The Joseph R Biden Presidential Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: The Joseph R Biden Presidential Thread

Postby Aaron » Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:47 pm

lol, that's all you have spellcheck. I'll fix it for you, you arrogant fuck.

Monker wrote:
Aaron wrote:Your omniscient, arrogant approach would suggest otherwise.

Oh, sorry, perhaps your advanced degree did not include a class on how write proper English.
Taking life a quarter mile at a time .... [img]
Aaron
Stereo LP

Postby Aaron » Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:49 pm

So now were into it twice. I say what I saw. However, you have moved into libel zone. I'm down loading and gearing up. You should find someone else to talk crap about. Accountability is coming sir. Not sir, you don't deserve that.

Monker wrote:
Aaron wrote:LOL, when it stolen and you watch it real time, it's justified. And when the police let people in while I watched it real time and now it's the incerection. LOL People need to get read when it gets real.

You are lying about watching police letting people in the capital. The chief of the capital police even testified under oath that this type of talk was a lie and insulting. Not that it was mentioned here, but nobody let the Shaman dude in, the officer who shadowed him constantly asked him to leave, and when he entered the House chambers he was again asked to leave multiple times. NOBODY was invited in that night.

NOTHING justifies attacking congress and the US Constitution...and that is exactly what this was. EVERYBODY who entered the capital that afternoon should be in jail. 200yrs ago, they may have even faced execution for treason. Maybe such a punishment would make it "real" for you and everybody else who makes ridiculous statements like you just did.
Aaron
Stereo LP

Postby Aaron » Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:59 pm

Coming from a dude that didn't graduate high school but makes themselves feel more important than they are by talk crap on the internet, you're right. If you look at an engineering degree requirements, you would see that mathematics is critical in this pursuit. Algebra, trigonometry, calculus 1-4, linear algebra, and differential equations are all required to become an engineer. But I'm sure you've achieved more. You words would suggest you're a well achieved genius.

What you are is a low self esteem person that makes their sorry life seem more important to themselves by trying to win any discussion, regardless of the topic, on the internet. You have to always be right because you're so lowly in your own life the only satisfaction you get is from trying to win "arguments" on the internet. It's pretty pathetic actually. You "win".

Monker wrote:
Aaron wrote:Naw, you just decide to ignore the facts to support your agenda. If you look at the indexes I'm right

First you talk about the "market", which in a broad sense is represented by the DOW. So, I posted a link to a chart that shows you are wrong. Then you post about the S&P 500. Well, the same charts say the same thing about the S&P 500. So, you are still wrong. Now you are saying "indexes". What the fuck does that mean? The CPI? Inflation. I already pointed out that inflation did not hit until 2022 and has not been an issue since the third quarter of last year. It is not something we only "recently" are overcoming...it's been six months.

You are just all over the place, grasping at straws, spewing "facts" that are simply wrong, and then changing your game and posting more wrong bullshit.

YOU show some evidence because you OBVIOUSLY have NO CLUE what you are talking about and are just blindly repeating bullshit you hear from right wing propaganda.

but you will continue to claim victory based on your ideology that is not based on facts.

Bullshit. I posted the history of the DOW. The S&P 500 is the same. It PROVES you are wrong.

YOU need to post some evidence for your wild bullshit claims of what the market has done.

I am not ignorant, I look at data and facts which you obviously do not.

Bullshit. You have not posted a single piece of data that backs up your "facts" about the market. You are willfully ignorant because you ignore the facts when they are put right in front of you.

I have a 4.0 masters in engineering and I'm ignorant.

YES, you seem completely ignorant of what the market has done the past few years. Your advanced degree obviously did not include any education on how to look at market history. In fact, it is pretty irrelevant when any question of the stock market, or even economics comes up.

I bet you didn't graduate high school but you might have been on the debate team.

Irrelevant.

You talk about inflation but ignore the facts. Inflation is the increase of prices of goods, just because it reduces doesn't mean prices are reducing, they are still that high and increasing higher.

Did your advanced degree include ANY basic math class? How hard is it to understand that if inflation is at 3.5% but wages increase by 5% that the wage increase trump inflation because people are able to buy more? How hard is it to understand that if unemployment drop that more people are working and more people can afford to buy more and that makes inflation irrelevant? These are VERY basic concepts.
'
Here is a graph that PROVES what I am saying:
https://econofact.org/wp-content/upload ... esktop.png

And, part of the article that goes along with it:
When inflation is coming down, but is still positive, prices will continue to be higher, albeit at a slower rate of increase. All else equal, this would erode people’s purchasing power, but wages tend to rise with prices and living standards increase over time – one indicator of this fact is that real (price-adjusted) national income per person was $67,036 in the third quarter of 2023 (expressed in 2017 prices), six percent larger than its value of $63,227 in the first quarter of 2021.
Aaron
Stereo LP

Postby Monker » Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:17 pm

Aaron wrote:Coming from a dude that didn't graduate high school but makes themselves feel more important than they are by talk crap on the internet, you're right. If you look at an engineering degree requirements, you would see that mathematics is critical in this pursuit. Algebra, trigonometry, calculus 1-4, linear algebra, and differential equations are all required to become an engineer. But I'm sure you've achieved more. You words would suggest you're a well achieved genius.

All that math education and you can not see how inflation increasing at a slower rate than wage growth means that inflation is less and less of an issue. Maybe you need to go back to school and take a basic math class that looks at percentages, fractions and basic algebra. Maybe take some basic logic classes, too. You obviously lack those skills as well.

What you are is a low self esteem person that makes their sorry life seem more important to themselves by trying to win any discussion, regardless of the topic, on the internet.

No, I'm a person who recognizes bullshit and false "facts" and is extremely confident when making an argument.

You have to always be right because you're so lowly in your own life the only satisfaction you get is from trying to win "arguments" on the internet.

No, I am right because I have evidence that shows I am right and I know you can not provide ANY evidence to back your false claims. You have done NOTHING to back yourself up and I have.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:27 pm

Aaron wrote:So now were into it twice. I say what I saw. However, you have moved into libel zone. I'm down loading and gearing up. You should find someone else to talk crap about. Accountability is coming sir. Not sir, you don't deserve that.

Oh, shut up about the "libel" thing. I don't even need an attorney to tell me that I am not even close to that. The very fact that you are threatening such a thing tells me that you don't even know what the word means.

You are lying about watching "police" inviting people into the capitol building. I have given actual testimony under oath that this is bullshit. Back your lie up with some evidence that it is true.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:39 pm

Aaron wrote:Sir that is the omniscient position to take but it's inaccurate. I watched votes go backward as they were counted real time. I watched step changes in vote counts that were impossible. You can watch all the "news" you want and believe that but I watched it real time.

Again, prove it. There is absolutely NO evidence that this is true....and I do NOT believe you saw this "in real time".

The truth:

Trump LOST over 50 court cases challenging the various states final count. NO real evidence was presented to the court. Sydney Powel LIED with her "release the Kraken" bullshit. Giuliani LIED every time he said there was proof of fraud. There is NOTHING to show 2020 election fraud...well, except for the few cases of REPUBLICANS cheating on a few votes.

In recounts in various states NONE of them showed any evidence that the votes were counted so wrong that Trump would have won. In AZ, TRUMP SUPPORTERS did a recount and found nothing. In some of the recounts MORE votes were added to Biden's count...and this includes counts of the physical voting cards.

There was no election fraud. You were lied to by Trump and his supporters...and you are now lying to this forum by spreading such bullshit.
Monker
MP3

Postby Pelata » Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:39 pm

Monker wrote:
Aaron wrote:Sir that is the omniscient position to take but it's inaccurate. I watched votes go backward as they were counted real time. I watched step changes in vote counts that were impossible. You can watch all the "news" you want and believe that but I watched it real time.

Again, prove it. There is absolutely NO evidence that this is true....and I do NOT believe you saw this "in real time".

The truth:

Trump LOST over 50 court cases challenging the various states final count. NO real evidence was presented to the court. Sydney Powel LIED with her "release the Kraken" bullshit. Giuliani LIED every time he said there was proof of fraud. There is NOTHING to show 2020 election fraud...well, except for the few cases of REPUBLICANS cheating on a few votes.

In recounts in various states NONE of them showed any evidence that the votes were counted so wrong that Trump would have won. In AZ, TRUMP SUPPORTERS did a recount and found nothing. In some of the recounts MORE votes were added to Biden's count...and this includes counts of the physical voting cards.

There was no election fraud. You were lied to by Trump and his supporters...and you are now lying to this forum by spreading such bullshit.

Exactly.

It is a waste of time arguing with Trump defenders. They've been completely duped by a grifter who continues pushing lies in order to make them true. It's a lost cause.
Pelata
Cassette Tape

Postby Aaron » Sun May 12, 2024 2:13 pm

The prove me wrong approach is what incapable people do. I'm not going to teach you math (you likely can't comprehend it), so you can understand what I'm saying. You're approach is what incapable assholes do to try to get an advantage for people with no backbone. I'm calling you a dumb fuck right here, right now. You really believe that fuck got 81M votes for real? And you're happy with the results now. You're just like other libtards, no education, politics are religion, and fight on with your religion till the end. Fuck you dude, you're a no brain power right fighter that didn't graduate high school. I hope it makes you feel better "winning" on the internet.

There is all kinds of evidence however, fucks like you choose not to look at it. Prove to me FJB got 81M votes. Changing history against an incumbent. Fuck you dude, and if we cross paths you won't be happy. I'm not a 5'1" pussy like you.

Monker wrote:

The truth:

Aaron
Stereo LP

Postby Aaron » Sun May 12, 2024 2:14 pm

So what is your education and accomplishment level? Or are you on welfare like the uneducated Monkuck?

Pelata wrote:
Monker wrote:

The truth:

Exactly.

It is a waste of time arguing with Trump defenders. They've been completely duped by a grifter who continues pushing lies in order to make them true. It's a lost cause.
Aaron
Stereo LP

Postby Aaron » Sun May 12, 2024 2:25 pm

So why is it FJB has 11 pages of talk and Trump has hundreds. What is that? You should think about it. Trump is disrupting the entitled class ... and it will be sorted if necessary.
Aaron
Stereo LP

Postby Andrew » Mon May 13, 2024 8:12 am

Aaron wrote:So why is it FJB has 11 pages of talk and Trump has hundreds. What is that? You should think about it. Trump is disrupting the entitled class ... and it will be sorted if necessary.

Thanks for stopping by with your monthly drunk post and run routine.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Aaron » Mon May 13, 2024 1:13 pm

You're welcome, someone needs to bring some interest to the site. I do find it interesting every time a person with a different view either takes the intellectual superiority approach or the "your drunk" approach because they're not so smart and can't keep up. You and Monfuck should pool resources.

Andrew wrote:
Aaron wrote:So why is it FJB has 11 pages of talk and Trump has hundreds. What is that? You should think about it. Trump is disrupting the entitled class ... and it will be sorted if necessary.

Thanks for stopping by with your monthly drunk post and run routine.
Aaron
Stereo LP

Postby Monker » Mon May 13, 2024 11:53 pm

Aaron wrote:The prove me wrong approach is what incapable people do.

I did not say, "Prove me wrong" anywhere in my post. I simply asked you to offer ANY proof of your claims. You can't.

You really believe that fuck got 81M votes for real?

Absolutely. There is no reason not to. EVERY recount found nothing wrong and some even gave Biden MORE votes. There is absolutely NO evidence that voter fraud happen. Some of Trump's court cases had REPUBLICAN judges laughing at him because they presented NO EVIDENCE for there claims...NONE.

There is all kinds of evidence however, fucks like you choose not to look at it.

Then post it. You have simply been lied to and continue to believe a lie.

Prove to me FJB got 81M votes. Changing history against an incumbent. Fuck you dude, and if we cross paths you won't be happy. I'm not a 5'1" pussy like you.

I could have graduated with you and you would never know it. I could be working with you on your latest project and you would never know it. You have NO CLUE about the details of my life.
Monker
MP3

Postby Aaron » Tue May 14, 2024 12:46 pm

Nope this is not another asshole on the planet that is unaccomplished or arrogant like you. Only unaccomplished people who have no self confidence claim " I could be with you on ..". You couldn't organize a cum bucket at a wankfest. But keep pushing your omniscient view with zero accomplishments. It's what fucks do, try to bully the accomplished while setting in the their mom's basement eating cheetos with an orange dick. You have zero creditability. It's what unaccomplished people do to try to make them selves relevant when they are zeros.

But Mac puts up with you because you push libtard agenda. It's pretty disappointing but here we are.

Monker wrote:
Aaron wrote:The prove me wrong approach is what incapable people do.

I did not say, "Prove me wrong" anywhere in my post. I simply asked you to offer ANY proof of your claims. You can't.

You really believe that fuck got 81M votes for real?

Absolutely. There is no reason not to. EVERY recount found nothing wrong and some even gave Biden MORE votes. There is absolutely NO evidence that voter fraud happen. Some of Trump's court cases had REPUBLICAN judges laughing at him because they presented NO EVIDENCE for there claims...NONE.

There is all kinds of evidence however, fucks like you choose not to look at it.

Then post it. You have simply been lied to and continue to believe a lie.

Prove to me FJB got 81M votes. Changing history against an incumbent. Fuck you dude, and if we cross paths you won't be happy. I'm not a 5'1" pussy like you.

I could have graduated with you and you would never know it. I could be working with you on your latest project and you would never know it. You have NO CLUE about the details of my life.
Aaron
Stereo LP

Postby Monker » Tue May 14, 2024 1:32 pm

Aaron wrote:Nope this is not another asshole on the planet that is uncomplished or arrogant that you. Only uncomplished people who have not self confidence claim " I could be with you on ..". You couldn't organize a cum bucket at a wankfest. But keep pushing your omniscients with zero accomplishments. It's what fucks do, try to bully the accomplished while setting in the their mom's basement eating cheetos with an orange dick. It's what unaccomplished people do to try to make them selves relevant when they are zeros.

My God. Please take an adult education class on basic English writing skills. This is impossible to understand without putting major effort into deciphering through your; spelling errors, grammar errors, "wrong word" errors, and capitalization errors. I have no desire for AaronSpeak being my second language.

But Mac puts up with you because you push libtard agenda. It's pretty disappointing but here we are.

Not true. I have had warnings from him in the past. You are just upset that you are being called out for crossing lines....and I have NOT crossed any and do not deserve to be called out.
Monker
MP3

Postby Aaron » Tue May 14, 2024 1:36 pm

Again a deflection maneuver from an incompetent person. Try to take away from the point to point out spell check. Thanks, you just proved again how incompetent you are. I have a 4.0 Masters in Engineering and you're calling me out on grammar. This tells everyone what then need to know about you, you fuck.

Monker wrote:
Aaron wrote:Nope this is not another asshole on the planet that is uncomplished or arrogant that you. Only uncomplished people who have not self confidence claim " I could be with you on ..". You couldn't organize a cum bucket at a wankfest. But keep pushing your omniscients with zero accomplishments. It's what fucks do, try to bully the accomplished while setting in the their mom's basement eating cheetos with an orange dick. It's what unaccomplished people do to try to make them selves relevant when they are zeros.

My God. Please take an adult education class on basic English writing skills. This is impossible to understand without putting major effort into deciphering through your; spelling errors, grammar errors, "wrong word" errors, and capitalization errors. I have no desire for AaronSpeak being my second language.

Not true. I have had warnings from him in the past. You are just upset that you are being called out for crossing lines....and I have NOT crossed any and do not deserve to be called out.
Aaron
Stereo LP

Postby Monker » Tue May 14, 2024 2:00 pm

Aaron wrote:Again a deflection maneuver from an incompetent person. Try to take away from the point to point out spell check. Thanks, you just proved again how incompetent you are. I have a 4.0 Masters in Engineering and you're calling me out on grammar. This tells everyone what then need to know about you, you fuck.

Then write posts that represent your education level. I would be embarrassed if I wrote such a error filled post.

Monker
MP3

Postby Pelata » Tue May 14, 2024 10:51 pm

Fuck any and every individual who throws around the word "libtard".

Seriously. Fuck you.
Pelata
Cassette Tape

Postby Aaron » Sun May 19, 2024 5:14 pm

says the dude spending my tax dollars from your mom's basement. Whey you make any money and you want to sort out where it goes you'll quickly find out that 60 is yours, 40 is there's. However you find many many people that are willing to spend my tax dollar for their benefit. If you don't like the term libtard I'd recommend you pick up the fucking tens of thousands of dollars I spend in taxes and take it on for your cause. Why would you not>

Pelata wrote:Fuck any and every individual who throws around the word "libtard".

Seriously. Fuck you.
Aaron
Stereo LP

Postby Aaron » Sun May 19, 2024 5:16 pm

Libtard. Show me any money you've made after taxes that you''ve given away. You have none and we all know this because you're living off my back and my money. Fuck you iibtard.

Pelata wrote:Fuck any and every individual who throws around the word "libtard".

Seriously. Fuck you.
Aaron
Stereo LP

Postby Aaron » Sun May 19, 2024 5:23 pm

We all know, you're a genius even though you have no accomplishments. You have nothing other than spell check from dickhead Gates. What have you every accomplished as a child or a person. We know, nadda. Spell check my stuff but you should look in the mirror. How could such an arrogant dick on the internet make it looking in the mirror? You're so worthless you have to fight every battle with no ammo. I get it. However, don't go to battle with me.

If you want to heal call me, I'd give one chance to help you. But you're arrogance likely won't like that happen. 812 350 0683 (we don't need the plus one because we invented it). Given me a ring. You and Mac could some real input.

Monker wrote:
Aaron wrote:Again a deflection maneuver from an incompetent person. Try to take away from the point to point out spell check. Thanks, you just proved again how incompetent you are. I have a 4.0 Masters in Engineering and you're calling me out on grammar. This tells everyone what then need to know about you, you fuck.

Then write posts that represent your education level. I would be embarrassed if I wrote such a error filled post.

Aaron
Stereo LP

Postby Pelata » Mon May 20, 2024 2:56 am

Aaron wrote:Libtard. Show me any money you've made after taxes that you''ve given away. You have none and we all know this because you're living off my back and my money. Fuck you iibtard.

Seriously. Fuck you.

You honestly think I am living off of "your money"? You really are a clueless piece of shit. I am not obliged to show you anything. I'm also not obliged to give you any more of my time.
Pelata
Cassette Tape

Postby Monker » Mon May 20, 2024 9:08 am

Aaron wrote:We all know, you're a genius even though you have no accomplishments.

I am not claiming to be anything. I am not even claiming to have graduated from Kindergarten. I am not claiming to have any accomplishments or to be accomplished in any way. I do not care one way or the other if people believe these type of things about me or not.

You have nothing other than spell check from dickhead Gates.

For the record, I do not claim to know how to use spell check, LOL.

However, I do have the ability to write and read the English language. As I said, if you are having so many issues, perhaps you should take an adult education class to develop basic English skills....It is pretty obvious that there are times you seem to struggle.

What have you every accomplished as a child or a person.

I guess my biggest accomplishment at this very moment is that I am very content with my life and I feel absolutely no need boast about my education, how smart I am, or things I have done in the past that may impress people.

Spell check my stuff but you should look in the mirror.

Do you have anything else to talk about besides how smart and educated you are compared to other people? It is meaningless crap to me.

How could such an arrogant dick on the internet make it looking in the mirror? You're so worthless you have to fight every battle with no ammo. I get it. However, don't go to battle with me.

What battle? All you are doing is going on about how educated and smart you are. I don't think anybody really cares.

If you want to heal call me, I'd give one chance to help you. But you're arrogance likely won't like that happen. 812 350 0683 (we don't need the plus one because we invented it). Given me a ring. You and Mac could some real input.

I have no reason to call you. I have absolutely no desire to meet or talk on the phone with ANYBODY I meet on the internet. That has been my PUBLIC stance for DECADES.

For you : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7DENdFSeZA
Monker
MP3

Previous

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara