I Admit The Sandusky Situation Is A Bad Look.

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Postby Rockindeano » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:42 am

S2M wrote:taxpayers won't have to finance the snuff film he'll be filming in the near future with his cellmate, Tyrone.

Awesome! Another "ass rape" analogy given and it consists of a "BLACK GUY." Too funny. And please Sean don't tell me "Tyrone" could be a white dude. hahaha

Black crank and now Tyrone. hahaha
Rockindeano
Forever Deano

Postby Ehwmatt » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:47 am

Michigan Girl wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:Don't tell her to learn the law when she was absoutely right the first time. Of course bail is available, it can also be un-available if a Judge so decides, so what was your point?

For choosing the one in which we do not deem appropriate!!

I find it odd that Sandusky is allowed to speak to the public about this case ...or at least
that his attorney has not advised against it ...rules/laws?!?!?

Attorneys usually have certain obligations/restrictions on speaking to the press about their cases under the attorney ethical rules. But in a highly publicized case like this, Sandusky's lawyer has a lot of leeway to try to put his own spin on the PR.

As far as Sandusky goes, he can say whatever he wants absent a "gag order" from the court, a confidentiality agreement with the prosecution/victims, etc. But ANYTHING he says outside of court (with a few limited restrictions, but certainly anything he said to Costas) can be offered against him as an admission (if he testifies or NOT) or to impeach his credibility/inconsistent statements (if he testifies), either in a civil or criminal case. So for instance, if he were to testify in his own case, the prosecution or a plaintiff lawyer is entitled to offer anything he said to Costas against him.

In contrast, let's say McQueary refused to testify and they wanted to ask JoePa what McQueary said when he came to his home on that Saturday afternoon. That might be "hearsay" and JoePa might not be allowed to testify that McQueary told him he saw Sandusky buttfucking a 10 year old boy.

That's why it's not smart to say ANYTHING when you get in a car accident or get accused of buttfucking boys. You need maximum wiggle room and deniability at trial. In going on with Costas and telling that story, Sandusky and his defense are now pretty much locked into the "I was snapping towels and horseplaying with the kid" defense from here 'til eternity. That might prove very ill-advised.
Ehwmatt
MP3

Postby perryswoman » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:26 am

I'm noit arguing the law. I know it. Juldge did wrong and I believe she will be brought up for judicial review.
Come back Steve Perry!!
perryswoman
Cassette Tape

Postby Don » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:50 am

S2M wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:Don't tell her to learn the law when she was absoutely right the first time. Of course bail is available, it can also be un-available if a Judge so decides, so what was your point?

It was justified. Judging by her second response....

ANYWAY...he's not a flight risk. He is 67 years old, he doesn't have a passport, and he wound up on the phone with Bob Costas last night....if he ends up sucking tailpipe - good for him...taxpayers won't have to finance the snuff film he'll be filming in the near future with his cellmate, Tyrone.

Don't you mean blue movies as opposed to snuff films?
Don
Super Audio CD

Postby S2M » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:51 am

Don wrote:
S2M wrote:

It was justified. Judging by her second response....

ANYWAY...he's not a flight risk. He is 67 years old, he doesn't have a passport, and he wound up on the phone with Bob Costas last night....if he ends up sucking tailpipe - good for him...taxpayers won't have to finance the snuff film he'll be filming in the near future with his cellmate, Tyrone.

Don't you mean blue movies as opposed to snuff films?

I don't know....in the Nick Cage movie 8mm...they were snuff films. Sounded funny when I wrote it... :lol:
Tom Brady IS the G.O.A.T.
S2M
MP3

Postby Michigan Girl » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:48 am

Alleged rape victim disputing account says it never happened.

Can you find that story ff...just posted on my phone
Michigan Girl
MP3

Postby Ehwmatt » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:29 am

Fact Finder wrote:Evidently some of that Costas interview ended up on the cutting room floor...

Legal experts were shocked Jerry Sandusky's lawyer allowed him to be interviewed by Bob Costas on NBC's "Rock Center" Monday night, pointing out that his words are sure to be used against him in court.

But while Costas's interview was forceful and compelling, the full transcript of what Sandusky said wasn't aired until it appeared Tuesday morning on "Today."

At one point, about seven minutes into the interview and after Costas asked Sandusky about the 40-count indictment he faces for sexually abusing boys over a 15-year period, and Sandusky replies that he is innocent of those charges, Costas asks Sandusky if he fits the classic MO of a pedophile.

Sandusky's reply at the 19:01:01:00 mark of the interview is perhaps the most damning of the entire session:

"Well -- you might think that," Sandusky said. "I don't know. (LAUGHS) In terms of -- my relationship with so many, many young people. I would -- I would guess that there are many young people who would come forward. Many more young people who would come forward and say that my methods and -- and what I had done for them made a very positive impact on their life. And I didn't go around seeking out every young person for sexual needs that I've helped. There are many that I didn't have -- I hardly had any contact with who I have helped in many, many ways."

Costas himself seemed stunned by Sandusky’s comments, and perhaps by the fact that he was being interviewed at all. According to Costas, he was preparing to interview Joseph Amendola when the lawyer suddenly offered to get Sandusky on the telephone.

I'm almost starting to wonder if this buffoon lawyer has some kind of pedophilia-legitimizing agenda to push, given the dirt on him impregnating a teenager at age 49.

This whole saga really is like something out of a Law and Order SVU episode.
Ehwmatt
MP3

Postby DrFU » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:01 am

Ehwmatt wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:Evidently some of that Costas interview ended up on the cutting room floor...

Legal experts were shocked Jerry Sandusky's lawyer allowed him to be interviewed by Bob Costas on NBC's "Rock Center" Monday night, pointing out that his words are sure to be used against him in court.

But while Costas's interview was forceful and compelling, the full transcript of what Sandusky said wasn't aired until it appeared Tuesday morning on "Today."

At one point, about seven minutes into the interview and after Costas asked Sandusky about the 40-count indictment he faces for sexually abusing boys over a 15-year period, and Sandusky replies that he is innocent of those charges, Costas asks Sandusky if he fits the classic MO of a pedophile.

Sandusky's reply at the 19:01:01:00 mark of the interview is perhaps the most damning of the entire session:

"Well -- you might think that," Sandusky said. "I don't know. (LAUGHS) In terms of -- my relationship with so many, many young people. I would -- I would guess that there are many young people who would come forward. Many more young people who would come forward and say that my methods and -- and what I had done for them made a very positive impact on their life. And I didn't go around seeking out every young person for sexual needs that I've helped. There are many that I didn't have -- I hardly had any contact with who I have helped in many, many ways."

Costas himself seemed stunned by Sandusky’s comments, and perhaps by the fact that he was being interviewed at all. According to Costas, he was preparing to interview Joseph Amendola when the lawyer suddenly offered to get Sandusky on the telephone.

I'm almost starting to wonder if this buffoon lawyer has some kind of pedophilia-legitimizing agenda to push, given the dirt on him impregnating a teenager at age 49.

This whole saga really is like something out of a Law and Order SVU episode.

Just when you think this thing can't get any more sickening ...
DrFU
Stereo LP

Postby perryswoman » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:07 am

OMG! Any smart persoj would shut their mouth. He's gonna dig his on grave. Good hope he rots in hell
Come back Steve Perry!!
perryswoman
Cassette Tape

Postby Rick » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:20 am

If you haven't heard the Costas interview, it's on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQr4x7yzNxg
I like to sit out on the front porch, where the birds can see me, eating a plate of scrambled eggs, just so they know what I'm capable of.
Rick
Super Audio CD

Postby steveo777 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:23 am

He's probably a charter member of NAMBLA too.
steveo777
MP3

Postby Rick » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:41 am

Rick wrote:If you haven't heard the Costas interview, it's on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQr4x7yzNxg

After listening, I'd say it wasn't the entire interview as the line referenced by the bolded part of FF's post wasn't in there.
I like to sit out on the front porch, where the birds can see me, eating a plate of scrambled eggs, just so they know what I'm capable of.
Rick
Super Audio CD

Postby Journey/Survivor » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:47 am

Fact Finder wrote:Taco Party at PennState: "You invited Jerry?..... I thought Jerry gave you the creeps."

:D

:lol:
Journey/Survivor
Stereo LP

Postby geminix » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:17 pm

in July, JoePa transferred ownership of his home to his wife for a dollar.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/16/sport ... for-1.html
geminix
Ol' 78

Postby Ehwmatt » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:21 pm

geminix wrote:in July, JoePa transferred ownership of his home to his wife for a dollar.

Maybe i'm only seeing a small part of the house in the picture, but that house is worth almost $600K? WtF?
Ehwmatt
MP3

Postby S2M » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:23 pm

S2M
MP3

Postby Ehwmatt » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:28 pm

You are in good form lately. Great reference. Can't believe I didn't fuckin think of that ! :evil:
Ehwmatt
MP3

Postby perryswoman » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:33 pm

geminix wrote:in July, JoePa transferred ownership of his home to his wife for a dollar.

He did this because he knew what was about to go down. Sorry won't work. Less than 5 years he's still on the hook for any and all lawsuits.
Come back Steve Perry!!
perryswoman
Cassette Tape

Postby geminix » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:39 pm

perryswoman wrote:

He did this because he knew what was about to go down. Sorry won't work. Less than 5 years he's still on the hook for any and all lawsuits.

Yeah this article makes it seem like he KNEW something was going to go down. I really hope that wasn't the case but it sure doesnt look good.
geminix
Ol' 78

Postby Don » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:41 pm

geminix wrote:
perryswoman wrote:

Yeah this article makes it seem like he KNEW something was going to go down. I really hope that wasn't the case but it sure doesnt look good.

I thought the laws changed when it comes to transferring assets under market value.
Don
Super Audio CD

Postby perryswoman » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:42 pm

geminix wrote:
perryswoman wrote:

It sure doesn't. I doubt he will be around many more years. The stress of all the investigations and lawsuits will do him in, in the end.
Come back Steve Perry!!
perryswoman
Cassette Tape

Postby RossValoryRocks » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:42 pm

Don wrote:
geminix wrote:
perryswoman wrote:

I thought the laws changed when it comes to transferring assets under market value.

Not to a spouse or a child.
RossValoryRocks
Stereo LP

Postby Ehwmatt » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:55 pm

It's gotta be rough knowing the rest of his days will be spent in court rooms, depositions, and other legal proceedings.
Ehwmatt
MP3

Postby Red13JoePa » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:33 am

Smart move by Joe. You build the arc before the storm.

Wonder about the place in Avalon now...been assessed @ $3.9 mil.
"I love almost everybody."---Rocky Balboa 1990
"Let's reform this thing.Let's go out and get some guys who want to work and go do it"--Neal Schon February, 2001
"I looked at Neal, and I just saw a guy who really wants his band back"-JCain 2/01
Red13JoePa
MP3

Postby Red13JoePa » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:23 am

Lawyer saying the real estate transfer was a coincidence.
"I love almost everybody."---Rocky Balboa 1990
"Let's reform this thing.Let's go out and get some guys who want to work and go do it"--Neal Schon February, 2001
"I looked at Neal, and I just saw a guy who really wants his band back"-JCain 2/01
Red13JoePa
MP3

Postby steveo777 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:03 am

Ehwmatt wrote:It's gotta be rough knowing the rest of his days will be spent in court rooms, depositions, and other legal proceedings.

He could always ex-pat to a different country. Fuck, I think I might, were I in a position like that!
steveo777
MP3

Postby Rick » Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:45 am

steveo777 wrote:
Ehwmatt wrote:It's gotta be rough knowing the rest of his days will be spent in court rooms, depositions, and other legal proceedings.

He could always ex-pat to a different country. Fuck, I think I might, were I in a position like that!

If that's a possible scenario, I don't see how anyone wouldn't. He could live on the beach in St. Barts with that retirement.
Rick
Super Audio CD

Postby S2M » Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:20 am

McQueery is waffling....just saying.
S2M
MP3

Postby steveo777 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:35 am

Fact Finder wrote:PeterAlexander Peter Alexander by BreakingNews

#BREAKING New judge assigned for #Sandusky prelim hrg on 12/7 after concerns about judge who freed #Sandusky on bail.

Bail should have been denied and the perp left in jail so, perhaps, he would have an opportunity to be molested too
steveo777
MP3

Postby Rockindeano » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:54 am

steveo777 wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:PeterAlexander Peter Alexander by BreakingNews

#BREAKING New judge assigned for #Sandusky prelim hrg on 12/7 after concerns about judge who freed #Sandusky on bail.

Bail should have been denied and the perp left in jail so, perhaps, he would have an opportunity to be molested too

Really? What if, just what if Sandusky is right, and he did not commit these crimes? Like it or not, in this country, one is innocent until proven guilty.
Rockindeano
Forever Deano

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara