Hello?!

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Hello?!

Postby Behshad » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:52 pm

What’s going on here ?! This used to be the place to be! How’s everyone ?!
Image
User avatar
Behshad
MP3
 
Posts: 12582
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:08 am

Re: Hello?!

Postby Memorex » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:16 pm

I'd say starting with TNC's short-lived death and subsequent resurrection, it just hasn't been the same around here.
User avatar
Memorex
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3334
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: Hello?!

Postby Behshad » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:16 am

What happened to FactFinder ?!
Image
User avatar
Behshad
MP3
 
Posts: 12582
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:08 am

Re: Hello?!

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:23 am

Behshad wrote:What happened to FactFinder ?!


He was banned. The current political climate has caused otherwise sane and decent people to lose their shit.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14304
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Hello?!

Postby Andrew » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:57 am

Be honest please.

3 or 4 users were flagged for flogging conspiracies and far-right extremist views. Once they decided to post elsewhere and spend all their time slagging me off, they were then banned for being assholes.

Anyone is free to return if they so wish. Just apologise for the hate.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10050
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: Hello?!

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:43 am

Andrew wrote:Be honest please.

3 or 4 users were flagged for flogging conspiracies and far-right extremist views. Once they decided to post elsewhere and spend all their time slagging me off, they were then banned for being assholes.

Anyone is free to return if they so wish. Just apologise for the hate.


Where is the dishonesty in anything I said?
Was FF banned? Yes.
Did people lose their shit? Yes.

If conspiracy theories are not welcome here, you can set the example and stop with the 'kiddie fucker' crap. To quote some bald asshole in a diaper, be the change you wish to see in the world. Otherwise you are sending the message that conspiracy theories, without evidence, are ok. KC talking about Benghazi isn't even remotely on the same level of offensiveness.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14304
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Hello?!

Postby Deb » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:54 pm

...........is it me you're looking for? :lol:

https://youtu.be/84RxK4N1wfE
Image Now Playing: Big Love - Live. https://youtu.be/WDwr63QVzJA
User avatar
Deb
MP3
 
Posts: 14906
Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:23 am
Location: Gotta Love The Ride!

Re: Hello?!

Postby Andrew » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:11 pm

The underage girls gossip is readily available online.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10050
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: Hello?!

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:22 pm

Andrew wrote:The underage girls gossip is readily available online.


And that differs from the conspiracies posted by someone like KC how exactly?
He posted right wing conspiracies. You're posting left wing conspiracies.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14304
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Hello?!

Postby Andrew » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:34 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Andrew wrote:The underage girls gossip is readily available online.


And that differs from the conspiracies posted by someone like KC how exactly?
He posted right wing conspiracies. You're posting left wing conspiracies.


KC was a unique brand of poster. One that will never be welcomed back here.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10050
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: Hello?!

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:47 pm

Andrew wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Andrew wrote:The underage girls gossip is readily available online.


And that differs from the conspiracies posted by someone like KC how exactly?
He posted right wing conspiracies. You're posting left wing conspiracies.


KC was a unique brand of poster. One that will never be welcomed back here.


Conspiracies are still conspiracies. And anybody can turn to the internet to confirm their partisan biases.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14304
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Hello?!

Postby verslibre » Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:13 am

KC is the kind of guy who tells you to eat shit over and over if you don't worship Cheeto. Good riddance.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6457
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: Hello?!

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:19 am

verslibre wrote:KC is the kind of guy who tells you to eat shit over and over if you don't worship Cheeto. Good riddance.


While conservative treehouse is not my go-to news source, I thought KC was a fundamentally (albeit spelling challenged) decent and overall good guy.
But this is besides the point....
The question I was asking is, why are conspiracy theories about kiddie fucking allowed, but Benghazi/Uranium theories are not?
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14304
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Hello?!

Postby Andrew » Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:47 am

That guy is full of bile and hate and last time I looked (3 months ago), was still spewing hatred and doom at me. Whatever, get a life.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10050
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: Hello?!

Postby Monker » Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:05 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
verslibre wrote:KC is the kind of guy who tells you to eat shit over and over if you don't worship Cheeto. Good riddance.


While conservative treehouse is not my go-to news source, I thought KC was a fundamentally (albeit spelling challenged) decent and overall good guy.
But this is besides the point....
The question I was asking is, why are conspiracy theories about kiddie fucking allowed, but Benghazi/Uranium theories are not?


Oh, really? When I was looking at Team Exiles posts today I saw a post from KC that said he was TRYING to get himself banned for months.

Yeah, nice guy.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10288
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Hello?!

Postby Andrew » Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:50 pm

Monker wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:
verslibre wrote:KC is the kind of guy who tells you to eat shit over and over if you don't worship Cheeto. Good riddance.


While conservative treehouse is not my go-to news source, I thought KC was a fundamentally (albeit spelling challenged) decent and overall good guy.
But this is besides the point....
The question I was asking is, why are conspiracy theories about kiddie fucking allowed, but Benghazi/Uranium theories are not?


Oh, really? When I was looking at Team Exiles posts today I saw a post from KC that said he was TRYING to get himself banned for months.

Yeah, nice guy.


Really? Wow, what a (bigger) tool.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10050
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: Hello?!

Postby RedWingFan » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:06 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Behshad wrote:What happened to FactFinder ?!


He was banned. The current political climate has caused otherwise sane and decent people to lose their shit.

Seriously??? Glad I don't go in that thread anymore. I'd probably get banned too.
Seven Wishes wrote:"Abysmal? He's the most proactive President since Clinton, and he's bringing much-needed change for the better to a nation that has been tyrannized by the worst President since Hoover."- 7 Wishes on Pres. Obama
User avatar
RedWingFan
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7843
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:37 pm
Location: The Peoples Republic of Michigan

Re: Hello?!

Postby Jubilee » Wed May 01, 2019 12:39 pm

:shock:
CRAP! I thought this was going to be an Adel thread. :shock: :shock:
"You did what you knew how to do, and when you knew better, you did better". -- Maya Angelou
Jubilee
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1808
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:06 pm
Location: Right in the Middle

Re: Hello?!

Postby Monker » Wed May 01, 2019 3:10 pm

RedWingFan wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Behshad wrote:What happened to FactFinder ?!


He was banned. The current political climate has caused otherwise sane and decent people to lose their shit.

Seriously??? Glad I don't go in that thread anymore. I'd probably get banned too.


Nobody was "banned" (which they are not any longer) for anything said in THIS forum. They were banned because they created their own forum which they use primarily to insult Andrew and this forum.

It is an absolutely lie to say FF, or anybody else, was banned for what was said here.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10288
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm


Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest