Songs not on albums

A holy shrine for the killer AOR band.

Moderator: Andrew

Songs not on albums

Postby lordreo » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:42 am

Hey guys,

I just remembered that there was an unreleased Mecca song on the melodicrock.com 9 compilation "Say The Word (Demo)" and I also know about "How many times" the japanese bonus track on Mecca II. Are there any more songs not on the initial albums that have been released?

And, I know I already asked this, but is there a way to purchase those songs without having to buy a whole album for one song? Don't have the funds to ship stuff from Japan right now :)

Anyhow, I'd really appreciate any answers.

Greets Roy
lordreo
Ol' 78

Re: Songs not on albums

Postby Joe Vana » Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:08 pm

Say The Word was a tune we did specifically for MR.com......won't be released on anything else....

Thanks!!!
JV
The World was flat once....what happened??
Joe Vana
Cassette Tape

Postby Andrew » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:26 am

And what a great song it is!
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Idiosyncrasy » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:13 am

There's also the bonus track from the first album - Misschevious (if you don't already know about it!)

Fergie Frederiksen recorded a song that was going to be on the second album. It's called "The One" and it's on his 'Happiness Is the Road' album (which is generally awesome btw!)
Idiosyncrasy
Ol' 78

Postby lordreo » Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:21 am

I know I asked a very similar question already, but I'd really like to know if there is any chance the track "How Many Times" is going to be released worldwide at some point. I love the short portion in the sampler, and I can't afford to buy a whole new copy of the album.
lordreo
Ol' 78

Postby jaxmanjoe » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:21 pm

I always wondered why American groups did so many bonus tracks for Japanese releases. I know the Japanese are big on rock but come on! :wink:
Jaxmanjoe
jaxmanjoe
45 RPM

Postby Joe Vana » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:46 pm

jaxmanjoe wrote:I always wondered why American groups did so many bonus tracks for Japanese releases. I know the Japanese are big on rock but come on! :wink:

The labels actually mandate it!!!!!!

Crazy I know....but oh well!
JV
The World was flat once....what happened??
Joe Vana
Cassette Tape

Postby lordreo » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:19 pm

lordreo wrote:I know I asked a very similar question already, but I'd really like to know if there is any chance the track "How Many Times" is going to be released worldwide at some point. I love the short portion in the sampler, and I can't afford to buy a whole new copy of the album.

Joe Vana wrote:
jaxmanjoe wrote:I always wondered why American groups did so many bonus tracks for Japanese releases. I know the Japanese are big on rock but come on! :wink:

The labels actually mandate it!!!!!!

Crazy I know....but oh well!
JV

No answer to my question? Well, I guess I'll have to wait for "Mecca - Rarities" :wink:
lordreo
Ol' 78

Return to Mecca