What is the Mecca Forum???

A holy shrine for the killer AOR band.

Moderator: Andrew

What is the Mecca Forum???

Postby Joe Vana » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:52 am

Hey Everybody....

I will not be able to be on here too much over the next couple of days...but here is what is to come...

I want a discussion group that is positive yet informative...too much sniping on the other boards....

I want to discuss influences we have musically for Mecca as well as all of you...but we can talk about the stuff that isn't discussed much...or often enough...

I will also go through the first album, how we made it, how it came to be and all the great work JP, Fergie and the rest of the guys did....

JP has and will always be an important component to Mecca...without him we never would have happened...and it's time I gave him his true props....I also want to discuss World Stage as well (I was a member for WS 1 - 4), not much ever makes it on here and it is a great group....

Ok...there it is...you guys can add topics at will and I will do the same...WE have a new forum!!!!

Talk Soon....JV
The World was flat once....what happened??
Joe Vana
Cassette Tape

Re: What is the Mecca Forum???

Postby Journey/Survivor » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:16 am

Joe Vana wrote:Hey Everybody....

I will not be able to be on here too much over the next couple of days...but here is what is to come...

I want a discussion group that is positive yet informative...too much sniping on the other boards....

I want to discuss influences we have musically for Mecca as well as all of you...but we can talk about the stuff that isn't discussed much...or often enough...

I will also go through the first album, how we made it, how it came to be and all the great work JP, Fergie and the rest of the guys did....

JP has and will always be an important component to Mecca...without him we never would have happened...and it's time I gave him his true props....I also want to discuss World Stage as well (I was a member for WS 1 - 4), not much ever makes it on here and it is a great group....

Ok...there it is...you guys can add topics at will and I will do the same...WE have a new forum!!!!

Talk Soon....JV

I think things will stay pretty positive here on the Mecca forum. There's no reason to bring certain arguments over here on the Mecca forum.

I hope you will still post some on the Survivor forum, though.
Journey/Survivor
Stereo LP

Postby Brian M » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:04 pm

Greetings,

Testing, 1, 2, 3...

We're all looking foward to the MR world hearing Mecca II.

Peace,

Brian Moritz
Brian M
Fresh Air

Postby Joe Vana » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:12 am

Brian M wrote:Greetings,

Testing, 1, 2, 3...

We're all looking foward to the MR world hearing Mecca II.

Peace,

Brian Moritz

Hey B....

I will be VERY active on here after tomorrow (Saturday)...

Lots to talk about...

And thanks for coming on!!! Don't be shy Brian, talk anything about Mecca that you want!!!!

JV
The World was flat once....what happened??
Joe Vana
Cassette Tape

Return to Mecca