Hey Guys........

A holy shrine for the killer AOR band.

Moderator: Andrew

Hey Guys........

Postby Joe Vana » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:42 am

Hey All....

I will not be on here for a while.....a few months at least....NO I am NOT going into rehab hahahaha....

I have gone through some personal losses over the past few months, and really need to concentrate on me right now...not trolling here!! No Offense!!

I will be back when I can< and will TRY to pop in when I can!!

Keep it real everybody!!!

JV
The World was flat once....what happened??
Joe Vana
Cassette Tape

Postby Greg » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:56 am

Hope everything goes well for you Joe! Pop back in when you can! ;-)
Greg
Cassette Tape

Postby Brian M » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:03 am

I give the current musicians of this Earth a lot of credit, guys like Joe and a lot of the MR scene guys.
Very few can rest on their past success, most of us have got families, jobs and typical life problems, and
then add to that trying to be "amazing" musically which isn't so easy even if you didn't have to do a million other things in life.
It is all relative at some point because the guy who's in his bedroom or studio practicing all hours a day is still absent from his family and friends.

I applaud the hard working labels supporting this MR scene and really believe eventually it will rise against the mess that is the biz. How
long can people listen to machines and robotic vocals? Eventually they grow up... hopefully. It's like PBJ sandwiches, eventually
you want to try something else more balanced with more nutrition with deeper flavors. MR music is one of the greatest forms of music
and it's ignored by major labels aside from Wal-Mart cashing in on back catalog bands.

Listeners don't always get the sacrifices... but a musician wakes up every morning with an itch they can't scratch, that never
goes away except if their lucky for moment here and there. Oddly most players I know have no choice in the matter, it's just
who they are and what they do... and they all now make a ton of sacrifices so that you can put on a disk and hopefully not miss
the $500k budgets of the golden years that everyone compares your work against.

-Brian
Brian M
Fresh Air

Postby Ehwmatt » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:04 am

So can you at least tell us who the mystery collaborator is first? :evil:

In all seriousness, take care of yourself. It's very cool talking music with an actual songwriter and musician, so I hope you return sooner rather than later.
Ehwmatt
MP3

Postby Joe Vana » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:12 pm

Ehwmatt wrote:So can you at least tell us who the mystery collaborator is first? :evil:

In all seriousness, take care of yourself. It's very cool talking music with an actual songwriter and musician, so I hope you return sooner rather than later.

I am not dying....just really busy for a while!

Thanks man...and I will pop in all I can...I promise!!!!

JV
The World was flat once....what happened??
Joe Vana
Cassette Tape

Return to Mecca