South Bend Stories

All past and current talk for MelodicRockFest 1, 2 and 3?

Moderator: Andrew

Postby AR » Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:50 pm

Part 3 tomorrow from my story after it's pieced together. I have found someone to help me get it all straight.
AR is just a longtime net troll who is bored with trolling just Journey most of the time so he's looking for other places to troll and get reactions.

"StillStanding" from the karaoke Boston forum and night manager at Home Depot
User avatar
AR
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 8495
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:21 am

Postby Moon Beam » Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:48 pm

It's tomorrow.......come on with it fella.
http://moonbeamsmindgrounds.blogspot.com/
Good, Bad Or Ugly, Live It, Love It Or Leave It.
User avatar
Moon Beam
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7870
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:45 am
Location: Here But Not All There

Postby Liam » Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:56 pm

Moon Beam wrote:It's tomorrow.......come on with it fella.


That's what I'm sayin'.....yesterday was Monday and he didn't have to work....C'MON ED...WHAT'S THE HOLD UP??? :lol: j/k bro. Hope you're recovered. :-)
Liam

"It ain't how hard you can hit. It's how hard you can get it, and keep goin'." - Rocky
User avatar
Liam
MP3
 
Posts: 10139
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 2:54 am

Postby AR » Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:59 pm

Moon Beam wrote:It's tomorrow.......come on with it fella.


I'm at work today. Look for part 3 tonight. I only have enough time during the day to fire off the occassional scud here and there. :wink:
AR is just a longtime net troll who is bored with trolling just Journey most of the time so he's looking for other places to troll and get reactions.

"StillStanding" from the karaoke Boston forum and night manager at Home Depot
User avatar
AR
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 8495
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:21 am

Postby Liam » Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:16 am

AR wrote:
Moon Beam wrote:It's tomorrow.......come on with it fella.


I'm at work today. Look for part 3 tonight. I only have enough time during the day to fire off the occassional scud here and there. :wink:


That sounds NOTHING like YOU. :lol:
Liam

"It ain't how hard you can hit. It's how hard you can get it, and keep goin'." - Rocky
User avatar
Liam
MP3
 
Posts: 10139
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 2:54 am

Postby Behshad » Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:21 am

Liam wrote:
AR wrote:
Moon Beam wrote:It's tomorrow.......come on with it fella.


I'm at work today. Look for part 3 tonight. I only have enough time during the day to fire off the occassional scud here and there. :wink:


That sounds NOTHING like YOU. :lol:


Liam,
Got your message bro,,, thanks. I tried to call you Sunday morning but no luck!
Great meetin ya bro. Hows your voice!?
Image
User avatar
Behshad
MP3
 
Posts: 12589
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:08 am

Postby Liam » Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:38 am

Behshad wrote:
Liam wrote:
AR wrote:
Moon Beam wrote:It's tomorrow.......come on with it fella.


I'm at work today. Look for part 3 tonight. I only have enough time during the day to fire off the occassional scud here and there. :wink:


That sounds NOTHING like YOU. :lol:


Liam,
Got your message bro,,, thanks. I tried to call you Sunday morning but no luck!
Great meetin ya bro. Hows your voice!?


Voice is still shot...BUT...it's gettin' better...well....until the Cowboys game last night it WAS getting better. :lol:. I hope it'll be better by Thurs. Karaoke night. I'm just not going to talk until then. :lol:
Liam

"It ain't how hard you can hit. It's how hard you can get it, and keep goin'." - Rocky
User avatar
Liam
MP3
 
Posts: 10139
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 2:54 am

Liam

Postby journeywoman » Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:56 am

You were the first one that I met when I arrived in South Bend! You are a sweety!So nice to have met you!
User avatar
journeywoman
8 Track
 
Posts: 683
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:31 pm

Re: Liam

Postby Liam » Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:37 am

journeywoman wrote:You were the first one that I met when I arrived in South Bend! You are a sweety!So nice to have met you!


Very nice to meet you as well, darlin'. :-)
Liam

"It ain't how hard you can hit. It's how hard you can get it, and keep goin'." - Rocky
User avatar
Liam
MP3
 
Posts: 10139
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 2:54 am

Previous

Return to MelodicRockFest

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest