MelodicRockFest 3 - Date!

All past and current talk for MelodicRockFest 1, 2 and 3?

Moderator: Andrew

MelodicRockFest 3 - Date!

Postby Andrew » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:02 am

Folks...I am very excited to confirm that MelodicRockFest 3 has a full GREEN light and will take place in Chicago over a full weekend of serious rock n roll - Friday September 27th, Saturday 29th and Sunday 29th.
Friday – All acoustic night!
Saturday – Midday till midnight!
Sunday – Midday till late!

Hosting the weekend festivities will be the very fabulous and newly opened H.O.M.E. Bar Chicago in Arlington Heights (close to O'Hare Airport) www.homebarchicago.com

The lineup is just about fully confirmed and locked down, just a few tweaks needed before the full announcement will be made in a week or so. Stay tuned for the exact timing of that.
Also to be announced alongside the lineup will be ticket pricing, weekend VIP packages and some special Meet & Greet options, although for those content to hang in the spacious event room, there will be plenty of roaming around by the artists gathered for the weekend.

The H.O.M.E. Bar is also “home” to a great sports bar, with a full restaurant to keep everyone satisfied during the event.
There will be several vendors on site selling some cool music and merch and I am currently negotiating with a hotel chain for event discount rates for rooms.

ALL these details will be revealed in the next 2 weeks with tickets on sale early in March.

Keep those calendars free for the weekend of September 27-29, 2013. MelodicRockFest is coming back to Chicago!
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Tito » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:52 pm

Heard about this place. Just watched a few videos. Are we going to be clubbing? :lol:

May not be a bad idea, we need to diversify.

In all seriousness, good luck in this venture. I hope it works out. Can I come? :lol:
Tito
Stereo LP

Postby Andrew » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:59 pm

Tito wrote:Can I come? :lol:

You paying? :)

Love nothing more than to see you again!
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Liam » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:16 pm

You need a repeat of the 1st one. :wink:
Liam

"It ain't how hard you can hit. It's how hard you can get it, and keep goin'." - Rocky
Liam
MP3

Postby Tito » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:22 pm

Andrew wrote:
Tito wrote:Can I come? :lol:

You paying? :)

Love nothing more than to see you again!

Do you want me to start a "Suggestions for Andrew" thread to help give you ideas for MR 3 Fest? I know the people out there would love to help you and give you ideas and I know how much you love getting suggestions for these events. :lol: :P :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Tito
Stereo LP

Postby Abbath » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:15 am

I can tell you guys this much the venue is very nice.
I just went and saw Blue Oyster Cult (invading Australia in April 18, 19, 21 and 25th) there and it was a great time.

https://www.facebook.com/HOME.Bar.Chicago/photos_stream

R U Ready To Rock
Golden Age of Leather
Burnin' For You
Shooting Shark
Buck's Boogie
Black Blade
ME 262
Last Days of May
Godzilla
Reaper

Summa Cum Laude
Cities On Flame

Abbath
Ol' 78

Re: MelodicRockFest 3 - Date!

Postby Abbath » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:48 am

"The important thing is not to say democracy's a myth in our country. We have to make it stronger and stronger until it becomes the profoundly realistic American way of life and crowds out the myths." - Ralph Nader
Abbath
Ol' 78

Return to MelodicRockFest