TNC?

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

TNC?

Postby Memorex » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:08 am

Anybody heard from him? Seems like it's been a couple months? Hope all is alright.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Re: TNC?

Postby steveo777 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:48 am

I've been wondering too. Maybe Drew can attempt to contact him via his registered email?
steveo777
MP3

Postby Memorex » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:18 am

I'm nervous for Drew too. I noticed on Twitter he is now following Trump. Must have gotten bit by one of those scary ass spiders I hear about in Oz.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby RedWingFan » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:54 am

He was pretty active in the DC thread. Didn't realize it had been that long since his last post though.
Seven Wishes wrote:"Abysmal? He's the most proactive President since Clinton, and he's bringing much-needed change for the better to a nation that has been tyrannized by the worst President since Hoover."- 7 Wishes on Pres. Obama
RedWingFan
Digital Audio Tape

Postby YoungJRNYfan » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:32 pm

I think I've said "Where the hell is TNC?" on multiple occasions. Hope he posts soon and everything is good in his neck of the woods.
YoungJRNYfan
Stereo LP

Postby verslibre » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:11 am

He hasn't posted since two months ago? That's not like him. Hope everything's okay.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby JBlake » Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:35 am

Memorex wrote:I'm nervous for Drew too. I noticed on Twitter he is now following Trump. Must have gotten bit by one of those scary ass spiders I hear about in Oz.

Or perhaps maybe by an imported black mamba hidden in a briefcase full of money in an old rundown dusty trailer house parked out in the middle of the desert.
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track

Postby YoungJRNYfan » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:42 am

Still no word on TNC? Anybody in contact with him in other outlets?
YoungJRNYfan
Stereo LP

Postby Memorex » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:48 am

YoungJRNYfan wrote:Still no word on TNC? Anybody in contact with him in other outlets?

Oddly, this was the thought I woke up to this morning.

I am not sure what his other outlets are, his name, etc.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby tj » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:47 am

I have been wondering the same thing for weeks. Very much unlike him to not be smacking us around, especially as the election gets so near.
tj
Cassette Tape

Postby RedWingFan » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:51 am

I remember AR went to a concert with him or something years ago. Maybe he knows how to get in touch with him?
Seven Wishes wrote:"Abysmal? He's the most proactive President since Clinton, and he's bringing much-needed change for the better to a nation that has been tyrannized by the worst President since Hoover."- 7 Wishes on Pres. Obama
RedWingFan
Digital Audio Tape

Postby FamilyMan » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:43 am

Somebody post something about Augeri. That will wake him up.
"I'd love to hear his voice again." - Neal Schon 2008
FamilyMan
Cassette Tape

Postby AR » Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:57 pm

RedWingFan wrote:I remember AR went to a concert with him or something years ago. Maybe he knows how to get in touch with him?

Sure did. He's a good guy. Have a picture with us together from a Steve Augeri concert in Pennsylvania a few years ago. Haven't communicated with him in awhile though.
AR
Digital Audio Tape

Postby tj » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:34 pm

I've gotta think that something is wrong with him. This close to the election and he's nowhere to be seen. I just hope that he is ok, maybe won the powerball and is on a beach somewhere.
tj
Cassette Tape

Postby Memorex » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:12 am

tj wrote:I've gotta think that something is wrong with him. This close to the election and he's nowhere to be seen. I just hope that he is ok, maybe won the powerball and is on a beach somewhere.

Yea, sad if so. I particularly do not want to be hitting this first debate without TNC and Monker keepin' it G. Monker I think is just in a bit of a retreat while his candidate gets her maintenance work, a bit of lube, the right pills, and a lobotomy. But TNC would be swimming in it all.

Not to be morbid and hoping TNC is out there ok, but we need to start considering a social media clause in our wills. Upon death, here are the accounts I want my attorneys to log into and make an announcement. Some communities, such as this, are close-knit and people have been conversing for years. But some people need to protect their identities to post freely and avoid the crazy people. And then when someone is gone for a while, everyone is left to wonder.

I PM'd TNC weeks back as I am sure some of you have done. And that alert likely went to his personal email. So even if he is not lurking, he would be aware that we are concerned about him. Doesn't feel like a positive outcome, if any, is ahead.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Abitaman » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:19 am

Still no word?

I may still have his email address if he has not changed it. I use to also have his mailing address, I will see if I still have it. We use to trade cds years ago.
Eric, the Abitaman
Abitaman
Stereo LP

Location: NO LONGER in West TN, now in East TN's beautiful Smokey Mountains

Postby YoungJRNYfan » Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:12 am

I'm worrying about 'em. I really hope that if he is okay, he'll chime in sooner than later. Like someone else said, hopefully he's on the beach somewhere enjoying himself or just taking time away from the boards.
YoungJRNYfan
Stereo LP

Postby verslibre » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:38 am

Three months? Holy crap. Something's up. FF, I thought you had his real name?
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Abitaman » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:41 am

I tried using both email address I had and came up nothing. Both seem to be closed down (for lack of better word). I also passed them on to another member here, and they tried.

I have is name and address somewhere. Hopefully I can find it soon.
Eric, the Abitaman
Abitaman
Stereo LP

Postby steveo777 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:22 pm

Guys, wouldn't Andrew have all the information needed to find out if TNC is still alive? I can't remember when I registered if I gave my name or not. I wonder if he's been following this thread?

A lot of people just leave the forums and we never hear from them again, for whatever reason.

I remember one frequent poster in the Journey forum....Don, Gunbot, Donbot, or whatever his name is.
steveo777
MP3

Postby Ehwmatt » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:18 am

If someone PMs me any email addresses they have on record for him, I can take a stab at finding him. Hope he's alright.
Ehwmatt
MP3

Postby AR » Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:34 am

Let's hope he is just on social media and has forgotten message boards.
AR
Digital Audio Tape

Postby verslibre » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:28 am

I doubt he'd "forget" this place!
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Abitaman » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:06 pm

I have tried emailing him a couple times and they come back to me as deliverable. I passed them on the another MR person and they have the same result.
I have not had time to go through all my emails with him to find his address. Hopefully will be able to this weekend.
Eric, the Abitaman
Abitaman
Stereo LP

Postby Memorex » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:12 am

Abitaman wrote:I have tried emailing him a couple times and they come back to me as deliverable. I passed them on the another MR person and they have the same result.
I have not had time to go through all my emails with him to find his address. Hopefully will be able to this weekend.

Deliverable or undeliverable?
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Ehwmatt » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:59 pm

Abitaman wrote:I have tried emailing him a couple times and they come back to me as deliverable. I passed them on the another MR person and they have the same result.

Can you PM me the address you're using to attempt to email him? I'll try and search it using some special tools available to me.
Ehwmatt
MP3

Postby Abitaman » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:27 pm

Ehwmatt wrote:

Can you PM me the address you're using to attempt to email him? I'll try and search it using some special tools available to me.

Look in your PM box
Eric, the Abitaman
Abitaman
Stereo LP

Postby Abitaman » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:28 pm

Memorex wrote:

Deliverable or undeliverable?

Undeliverable
Eric, the Abitaman
Abitaman
Stereo LP

Postby Ehwmatt » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:49 pm

Abitaman wrote:
Ehwmatt wrote:

Look in your PM box

Thanks. I tried to use the emails to do a reverse lookup to find his real name, but got no hits. The mystery continues...
Ehwmatt
MP3

Postby verslibre » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:52 am

Betcha Monker does!
verslibre
Compact Disc

Next

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara