Jack on the radio

This Boy Needs To Rock

Moderator: Andrew

Jack on the radio

Postby TimS » Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:52 am

Jack filled in for the vacationing morning hosts again earlier this week on my local station. I thought he did a good job again. The normal hosts had him as a guest on Wednesday. They announced that Jack is going to have his own weekly program on the station on Saturdays 11am-3pm U.S. mountain time. You can listen on line at http://www.thefox.com starting this Saturday 7/12. Hopefully the show is a success. He also has his own spot on the "jocks" section of the site. Hopefully that'll be updated regularly as well.
TimS
Fresh Air

Postby jrnyman28 » Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:13 am

I would rather listen to Jack than to Lewis & Floorwax. I want music in the morning. And if you are gonna talk, talk about music. I loved the segment when he was talking to Ted Nugent on the phone and then he played Love Grenade!! The intro to that song is blistering!
jrnyman28
Compact Disc

Postby weatherman90 » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:02 am

jrnyman28 wrote:I would rather listen to Jack than to Lewis & Floorwax. I want music in the morning. And if you are gonna talk, talk about music. I loved the segment when he was talking to Ted Nugent on the phone and then he played Love Grenade!! The intro to that song is blistering!

That song is awesome! The intro in itself is one of the best riffs I've ever heard.
Matt
--------------------------------------
www.melodicrockconcerts.com
weatherman90
Cassette Tape

Return to Night Ranger / Damn Yankees