Live footage?

RIP Frankie's Playtoy

Moderator: Andrew

Live footage?

Postby RyanHippFTW » Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:13 pm

I was wondering if Joe or anybody else here had any footage of Mecca's 2010 concert at the MelodicRock.com festival. Would love to see and/or hear the live version of "Falling Down".
RyanHippFTW
Ol' 78

Re: Live footage?

Postby Joe Vana » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:00 pm

RyanHippFTW wrote:I was wondering if Joe or anybody else here had any footage of Mecca's 2010 concert at the MelodicRock.com festival. Would love to see and/or hear the live version of "Falling Down".

I have our entire show.....on video....have NEVER watched it....my co producer and guitarist Mark Alano made copies for everybody....I will watch and let ya know!!!

JV
The World was flat once....what happened??
Joe Vana
Cassette Tape

Postby jaxmanjoe » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:51 pm

Yes! I'd love to see some video of Mecca, also. I'm getting very depressed watching Survivor video of late.

The Other Joe
Jaxmanjoe
jaxmanjoe
45 RPM

Postby RyanHippFTW » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:30 am

Joe Vana wrote:I will watch and let ya know!!!

JV

Awesome, thanks!
RyanHippFTW
Ol' 78

Postby Andrew » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:04 pm

Joe Vana wrote:
RyanHippFTW wrote:I was wondering if Joe or anybody else here had any footage of Mecca's 2010 concert at the MelodicRock.com festival. Would love to see and/or hear the live version of "Falling Down".

I have our entire show.....on video....have NEVER watched it....my co producer and guitarist Mark Alano made copies for everybody....I will watch and let ya know!!!

JV

Yes please!
Andrew
Administrator

Return to Survivor / Jim Peterik / Toby Hitchcock / Pride Of Lions / Marc Scherer / Sir Jimi (RIP)