The Donald J Trump Presidential Threat

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: The Donald J Trump Presidential Thread

Postby Monker » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:05 am

Two years ago, the Democrats took over the House.
Two months ago, the Democrats won the presidency.
Today, the Democrats won the Senate.

So, for all of those who relentlessly follow and support Trump, you are following a loser. Trump and his arrogant, narcissistic, scorched Earth type of politics has done nothing but set back the Republican party and conservativism. The idea of blaming everybody else instead of taking responsibility for his own actions has split the Republican party. McConnell, who has been the "real" leader, has a disaster to clean up. He should just retire and leave it up to someone else.

One representative, Chip Roy, said, if Democrats control the Senate, there will be a full scale hot conflict and we are now in a "cold civil war" (https://www.foxnews.com/politics/georgia-runoffs-senate-chip-roy-congress). So, I again say, go ahead, take up arms against the United States. See how it works out for you. Take your angry militia groups and see how they stack up against the US Army.

You deserve the consequences of following such a demagogue. Trump may be a charismatic leader who can gain a following. But, so was Hitler. Following Trump to such an extent and falling into the abyss is the choice of a fool.
Monker
MP3

Postby verslibre » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:21 am

There you have it: MAGAts Gone Wild!

I never thought I'd see a modern day image of a jackass holding the C*nf*d*r*te flag inside the Capitol, but there it is. :x :roll:
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Andrew » Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:39 pm

Trump MAGAnuts...

Do you condemn the acts of your far right extremists today and do you condemn your Almighty Orb for encouraging it?

Pretty simple question.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Monker » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:43 pm

Well, I knew this was coming. If you spend any time watching NewsMax or even FOX, and you see the absolute malicious crap these people are being fed you would know they feel entitled to do "whatever it takes" to keep Trump in the White House.

No, they haven't learned anything. These people are HEROES to the MAGA cult. They are entitled to storm the capital building with guns, breaking windows and such. Those who made it in did a great service to the country and deserve praise. That's what they think. And, I'm not exagerating. In fact, I am probably UNDER STATING IT.

In reality, the are criminals. One guy sat at Pelosi's desk, took a selfie, stole some mail and went outside bragging about it. He committed a federal crime, admitted it on camera, was foolish enough to give enough info to track him down. He should be found, arrested, put on trial for his crimes, and be sent to jail if convicted. There are many people who are in the same boat.

And, before anybody points to the summer riots, if BLM or Antifa members committed crimes, they should be in jail, too.

The truth is, this isn't over. These extremists are going to continue this stupidity. They look at it as a civil war. When they commit these crimes, they need to be made examples of. Those who ran the halls of the capital should be tried for treason and spend the rest of their lives in jail. They tried to interrupt the Constitutional governing of our nation and should be punished as if they were starting a civil war, because that is what their true goal is.

And, Trump, he should be kicked out using the 25th amendment. I said that weeks ago. He SUPPORTS this crap. He is a threat to the country. The President is now a supporter of domestic terrorism. I don't care if there is only a couple weeks left...he is dangerous.
Monker
MP3

Postby verslibre » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:51 am

Monker wrote:I don't care if there is only a couple weeks left...he is dangerous.

He absolutely needs to go. I get the impression even the VP has tired of his idiocy and his shenanigans.

I also find it suspect how under-policed the Capitol was when it all went down. I hope all who are complicit are arrested.

Like I heard on the news this morning, "Putin could not have scripted this better."
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby RPM » Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:26 pm

Andrew wrote:Trump MAGAnuts...

Do you condemn the acts of your far right extremists today and do you condemn your Almighty Orb for encouraging it?

Pretty simple question.

And yet you cant even phrase a simple question properly. how are you supposed to have any meaningful discussion?
If you just want to hurl insults why bother with it in the veil of a question?
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby RPM » Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:32 pm

verslibre wrote:
Monker wrote:I don't care if there is only a couple weeks left...he is dangerous.

I also find it suspect how under-policed the Capitol was when it all went down. I hope all who are complicit are arrested.

Like I heard on the news this morning, "Putin could not have scripted this better."

Shockingly under-policed. maybe we can drop the defund the police mantra, if that was a real organized group
it would have been a disaster. Also, taking selfie's with Criminal's is not conducive to enforcing the law.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Andrew » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:14 pm

RPM wrote:And yet you cant even phrase a simple question properly. how are you supposed to have any meaningful discussion?

And a duck and a weave and see ya....without answering the question. Spineless.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby RPM » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:43 pm

Andrew wrote:
RPM wrote:And yet you cant even phrase a simple question properly. how are you supposed to have any meaningful discussion?

And a duck and a weave and see ya....without answering the question. Spineless.

I have already answered this question and you know it so why play games? I emphasized that a peaceful transfer of power
Is Essential. It is well documented on your own forum.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby verslibre » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:13 pm

RPM wrote:
verslibre wrote:

Shockingly under-policed. maybe we can drop the defund the police mantra, if that was a real organized group
it would have been a disaster. Also, taking selfie's with Criminal's is not conducive to enforcing the law.

Unrelated to what happened yesterday. :roll:
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Monker » Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:03 pm

RPM wrote:
verslibre wrote:

Ashli Babbitt's final Twitter post:

“Nothing will stop us . They can try and try and try but the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours …. dark to light!”

A bullet to the neck stopped her....as it should have because she was committing treason. She broke into the capitol building. She broke into the Speaker's lobby and was shot as she was going through a broken window to enter the room. She may have been a 14yr veteran of the Air Force but she died as a traitor of this country...the Trump flag she wore as a cape did not make her a super hero. Buying into QAnon conspiracy theories and the lies that constantly come from Donald Trump and Trump media turned her mind against her country and she died because of it.

So, don't try to distract with bullshit comments . This is where Trump has led his cult...to die to keep him in office...while he slithers and squirms trying to backtrack and change his history of supporting this very effort. His cult should have been smart enough to ensure that it was their fearless leader who poked his head through a window to a room guarded by the Capital Police.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:11 pm

verslibre wrote:

He absolutely needs to go. I get the impression even the VP has tired of his idiocy and his shenanigans.

I also saw it reported that some of these people who were let in had police badges. Not sure how true that is.

Pence called the National Guard, not Trump...as he is now saying.

I'm sure this entire thing is going to be investigated...if there is any deeper conspiracy, it will be found.
Monker
MP3

Postby Andrew » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:17 pm

Yes, its a conspiracy!

They're all Antifa!

Yes, Antifa are there to overthrow the election...they...er....won...no no....now they're just doing it to make Trumpians look bad. Yeah, that's it!
Andrew
Administrator

Postby youkeepmewaiting » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:46 pm

Kevin Chalfant has gone so far off the deep end and has started to turn into such a disgusting little old man I can't listen to his voice any more
youkeepmewaiting
Cassette Tape

Postby Monker » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:40 am

Not sure this will work because it is a FB message. But, if the US military is not prepared to shoot these traitors, then something is wrong. This is what THEY want. We should be prepared for another conflict.

'
Monker
MP3

Postby verslibre » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:37 am

Monker wrote:Pence called the National Guard, not Trump...as he is now saying.

Pence, Graham and even McConnell are tired of 45's bullshit.
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Andrew » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:11 pm

youkeepmewaiting wrote:Kevin Chalfant has gone so far off the deep end and has started to turn into such a disgusting little old man I can't listen to his voice any more

Toby Hitchcock, Bryan Cole, Josh Ramos - all far-right Trump flag waving vocal supporters.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby youkeepmewaiting » Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:21 pm

Andrew wrote:
youkeepmewaiting wrote:Kevin Chalfant has gone so far off the deep end and has started to turn into such a disgusting little old man I can't listen to his voice any more

Toby Hitchcock, Bryan Cole, Josh Ramos - all far-right Trump flag waving vocal supporters.

True though at least Toby has actually wrote negatively about what happened this week. Josh has just fucking lost his mind.

Josh, Kevin... are we sure Cain wasn't actually a member of The Storm also?
youkeepmewaiting
Cassette Tape

Re: The Donald J Trump Presidential Threat

Postby Monker » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:51 am

And, now the era of Trump is over.
Monker
MP3

Postby verslibre » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:07 am

After all his antics, the least Donnie could have done is attend the Inauguration (even if nobody wanted him there).
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Andrew » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:10 am

Good fuckin riddance!
Andrew
Administrator

Postby brandonx76 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:54 am

FLUSHED
brandonx76
Cassette Tape

Postby verslibre » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:17 am

Where's FF? :lol:
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Monker » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:26 am

verslibre wrote:Where's FF? :lol:

I'm sure he is with the rest of the Exiles talking about how the Patriots were framed for the capitol riots, that Trump had more people at his goodbye speech than Biden had at the inauguration, how Pence is somehow a neverTrumper and RINO, and posting links and articles on how every Democrat in a power position is going to jail...basically repeating what Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity spew daily. Oh, yeah, and their wonderful insights on Andrew and me and this forum. That is their addictions.
Monker
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:42 am

Monker wrote:Dude, you are a broken record. None of this even matters. Biden got millions more votes than Clinton, and millions more votes than Trump. He won electorally with the same numbers as Trump did over Clinton. Trump lost...and is in the minority nationally and electorally.

Making inroads with minorities may not matter to you. I think it's a big deal - even more remarkable given how 45 was allegedly a "white supremacist" etc.

Monker wrote:There has been absolutely NO evidence of widespread voter fraud. "Who knows" is not good enough. It is up to TRUMP to provide evidence...and he hasn't. All he has done is point to YouTube videos and stories of conspiracy theories that have all been debunked. If there was ANY real evidence, it would have been presented in court. He lost. The Supreme Court would not even hear it.

Affidavits are evidence. In civil matters, you wouldn't get to formal discovery until later anyway. Any judge who allowed a case to proceed would prolly haver their house fire-bombed by antifa.

Monker wrote:Waiting until AFTER the election and then complaining about election rules is just fucking stupid. If there was an issue, it should have been handled BEFORE the election...not after a whiny bitch loses and can't face reality.

I recall Barr and others being pretty vocal about the risk of increasing mail-in ballot access. Didn't hear much noise about election law being improperly changed till after. Either way, it's worth discussing.

Monker wrote:It's over...and has been over since the first debate.

Riiiight. And if we had a different outcome, you'd be on here blaming the Russians again. You know nothing.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:54 am

Monker wrote:

“Nothing will stop us . They can try and try and try but the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours …. dark to light!”

A bullet to the neck stopped her....as it should have because she was committing treason. She broke into the capitol building. She broke into the Speaker's lobby and was shot as she was going through a broken window to enter the room. She may have been a 14yr veteran of the Air Force but she died as a traitor of this country...the Trump flag she wore as a cape did not make her a super hero. Buying into QAnon conspiracy theories and the lies that constantly come from Donald Trump and Trump media turned her mind against her country and she died because of it.

So, don't try to distract with bullshit comments . This is where Trump has led his cult...to die to keep him in office...while he slithers and squirms trying to backtrack and change his history of supporting this very effort. His cult should have been smart enough to ensure that it was their fearless leader who poked his head through a window to a room guarded by the Capital Police.

Are we really OK with MR being used as a forum to advocate the shooting of unarmed women? Never thought I'd see the day. Sickening.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby verslibre » Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:02 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:

Are we really OK with MR being used as a forum to advocate the shooting of unarmed women? Never thought I'd see the day. Sickening.

You sound like Hannity. It's unfortunate that she was shot, but I understand that doorway was the only thing between the short hallway and the room where they took Pence.

So, you've got a mob of triggered whack jobs trying to bust in, and you've got the Veep in the room behind you.

I gather you're okay with what happened on 1/6. After all, you did you say you wanted 45 to go down swinging... :?
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:32 pm

verslibre wrote:You sound like Hannity. It's unfortunate that she was shot, but I understand that doorway was the only thing between the short hallway and the room where they took Pence.

So, you've got a mob of triggered whack jobs trying to bust in, and you've got the Veep in the room behind you.

I gather you're okay with what happened on 1/6. After all, you did you say you wanted 45 to go down swinging... :?

Spoken like someone who didn't watch the video....

There are 4 armed capitol police officers behind her as soon as she hits the ground.

Are you disputing the fact that she was a woman or that she was unarmed? Both true btw.

The only person lying like Hannity is you.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby verslibre » Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:36 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
verslibre wrote:Are you disputing the fact that she was a woman or that she was unarmed? Both true btw.

Neither. She was profiled on the news. And she wasn't shot from behind. She was shot in the neck.

Are you disputing that a mob of Q-nuts was trying to breach the hallway? :roll:
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:53 pm

verslibre wrote:Neither. She was profiled on the news. And she wasn't shot from behind. She was shot in the neck.

I didn't say she was shot from behind. You said the doorway was the only thing standing in the way of her getting access to the VP hallway. In reality, there was an armed officer in front of her (the one who killed her) AND the video shows 4 additional armed officers behind her as soon as she hits the floor. So what you're saying is just a bunch of crap.

verslibre wrote:Are you disputing that a mob of Q-nuts was trying to breach the hallway? :roll:

If you are OK with killing unarmed females with mental issues, then man-up and say that.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara