Dave on Colbert RE: EOTT lawsuit

RIP Frankie's Playtoy

Moderator: Andrew

Dave on Colbert RE: EOTT lawsuit

Postby JTRock » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:12 pm

JTRock
Ol' 78

Postby Brett » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:06 am

Classic! Dave sounded pretty good too (bit rough around the edges, but easily forgiven) - hope Frankie doesn't sue him as well (by mistake or otherwise!).
Brett
Ol' 78

Postby DavidWT » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:46 pm

Haha! That's great. Thanks for posting that.
:lol:
DavidWT
LP

Postby Tito » Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:06 am

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but as I type this message, no one has commented in the Journey forum in well over a day and closing in on two days. That is by far the longest drought in that forum and I'll go as far to say I think it's the first time ever there hasn't been at least one post per day in that forum. Even though they're off the road right now, the fan intensity, if you will, for the band may be at an all time low. They're in trouble.
Tito
Stereo LP

Postby Mikele » Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:35 am

go type in something, then! They're still able to tour extensively, so no trouble for them
Mikele
45 RPM

Postby Journey/Survivor » Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:10 pm

Tito wrote:I don't mean to hijack this thread, but as I type this message, no one has commented in the Journey forum in well over a day and closing in on two days. That is by far the longest drought in that forum and I'll go as far to say I think it's the first time ever there hasn't been at least one post per day in that forum. Even though they're off the road right now, the fan intensity, if you will, for the band may be at an all time low. They're in trouble.

I think that back a month or so ago I didn't see one post made in the Journey forum for two straight days?

To be honest, it's not very fun for me to post on there lately do to all of the assholes that just want to bash the band for no reason at all. Morons claiming that mediocre guitarists are better than Neal Schon. Schon and Cain are devils, Perry and Soto are gods. etc, etc.
Journey/Survivor
Stereo LP

Postby Eyeof » Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:24 am

That was funny...however I agree, I would be scared to death if i were Dave...I'm sure Frankie's next lawsuit will be aimed at him now! Oh no!!!!
Eyeof
Cassette Tape

Postby Red13JoePa » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:23 am

Journey/Survivor wrote:
Tito wrote:I don't mean to hijack this thread, but as I type this message, no one has commented in the Journey forum in well over a day and closing in on two days. That is by far the longest drought in that forum and I'll go as far to say I think it's the first time ever there hasn't been at least one post per day in that forum. Even though they're off the road right now, the fan intensity, if you will, for the band may be at an all time low. They're in trouble.

I think that back a month or so ago I didn't see one post made in the Journey forum for two straight days?

To be honest, it's not very fun for me to post on there lately do to all of the assholes that just want to bash the band for no reason at all. Morons claiming that mediocre guitarists are better than Neal Schon. Schon and Cain are devils, Perry and Soto are gods. etc, etc.

It pretty much drove me out of there.
"I love almost everybody."---Rocky Balboa 1990
"Let's reform this thing.Let's go out and get some guys who want to work and go do it"--Neal Schon February, 2001
"I looked at Neal, and I just saw a guy who really wants his band back"-JCain 2/01
Red13JoePa
MP3

Postby Joe Vana » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:11 am

Eyeof wrote:That was funny...however I agree, I would be scared to death if i were Dave...I'm sure Frankie's next lawsuit will be aimed at him now! Oh no!!!!

Not at all....but it is Interesting that I saw JP (who has NOTHING to do with the lawsuit, and can't) and DB, yet I see FS nowhere....FS is doing this for the right reasons, and others see it as a chance to ride his coattails to promote their own crap....

I expected as much......JV
The World was flat once....what happened??
Joe Vana
Cassette Tape

Postby Joe Vana » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:13 am

Journey/Survivor wrote:

That forum is a scary place!!!!!!
The World was flat once....what happened??
Joe Vana
Cassette Tape

Postby JTRock » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:51 am

Joe Vana wrote:
Eyeof wrote:That was funny...however I agree, I would be scared to death if i were Dave...I'm sure Frankie's next lawsuit will be aimed at him now! Oh no!!!!

Not at all....but it is Interesting that I saw JP (who has NOTHING to do with the lawsuit, and can't) and DB, yet I see FS nowhere....FS is doing this for the right reasons, and others see it as a chance to ride his coattails to promote their own crap....

I expected as much......JV

Just wondering what is being promoted....
JTRock
Ol' 78

Postby Eyeof » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:47 am

No kidding...i'd be pleased if DB just had something to promote! I still don't know why they have to say the "original" singer of Tiger...he is the singer of tiger right?
Eyeof
Cassette Tape

Postby Red13JoePa » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:51 am

Joe Vana wrote:
Journey/Survivor wrote:

That forum is a scary place!!!!!!

If you're a member of Journey.
"I love almost everybody."---Rocky Balboa 1990
"Let's reform this thing.Let's go out and get some guys who want to work and go do it"--Neal Schon February, 2001
"I looked at Neal, and I just saw a guy who really wants his band back"-JCain 2/01
Red13JoePa
MP3

Postby Eyeof » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:58 am

I tell you the place to go is the Bryan Adams forum...that guy is up to some incredible s$it!
Eyeof
Cassette Tape

Return to Survivor / Jim Peterik / Toby Hitchcock / Pride Of Lions / Marc Scherer / Sir Jimi (RIP)