Alice Cooper CD Review

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Alice Cooper CD Review

Postby TageRyche » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:59 am

You can check out my review of the new Alice Cooper CD Paranormal via this KNAC.com link.
TageRyche
Cassette Tape

Re: Alice Cooper CD Review

Postby TageRyche » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:05 pm

Fact Finder wrote:Tage as a long time Alice aficionado I strongly suggest you pick up copies of Alice’s “Schools Out” , “Billion Dollar Babies” and “Muscle of Love” albums for starters and maybe add those into your cassette chronicles series. I’d love to hear your take on those classic albums.

Well, I wouldn't put them in the Cassette Chronicles unless I actually bought them on cassette. And if I'm going to pick them up to listen to them to increase my knowledge of his back catalog, I'd just buy the CD version so as to avoid the possibility of the cassette getting eaten because of age.

But I do appreciate the feedback on album suggestions.
TageRyche
Cassette Tape

Postby TageRyche » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:05 pm

Fact Finder wrote:Just remembered, you should look for the documentary "Super Duper Alice Cooper", is was on Netflix and maybe Hulu or Amazon has it, if not it's worth owning a copy. Great docu with lots of unknown stuff that even an Alice head like me didn't know.

I will look up to see if I can watch the documentary.
TageRyche
Cassette Tape

Postby TageRyche » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:19 am

I've seen him live twice but missed him this summer. He's coming back to my area in early March but tickets are insanely priced so I'm going to miss him again I think.
TageRyche
Cassette Tape

Postby AR » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:40 am

Saw Alice with Deep Purple recently. Odd pairing and as much as I like Purple their show was too short, too much jamming (keyboard solo could have been 2 or 3 songs) , setlist lacking and no way they should have gone on after what Alice brought out there. He's playing Baltimore in a few months and I'll be there. Alice Cooper still delivers live big time.
AR
Digital Audio Tape

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara