Mega-Raffle UPDATE

All past and current talk for MelodicRockFest 1, 2 and 3?

Moderator: Andrew

Mega-Raffle UPDATE

Postby Andrew » Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:37 am

First prize as you may have seen is that awesome double-neck guitar that will be signed by EVERYONE at the show...

Second Prize will now move down to third, as the new 2nd Prize will be ANOTHER guitar - this one signed by Neal Schon and Jonathan Cain as donated by Envision Radio Networks (who recieved the guitar in 1998 from the band).

Lots more prizes to be announced...maybe 20 prizes now.

Tickets $5 each on the night...no limit to how many you can purchase and all prizes go home with fans there at the show on the night.
Andrew
Administrator

Re: Mega-Raffle UPDATE

Postby Liam » Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:05 pm

Andrew wrote:First prize as you may have seen is that awesome double-neck guitar that will be signed by EVERYONE at the show...

Second Prize will now move down to third, as the new 2nd Prize will be ANOTHER guitar - this one signed by Neal Schon and Jonathan Cain as donated by Envision Radio Networks (who recieved the guitar in 1998 from the band).

Lots more prizes to be announced...maybe 20 prizes now.

Tickets $5 each on the night...no limit to how many you can purchase and all prizes go home with fans there at the show on the night.

$5...I can swing that. Here's hoping that I win the 18 string. That'd be AWESOME. Great lookin' guitar. Bet the action on the strings is great. :-)
Liam

"It ain't how hard you can hit. It's how hard you can get it, and keep goin'." - Rocky
Liam
MP3

Postby WalrusOct9 » Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:38 pm

Haha...way to clarify at the end. I can't see them donating something like that in 2007. :lol:
-Steve C.
WalrusOct9
Cassette Tape

Postby Ratgirl » Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:41 pm

wow.. WOW! Awesome prizes! Goodluck to those going. :)
Ratgirl
Cassette Tape

Postby Moon Beam » Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:14 am

Oh hot damn!, that geetar signed by all the players?
I am so in that draw.....good work Wombat!!!!! :D
http://moonbeamsmindgrounds.blogspot.com/
Good, Bad Or Ugly, Live It, Love It Or Leave It.
Moon Beam
Digital Audio Tape

Return to MelodicRockFest