Tickets To The Show For Sale

All past and current talk for MelodicRockFest 1, 2 and 3?

Moderator: Andrew

Tickets To The Show For Sale

Postby T-Bone » Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:45 pm

Thanks to my work schedule and coworkers would wouldn't switch days off with me, I'm not able to attend the concert now as originally planned. :cry:

I've had the tickets up on ebay, and If anyone here is interested, I have 2 tickets on the main floor right, Row L seats 3 & 4. The seating arrangement is in the auction for you to get a better look at where they are. I'm selling these at a loss just to get some money back. These are pretty decent seats

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0173619710
Last edited by T-Bone on Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We, The Inept, Lead by the Incompetent, have been doing so much, with so little, for so long... We can practically do anything, with absolutely nothing.
T-Bone
Backup Admin

Postby Andrew » Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:50 am

Quit your job you big pussy :)

Seriously bummed you can't make it mate.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby T-Bone » Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:14 pm

Me too, but what can I do? If I try a sick day/days, for some I've been actively trying to get off work, they'll KNOW something is suspicious :evil:
We, The Inept, Lead by the Incompetent, have been doing so much, with so little, for so long... We can practically do anything, with absolutely nothing.
T-Bone
Backup Admin

Postby Andrew » Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:32 pm

T-Bone wrote:Me too, but what can I do? If I try a sick day/days, for some I've been actively trying to get off work, they'll KNOW something is suspicious :evil:

I did that once...I said one day I think I'llhave a sickie tomorrow....in front of everyone incl. the boss. Got sick that nigth and woke up shit. Called in sick.

Next day they believed me (I'm rarely sick)...the comment was - we know you aren't that stupid :)
Andrew
Administrator

Postby T-Bone » Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:45 pm

Price dropped... last chance! 2 Tickets for $60.99
T-Bone
Backup Admin

Return to MelodicRockFest