The Donald J Trump Presidential Threat

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Donald Prump First Man On Nars Thread

Postby RPM » Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:25 am

Monker wrote:
RPM wrote:No need to Lie, it’s in your own words. The people it’s meant for can read for
Themselves.

You are such a liar. I did not say anything about an in person debate.

However, I just heard that Trump wants to reschedule the debate. Gee, I wonder why? Maybe because he still have the virus? He is such a dumb-ass.

The bottom line here is that Biden has the upper hand. He is so far ahead in the polls that Trump NEEDS to debate to have any hope of catching up. So, Biden did the right thing and turned down the rescheduling...and put the pressure back on Trump to do a virtual debate. If Trump doesn't do it, he loses. If Trump does it, he'll be at a huge disadvantage because he can't do his thing of interrupting whenever he wants and generally being an ass....but, of course, that caused him to lose the first debate and helped put him in this situation of being down by 10pts nationally and down significantly in every swing state. So, whatever...it is what it is.

Lets leave Trump out of this for one sec. are you honestly happy & confident in Harris as president?
Anyone else feel just Super about her dealing with Foreign leaders? honestly If biden wins I will Praying
VERY hard for him to stay healthy.
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape

Far left is Nuts ..... Far Right is Nuts.....

Postby RPM » Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:52 am

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michig ... pping-plot

13 have now been charged. this is VERY serious stuff. I know people who live there and have told me for years
about these whacko militia's. They absolutely need to be made example of, we simply cannot have Law & Order
If our Judges & political leaders are under threat. She blames Trump of course, but I know they were there way before him
and this craziness is as nuts as the destruction of our cities. I hope they rot in prison. and BY THE WAY one of the ringleaders
Brandon C. has stated Trump is "the Enemy" and a " Tyrant" Which every other poster here would gladly agree with him on.
No lurkers, it's no accident that was left out of a previous post regarding this heinous plot.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Andrew » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:43 am

Andrew wrote:
Monker wrote:
So, whatever. By the end of the week, Trump will make a new gaffe and that is where the conversation will go.

By the end of the DAY more like...

Well....it only took until the next morning.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:44 am

RPM wrote:Trump campaign leaves ticket for Tupac at vice presidential debate after Kamala Harris named him ‘best rapper alive’

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... pper-alive

It seems Biden is rubbing off on Harris...

Jesus man, give up on the calling people out for a slip of the tongue. Trump talks nothing but utter bullshit and embarrasses himself and your country every time he opens his mouth. It's not the strategy you want to be using.
Andrew
Administrator

Re: Far left is Nuts ..... Far Right is Nuts.....

Postby Andrew » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:47 am

RPM wrote:https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michigan-whitmer-trump-militia-kidnapping-plot

13 have now been charged. this is VERY serious stuff. I know people who live there and have told me for years
about these whacko militia's. They absolutely need to be made example of, we simply cannot have Law & Order
If our Judges & political leaders are under threat. She blames Trump of course, but I know they were there way before him
and this craziness is as nuts as the destruction of our cities. I hope they rot in prison. and BY THE WAY one of the ringleaders
Brandon C. has stated Trump is "the Enemy" and a " Tyrant" Which every other poster here would gladly agree with him on.
No lurkers, it's no accident that was left out of a previous post regarding this heinous plot.

Stand back and stand by....

Please don't feign shock that this is happening in your country.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:21 pm

President Fuckwit:

"California is gonna have to ration water. You wanna know why? Because they send millions of gallons of water out to sea, out to the Pacific. Because they want to take care of certain little tiny fish, that aren't doing very well without water." -- Trump
Andrew
Administrator

Re: Far left is Nuts ..... Far Right is Nuts.....

Postby Monker » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:43 pm

Andrew wrote:
RPM wrote:https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michigan-whitmer-trump-militia-kidnapping-plot

Stand back and stand by....

Not just that...some of the guys who created this group actually met at a Michigan Trump rally where he called for "liberation" of Michigan. Trump's rhetoric is directly aimed at people like these...it is part of his base.

Fuck F"OX and their one line excuses for this bullshit. They are state run TV and at every turn support Trump.

Chris Cuomo has it right:

https://twitter.com/CuomoPrimeTime/stat ... 4472976385

When a person supports Trump, they are indirectly supporting this type of radical behavior. It needs to end.
Monker
MP3

Postby RPM » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:36 pm

Washington Post fact-check's Harris' 'little history lesson' about Lincoln: 'Wasn't exactly true'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/washingto ... ry-lincoln

She is completely unqualified.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby RPM » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:38 pm

RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby RPM » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:00 am

https://www.chicagotribune.com/columns/ ... story.html

What a moron. “You will know after the election”
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Monker » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:05 am

RPM wrote:https://www.the-sun.com/news/1580867/trump-closes-gap-biden-despite-covid-polls/amp/

Absolutely.

Lol...this is absolutely not true. Biden increased his lead in the polling averages by about 3pts to be 10pts ahead. He is further ahead then he ever has been. Even FOX has him ahead by 10pts. To put it into perspective, neither of Obama's wins had him this far ahead. This election isn't even close.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:13 am

RPM wrote:Washington Post fact-check's Harris' 'little history lesson' about Lincoln: 'Wasn't exactly true'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/washingto ... ry-lincoln

She is completely unqualified.

Yeah, and the guy who didn't know who the good guys were in WW2 is...LOL.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:45 am

RPM wrote:https://www.chicagotribune.com/columns/john-kass/ct-pence-harris-debate-kass-20201009-umztbyk3w5fnffjooijxy7fnhm-story.html

What a moron. “You will know after the election”

Would you quit lying? That is NOT a quote of what he said.

The bottom line is that he is wise to NOT answer that question. Even after 11/3, he should not answer the question until he takes office. The reason is because Trump has passed the virus to enough Republican Senators that they may not even be able to vote by election day. After election day, they may not have enough votes because a R seat is on the way to flipping to D in a special election. So, Biden should keep his mouth shut about it until things play out.

Even then, he should gauge what to do depending on how outraged the public is. If there are only a few whiners out there, he should let it sit. If there is a massive backlash, then he should look into it.

But, IMO, he's not going to do it. He won't do it because it is a political fire bomb. Republicans have already fucked up their party by supporting a radical like Trump. Biden should not duplicate their mistake by moving too far to the left. He should pacify them by saying he'll look into it and consider it, and stall it. Blah, blah, blah. But, never act on it.

It is what Reagan did to the Christian Conservatives. He talked them up all the time. He agreed with them all the time. But, he hardly ever put forth radical changes that they wanted. So, he could get their votes, but not alienate others.

That's why Biden won't commit. Either way, he may lose some support. And, it distracts from the true hypocrisy of McConnell, and especially Lindsay Graham...who may lose reelection because of his "keep the tape" line. Sometimes the only winning move is to not play. It's best for Biden to not play this game.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:48 am

BTW, just for the record of how far behind Trump is nationally:

YouGov 10/4 - 10/6 1364 LV 4.8 51 42 Biden +9
FOX News 10/3 - 10/6 1012 LV 3.0 53 43 Biden +10
Reuters 10/2 - 10/6 882 LV 3.8 52 40 Biden +12
CNBC* 10/2 - 10/4 2167 LV 2.1 52 42 Biden +10
Rasmussen 9/30 - 10/6 2500 LV 2.0 52 40 Biden +12

...and FOX and Rasmussen are conservative biased.
Monker
MP3

Postby RPM » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:52 am

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsole ... ction/amp/

It’s EXACTLY what he said, and he means it. I guess all of us voters are
On a need to know basis... such Arrogance.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Monker » Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:10 am

RPM wrote:https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2020/10/08/biden-says-he-wont-state-opinion-on-court-packing-until-after-election/amp/

It’s EXACTLY what he said, and he means it. I guess all of us voters are
On a need to know basis... such Arrogance.

No, it isn't. You QUOTED him wrong, “You will know after the election”. He said, "“You will know my opinion on court-packing when the election is over,”

And, as I said, he shouldn't give his opinion on it until AFTER HE TAKES OFFICE in January.
Monker
MP3

Be Informed..and not by Dumb & Dumber.

Postby RPM » Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:04 am

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ice-12 ... f-offenses

Law & Order. You will not get it from the dems. they pander to criminals, Marxist organizations, And promote
Civil disobedience. They raise taxes, Crime rates, homelessness, and poverty. So remember when you go to vote
maybe you don't like Trump or his personality, but it's not about one person. It is about keeping your family safe
Your job and more of the money YOU earn. Joe has been honest in saying he is coming for more of your earnings...
ALOT more. He will also reverse the tax break for businesses. You read alot of stuff from two people here, one is living
On a big island or a small continent..he isn't sure but he cannot vote and it does not matter to him how high your taxes
Are, the other is from Iowa. Low taxes, low crime & Des Moines being the most populated City at 217,891 there are few people.
These two who are not affected by the plague of destruction democratic rule has brought to our largest cities are misleading
People and making everything to be about one person. Don't be fooled. Look for yourself at what has happened in Portland,
Seattle, Chicago, New York, L.A., New Jersey, San Francisco. Is this what you want for your city?
RPM
Cassette Tape

Re: Be Informed..and not by Dumb & Dumber.

Postby Andrew » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:22 am

RPM wrote:https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ice-128-illegal-immigrants-calif-offenses

Law & Order. You will not get it from the dems. they pander to criminals, Marxist organizations, And promote
Civil disobedience. They raise taxes, Crime rates, homelessness, and poverty. So remember when you go to vote
maybe you don't like Trump or his personality, but it's not about one person. It is about keeping your family safe
Your job and more of the money YOU earn. Joe has been honest in saying he is coming for more of your earnings...
ALOT more. He will also reverse the tax break for businesses. You read alot of stuff from two people here, one is living
On a big island or a small continent..he isn't sure but he cannot vote and it does not matter to him how high your taxes
Are, the other is from Iowa. Low taxes, low crime & Des Moines being the most populated City at 217,891 there are few people.
These two who are not affected by the plague of destruction democratic rule has brought to our largest cities are misleading
People and making everything to be about one person. Don't be fooled. Look for yourself at what has happened in Portland,
Seattle, Chicago, New York, L.A., New Jersey, San Francisco. Is this what you want for your city?

One big fat lie after another.

Shameless Trump bullshit peddling. Take your nose out of his taint.
Andrew
Administrator

Re: Be Informed..and not by Dumb & Dumber.

Postby Monker » Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:34 am

RPM wrote:https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ice-128-illegal-immigrants-calif-offenses

Correct. We live in Donald Trump's America. It is the America that nearly 4yrs of Donald Trump has created. HE is the "leader" who lead the nation to where it is now. There is no passing the buck...the first rule of leadership is that EVERYTING is your fault.

It is about an America where excuses are made for vigilantees shooting protesters in the streets. It is about an America where the President clears protesters out of the way so he can have the press get a photo of him holding a bible upside down in a front of a church that did not approve of the visit. It is about an America where internment camps are OK for families and separating parents from their children. It is about living in an America where rhetoric from the President in interpreted to give the OK to launch a plan kidnap the governor and start a revolt in the state. It is about a President who values the support of white supremacists so much that he has issues publicly denouncing them. It is about living under the leadership of a President who trusts his own judgement above those of scientists and experts of any kind on any topic. It is about living in a country where the leadership failed in the recovery of a hurricaine in Puerto Rico. It is about living in a country where the economy was destroyed by tariffs and the failure of handling a pandemic.

That is what this election is about. Not the petty bullshit that you post. It is about the things that Trump is ignoring, that he WANTS to ignore because he failed in his leadership responsibilities. It is why he is further behind in this election than any Republican in decades.

Joe has been honest in saying he is coming for more of your earnings...

That is a lie. He has repeated over and over again about raising the corporate tax rate and taxes on those making over $400,00/yr.

He will also reverse the tax break for businesses.

Correct. He SHOULD do this...because it has ballooned the deficit to unheard of amounts. This did NOT help the everyday person. All it did was to make those who held millions in corporate stock make millions more.

the other is from Iowa. Low taxes, low crime & Des Moines being the most populated City at 217,891 there are few people.

LOL...you sound jealous. Maybe because Des Moines is run by a Democrat...and has been since 2004.

You are also ignorant of the Des Moines metro area...which has many connected suburbs that make the population nearly 700,000 people..No, not 'huge' and in the millions, but not exactly "few people".

In addition, Iowa in general is very politically aware because of the caucus's.

These two who are not affected by the plague of destruction democratic rule has brought to our largest cities are misleading people and making everything to be about one person. Don't be fooled. Look for yourself at what has happened in Portland, Seattle, Chicago, New York, L.A., New Jersey, San Francisco. Is this what you want for your city?
[/quote]

This all happened under TRUMP's leadership. HE is the one who is in office, not a Democrat. For YEARS he has sowed the seeds of racism, hate, and division. This is the result you get.

Trump asked black people to vote for him because, "what do you have to lose?" The current reality answers that question: You can lose your job, your health, even your life...that is what you lost when you voted Trump in 4yrs ago. This time around, IN ADDITION to all of that, you can lose your right to equal protection under the law if you are LGBT, you can lose your right to obtain an abortion, Trump may even remove the rights of various broadcast networks because they do not agree with him so you may lose your right to free speech. You may even lose your right or ability to vote...depending on where you live.

Donald Trump's America is a 300yr old backwards step...back to a time of rampant racism, limited rights for women and ALL minorities, back to a time of dictatorship and rulers who were kings who didn't give a damn about individual rights...only that the privileged were enriched by the under classes efforts.

If that is what you want, vote for Trump.

If you are sick and tired of all of this BULLSHIT division, anger, hatred, racism, sexism, isolationism, vigilantism, death, and destruction of everything Americans once treasured - then vote for Biden.
Monker
MP3

Postby RPM » Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:39 pm

Majority of voters say they are better off now than in 2016: poll

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/majori ... -2016-poll

No doubt about it.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Andrew » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:48 pm

RPM wrote:Majority of voters say they are better off now than in 2016: poll

No doubt about it.

Heavily medicated I'm sure.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby RPM » Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:47 pm

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/b ... high-taxes

Not just California, Illinois, New York & if Biden wins there may not be any left to flea too.
Remember this when you vote.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby RPM » Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:55 pm

Andrew wrote:
RPM wrote:Majority of voters say they are better off now than in 2016: poll

No doubt about it.

Heavily medicated I'm sure.

Showing your true colors. Any Americans that don’t agree with you must be “heavily medicated”
Typical hypocritical progressive. You should move to Portland, you would fit right in, and there
Is always nighttime entertainment you can partake in.
RPM
Cassette Tape

biden says you dont need to know.....

Postby RPM » Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:11 am

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden- ... reme-court

Not surprised, he has done so little explaining of any of his positions the only thing people know they are getting
Is someone who is not Trump and is only a temporary fill in until harris takes over. then you will really see the progressives
go crazy with ideas of how they want to spend YOUR money.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Andrew » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:17 am

RPM wrote:Showing your true colors.

Pot, kettle.
Andrew
Administrator

Another Major endorsement....Law & Order.

Postby RPM » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:55 am

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/florid ... ment-trump

Hmmm.. I wonder why all the largest & most important Police associations are backing Trump.
What could they have against biden? maybe because his party hates the police & loves criminals?
RPM
Cassette Tape

Biden listens to monker has it in the bag....unless..not

Postby RPM » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:05 pm

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden- ... e-election

Trump was roasted for the same comments.....
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby RPM » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:11 pm

Andrew McCarthy: Hillary Clinton — not Trump — colluded with Russians in effort to win 2016 election

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/hillary ... w-mccarthy

Exactly. And so many fell for it.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Andrew » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:31 pm

RPM wrote:Andrew McCarthy: Hillary Clinton — not Trump — colluded with Russians in effort to win 2016 election

You do realize she lost (not the popular vote) and she is also not running this time? And has retired? Could you drop a quick email to Trump and Fox and let them know?
Andrew
Administrator

Says the Person who has NEVER voted.

Postby RPM » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:45 pm

Andrew wrote:
RPM wrote:Andrew McCarthy: Hillary Clinton — not Trump — colluded with Russians in effort to win 2016 election

You do realize she lost (not the popular vote) and she is also not running this time? And has retired? Could you drop a quick email to Trump and Fox and let them know?

Absolutely not. ZERO of your tax dollars were wasted. MILLIONS of the rest of ours were and there needs to be accountability for that. Take Note people, Progressives do not care about wasting your HARD earned money. And biden has fully declared YOU need to be paying much more.
RPM
Cassette Tape

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara