Is Andrew the only one?

Whatever forum news there might be...see here...and suggest any new forums.

Moderator: Andrew

Is Andrew the only one?

Postby traveler » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:34 pm

...that works on and runs this site? I have been reading and listening on melodicrock.com for a couple years now and have never noticed anyone else credited with reviews or anything. I also noticed the update today about Andrew being sick (get well soon!) and not being able to update. Have you ever considered allowing others to submit reviews or site design? I think this site is THE BEST online for finding out new information and samples from AOR and melodic rock/metal bands. I have literally purchased dozens (if not hundreds) of albums I have heard via the CD Showcase. I am very thankful the clips are long and good quality (most sites just have low quality 30 second samples). But lets be honest, some of the reviews sound like retreads and the ratings are nearly always high unless its just an utter piece of crap. The site is easy to navigate for those of us who have been around a while but for newcomers I would think it looks a bit complicated.
traveler
Fresh Air

Postby Andrew » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:47 pm

Yep...I'm it.

That's how I started out and how it is still today. Grey hair and mental inbalances just a little of the evidence.

As for reviews....some may sound like retreads, maybe cause the albums are retreads also. I write them all...

:)
Andrew
Administrator

Return to MR Site Updates, Forum News & Requests