Mecca Tour?

RIP Frankie's Playtoy

Moderator: Andrew

Mecca Tour?

Postby LtVanish » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:05 am

Hey Joe, thanks for all the detailed info about the new album. I was wondering if there is any possibility of another Mecca live performance? I was lucky enough to catch the show at MRF2 in Elgin and I think it was one of the highlights of the entire event, it was even nicer meeting you afterwards. You can pick anywhere in Chicagoland and I will be there! :D I'm sure Tito will show up, so you would at least have 2 in attendance.
LtVanish
Cassette Tape

Postby chynablue » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:59 am

Yeah Joe! How about a record release party/live show for the arrival of the album?
chynablue
45 RPM

Postby Joe Vana » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:17 am

chynablue wrote:Yeah Joe! How about a record release party/live show for the arrival of the album?

Hmmmmmm....maybe LTVanish is correct.....I actually have NOT even thought about it....I am a promoting king huh??? I suck at promotion!!!
The World was flat once....what happened??
Joe Vana
Cassette Tape

Postby Tito » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:01 am

Joe Vana wrote:
chynablue wrote:Yeah Joe! How about a record release party/live show for the arrival of the album?

Hmmmmmm....maybe LTVanish is correct.....I actually have NOT even thought about it....I am a promoting king huh??? I suck at promotion!!!

Get Salerno to do it.
Tito
Stereo LP

Postby chynablue » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:53 pm

Joe Vana wrote:

Yeah...but you maka da mean a pizza.... :D
chynablue
45 RPM

Return to Survivor / Jim Peterik / Toby Hitchcock / Pride Of Lions / Marc Scherer / Sir Jimi (RIP)