South Bender Pt 1

All past and current talk for MelodicRockFest 1, 2 and 3?

Moderator: Andrew

Did you have a ROCKIN' time in South Bend??

Yes
9%
No
9%
Couldn't have been better
16%
ANDREW FUCKIN' ROCKS
66%

Total votes : 32

Postby wilvisdillon » Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:58 am

Hey Debbie, I remember YOU!!!!

Let me know how (or if) the guitar clinic went. I'm off to play with my cover band tonight and hope that some of the guitar playing I saw last weekend rubbed off on me, because after some of the vocals I heard, I may never think of myself as a singer again!!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome.
wilvisdillon
Fresh Air

Postby (Crazy)Dulce Lady » Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:04 am

wilvisdillon wrote:Hey Debbie, I remember YOU!!!!

Let me know how (or if) the guitar clinic went. I'm off to play with my cover band tonight and hope that some of the guitar playing I saw last weekend rubbed off on me, because after some of the vocals I heard, I may never think of myself as a singer again!!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome.

that was a sweet guitar you had with you. I don't know enough to retell that story so tell it here. some guitar players will aprreciate it. Sam sure was impressed with it. they are giving a guitar away tomorrow- and gig bags, picks, pickups--all sorts of stuff. I hope I win! I've been very lucky of late. :wink: The guitar I play was my 1st real 6 string. I got it at the 5 and dime. I played it til my fingers bled. it was the summer of 69. no really. all this is true!! hehe. Weird. BA was channeling me I guess. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have a great show tonight. Let us know. better yet, youtube it!

oh we'll need a setlist too. :D
(Crazy)Dulce Lady
Stereo LP

Postby Liam » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:27 am

This topic deserves a bump, since MRF3 is on the horizon. Just some fun memories.
Liam

"It ain't how hard you can hit. It's how hard you can get it, and keep goin'." - Rocky
Liam
MP3

Previous

Return to MelodicRockFest