WOAH, SITE UPDATE!

This Boy Needs To Rock

Moderator: Andrew

WOAH, SITE UPDATE!

Postby RockInDetroit » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:29 pm

Yes, folks Night Ranger has updated their website. First time in over two years.

Ironically, the update was information about Scrap Metal and Jacks appearance at Andrew's Melodicrock Concert. That was the only update. No Night Ranger tour dates have been added to the site. The site still has Jeff listed as being in Night Ranger. And also the forum link has been removed. So there is someone who makes website updates.

Also, reading on on the Night Ranger website update....apparantly Brad is also going to be at the Melodicrock show. So Andrew you can add him to your list on musicians who will be playing.
RockInDetroit
LP

Re: WOAH, SITE UPDATE!

Postby NealIsGod » Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:04 am

RockInDetroit wrote:Also, reading on on the Night Ranger website update....apparantly Brad is also going to be at the Melodicrock show. So Andrew you can add him to your list on musicians who will be playing.

YES!!!!!!!!! Thanks for that news!
NealIsGod
MP3

Postby Angiekay » Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:32 am

RockInDetroit wrote:Yes, folks Night Ranger has updated their website. First time in over two years.

Ironically, the update was information about Scrap Metal and Jacks appearance at Andrew's Melodicrock Concert. That was the only update. No Night Ranger tour dates have been added to the site. The site still has Jeff listed as being in Night Ranger. And also the forum link has been removed. So there is someone who makes website updates.

Also, reading on on the Night Ranger website update....apparantly Brad is also going to be at the Melodicrock show. So Andrew you can add him to your list on musicians who will be playing.

They have a date lined up wtih Survivor about an hour from here(South Dakota)in late August.

Angiekay
Stereo LP

Postby RockInDetroit » Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:04 am

The most odd thing about this update was they wrote a blurb about the Melodic Rock Concert (with Jack and Kelly) but could not update their site to say that Night Ranger has a new cd out or even put the NIGHT RANGER tour dates on the site. Andrew, you must either be REALLY GOOD BUDDIES with jack and kelly or you are the Website Administrator.....or hacker. LOL.
RockInDetroit
LP

Postby JohnH » Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:55 am

And no LA date yet, closest show is in Vegas. That is totally lame.
JohnH
8 Track

Postby Ladelock » Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:42 pm

Hey, Thanks, Rock! I had to go check it out for myself! While I was on the site, I saw contact
information for the webmaster, and thought "what the heck, might as well give it a shot!"

So I emailed the webmaster thanking them for the update and for letting us know JW is still in the band.
Asked them to please update the site with the NEW cd (which we can only assume they did not know about) and
to please reopen the forum section since they probably didn't know it has been down for over a month.

I'm sure they will get it corrected right away! :roll:
Ladelock
Radio Waves

Postby Andrew » Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:33 pm

RockInDetroit wrote:Also, reading on on the Night Ranger website update....apparantly Brad is also going to be at the Melodicrock show. So Andrew you can add him to your list on musicians who will be playing.

Still waiting confirmation from Brad. Not a done deal yet.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby 7 Wishes » Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:55 am

Wait a minute...Jeff is still in the band? What, is he on probation? I haven't heard from him in a few months, although I've tried. Is this true?
7 Wishes
Stereo LP

Postby Andrew » Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:06 pm

No Jeff is not in the band.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Deuce » Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:37 am

JohnH wrote:And no LA date yet, closest show is in Vegas. That is totally lame.

No show in the Chicago area either. :(

The closest show is over three hours away. I'm quite a traveler when it comes to concerts, but I don't think that I'm going to be able to go to that one.
Deuce
Ol' 78

Return to Night Ranger / Damn Yankees