Every band/artist you've seen in concert

Off Topic Babble. The really important stuff...

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Every band/artist you've seen in concert

Postby Fact Finder » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:09 am

Memorex wrote:I couldn't even possibly remember. I used to kind of keep track, but stopped. I've seen 100's of artists or bands. I have tickets to four shows as we speak (Loretta Lynn for my mom, Rick Springfield, Goo Goo Dolls, and Five for Fighting). I hope Loretta plays. She recently had a stroke but so far that show is not cancelled and she's been adding new ones. God speed to her.

I've thought about sitting down and trying to figure out the bands I've seen and times. Would take some research. Like, how do I know how many times I've seen Loudness open for someone, or how many times I've seen Springfield (I think this is my tenth trip). Would be a great list - I know that.

Journey is the only other band I have seen 10 times. 7 with Perry, 2 with Augeri, and 1 with Arnel. 5 of those Perry shows were on the ROR tour. And then 82 and 83. Saw Steve solo twice.

Loretta cancelled her tour today.

https://www.pollstar.com/article/lorett ... our-132360
Only $5 Million more and I'll be a Greedy One Percenter.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Memorex » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:12 pm

Fact Finder wrote:
Memorex wrote:I couldn't even possibly remember. I used to kind of keep track, but stopped. I've seen 100's of artists or bands. I have tickets to four shows as we speak (Loretta Lynn for my mom, Rick Springfield, Goo Goo Dolls, and Five for Fighting). I hope Loretta plays. She recently had a stroke but so far that show is not cancelled and she's been adding new ones. God speed to her.

I've thought about sitting down and trying to figure out the bands I've seen and times. Would take some research. Like, how do I know how many times I've seen Loudness open for someone, or how many times I've seen Springfield (I think this is my tenth trip). Would be a great list - I know that.

Journey is the only other band I have seen 10 times. 7 with Perry, 2 with Augeri, and 1 with Arnel. 5 of those Perry shows were on the ROR tour. And then 82 and 83. Saw Steve solo twice.

Yea. You gotta admire this woman. 85, a stroke, and wants to get back out there after recovery. Most people would just chill for the rest of their lives.

I picked up Melissa Etheridge tickets for August.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Memorex » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:35 pm

Fact Finder wrote:

Her show for next week has been postponed till May 5th 2018. I have 2nd row center, so I'll hang on to the tickets and see how it goes. Just hope she doesn't tour unless healthy. Which at 85.....
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Memorex » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:21 am

FINALLY! Rick Springfield played 3 new songs off his latest, and 2 others from recent include the great Our Ship is Sinking. The show rocked. 10th time seeing him and this was easily the best. He must have gotten my memo.

Note to self: Don't look at the crowds at these shows. They are my age and it will be depressing.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Previous

Return to Death By Stereo