Hi Guys....

A holy shrine for the killer AOR band.

Moderator: Andrew

Hi Guys....

Postby Joe Vana » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:34 am

I hope all of you are well....

We (Mecca) have been on a bit of a hiatus....TD has been busy with tours, shows, clinics and many other things......Eric is a busy guy as usual and I have had some pretty major health stuff I have been dealing with...not drugs or any cool stuff like that hahahah....but pretty threatening.....I do not know if I am still going up the mountain, or on my way back down....but I should know pretty soon....

I know its been quiet in here, and I apologize....but I will try to keep this thing more active as I go....

Thanks!!!

JV
The World was flat once....what happened??
Joe Vana
Cassette Tape

Re: Hi Guys....

Postby lordreo » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:56 am

Joe Vana wrote:I hope all of you are well....

We (Mecca) have been on a bit of a hiatus....TD has been busy with tours, shows, clinics and many other things......Eric is a busy guy as usual and I have had some pretty major health stuff I have been dealing with...not drugs or any cool stuff like that hahahah....but pretty threatening.....I do not know if I am still going up the mountain, or on my way back down....but I should know pretty soon....

I know its been quiet in here, and I apologize....but I will try to keep this thing more active as I go....

Thanks!!!

JV

Hey Joe,

Thanks for the update :) Get well soon!

greets Roy
lordreo
Ol' 78

Return to Mecca