am willing to drive a few hours, then you can tell what me you really think.

That you're taking this personally says a lot. 8)
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Monker » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:15 am

RPM wrote:Portland unrest sends police sergeant to hospital; officers doused in chemicals, 24 arrested

VOTE!

This IS what it is like under Trump.
Monker
MP3

Postby verslibre » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:27 am

No surprise. Con man gonna con.

But in private, many of Trump’s comments about religion are marked by cynicism and contempt, according to people who have worked for him. Former aides told me they’ve heard Trump ridicule conservative religious leaders, dismiss various faith groups with cartoonish stereotypes, and deride certain rites and doctrines held sacred by many of the Americans who constitute his base.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/09/trump-secretly-mocks-his-christian-supporters/616522/
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby RPM » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:54 am

I am beginning to think your entire online persona is a sham. I am willing to drive a few hours, then you can tell what me you really think.[/quote]

That you're taking this personally says a lot. 8)[/quote]

That’s a really foolish comment, you must be lacking intelligence. Nothing personal.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby verslibre » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:08 am

Sure, I'm "lacking intelligence" because of a remark that hit a nerve. Right. :wink:
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby RPM » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:11 am

My gosh.... Biden can’t even talk.

200 million died again...this is sad.

Here’s the deal....lol..
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Andrew » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:20 pm

Monker wrote:
RPM wrote:Portland unrest sends police sergeant to hospital; officers doused in chemicals, 24 arrested

VOTE!

This IS what it is like under Trump.

Yep. Wasn’t under Obama. But we definitely need more Trump to fix this Trump problem.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:25 pm

As expected tonight.

Prump barked and shouted and bulldozed over facts and opposing opinions. Angry narcissist Don turned up. Biden was mostly poised and laughed every time Prump pulled out his lies. Came across as the more statesmen and in control and countered Prumps lies with facts (OMG, what are those?)

Called Prump a clown a few times, that was fitting. The Orange sphincter was his usual obnoxious self. No plans or policies...just bark bark bark. I’m sure Faux will call it a dominating win, but on planet earth, people are looking for answers and details and he had none.
Andrew
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara