I Admit The Sandusky Situation Is A Bad Look.

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Postby Rockindeano » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:59 am

Fact Finder wrote:PENN STATE

Get your Major in Minors

:lol:

sorry Red and ebake... :wink:

What are you sorry for? Pennitentiary State is rotten to the fucking core. I say blow that heap of shit up and light it on fire.
Rockindeano
Forever Deano

Postby Don » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:19 am

Get your Major in Minors

Penn Rape.
Don
Super Audio CD

Postby steveo777 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:26 am

Penn has a penis problem.
steveo777
MP3

Postby Ehwmatt » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:40 am

Fact Finder wrote:uh-OH!........video with new man at link...this dude seems for real.. :shock:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/victim-penn-st ... d=14960575

New Victim Says Penn State Officials 'Rejected' His Claims That a University Professor Allegedly Molested Him

Hmm.. a little fuel on the fire re: the Sandusky/Second Mile child sex ring?
Ehwmatt
MP3

Postby hoagiepete » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:27 am

Uh oh. Now it is time for Penn State and anyone even remotely associated with the creep to now be raped. The trial lawyers are ready to pounce! Look out!
hoagiepete
Cassette Tape

Postby steveo777 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:27 pm

Rockindeano wrote:
steveo777 wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:PeterAlexander Peter Alexander by BreakingNews

#BREAKING New judge assigned for #Sandusky prelim hrg on 12/7 after concerns about judge who freed #Sandusky on bail.

Bail should have been denied and the perp left in jail so, perhaps, he would have an opportunity to be molested too

Really? What if, just what if Sandusky is right, and he did not commit these crimes? Like it or not, in this country, one is innocent until proven guilty.

Dean, you know this fucker is red assed guilty. Don't fuck with me, you know the truth. Do I need to send Hollie and Natalie over to sit on your head and fart in your ears to get that brain of yours straightened out? :wink:
steveo777
MP3

Postby perryswoman » Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:19 pm

Fact Finder wrote:PeterAlexander Peter Alexander by BreakingNews

#BREAKING New judge assigned for #Sandusky prelim hrg on 12/7 after concerns about judge who freed #Sandusky on bail.

Thank you very much! :D :D
Come back Steve Perry!!
perryswoman
Cassette Tape

Postby Rockindeano » Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:02 pm

steveo777 wrote:
Dean, you know this fucker is red assed guilty. Don't fuck with me, you know the truth. Do I need to send Hollie and Natalie over to sit on your head and fart in your ears to get that brain of yours straightened out? :wink:

No, I do not know if he is guilty. I wasn't there, and he is denying the claims. Do I think he is probably guilty? You bet, but man, I have seen others I thought for sure were guilty who were not. The one security cat in the ATL fior the Summer Games wh was accused of blowing shit up- he ended up being 100% innocent. Just saying.

As for Nat and Holls coming over to sit on my face? I love eating nice moist clam. I can see Nats ditch, but Holly's is a real mystery to me. I have always wanted to eat her til she passed out then fuck the living shit out of her....I am serious and have told her so. She has always kept me interested and wanting her for some reason.
Rockindeano
Forever Deano

Postby steveo777 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:34 pm

Rockindeano wrote:
steveo777 wrote:

No, I do not know if he is guilty. I wasn't there, and he is denying the claims. Do I think he is probably guilty? You bet, but man, I have seen others I thought for sure were guilty who were not. The one security cat in the ATL fior the Summer Games wh was accused of blowing shit up- he ended up being 100% innocent. Just saying.

As for Nat and Holls coming over to sit on my face? I love eating nice moist clam. I can see Nats ditch, but Holly's is a real mystery to me. I have always wanted to eat her til she passed out then fuck the living shit out of her....I am serious and have told her so. She has always kept me interested and wanting her for some reason.

That was really deep, infact, balls deep. 8) :lol:
But, as far as guilty again, this dude is not right and I bet he's even fucked his own mother. :shock:
People who do this kind of shit were probably either buggered as a young lad, or his mum made him go down on her.
What do you wanna bet?
steveo777
MP3

Postby Red13JoePa » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:41 am

Get your Major in Minors

All good dude!
"I love almost everybody."---Rocky Balboa 1990
"Let's reform this thing.Let's go out and get some guys who want to work and go do it"--Neal Schon February, 2001
"I looked at Neal, and I just saw a guy who really wants his band back"-JCain 2/01
Red13JoePa
MP3

Postby AlteredDNA » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:43 am

Penn State buttons pulled over possible double meanings in light of sex abuse scandal

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index. ... _over.html

I Love Pineapple!!!
AlteredDNA
Cassette Tape

Postby Rick » Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:24 am

Fact Finder wrote:Exclusive: Jerry Sandusky interview prompts long-ago victims to contact lawyer

Published: Thursday, November 17, 2011, 2:00 AM

STATE COLLEGE, Pa. -- Jerry Sandusky’s primetime television interview Monday led several potential victims to come forward and consider sharing their story, according to two State College attorneys.

Hearing his voice and his words proclaiming no wrong — while admitting he showered innocently with young boys — was a trigger for some who say they were abused by the former Penn State defensive coordinator. One said it went back to the 1970s, around the time Sandusky founded the charity that prosecutors say was his axis for finding victims.

“They’re literally processing it right in front of us,” attorney Andy Shubin said. “They have kept it from their families, moms, brothers and sisters. ... The folks we talked to are largely folks in their 20s, who in a lot of cases have never told their story before.”

Shubin, who is working closely with attorney Justine Andronici, has also teamed up with psychologists, social workers and a national child sex abuse organization so that these people can seek mental help along with possible legal recourse.

Many, Shubin says, haven’t yet decided if they are going to talk to police. Some cases might be too old for a viable prosecution.

But all are seeking to heal, Shubin said, and their pain was re-triggered by Sandusky’s interview Monday night with NBC’s Bob Costas.

“I spent about half the day in kitchens and living rooms, speaking with victims of Sandusky’s molestation and processing with them the effects of Jerry Sandusky being on television and Jerry Sandusky denying wrongdoing," Shubin said. "And what I found was that these folks are being re-traumatized.”

Shubin said he couldn’t put a number to his conversations. At this point, he said, it isn’t clear how many people he consulted with will end up coming forward and telling their stories to police.

Authorities have set up a tip line for this case, but won’t say how many new victims have come forward. No more charges have been filed, and state police rebutted claims by the New York Times that there were 10 new victims.

Some of those who talked to Shubin are afraid of retribution from Penn State-crazed fans, or being blamed — like one victim — for the downfall of Joe Paterno.

Mike Gillum, the psychologist working with the Clinton County boy who first came forward to authorities in 2008 and whose statement led to the grand jury investigation, said Wednesday that the teen boy is having trouble in school because he is being bullied.

Coming forward has led to threats and verbal abuse, Gillum said.

“In some cases we’re finding that they are hiding in a fairly remote area, they are afraid of being discovered,” Shubin said about the people he talked to Wednesday.

Others have already come forward and say they were dissuaded from being honest, he said.

“In some cases they have disclosed something in careful ways to people in positions of authority and they were not believed,” Andronici said. “They were, in some cases, scolded and silenced.”

Shubin and Andronici released a statement Tuesday outlining their plan to take civil action on behalf of victims who want to pursue that kind of relief.

Shubin is well-known in State College for his civil rights work, and is often sought out by crime victims for representation. He has a reputation for taking on Penn State in other lawsuits.

“The word is getting out that we have the interest of the victims,” Andronici said. “People know who Andy is, they know who I am. They see that we’re in a position to advise them as they navigate this. It’s an extremely daunting process — getting prepared in their mind to deal with this.”

Wow. Thanks for the post, FF.
I like to sit out on the front porch, where the birds can see me, eating a plate of scrambled eggs, just so they know what I'm capable of.
Rick
Super Audio CD

Postby Michigan Girl » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:07 am

Not that I care about sandusky...but his
Atty. Should've muzzled him...as I thought.
Michigan Girl
MP3

Postby Ehwmatt » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:15 am

Fact Finder wrote:Exclusive: Jerry Sandusky interview prompts long-ago victims to contact lawyer

Published: Thursday, November 17, 2011, 2:00 AM

STATE COLLEGE, Pa. -- Jerry Sandusky’s primetime television interview Monday led several potential victims to come forward and consider sharing their story, according to two State College attorneys.

Hearing his voice and his words proclaiming no wrong — while admitting he showered innocently with young boys — was a trigger for some who say they were abused by the former Penn State defensive coordinator. One said it went back to the 1970s, around the time Sandusky founded the charity that prosecutors say was his axis for finding victims.

“They’re literally processing it right in front of us,” attorney Andy Shubin said. “They have kept it from their families, moms, brothers and sisters. ... The folks we talked to are largely folks in their 20s, who in a lot of cases have never told their story before.”

It makes perfect sense... people don't just wake up one day in their late 50s and decide to start being a pedophile.
Ehwmatt
MP3

Postby AlteredDNA » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:53 am

Michigan Girl wrote:Not that I care about sandusky...but his
Atty. Should've muzzled him...as I thought.

Maybe his attorney had ulterior motives...
I Love Pineapple!!!
AlteredDNA
Cassette Tape

Postby slucero » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:09 pm

if Sandusky was operating a sex-peddling operation, as has been alleged... and some of the beneficiaries were on the board of Second Mile... they outta be shitting there pants right about now...

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

~Albert Einstein
slucero
Compact Disc

Postby RossValoryRocks » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:20 pm

slucero wrote:if Sandusky was operating a sex-peddling operation, as has been alleged... and some of the beneficiaries were on the board of Second Mile... they outta be shitting there pants right about now...

If I were Sandusky I would be worried about the potential Federal charges...taking a kid across statelines for the purpose of sex (Alamo Bowl)...the board should be worried about the charge of setting up a criminal enterprise (Second Mile) for the purpose of luring kids (More and more kids are coming forward from earlier and earlier, remember Second Mile was set up in '77) and if they knew about it aiding and abetting.

I hope they all burn.
RossValoryRocks
Stereo LP

Postby Ehwmatt » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:26 pm

Allegations that Syracuse BBall Assistant molested a team ball boy dating back to the 1980s. This is gonna be the next Catholic Church scandal. In hindsight, it makes perfect sense: what better environment to prey on boys than this athletic environment?
Ehwmatt
MP3

Postby S2M » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:50 pm

Tom Brady IS the G.O.A.T.
S2M
MP3

Postby RedWingFan » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:58 pm

Don't know if any of you seen it. But South Park takes some swings at PSU! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZudPTS_QDE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXZlH_2O ... re=related
Seven Wishes wrote:"Abysmal? He's the most proactive President since Clinton, and he's bringing much-needed change for the better to a nation that has been tyrannized by the worst President since Hoover."- 7 Wishes on Pres. Obama
RedWingFan
Digital Audio Tape

Postby geminix » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:46 pm

geminix
Ol' 78

Postby Red13JoePa » Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:37 am

Jim Boeheim MUST be fired at Syracuse RIGHT now.

Figure out the rest later.
"Let's reform this thing.Let's go out and get some guys who want to work and go do it"--Neal Schon February, 2001
"I looked at Neal, and I just saw a guy who really wants his band back"-JCain 2/01
Red13JoePa
MP3

Postby Ehwmatt » Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:48 am

Red13JoePa wrote:Jim Boeheim MUST be fired at Syracuse RIGHT now.

You need to get Paterno's cock out of your mouth for two seconds. So far, the facts (let alone the actual allegations) couldn't be more different other than the commonality of a grown man long-tenured as an assistant coach trying to fuck a young boy :

Syracuse police are investigating an allegation that longtime Syracuse University basketball assistant coach Bernie Fine molested a team ball boy for more than a dozen years, according to a report on ESPN...

The alleged victim, Bobby Davis, who is 39, told ESPN that Fine molested him beginning in 1983 and that it occurred at SU basketball facilities, on road trips, and during the 1987 Final Four.

Davis said he didn't tell Boeheim about the abuse.
Ehwmatt
MP3

Postby RossValoryRocks » Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:36 am

Fact Finder wrote:Federal officials 'looking hard' at allegations that Jerry Sandusky crossed state lines to commit child abuse, source tells @NBCNews

He did...took the kid to the Alamo Bowl...it is most definately a Federal crime to take a minor across a state line for the purpose of having sex with them...and the list goes on of charges...because he did it in Texas...so Texas will get a shot...Good ole' Sandusky is going to learn soon why they call prison the pokey..."But but Warden...we were just wrestling, naked, in the shower with him!! Nevermind that his ass looks like a gallon mayo jar...it was just wrestling!"
RossValoryRocks
Stereo LP

Postby Red13JoePa » Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:43 am

Ehwmatt wrote:

You need to get Paterno's cock out of your mouth for two seconds. So far, the facts (let alone the actual allegations) couldn't be more different other than the commonality of a grown man long-tenured as an assistant coach trying to fuck a young boy :

Syracuse police are investigating an allegation that longtime Syracuse University basketball assistant coach Bernie Fine molested a team ball boy for more than a dozen years, according to a report on ESPN...

The alleged victim, Bobby Davis, who is 39, told ESPN that Fine molested him beginning in 1983 and that it occurred at SU basketball facilities, on road trips, and during the 1987 Final Four.

As you say, "so far."

I'll continue to wait I'll leave the (pre)judging to people like you.
Red13JoePa
MP3

Postby Ehwmatt » Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:29 am

Red13JoePa wrote:
Ehwmatt wrote:

As you say, "so far."

I'll continue to wait I'll leave the (pre)judging to people like you.

Yep, and "so far," the facts sworn to under oath from the outset of the Paterno thing indicated that Penn State had no choice but to fire Paterno.

I'm disappointed you would say I've "prejudged" Paterno. I've been even-handed here and in discussing this with real life people. I feel for the guy's legacy being ruined. And I'll be the first to say that on the facts we have right now, he does not deserve to be "charged" or "thrown in jail" like the lynch mob said. But right now, unless McQueary perjured himself and other accounts are false, Paterno did some things that left the Penn State Board with no choice but to fire him. That includes his trying to take the reins in one last power play and asserting he would be retiring at the end of the season when he knew damn well the decision was no longer his.

But I don't particularly fault JoePa. It would take more than a mere man to not want to hold on to the type of power and influence he had for years and years. But in the end, his thirst for the status and power of being Joe Paterno, head coach, did him in. History is rife with examples of people in all walks of life (politicians, rock stars, kings/queens, coaches etc.) not knowing when to throw the towel in and tarnishing their legacies for it. JoePa is just one of many.

Moreover, I've defended McQueary when most people can't recognize his situation was far more difficult than instincts and radio talking heads would lead you to believe. I'm not out to lynch PSU.

Anyway, all those facts/allegations are completely lacking right now re: Boeheim. Maybe that will change. All told, that leads to you looking ridiculous in your original crude analogy about "firing Boeheim and figuring the rest out later."

Just like it was sad to see OSU people pointing at Miami and PSU, it's sad to see PSU fans try to analogize this Boeheim thing to Paterno to make themselves feel better. No one's a winner.
Ehwmatt
MP3

Postby Red13JoePa » Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:33 am

And I'm disappointed youd' tell me take his cock out of my mouth for simply withholding jusdgement.
Red13JoePa
MP3

Postby Ehwmatt » Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:34 am

Fact Finder wrote:BreakingNews

Scott Paterno says his father, Joe Paterno, has a treatable form of lung cancer - @AP

5 minutes ago

Joe's not long for this world. Lung cancer or not, he lived for Penn State football. He's old and the only thing he can look forward to any more is being swamped with subpoenas, deposition notices, and court summonses for the rest of his life. His spirit will be crushed. And at that age, that tends to crush the body. Sad situation.
Ehwmatt
MP3

Postby geminix » Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:59 pm

Apparently Paterno had a few run ins with the standards and conduct officer of PSU back in 2005 and again in 2007.

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/spo ... e-Fallout/
geminix
Ol' 78

Postby Ehwmatt » Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:45 am

Fact Finder wrote:Penn St. cops report 2000 pool assault

STATE COLLEGE, Pa. -- Penn State University police say they've referred another previous incident of indecent assault to the Attorney General's Office.

The Centre Daily Times reports Sunday that chief Tyrone Parham says the assault "by a known individual" took place in an outdoor swimming pool building sometime between June 1, 2000 and Aug. 30, 2000.

The report was made to university police on Wednesday by a person who was a visitor to the pool.

The paper reports that Parham couldn't say if the "known individual" is Jerry Sandusky, the former Penn State defensive coordinator who's been charged with 40 counts of child sex abuse after a two-year investigation by the Attorney General's Office. Sandusky says he's innocent.

In other developments, the Patriot-News of Harrisburg reports that the first alleged abuse victim of Sandusky has withdrawn from his Clinton County, Pa. high school because of bullying.

The victim's psychologist, Mike Gillum, told the paper that Central Mountain High School students were misplacing their anger at Joe Paterno's firing and blaming the 17-year-old, who left the school in the middle of his senior year after experiencing a rash of verbal taunting and name-calling.

Gillum also noted that school officials neglected to offer guidance and counseling for fellow students.

The officials were unavailable for comment Sunday, the paper reported.

These stupid motherless fucks in State College are beyond the pale. At first, I was sympathetic to their hero going down in such a disappointing way (even though I think JoePa is culpable). After seeing the way they've handled this, however, fuck them and the horses they rode in on. They're a bunch of stupid fucks.
Ehwmatt
MP3

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara