Already...

All past and current talk for MelodicRockFest 1, 2 and 3?

Moderator: Andrew

Already...

Postby Liam » Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:18 am

...A fucking week since South Bend. It's unreal. Seems like yesterday that I met all you great people but, alas, it's been a FUCKING WEEK. At about this time last Friday I was walking around SB and hitting Corby's Irish bar. Man..time flies WAY too fast. Alls I can say is THANK YOU to eveyone who got me there and THANK YOU to everyone who made that one of the best weekends of my life. :-)

The South Bender Part 2 story is on it's way...I've just been sidetracked too much to write it.
Liam

"It ain't how hard you can hit. It's how hard you can get it, and keep goin'." - Rocky
Liam
MP3

Re: Already...

Postby Indyjoe » Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:20 am

Liam wrote:...A fucking week since South Bend. It's unreal. Seems like yesterday that I met all you great people but, alas, it's been a FUCKING WEEK. At about this time last Friday I was walking around SB and hitting Corby's Irish bar. Man..time flies WAY too fast. Alls I can say is THANK YOU to eveyone who got me there and THANK YOU to everyone who made that one of the best weekends of my life. :-)

The South Bender Part 2 story is on it's way...I've just been sidetracked too much to write it.

CLEARLY those of us that couldn't(not didn't want to) be there missed a heck of a party. So... don't let it be 10 years until the next one!!!! :)

~Wendy
Indyjoe
8 Track

Postby AR » Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:21 pm

Liam wrote:...A fucking week since South Bend. It's unreal. Seems like yesterday that I met all you great people but, alas, it's been a FUCKING WEEK. At about this time last Friday I was walking around SB and hitting Corby's Irish bar. Man..time flies WAY too fast. Alls I can say is THANK YOU to eveyone who got me there and THANK YOU to everyone who made that one of the best weekends of my life. :-)

Bro, I haven't written part 2 yet either. Go on The Annex and we can colaborate on the rest and publish it in public here.
AR is just a longtime net troll who is bored with trolling just Journey most of the time so he's looking for other places to troll and get reactions.

"StillStanding" from the karaoke Boston forum and night manager at Home Depot
AR
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Moon Beam » Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:33 pm

AR wrote:

Bro, I haven't written part 2 yet either. Go on The Annex and we can colaborate on the rest and publish it in public here.

A Woman wouldn't have taken this long to wright a tale. :lol:
http://moonbeamsmindgrounds.blogspot.com/
Good, Bad Or Ugly, Live It, Love It Or Leave It.
Moon Beam
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Rhiannon » Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:04 am

Moon Beam wrote:A Woman wouldn't have taken this long to wright a tale. :lol:

True, so very true. :lol:
Last edited by Rhiannon on Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rhiannon
MP3

Postby Liam » Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:14 am

AR wrote:

I'll do that. But it'll probably be Monday. After all...there are games on the next couple of days. :lol:
Liam

"It ain't how hard you can hit. It's how hard you can get it, and keep goin'." - Rocky
Liam
MP3

Postby *Laura » Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:07 am

Liam wrote:...A fucking week since South Bend. It's unreal.

And today it's a week since we've seen one of the best rock events ever.Can't believe it was over so fast.

Andrew has to do this again,dammit. :)
Image Available @ LuluBooks.com
*Laura
Stereo LP

Postby TRAGChick » Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:25 pm

Indyjoe wrote:

CLEARLY those of us that couldn't (not didn't want to) be there missed a heck of a party. So... don't let it be 10 years until the next one!!!! :)

~Wendy

Yeah...what Wendy said. 8)
TRAGChick
Compact Disc

Postby SacredEyes » Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:54 am

Liam, you are a class act! Thanks for being the designated bartender and all around entertainer, oh wait that was Ed . . . . singing :o
SacredEyes
Ol' 78

Postby Aaron » Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:03 pm

Liam,

It was a pleasure meeting you in SB. Hopefully we'll get a chance to have such a great reason to come together in the near future (Mac, take note).

L8r bro,

Aaron
Taking life a quarter mile at a time .... [img]
Aaron
Cassette Tape

Postby Liam » Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:58 pm

Imagine if this shit was in Texas next time.....I'll REALLY fuck y'all up. :lol:

Hint hint, 'Drew...HOUSTON. :lol:
Liam

Liam
MP3

Postby Don Wishon » Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:08 am

Dallas...American Airlines hub.
Don Wishon
Ol' 78

Postby Ms_M » Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:08 am

Liam wrote:Imagine if this shit was in Texas next time.....I'll REALLY fuck y'all up. :lol:

That would be SOOOOO awesome! :D
Ms_M
Stereo LP

Postby Andrew » Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:02 pm

Liam wrote:Imagine if this shit was in Texas next time.....I'll REALLY fuck y'all up. :lol:

IF I do this again....Chicago will be the location. Central, contacts, friends...all at hand and I now know the city.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Rick » Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:34 pm

Andrew wrote:

IF I do this again....Chicago will be the location. Central, contacts, friends...all at hand and I now know the city.

That's Americans other hub. :lol:
I like to sit out on the front porch, where the birds can see me, eating a plate of scrambled eggs, just so they know what I'm capable of.
Rick
Super Audio CD

Postby StevePerryHair » Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:36 pm

Andrew wrote:

Wow, you said IF, and that is more promising than you sounded when asked during the planning. I will take that as a sign of hope for another one! Chicago would be cool.
StevePerryHair
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Andrew » Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:52 pm

StevePerryHair wrote:
Andrew wrote:

Wow, you said IF, and that is more promising than you sounded when asked during the planning. I will take that as a sign of hope for another one! Chicago would be cool.

I'd love nothing more than to do another show. Won't be next year though. And a lot of stuff would have to fall into place...including a headline act that would be capable of selling out a venue in it's own right. The rest of the line-up could then be my indulgence and cream on top :)

Oh yes....I have ideas and know what to do and and what not to do should there be a next time ;)
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Liam » Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:19 am

Andrew wrote:
StevePerryHair wrote:
Andrew wrote:

I'd love nothing more than to do another show. Won't be next year though. And a lot of stuff would have to fall into place...including a headline act that would be capable of selling out a venue in it's own right. The rest of the line-up could then be my indulgence and cream on top :)

Oh yes....I have ideas and know what to do and and what not to do should there be a next time ;)

Well...if it's in Chicago next time...get Styx or DDY as the co-headliner with JSS. 'Cause ya know Jeff will blow 'em off stage. :-)
One request though....make sure there's Coors Light instead of Bud Light next time. :lol: j/k
Liam

Liam
MP3

Postby Playitloudforme » Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:54 am

Andrew wrote:
StevePerryHair wrote:
Andrew wrote:

Los Angeles then. There's my vote for city. Besides, wouldn't that cut down on airfare for a lot of your bands?

Chicago's freeways drove me crazy. And it's all Liam's fault.
Playitloudforme
Cassette Tape

Postby Liam » Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:58 am

Playitloudforme wrote:
Andrew wrote:
StevePerryHair wrote:
Andrew wrote:

Los Angeles then. There's my vote for city. Besides, wouldn't that cut down on airfare for a lot of your bands?

Hey now...you offered the ride, Wrong Way Kate. :lol:
Liam

Liam
MP3

Postby Playitloudforme » Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:36 am

Liam wrote:
Playitloudforme wrote:

Yeah, but I'd never leave you stranded hon. It was... entertaining, how's that...??
Playitloudforme
Cassette Tape

Postby Liam » Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:37 pm

Playitloudforme wrote:
Liam wrote:
Playitloudforme wrote:

Yeah, but I'd never leave you stranded hon. It was... entertaining, how's that...??

Entertaining to say the least. You and me belting out Metallica rollin down I-90 (I think)....yea...I think Laura was entertained. :lol:

Thank you again for the ride, darlin'. :-)
Liam

Liam
MP3

Postby Saint John » Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:59 am

Andrew wrote:
StevePerryHair wrote:
Andrew wrote:

New York, Chicago or L.A. I'll go anywhere in the U.S. though. 8)
Saint John
Super Audio CD

Return to MelodicRockFest