Chester Bennington dead

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Chester Bennington dead

Postby Archetype » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:47 am

Another musician just committed suicide. Seems like it's becoming way too common. Very sad. I enjoyed a lot of his music

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/report ... s-suicide/
"It's really important if you're going to remain a valid band that you play your new stuff. Otherwise you become a parody of what you started out doing." - Janick Gers of Iron Maiden
Archetype
Stereo LP

Re: Chester Bennington dead

Postby JBlake » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:19 am

Freaking crazy! The Sound Garden guy and now this one. It's like 1970-1971 all over again or something.
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track

Postby AR » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:18 am

Crazy about all the 90's singers though. Bennington, Cornell, Staley, Cobain, Weiland........

Wasn't a fan at all, but still sad. Hard to understand.
AR
Digital Audio Tape

Postby ebake02 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:30 am

AR wrote:Crazy about all the 90's singers though. Bennington, Cornell, Staley, Cobain, Weiland........

Wasn't a fan at all, but still sad. Hard to understand.

Eddie Vedder is the last man standing, an entire genre of music is resting on his shoulders now. Hopefully he sticks around a long time.
Penn Staters across the globe should feel no shame in saying "We are…Penn State." - Joe Paterno
ebake02
Stereo LP

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara