The Donald J Trump Presidential Threat

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Don’t be fooled by fools....

Postby RPM » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:03 am

The Progressives hate police, and embolden criminals. It’s obvious in every progressive run city.
Under Harris, this will only expand. They will then be able to use federal leverage to change policy And the result will be more crime, higher taxes, less economic expansion. VOTE to protect your family & your job.
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape

Re: Don’t be fooled by fools....

Postby Monker » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:14 am

RPM wrote:The Progressives hate police, and embolden criminals. It’s obvious in every progressive run city.
Under Harris, this will only expand. They will then be able to use federal leverage to change policy And the result will be more crime, higher taxes, less economic expansion. VOTE to protect your family & your job.

More lies and propaganda. Biden has specifically said that those who are rioting and breaking the law should be prosecuted.

Peaceful protest are protected under the Constitution. Trump, and people like you, obviously have an issue with the Costitution and the right to peacefully protest the government. If you want to live under a dictatorship - vote for Trump.

There has been MORE crime under Trump, not less.
Tax cuts were aimed at corporations and the rich.
The longest economic expansion in history started under Obama/Biden...and ENDED UNDER TRUMP.
Trump will be the first president in history to end his presidency with FEWER jobs then when he started.

Absolutely NOTHING you said was true...it is all based on a false reality that Trump tries to present, and FOX has contributed to people believing. People should take their head out of the sand and face the reality that the Trump presidency was a complete and utter FAILURE at every level.
Monker
MP3

Re: Donald Prump First Man On Nars Thread

Postby Monker » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:16 am

RPM wrote:
Monker wrote:
RPM wrote:IF IT WASN'T FOR HIM IT WOULDN'T HARD STARTED!!!

Please educate us on exactly how Trump started the Portland riots.
And the dismantling of the Portland police department. I am all ears.

Do you even hear what you are saying? In one post you say that if Biden is elected that every city in America will be just like Portland. Then you argue that Trump has nothing to do with it. What a hypocritical bullshit line of reasoning.

Trump throws gasoline on the fire by threatening to send in federal troops. He has done this repeatedly and has even been backed up by Barr. When he used federal "agents" in Portland , it made things worse, not better. When you said Trump didn't do anything, it is an absolute LIE. He used fucking Gestapo tactics in a US city and was widely criticized for it.

So, yeah, if you want an American Hitler in office who uses federal 'agents' like his own SS, and puts human beings in determent camps and children in cages along the border, vote Trump.

Are you speaking for Andrew now? Great , Carry on....[/quote]

You are posting on a public forum. I am replying to your entire thread of posts. If you want to have a private conversation, I would suggest you try something else - because this is public.
Monker
MP3

Postby RPM » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:25 am

Monker wrote:
RPM wrote:The Progressives hate police, and embolden criminals. It’s obvious in every progressive run city.

More lies and propaganda. Biden has specifically said that those who are rioting and breaking the law should be prosecuted.

Peaceful protest are protected under the Constitution. Trump, and people like you, obviously have an issue with the Costitution and the right to peacefully protest the government. If you want to live under a dictatorship - vote for Trump.

There has been MORE crime under Trump, not less.
Tax cuts were aimed at corporations and the rich.
The longest economic expansion in history started under Obama/Biden...and ENDED UNDER TRUMP.
Trump will be the first president in history to end his presidency with FEWER jobs then when he started.

Absolutely NOTHING you said was true...it is all based on a false reality that Trump tries to present, and FOX has contributed to people believing. People should take their head out of the sand and face the reality that the Trump presidency was a complete and utter FAILURE at every level.

What’s next, the Pizza in Australia & Iowa is better than Chicago?

Lurkers I challenge you to do your own research. If the crime & taxes
In Portland, Chicago, Seattle, L.A., New York, New Jersey are appealing
To you vote for Harris.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Monker » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:31 am

RPM wrote:What’s next, the Pizza in Australia & Iowa is better than Chicago?

Oh, hell yes. I would take an Iowa invented taco pizza before a chicago style deep dish any day!
Monker
MP3

Postby RPM » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:36 am

Monker wrote:

Oh, hell yes. I would take an Iowa invented taco pizza before a chicago style deep dish any day!

Congratulations. You have just declared your insanity to the world.
( Full disclosure, I have never tried a Iowa taco pizza, I might like it)
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Monker » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:10 am

RPM wrote:
Monker wrote:

Congratulations. You have just declared your insanity to the world.
( Full disclosure, I have never tried a Iowa taco pizza, I might like it)

Dude, taco pizza was invented here years ago at Happy Joe's pizza...no different than deep dish was invented in Chicago. Unless you go to the strictly Italian restaurants, you will not find a pizza place here that doesn't sell taco pizza. Hell, you can even get it at most of the chain gas stations now (Casey's, Kum and Go, Kwik Star, etc). I would MUCH rather have a Happy Joe's "Nacho Joe" than a Giordano's or Lou Malnati's deep dish. And, yes, we have Chicago style here, including a Malnati's...

And, frankly I prefer NY style. Again, Iowa has it's own style crust which is slightly thicker and has more of a bite to it. There is a huge Italian tradition here on the south side of Des Moines. There are probably dozens of pizza joints here. There is an entire history going back to the 40's....no different than Chicago or NY.

IMO, it's pretty conceited for Chicagoans and NY'ers to think they are the only towns who have a tradition in pizza, because it's simply not true.
Monker
MP3

Postby RPM » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:22 am

Dude, taco pizza was invented here years ago at Happy Joe's pizza...no different than deep dish was invented in Chicago. Unless you go to the strictly Italian restaurants, you will not find a pizza place here that doesn't sell taco pizza. Hell, you can even get it at most of the chain gas stations now (Casey's, Kum and Go, Kwik Star, etc). I would MUCH rather have a Happy Joe's "Nacho Joe" than a Giordano's or Lou Malnati's deep dish. And, yes, we have Chicago style here, including a Malnati's...

And, frankly I prefer NY style. Again, Iowa has it's own style crust which is slightly thicker and has more of a bite to it. There is a huge Italian tradition here on the south side of Des Moines. Therde are probably dozens of pizza joints here. There is an entire history going back to the 40's....no different than Chicago or NY.

IMO, it's pretty conceited for Chicagoans and NY'ers to think they are the only towns who have a tradition in pizza, because it's simply not true.[/quote]

I’ll give it a shot next time I’m passing thru. I actually think that’s pretty cool they have unique style. I do like both of those
Chicago places you mentioned.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Andrew » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:49 am

You sound like a Trump sycophant. Try a dose of reality occasionally.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:51 am

RPM wrote:
Monker wrote:
RPM wrote:IF IT WASN'T FOR HIM IT WOULDN'T HARD STARTED!!!

Please educate us on exactly how Trump started the Portland riots.
And the dismantling of the Portland police department. I am all ears.

Do you even hear what you are saying? In one post you say that if Biden is elected that every city in America will be just like Portland. Then you argue that Trump has nothing to do with it. What a hypocritical bullshit line of reasoning.

Trump throws gasoline on the fire by threatening to send in federal troops. He has done this repeatedly and has even been backed up by Barr. When he used federal "agents" in Portland , it made things worse, not better. When you said Trump didn't do anything, it is an absolute LIE. He used fucking Gestapo tactics in a US city and was widely criticized for it.

So, yeah, if you want an American Hitler in office who uses federal 'agents' like his own SS, and puts human beings in determent camps and children in cages along the border, vote Trump.

Are you speaking for Andrew now? Great , Carry on....[/quote]

No one can tell who's speaking for who when you can't manage the basics of using quotations correctly.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:54 am

Monker wrote:

And I'd take an Aussie pizza every day over the slabs of grease and cheese Chicago calls pizza.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby RPM » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:05 am

Andrew wrote:
Monker wrote:

And I'd take an Aussie pizza every day over the slabs of grease and cheese Chicago calls pizza.

Certified crazy. bloomin onion, winner. Shrimp on the barbie, winner. Pizza? no way Aussie!
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby RPM » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:11 am

Amy Coney Barrett answers questions at confirmation hearing without notes, holds up blank notepad

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/amy-co ... ng-notepad

Gotta admit, that’s impressive.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Bruce Springsteen to live in the Outback.....

Postby RPM » Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:38 am

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/b ... reelection

It's Official, "The Boss" is committed to moving to Australia. So much for "Born In The U.S.A."
Maybe Andrew score's an interview?
RPM
Cassette Tape

Re: Bruce Springsteen to live in the Outback.....

Postby Andrew » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:31 pm

RPM wrote:https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/bruce-springsteen-australia-trump-reelection

It's Official, "The Boss" is committed to moving to Australia. So much for "Born In The U.S.A."

It was a joke. If he was on the phone to Canada, he'd say the same thing.
Andrew
Administrator

Re: Bruce Springsteen to live in the Outback.....

Postby RPM » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:53 pm

Andrew wrote:
RPM wrote:https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/bruce-springsteen-australia-trump-reelection

It was a joke. If he was on the phone to Canada, he'd say the same thing.

Ok, that makes sense.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Monker » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:41 am

The reasons Trump is so far behind and is going to lose the election:

1: Covid-19. Not only has Trump failed to lead us through the pandemic, but he has refused to even address this major issue. All he has ever done, and still does, is say things are getting better. He has constantly lied about it. There are just a few cases and they will disappear. It will be gone by Easter. It's a seasonal virus and will disappear like magic in the summer. And, on and on and on. Up to the last few weeks where he has talked up a vaccine by election day while no series expert believed it would happen. His dishonesty and blatantly ignoring the seriousness of it is, IMO, the #1 reason he is going to lose the election.

2: He is not running in 2016 against Clinton. He has done nothing but try to find scandal after scandal to stick to Biden. His age. His mental ability. Burisma and Hunter Biden. He has even Tweeted that Osama Bin Laden was not killed. Clinton came in with negatives that Trump exploited. But, for Biden, NOBODY CARES ABOUT THIS SHIT! See #1 above...that is what people care about. Biden is likable...and Trump has not been able to define him.

3: Trump has not been able to define the issues. In 2016, Trump pushed immigration as an issue, and it worked. He pushed "The Wall". He pushed banning Muslims. He pushed "lock her up". He pushed trade deals. In 2020, he has NOT been able to do that, because of #1 above. He tried to do it with "Law and Order" but it is not even close to #1...and people trust Biden more on that anyway. The economy is his best issue but nowadays Biden is even with him. There is no "Trump issue" this time.

4: The first debate was a disaster for him. He thinks he won...WTF. He didn't...undecided people flocked to Biden and doubled his lead. This was one of the last straws.

5: The other last straw was Trump getting the virus. Not just that he got the virus, but the entirety of how he handled himself after. Most people know somebody who has struggled with this, or even died. For Trump to downplay it was insulting to many people. This combined with #4 has taken him out of contention.

6: He can not keep up with the $'s Biden is spending. Whether it be his past spending or that he is not getting contributions, I do not know...But, pulling ads from states has given him virtually NO CHANCE of catching up to Biden.

7: The hidden Trump vote is a myth. This huge number of Trump voters who were not accounted for by polls just did not happen at the scale most people believe. If you look at the 2016 polls, it only happened in one or two states. The rest of the polls had Trump within the margin of error of the final result. The fact is that there are states that Clinton over performed in as well. This is the final hope of Trump zombies...that the polls are as wrong as they were in 2016. Well, in 2016, Clinton has a 3pt lead on election day...Biden has a 10pt lead. In the Blue Wall states, Clinton has less than a 5pt lead...some too close to call. Biden has more than a 7pt lead. So, the hidden Trump vote is not going to help.

8: This is going to be a HUGE turnout election. Everybody knows that the more people who vote, the less likely it is that a Republican will win. That is just a fact. If Clinton had this big of a turnout, she would have won, too.

9: Finally, IMO, Trump is INCAPABLE of doing what he needs to do to win. He does not know how to address the virus. He does not know how to deal with Biden with anything but insults that don't stick. He has no idea how to win on his own merits....I doubt he has ever had to do that before in his entire life.
Monker
MP3

Re: The Second Most Famous Person On Earth Thread

Postby Andrew » Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:44 pm

10. The whole fuckign world is sick of listening to this lying, fake, crooked, blowhard clown.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:09 pm

Now who’s having a dummy spit?

President Donald Trump suggested he'd leave the country if Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden wins the election.
"Could you imagine if I lose?" Trump said after mocking Biden's candidacy. "I'm not going to feel so good. Maybe I'll have to leave the country, I don't know."

First - he’d have to find a country that actually wanted him. Russia I imagine...no extradition treaty to worry about there.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby RPM » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:07 am

ABC silent after Biden town hall attendees identified as ex-Obama speechwriter, wife of prominent Democrat

https://www.foxnews.com/media/abc-silen ... ified-dems

Not surprised at all....
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby RPM » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:23 am

Liz Peek: Facebook, Twitter's censorship brazenly protects Biden -- endangers our democracy

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/faceboo ... y-liz-peek

I’ve never seen a candidate more protected by the media including social.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Monker » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:24 am

RPM wrote:Liz Peek: Facebook, Twitter's censorship brazenly protects Biden -- endangers our democracy

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/faceboo ... y-liz-peek

I’ve never seen a candidate more protected by the media including social.

This is what I mean about scandals that don't stick.

In 2016, I said that Clinton would never go to jail or even be charged. Nothing happened...to this very day.
In 2016, I said that the entire invented scandal of the uranium going to Russia due to Clinton's influence was bullshit and nothing would come out of it. Nothing did.

So, now FOX and Republicans are so desperate to find a scandal that random abandoned laptops having Email and videos, etc, that just happens to land in Guiliani's hands. It has even less ring of truth then the golden shower bit in the dossier. It is so outlandish that the FBI is investigating it as possible Russia interference. This is ABSOLUTELY the type of bullshit that social media should ban due to possible foreign interference in our elections. The very fact that FOX,Trump and his zombies are whining about it is proof to me that Twitter, etc, did the right thing.

https://apnews.com/article/election-202 ... d134876f8a
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:31 am

RPM wrote:ABC silent after Biden town hall attendees identified as ex-Obama speechwriter, wife of prominent Democrat

https://www.foxnews.com/media/abc-silen ... ified-dems

Not surprised at all....

This is such a huge "so what". So, he had a government job during Obama/Biden. This is just some government grunt...not that he had any personal contact or relationship with Biden. IMO, it' just FOX making shit up because they know Biden did a much better job at his town meeting than Trump did at his. You are just trying to get around the perception that Trump is an idiot.

This is a description from the article you link to:
One of the questioners was Nathan Osburn, who worked for the Office of Public Affairs at the Commerce Department under the Obama-Biden administration and at the Small Business Administration.

This is just the dumbest critique that FOX can make.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:35 am

Andrew wrote:Now who’s having a dummy spit?

President Donald Trump suggested he'd leave the country if Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden wins the election.
"Could you imagine if I lose?" Trump said after mocking Biden's candidacy. "I'm not going to feel so good. Maybe I'll have to leave the country, I don't know."

First - he’d have to find a country that actually wanted him. Russia I imagine...no extradition treaty to worry about there.

I was going to post about this, too...

What is hard to believe is Trump actually thinks he can win. Even if you take the most conservative leaning poll, Trafalgar, Biden still wins. Trafalgar is TRUMP's favorite pollster...and they kiss his ass. Think about that...even the most conservative biased poll has Trump losing the election.
Monker
MP3

Postby RPM » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:20 am

Monker wrote:

What is hard to believe is Trump actually thinks he can win. Even if you take the most conservative leaning poll, Trafalgar, Biden still wins. Trafalgar is TRUMP's favorite pollster...and they kiss his ass. Think about that...even the most conservative biased poll has Trump losing the election.

I can find the exact same quote from you in 2016. but maybe this time it doesn't go his way. no biggie. Harris will be a one term
president as well. I can't even count how many dems have told me they would be voting republican this year if it was anyone
but Trump running. I will gladly take the 3 Surpreme court picks & 300 federal judges who will be there LONG after Trump & Harris
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby RPM » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:35 am

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/police ... in-the-leg

LOL...he is really clueless. at least if he wins it will be a very short run. wow.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby RPM » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:00 pm

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/ex-nba-a ... -dismissal

Pathetic. This is the Cancel culture of the harris administration, Vote!
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Andrew » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:18 pm

Monker wrote:

Everyone except the core 20% RW nutswingers are over this joke. There was a few suggestions if he was impeached he would flee to Russia to avoid arrest and pending US charges on multiple fronts. Will be interesting.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:19 pm

RPM wrote:I’ve never seen a candidate more protected by the media including social.

I've never seen such a Trump fanboy post so many Fox links.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby RPM » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:58 pm

https://www.foxnews.com/us/free-speech- ... torm-event

It will be MUCH worse under Harris !
RPM
Cassette Tape

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara