I'm done with you people

Paradise Theater

Moderator: Andrew

I'm done with you people

Postby Toph » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:10 am

So long. You all are all quite pathetic. See you later.
Toph
Stereo LP

Re: I'm done with you people

Postby yogi » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:16 am

Froy did this 23 times before we lost him for good. He's now geting drunk far too often and blowing Chunks.

See ya in a week (or less)

P.S. Who is putting up the $100 Visa gift card for the post that flushes out Poth?

P.P. S: O/U on Poths next post is 13 days.

P.S.P.S: I always thought that with the name Boomchild this poster(female??) was usually partial to DDY. Right or wrong??
yogi
Stereo LP

Location: Carthage, Texas (FREE health care, housing, autos, gas, food, entertainment, FOR ALL!!)

Postby Hollywood » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:49 pm

You people?
"We Were Born To Be Loved'"
Hollywood
LP

Postby Everett » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:58 am

I would praise god but since I'm an atheist I'll just do
the happy dance 8)
All in a day's work
Everett
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:58 am

yogi wrote:P.S.P.S: I always thought that with the name Boomchild this poster(female??) was usually partial to DDY. Right or wrong??

In an effort to be more politically correct and reduce the chances of offending anyone, I am "gender neutral". 8) Yes, I would say that I am partial to DDY's contributions to Styx then the others. But, that doesn't mean that I an blinded to reality and think the guy walks on water and can do no wrong.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby masque » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:36 am

damn what are we going to do without all of his inside info now?
masque
Cassette Tape

Postby Archetype » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:48 am

You might be able to find peace through the revolutionary and brilliant Juche ideology that Eternal Leader comrade Kim Il Sung so graciously shared with the world.
"It's really important if you're going to remain a valid band that you play your new stuff. Otherwise you become a parody of what you started out doing." - Janick Gers of Iron Maiden
Archetype
Stereo LP

Postby yogi » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:22 am

Theres no need to fear...... I know a guy, that knows a guy, that knows a guy that has ALL the info on EVERYTHING DDY & STYX.

Look for the scoop soon!!!
yogi
Stereo LP

Location: Carthage, Texas (FREE health care, housing, autos, gas, food, entertainment, FOR ALL!!)

Postby Monker » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:01 pm

Toph wrote:So long. You all are all quite pathetic. See you later.

Thanks for all the fish.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:04 pm

masque wrote:damn what are we going to do without all of his inside info now?

Well, every few days remember that Dennis wants a reunion and everyone on this forum are clueless idiots.

If you do that, you'll never miss him.
Monker
MP3

Postby masque » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:05 pm

^ hey thanks monker.....I had lost my way, now I'm back on track!!!! 8) maybe I caaaaaan survive without toph telling what is what.
masque
Cassette Tape

Postby Baron Von Bielski » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:41 pm

I find it even more pathetic that there was a need to announce his departure.
BVB
Baron Von Bielski
8 Track

Postby masque » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:37 pm

Baron Von Bielski wrote:I find it even more pathetic that there was a need to announce his departure.

lol....yeh no doubt.....that was hilarious.

"sniff sniff, me taking my toys and me going home....sniff sniff"-Toph
masque
Cassette Tape

Postby yogi » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:46 am

Tommy and Dennis just finished eating lunch at the Arbys on West Springfield Ave (1913) in Champaign Il.

Dennis paid. The lunch lasted close to two hours. Dennis ordered a roast beef mid with potato cakes. Tommy had a turkey club covered in Arby's sauce with curly fries. Right before he left, Tommy hit that fuc.... high note again!

Sounds like a reunion is about to happen!!!
yogi
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:42 am

yogi wrote:Tommy and Dennis just finished eating lunch at the Arbys on West Springfield Ave (1913) in Champaign Il.

Dennis paid. The lunch lasted close to two hours. Dennis ordered a roast beef mid with potato cakes. Tommy had a turkey club covered in Arby's sauce with curly fries. Right before he left, Tommy hit that fuc.... high note again!

Sounds like a reunion is about to happen!!!

Ah-ha! Lies I tell you, lies! Everyone knows that Tommy is a vegetarian. No way he would have been wolfing down a
turkey club!
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby scarab » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:47 am

actually it was a turkey roll, and as even the most casual Styx fan knows, turkey roll is not meat.
a man, well, he'll walk right into hell with both eyes open. But even the devil can't fool a dog!"
scarab
Cassette Tape

Postby yogi » Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:26 am

EXACTLY correct Scarb - Its not like Arby's actually cooks a real turkey. Turkey roll is NOT considered real meat. It is a meat like substance, much like kale.

To be 100% accurate about this meal, This was actually their second meeting. Last week they met at a undisclosed Subway Restaurant. Tommy only ordered soup. After a lengthy argument Tommy convinced Dennis that since it really wasn't a hearty soup, and he didn't even put crackers in it, that it TRULY was not a meal.

This led to their second lunch meeting today in Champaign.

P.S. Tommy held the bacon on his club sandwich today, and DDY's sport coat looked way way too small for him.
yogi
Stereo LP

Postby Cassie May » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:33 am

Not that I'm not enjoying the latest news on the guys (snicker), but I feel obligated to state one fact: Tommy hasn't been vegetarian for years. His daughter, however, has been vegetarian since she was 12 and vegan since 15. She's a fascinating person, herself. I follow her on Instagram. Huge animal rights activist.
Sometimes it makes no sense at all.
Cassie May
45 RPM

Postby yogi » Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:09 am

Either way Tommy's good. Turkey roll is NOT meat.

Now if Tommy's daughter eats it, I'm not real sure?????

Maybe Poth wants to chime in on this dilemma.
yogi
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:20 pm

yogi wrote:EXACTLY correct Scarb - Its not like Arby's actually cooks a real turkey. Turkey roll is NOT considered real meat. It is a meat like substance, much like kale.

To be 100% accurate about this meal, This was actually their second meeting. Last week they met at a undisclosed Subway Restaurant. Tommy only ordered soup. After a lengthy argument Tommy convinced Dennis that since it really wasn't a hearty soup, and he didn't even put crackers in it, that it TRULY was not a meal.

This led to their second lunch meeting today in Champaign.

P.S. Tommy held the bacon on his club sandwich today, and DDY's sport coat looked way way too small for him.

Did Dennis owe Tommy a dinner because Tommy gave Dennis his "Johnathan Chance" costume from the KWH tour?

I mention this because rumor has it that Tommy got wind of Dennis' latest plans to stage is Hunchback musical with a theater company in California. Evidently, Dennis has decided to combine elements of the KWH rock opera with his Hunchback adaption. The working title is Mr. Q-Modo. Look for an upcoming teaser video featuring a song called Domo Arigato Mr. Q-Modo.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby gr8dane » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:37 pm

Too funny.I spotted little topher on here,snooping.
Guess he is still around. :lol: :lol:
Jesus loves you ,but everybody else thinks you're a knob.
gr8dane
Stereo LP

Postby Baron Von Bielski » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:41 am

gr8dane wrote:Too funny.I spotted little topher on here,snooping.
Guess he is still around. :lol: :lol:

Fucking ridiculous!

For the most part I found myself on the same side as Topher during DDY/Styx debates, but dude turned quickly into a jackass. I say good riddance. Stay away. Don't snoop, looks pretty desperate.
BVB
Baron Von Bielski
8 Track

Postby Archetype » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:13 am

Awfully delayed departure, eh Toph?
"It's really important if you're going to remain a valid band that you play your new stuff. Otherwise you become a parody of what you started out doing." - Janick Gers of Iron Maiden
Archetype
Stereo LP

Postby Monker » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:07 am

Archetype wrote:Awfully delayed departure, eh Toph?

Don't forget that he also posted another "goodbye" msg where he said EVERYBODY on the forum are assholes.

The guy is a real forum addict.
Monker
MP3

Postby Toph » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:51 pm

Monker wrote:
Archetype wrote:Awfully delayed departure, eh Toph?

Don't forget that he also posted another "goodbye" msg where he said EVERYBODY on the forum are assholes.

The guy is a real forum addict.

Not sure who the addict is....me or the person that searches two years back for a post. The same person who has been kicked off the Journey board on more than 1 occasion for his comments.... Inquiring minds want to know.
Toph
Stereo LP

Postby Archetype » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:55 pm

Yet you're still not gone.
Archetype
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:13 am

Toph wrote:Not sure who the addict is....me or the person that searches two years back for a post. The same person who has been kicked off the Journey board on more than 1 occasion for his comments.... Inquiring minds want to know.

It's a FACT you said you "were done". Coming back on here is not "done". Care to explain what is inaccurate?
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Toph » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:19 am

Boomchild wrote:
Toph wrote:Not sure who the addict is....me or the person that searches two years back for a post. The same person who has been kicked off the Journey board on more than 1 occasion for his comments.... Inquiring minds want to know.

It's a FACT you said you "were done". Coming back on here is not "done". Care to explain what is inaccurate?

Because I fucking wanted to, asshole. How's that?
Toph
Stereo LP

Postby Archetype » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:48 am

Missed it that much, huh? Poor thing. Throws a tantrum and takes his toys and goes home. Only to come crawling back :lol:
Archetype
Stereo LP

Postby Toph » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:45 am

Archetype wrote:Missed it that much, huh? Poor thing. Throws a tantrum and takes his toys and goes home. Only to come crawling back :lol:

Yep, to straighten out your bullshit. Someone has to do it.
Toph
Stereo LP

Next

Return to Styx