Beshads Post

All past and current talk for MelodicRockFest 1, 2 and 3?

Moderator: Andrew

Beshads Post

Postby T-Bone » Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:05 pm

WOW What a Weekend!!! Just got home from South Bend and thought I would do a quick report. Vid's and pics to follow by me and many others.
If this wasnt the best weekend of my life, I dont know what was!
First of, A HUGE "THANKS MATE" to Andrew for making this possible. The crowd got wilder as hours went by and the last hour of the show was just amazing!
So many talented musicians and crazy fans in one place. Andrew you manages to create the woodstock of melodic rock bro. A pleasure meeting you mate.
It was also great to finally meet all my MR sisters and brothers(if I forgot a name, its cause Im still recovering from all the beer & drinks )
Liam, the bartender, glad you made it out there bro! St John/Dan, Great meetin ya man, you rock. Lynn & Mel, you two just crack me up, I had so much fun just being around you and buying $4.50 bottled water! Stu, brother from another mother. Gayle,Jen & Crazy Deb, you gals are awesome! Thank God they found your luggage Gayliee ;). All of you Cyndi's(with all different spellings) were just nicer than another !
Joe,Ed and dave.the combination of coolness and ego ;). Granny, youre wonderful!!! :) Pam&Kim, good job with the merchendizing .
Moonie(& hubby),, just when I thought you couldnt be any nicer, you prove me wrong by being twice as nice in person. Deb1&Co, great meetin ya :)
Scot, youre a coold and quiet dude . Laura, a pleasure talkin to you. Blondie, pleasure meeting you , you and the master rule. Lora&friends, Nice meeting you :) Rockerchick&BRG, good to see you there :)

Special thanks to my long time hero,friend and brother Jeff Scott Soto and his lovely wife. Jeff, you tore that place down bro! Dont keep us waiting for too long man!

Some pics I quickly uploaded....

We, The Inept, Lead by the Incompetent, have been doing so much, with so little, for so long... We can practically do anything, with absolutely nothing.
T-Bone
Backup Admin

Re: Beshads Post

Postby StevePerryHair » Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:20 pm

T-Bone wrote:WOW What a Weekend!!! Just got home from South Bend and thought I would do a quick report. Vid's and pics to follow by me and many others.
First of, A HUGE "THANKS MATE" to Andrew for making this possible. The crowd got wilder as hours went by and the last hour of the show was just amazing!
So many talented musicians and crazy fans in one place. Andrew you manages to create the woodstock of melodic rock bro. A pleasure meeting you mate.
It was also great to finally meet all my MR sisters and brothers(if I forgot a name, its cause Im still recovering from all the beer & drinks )
Liam, the bartender, glad you made it out there bro! St John/Dan, Great meetin ya man, you rock. Lynn & Mel, you two just crack me up, I had so much fun just being around you and buying $4.50 bottled water! Stu, brother from another mother. Gayle,Jen & Crazy Deb, you gals are awesome! Thank God they found your luggage Gayliee ;). All of you Cyndi's(with all different spellings) were just nicer than another !
Joe,Ed and dave.the combination of coolness and ego ;). Granny, youre wonderful!!! :) Pam&Kim, good job with the merchendizing .
Moonie(& hubby),, just when I thought you couldnt be any nicer, you prove me wrong by being twice as nice in person. Deb1&Co, great meetin ya :)
Scot, youre a coold and quiet dude . Laura, a pleasure talkin to you. Blondie, pleasure meeting you , you and the master rule. Lora&friends, Nice meeting you :) Rockerchick&BRG, good to see you there :)

Special thanks to my long time hero,friend and brother Jeff Scott Soto and his lovely wife. Jeff, you tore that place down bro! Dont keep us waiting for too long man!

Yes, this weekend will be very hard to top. What a great time and meeting you and everyone definitely the highlight. You equally crack us up B!!!! And I'm sorry, but $4.50 for a bottled water is completely ridiculous :wink:
StevePerryHair
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Blondie » Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:56 pm

Great pics Behshad! Got me all excited about it again. I took about a thousand
pictures. I'll share some a little later. Fantastic getting to meet you in person!
"I still cling to hope, and I believe in love and that's faith enough for me"-RUSH

"Life's too short to be a dumbass" - Me

www.myspace.com/blondiesc
Blondie
8 Track

Postby Moon Beam » Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:46 pm

Behshad thank you for the loverly chats we had outside Saint John's room Friday night.
Was so great finally getting to yak it up a bit with you Sir!
Great pics fella!......the one of you and Wombat is beautiful.
http://moonbeamsmindgrounds.blogspot.com/
Good, Bad Or Ugly, Live It, Love It Or Leave It.
Moon Beam
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:56 pm

This is so awesome, Behshad! I am happy that you had a great time, and that you got to meet so many of our friends that we would only talk to by post. And the pics........... what can I say? Just wonderful........ :D

Re: Beshads Post

Postby Melissa » Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:06 am

StevePerryHair wrote:
T-Bone wrote:WOW What a Weekend!!! Just got home from South Bend and thought I would do a quick report. Vid's and pics to follow by me and many others.

Yes, this weekend will be very hard to top. What a great time and meeting you and everyone definitely the highlight. You equally crack us up B!!!! And I'm sorry, but $4.50 for a bottled water is completely ridiculous :wink:

LOL- what was even funnier is you had everyone around you convinced it was $4.50 also, B was the only one who finally pointed out it's bottled BEER that's $4.50...LOL :P

It was great to meet you too B! Singing "I'll Be Waiting" when Jeff stopped was a blast 8) lol
Melissa
Compact Disc

Return to MelodicRockFest