Melodicrockfest DVD

All past and current talk for MelodicRockFest 1, 2 and 3?

Moderator: Andrew

Melodicrockfest DVD

Postby donnaplease » Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:13 pm

Andrew:

Is there any possibility of a DVD of the performances at the MRfest? I think it would be wonderful to own, and you said someone in the balcony recorded the entire event.

Pretty please.... :D
donnaplease
Stereo LP

Re: Melodicrockfest DVD

Postby Liam » Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:50 am

donnaplease wrote:Andrew:

Is there any possibility of a DVD of the performances at the MRfest? I think it would be wonderful to own, and you said someone in the balcony recorded the entire event.

Pretty please.... :D

I'm with Donna on this one, bro. Official or unofficial I don't care...I'd just love to get the show. :-)
Liam

"It ain't how hard you can hit. It's how hard you can get it, and keep goin'." - Rocky
Liam
MP3

Postby Andrew » Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:33 am

I did shoot the whole show from the balcony so I could enjoy the show at a later date :)

I haven't yet seen the footage...will arrive here next month I hope. Will examine it then and see. At any rate, nothing was pro-shot or recorded, just a 1 camera official bootleg.

There is some backstage footage also though...so I'll consider all options when things get finalized.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby WalrusOct9 » Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:13 am

I wonder if at least JSS would allow the footage of his performance to be shared...I know he's been given bootleg/audience recordings of his shows by fans before and never seemed to have anything negative to say about the practice (i.e. amateur recordings of shows being shared amongst fans for free, NOT sold). I'm sure there'd be a few willing people (myself included) who could put a DVD up on some torrent sites for anyone interested to download.

I just have a hard time imagining a 1-camera audience video being sold, but at the same time it'd be a pity for that footage to sit around unseen, even if the quality isn't all that great.
-Steve C.
WalrusOct9
Cassette Tape

Postby Liam » Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:51 pm

How about we get that 1 camera bootleg out to the people that were there!?! I'll sell...I MEAN TRADE the rest. :lol:
Liam

"It ain't how hard you can hit. It's how hard you can get it, and keep goin'." - Rocky
Liam
MP3

Postby IngoK » Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:21 pm

I´m sure everybody would be glad to have a DVD of that Event. Doesn´t matter if pro-shot or not.
IngoK
LP

Postby MelodicMark » Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:52 am

Andrew...

Please share what you have with us mate.

That was the best show that I've seen for a very long time. I'd love to sit through it again. It was worth every penny that we spent on coming over to the US.

See you at the next Melodicrockfest. (Soon)

Mark. (UK)
MelodicMark
Fresh Air

Postby MCC620 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:54 am

Bootlegs are more than welcomed. I think everyone who was there would love to have any video commemorating such a great event. :D
~Maria~
Haters Gonna Hate
MCC620
8 Track

Postby Andrew » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:07 am

I haven't even seen the footage taken yet....but as soon as it arrives, I will be examining closely to see what we can do!
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Melissa » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:44 am

Andrew wrote:I haven't even seen the footage taken yet....but as soon as it arrives, I will be examining closely to see what we can do!

Awesome news! 8) 8)
Melissa
Compact Disc

Postby WOLFMAN07 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:13 am

I agree a DVD would be awesome!
That was one of the best shows I have ever seen, and to have a DVD to be able to see it again would be great, especially with all the AWESOME musicians that were there that I probably will never be able to see again.
WOLFMAN07
Radio Waves

Postby sniper16 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:46 pm

maybe you could give then to subscribers of MRX, bump up the price about $10 to defray the cost. if not all maybe just a specific preformer( just JSS of Kevin or Scrap metal or a best of)i would lave to have kevins set or scrap metal
sniper16
8 Track

Postby donnaplease » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:05 am

What's the status of this, Andrew???? :|
donnaplease
Stereo LP

Postby Andrew » Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:04 pm

Still have yet to see any footage of the show or backstage. Any day now...
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Granny » Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:54 am

Andrew, I would pay since I have nothing to trade...I missed 7th Heaven cause I was folding shirts
for someone and helping Pam and Kim....I would love to have a DVD of that show no matter what
the quality. It was awesome! I sure hope you do it again.
Carol

Granny
Stereo LP

Postby SunshineTwilight » Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:51 am

Granny wrote:Andrew, I would pay since I have nothing to trade...I missed 7th Heaven cause I was folding shirts
for someone and helping Pam and Kim....I would love to have a DVD of that show no matter what
the quality. It was awesome! I sure hope you do it again.

I would also like to have a DVD of the show, so I could see what I missed! 8)

Incidently Andrew, I haven't forgotten about the photos. They are "stuck" in my laptop which has yet to be repaired. Still waiting for a new part to be sent. Sony VAIOS are nothing but TROUBLE!!!! :evil:

~Pam~
SunshineTwilight
8 Track

Postby Liam » Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:24 pm

Hey Andrew...any word on this yet? I'd LOVE to have a dvd of this show. Just hope #19 is showing in some shots. :lol:

PS I was wearing a #19 Cowboys jersey to the show for those of you who were clueless about what I said. :lol:
Liam

Liam
MP3

Postby Rocker Chic » Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:36 am

Andrew wrote:I did shoot the whole show from the balcony so I could enjoy the show at a later date :)

I haven't yet seen the footage...will arrive here next month I hope. Will examine it then and see. At any rate, nothing was pro-shot or recorded, just a 1 camera official bootleg.

There is some backstage footage also though...so I'll consider all options when things get finalized.

Andrew, we have a friend who had a ticket to come with us, but had to cancel out at the last minute due to family illnesses. Not only would Brandy and I love (and pay!) to have a copy of this, but it would really be great for Barb to get to see what she missed.

Thanks,
Debbie
Rocker Chic
8 Track

Postby Liam » Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:41 am

Andrew...what'cha got for us, bro? Anything yet??
Liam

Liam
MP3

Postby Andrew » Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:04 pm

Liam wrote:Andrew...what'cha got for us, bro? Anything yet??

Nah....sorry.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Liam » Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:45 am

Andrew wrote:
Liam wrote:Andrew...what'cha got for us, bro? Anything yet??

Nah....sorry.

It's BOOTLEG TIME, bro. :lol:
Liam

Liam
MP3

Return to MelodicRockFest