How many Times

A holy shrine for the killer AOR band.

Moderator: Andrew

How many Times

Postby lordreo » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:11 pm

Hey guys,

I already asked this on the noticeboard. but I thought maybe it is better to ask here.
I just got the Mecca Demos through MR-X and I loved "How many Times". Does anybody know if that was ever finished and published? And if it was, where to buy it?

greets
Roy
lordreo
Ol' 78

Re: How many Times

Postby Joe Vana » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:40 pm

lordreo wrote:Hey guys,

I already asked this on the noticeboard. but I thought maybe it is better to ask here.
I just got the Mecca Demos through MR-X and I loved "How many Times". Does anybody know if that was ever finished and published? And if it was, where to buy it?

greets
Roy
Hi Roy....it is the Japanese Bonus track on Mecca II.....have a great day...and Thanks!!!
The World was flat once....what happened??
Joe Vana
Cassette Tape

Postby lordreo » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:59 pm

Hi Joe

Thanks for your answer. Though I really like undeniable and "How many Times" seems to be cool, I don't think I have the money to buy the CD a second time :) Can I ask why it was decided to include this track on the japanese release only?

BTW: I also wanted to wish you a good recovery (don't really know how to say that in English). I hope you find a singer that can do what you need for Mecca III.

Greets Roy
lordreo
Ol' 78

Postby Joe Vana » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:10 am

lordreo wrote:Hi Joe

Thanks for your answer. Though I really like undeniable and "How many Times" seems to be cool, I don't think I have the money to buy the CD a second time :) Can I ask why it was decided to include this track on the japanese release only?

BTW: I also wanted to wish you a good recovery (don't really know how to say that in English). I hope you find a singer that can do what you need for Mecca III.

Greets Roy

Hi Roy...

Japanese releases always have a bonus track because they ALWAYS request one....On Andrews new compilation CD is the Original demo of the song....Pat Mastelotto of Mr. Mister and King Crimson is on drums, and Ed Tossing (Dennis Deyoung, Styx) plays keys....It was a one take scratch vocal....a fun listen....

I am recovering nicely, and have also recovered mentally from a very rough year....sometimes you need to just leave the past behind before you can truly move forward....

Have a great one!!!!

JV
The World was flat once....what happened??
Joe Vana
Cassette Tape

Return to Mecca