TNC?

Off Topic Babble. The really important stuff...

Moderator: Andrew

Re: TNC?

Postby verslibre » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:28 am

I doubt he'd "forget" this place!
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Stereo LP

Postby Fact Finder » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:21 am

verslibre wrote:I doubt he'd "forget" this place!

Yeah, he had been posting a lot and made 10 posts on his last day July 1st. Then, nada. Strange.
Only $5 Million more and I'll be a Greedy One Percenter.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Abitaman » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:06 pm

I have tried emailing him a couple times and they come back to me as deliverable. I passed them on the another MR person and they have the same result.
I have not had time to go through all my emails with him to find his address. Hopefully will be able to this weekend.
Eric, the Abitaman
Abitaman
Stereo LP

Location: NO LONGER in West TN, now in East TN's beautiful Smokey Mountains

Postby Memorex » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:12 am

Abitaman wrote:I have tried emailing him a couple times and they come back to me as deliverable. I passed them on the another MR person and they have the same result.
I have not had time to go through all my emails with him to find his address. Hopefully will be able to this weekend.

Deliverable or undeliverable?
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Ehwmatt » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:59 pm

Abitaman wrote:I have tried emailing him a couple times and they come back to me as deliverable. I passed them on the another MR person and they have the same result.

Can you PM me the address you're using to attempt to email him? I'll try and search it using some special tools available to me.
Ehwmatt
MP3

Postby Abitaman » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:27 pm

Ehwmatt wrote:

Can you PM me the address you're using to attempt to email him? I'll try and search it using some special tools available to me.

Look in your PM box
Eric, the Abitaman
Abitaman
Stereo LP

Postby Abitaman » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:28 pm

Memorex wrote:

Deliverable or undeliverable?

Undeliverable
Eric, the Abitaman
Abitaman
Stereo LP

Postby Ehwmatt » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:49 pm

Abitaman wrote:
Ehwmatt wrote:

Look in your PM box

Thanks. I tried to use the emails to do a reverse lookup to find his real name, but got no hits. The mystery continues...
Ehwmatt
MP3

Postby Fact Finder » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:49 am

Dang we need his RL name...somebody must know it.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby verslibre » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:52 am

Betcha Monker does!
verslibre
Stereo LP

Postby AR » Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:37 pm

Knew his real name but it has been several years since that Augeri show. Memory recall not there at this point.
AR is just a longtime net troll who is bored with trolling just Journey most of the time so he's looking for other places to troll and get reactions.

"StillStanding" from the karaoke Boston forum and night manager at Home Depot
AR
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Abitaman » Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:19 am

AR wrote:Knew his real name but it has been several years since that Augeri show. Memory recall not there at this point.

I had physical address and his name from when we traded, have yet to find.
Eric, the Abitaman
Abitaman
Stereo LP

Postby RedWingFan » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:39 am

Still no word????
Seven Wishes wrote:"Abysmal? He's the most proactive President since Clinton, and he's bringing much-needed change for the better to a nation that has been tyrannized by the worst President since Hoover."- 7 Wishes on Pres. Obama
RedWingFan
Digital Audio Tape

Postby verslibre » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:10 pm

RedWingFan wrote:Still no word????

Pacific Rim 2: Maelstrom starting filming today, too!!!
verslibre
Stereo LP

Postby conversationpc » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:11 am

I couldn't stand TNC when I first started posting here and, in fact, he hated my ass also. He even accused me of turning him in for something right after I first joined here but it wasn't me. I ended up loving the guy despite our polar opposite political opinions. I even put together a "Best Of" thread of his all-time funniest posts at one point. He was hilarious.
My blog = Dave's Dominion

conversationpc
Super Audio CD

Postby AR » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:17 am

conversationpc wrote:I couldn't stand TNC when I first started posting here and, in fact, he hated my ass also. He even accused me of turning him in for something right after I first joined here but it wasn't me. I ended up loving the guy despite our polar opposite political opinions. I even put together a "Best Of" thread of his all-time funniest posts at one point. He was hilarious.

Yeah the one night I got to hang out with him we got along great despite any differences of opinion,
AR is just a longtime net troll who is bored with trolling just Journey most of the time so he's looking for other places to troll and get reactions.

AR
Digital Audio Tape

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:26 am

I never met him. We exchanged a couple of PM's and I read a book he recommended. I learned to respect him. Quite the oppisite of monker. I hope TNC is fine and just found new ground to hang, and it's nothing more then that.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby tj » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:28 am

conversationpc wrote:I couldn't stand TNC when I first started posting here and, in fact, he hated my ass also. He even accused me of turning him in for something right after I first joined here but it wasn't me. I ended up loving the guy despite our polar opposite political opinions. I even put together a "Best Of" thread of his all-time funniest posts at one point. He was hilarious.

Like Deano, I often didn't agree with him, but kept coming back to see whose nuts he was busting every day.
tj
Cassette Tape

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:41 pm

tj wrote:

Like Deano, I often didn't agree with him, but kept coming back to see whose nuts he was busting every day.

Like a car wreck?
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby tj » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:09 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
tj wrote:

Like a car wreck?

:D
tj
Cassette Tape

Postby YoungJRNYfan » Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:31 am

tj wrote:

TNC never, ever wasted a post. Every post was filled with charismatic ball-busting charm that rivaled Dean-o. Dean was the originator but TNC was more level headed in ways that made it almost impossible to win in a debate against. In fact, I bet TNC could beat President Elect The Donald in a debate. Dean would ball bust you just to ball bust and then even apologize sometimes but TNC would go for jugglers followed by erupted laughter on my end. At times, I even knew in advance how he was going to react and would refresh the page until he appeared just to see what he would come up with and it never disappointed. I basically agreed with him about everything, though. He was one of the fairest ball busters on the board that made sense. John From Boston was the same way. They were both cut from the same cloth and John is probably one of my favorite personalities I've met on the internet (along with verslibre.) We still exchange words on Social Media. I highly respect JFB and probably would TNC as well if we ever came across each other. I really hope he's well and comes back sooner than later.
YoungJRNYfan
Cassette Tape

Postby AR » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:04 am

I'd post the picture and I with TNC but I think that's violating privacy. Again I hope we hear from him.

AR
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Fact Finder » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:22 am

AR wrote:I'd post the picture and I with TNC but I think that's violating privacy. Again I hope we hear from him.

Does he look like his avatar pic?
Attachments
IMG_0120.JPG
IMG_0120.JPG (16.15 KiB) Viewed 1567 times
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby verslibre » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:42 am

That's Al Goldstein.

verslibre
Stereo LP

Postby Fact Finder » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:38 am

verslibre wrote:That's Al Goldstein.

Ah ha, I see, thought it might have been Wolf Blitzer.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby verslibre » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:03 am

Do you know who Al Goldstein (R.I.P.) was? :lol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Goldstein
verslibre
Stereo LP

Postby Fact Finder » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:20 am

AR wrote:I'd post the picture and I with TNC but I think that's violating privacy. Again I hope we hear from him.

Ed, would you consider PM'ing me the pic? I will keep it private.

Do you recall that he was from Philly area?
Last edited by Fact Finder on Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Fact Finder » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:21 am

verslibre wrote:Do you know who Al Goldstein (R.I.P.) was? :lol:

I do now. :lol:
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby verslibre » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:59 am

Fact Finder wrote:
verslibre wrote:Do you know who Al Goldstein (R.I.P.) was? :lol:

I do now. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
verslibre
Stereo LP

Postby YoungJRNYfan » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:48 am

I haven't looked into TNC's avatar. Now that I know, his posts are even funnier now, lmao.
YoungJRNYfan
Cassette Tape

PreviousNext

Return to Death By Stereo