Celebrating President Small Dick’s Big Parade

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Celebrating President Small Dick’s Big Parade

Postby RPM » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:08 pm

youkeepmewaiting wrote:
RPM wrote:All those four do is bash America. Trump is right, They hate it.
They don’t even like the party they belong to and that elected them.
They will voted out next election and no one will even remember who they were.

Incorrect. Can you not distinguish between wanting to make America better for the working class and hating the country?

Wishful thinking there buddy, they're not going anywhere.

Right.....and you also think Trump won’t win re election as well I bet.....( the polls have any dem winning and we know
How accurate those are from 2016)

Working class? That’s what you think they care about? They each care about there respective “ identity “
That they really represent. Which is why they all hate Pelosi, her and the like are part of America they hate
And want to rid us of.
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
8 Track

Postby Andrew » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:33 pm

RPM wrote:All those four do is bash America. Trump is right, They hate it.

That to me is the most basic and stupid argument of anyone that disagrees with their agenda. We get the same crap here if you stand up to the RWNJ bullies who are very vocal, but an absolute minority. History will no judge them kindly. Or Drumpf.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:35 pm

RPM wrote:And want to rid us of.

Ridding the WORLD of RWNJs and inequality doesn't seem like a bad idea to me. Make America White Again! KKK! Gays will go to hell!
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Memorex » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:30 pm

youkeepmewaiting wrote:
Memorex wrote:
youkeepmewaiting wrote:After todays press conference, when Omar gets murdered, Trump will have blood on his hands

Dramatic much? Jesus.

He's just said that a democratically voted sitting Congress woman supports Al-Qaeda... who is being dramatic

She does support Al-Queda. I don't think that is some secret. It's not something she denies or anyone denies. She basically states that a few terrorists should not cause people to question all of Al-Queda.

In any case, his point is she spends a lot of time bashing America. Which she does. As does the others. This is not some weird conspiracy.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Memorex » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:31 pm

Andrew wrote:At least there is no longer any debate over Drumpf’s being a white supremist racist asshole. His hood wearing base must be thrilled.

What did he say that was racist? Not a single thing he said had to do with race. Put the quote here, not your feelings.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Andrew » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:34 pm

Memorex wrote:
Andrew wrote:At least there is no longer any debate over Drumpf’s being a white supremist racist asshole. His hood wearing base must be thrilled.

What did he say that was racist? Not a single thing he said had to do with race. Put the quote here, not your feelings.

Go back to where you came from - that's the Racist Handbook Chapter One "State The Obvious Rants 101" right there. Drumpf has made worldwide news for his comments and the only outlet covering this with anything but outright negativity is good old Fux News.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:57 pm

Another day, another inarticulate Trump quote. The majority of voters don't give a shit. His tweet amounts to the refrain of 'like it or leave it.'
Not how I would express myself, but I'm not going to pretend to be in an uproar about this.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:01 pm

Andrew wrote:His hood wearing base must be thrilled.

Since you seem to be so knowledgeable about the intolerant MAGA base...tell me, how do they feel about Trump's accomplishments on criminal justice reform and decriminalizing homosexuality overseas?
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby youkeepmewaiting » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:44 pm

[/quote]

She does support Al-Queda. I don't think that is some secret. It's not something she denies or anyone denies. She basically states that a few terrorists should not cause people to question all of Al-Queda.

In any case, his point is she spends a lot of time bashing America. Which she does. As does the others. This is not some weird conspiracy.[/quote]

Again, not true.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/15/politics ... index.html

Why does it seem that right wing talking points get proven wrong time and time again but still get repeated.

She's not bashing America. She's bashing parts of the system and it's president.

Did Trump 'hate America' when he was constantly shit tweeting Obama a few years back? Maybe he should have gone back to where he's from if he didn't like it
youkeepmewaiting
Cassette Tape

Postby Andrew » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:32 pm

youkeepmewaiting wrote:Did Trump 'hate America' when he was constantly shit tweeting Obama a few years back? Maybe he should have gone back to where he's from if he didn't like it

The RWNJs here don't see hypocrisy or double standards...or irony.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Memorex » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:43 am

Andrew wrote:
Memorex wrote:

Go back to where you came from - that's the Racist Handbook Chapter One "State The Obvious Rants 101" right there. Drumpf has made worldwide news for his comments and the only outlet covering this with anything but outright negativity is good old Fux News.

Do you even have awareness that in order to make your point, you have to change his words, make up words, etc. He did not say go home. He said go back and fix what's wrong and then come back and show us how it's done.

It's so fucking weird to me how offended all of you say you are at his words, but never seems to have a problem with all the heated racist remarks from the people you support. Which is how I know your outrage is just political and not real and not worth the words on the screen.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby verslibre » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:45 am

"There are fine people...on both sides."

Still waiting for someone to explain that one. Memorex?
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby verslibre » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:22 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:Another day, another inarticulate Trump quote. The majority of red voters don't give a shit. His tweet amounts to the refrain of 'like it or leave it.'

Fixed. :wink:
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Memorex » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:06 am

verslibre wrote:"There are fine people...on both sides."

Easy if you don't listen to fake news. At the time, the "its OK to be white" and America First crowds were also involved. I'd say racists were a small part of it. The groups were trying to say we needed policies that put America first for a change. And only a racist would think of America First as racist. When I and most Trump voters, and Trump himself, think of America First, we think of all Americans. No matter what race. And so Trump was saying there are good people on both sides. It wasn't just a bunch of racists.

Now I have given you a historical factual response. Feel free to ignore it and call me names and give me no credit for answering your question in a real way.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby verslibre » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:54 am

Memorex wrote:

Easy if you don't listen to fake news. At the time, the "its OK to be white" and America First crowds were also involved. I'd say racists were a small part of it. The groups were trying to say we needed policies that put America first for a change. And only a racist would think of America First as racist. When I and most Trump voters, and Trump himself, think of America First, we think of all Americans. No matter what race. And so Trump was saying there are good people on both sides. It wasn't just a bunch of racists.

That's not something he tweeted yesterday. I guess you forgot, eh?

Memorex wrote:Now I have given you a historical factual response. Feel free to ignore it and call me names and give me no credit for answering your question in a real way.

Oh, the drama. :lol:
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Memorex » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:09 am

verslibre wrote:
Memorex wrote:

That's not something he tweeted yesterday. I guess you forgot, eh?

Memorex wrote:Now I have given you a historical factual response. Feel free to ignore it and call me names and give me no credit for answering your question in a real way.

Oh, the drama. :lol:

You asked me about his Chorlotte related tweet and I answered you with what was going on at the time. Not sure what else you needed.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:26 am

verslibre wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:Another day, another inarticulate Trump quote. The majority of red voters don't give a shit. His tweet amounts to the refrain of 'like it or leave it.'

Majority of Trump voters I personally know are long time Democrats. You don't have a clue what's going on in your own country.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:28 am

Actually, that's been covered and then some. Throughout the Charlottesville conference, he denounced purveyors of hate including white supremacists. Why don't you include these quotes?

"Those people -- all of those people – excuse me, I’ve condemned neo-Nazis. I’ve condemned many different groups. But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were white supremacists by any stretch. Those people were also there because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue of Robert E. Lee."

"So you know what, it’s fine. You’re changing history. You’re changing culture. And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly."

"No, no. There were people in that rally -- and I looked the night before -- if you look, there were people protesting very quietly the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. I’m sure in that group there were some bad ones. The following day it looked like they had some rough, bad people -- neo-Nazis, white nationalists, whatever you want to call them."
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Memorex » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:53 am

Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Memorex » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:54 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:

Actually, that's been covered and then some. Throughout the Charlottesville conference, he denounced purveyors of hate including white supremacists. Why don't you include these quotes?

"Those people -- all of those people – excuse me, I’ve condemned neo-Nazis. I’ve condemned many different groups. But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were white supremacists by any stretch. Those people were also there because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue of Robert E. Lee."

"So you know what, it’s fine. You’re changing history. You’re changing culture. And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly."

"No, no. There were people in that rally -- and I looked the night before -- if you look, there were people protesting very quietly the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. I’m sure in that group there were some bad ones. The following day it looked like they had some rough, bad people -- neo-Nazis, white nationalists, whatever you want to call them."

You can explain and show facts all you want, it doesn't fit their narrative. It's not what the TV told them to believe. They can't understand logic in relation to Trump because they may have to say it's all been fake news.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby verslibre » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:16 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
verslibre wrote:

Majority of Trump voters I personally know are long time Democrats. You don't have a clue what's going on in your own country.

And you don't know what's going on outside your strip mall.

Over here, I personally know: an Army-National Guard veteran and other vets who loathe him; I know Republicans who do NOT support him; I know NO Democrats here who like him, let alone cast a vote for him.

Try getting your intel from other places beyond The Podunk Gazette, willya? :lol:
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby verslibre » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:23 am

Memorex wrote:You can explain and show facts all you want, it doesn't fit their narrative. It's not what the TV told them to believe. They can't understand logic in relation to Trump because they may have to say it's all been fake news.

Your resolute loyalty to the D'bag-in-Ch13f is what I find disturbing. That, and your conflation of the definition of logic with whatever you need to Krazy Glue your Lego arguments together because it's the only way you can make the pieces stand up.
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Memorex » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:40 am

verslibre wrote:
Memorex wrote:You can explain and show facts all you want, it doesn't fit their narrative. It's not what the TV told them to believe. They can't understand logic in relation to Trump because they may have to say it's all been fake news.

Your resolute loyalty to the D'bag-in-Ch13f is what I find disturbing. That, and your conflation of the definition of logic with whatever you need to Krazy Glue your Lego arguments together because it's the only way you can make the pieces stand up.

It's not loyalty to Trump. It's annoyance with fake news and fake arguments and fake outrage. It's so obvious.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:44 am

verslibre wrote:And you don't know what's going on outside your strip mall.

Over here, I personally know: an Army-National Guard veteran and other vets who loathe him; I know Republicans who do NOT support him; I know NO Democrats here who like him, let alone cast a vote for him.

Try getting your intel from other places beyond The Podunk Gazette, willya? :lol:

Like most, I'm sure you narrowly confined Trump's support to the extreme fringes in the 2016 race also. Write him off at your own peril. He appeals to a far broader cross-section of Americans than you give him credit.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:58 pm

In Russiagate news....

-Mueller's testimony before the house will be delayed by a week (guess Mueller needs more time to get his BS fairy tales together).
-Also, a federal judge has opined that Mueller linked a Russian troll farm (IRA) to the Kremlin without any evidence.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Previous

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara